ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ::trips over thread:: *BUMP* Owwie. ;-]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:50 pm 
Addict

Yevaud333 wrote:
Hrm, well, I guess this is what we get when we have a bunch of people all waiting to react to something, hmmm? :lol: This happens to my real-life friends on a regular basis, actually. ("So, what do you wanna do?" "I dunno. What do you wanna do?" "Uhhh... we could do this. Or this. Or something else." "Yeah, whatever you want." Gah! :P )

Anyway, since it's now summer for me, I may begin turning over ideas and start considering interesting directions we could take this thing. If inspiration strikes, I shall post, and we shall see what we shall see.

Oh, and if the people who created those Wanderer and Fallen characters The Baron asked about could provide a little background, it sounds like that would help him out. On the other hand, if it's all top-secret stuff that you're waiting to spring on us later, just let us know, I guess, so that he can move on and do something else with his character. Danke!

/me has been busy . . . and I didn't want to try and take control of the RP anyway.

As fer the Wanderers . . . I've intentionally left their histories a little bit vague, because their history, if it's fully developed--due to the nature of how I want it to go--would be a major part of the cosmology of the FH unuiverse, and I'd rather not set any of the legends too much in stone in case they conflict with other peoples' plans.