ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:29 pm 
Tourist

Well. What have we here...?

*Spike appears behind Kenshin, leaning on his axe, grinning evilly; finally, he stands straight and begins to advance*

Looks like the thunder god did you some damage, friend. And guess what? No chip in my head anymore. So while your new friend is havin' fun with the little metal twerp, I thought I'd try to get back into the swing of, y'know, being evil and all.

*he smirks, then vamp-faces*

I promise it won't last long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:47 pm 
Local

::Looks at Spike's vamp face::

"What was that??? What happened to your face??"

Spike: "This is my vampire face. Its frightening, isn't it?"

"That looks like its bad for your skin. Wait, if you are a vampire, then shouldn't you be in pain because of the sunli..."

::Before he can finish his sentence, the sun goes down and the field is full of fireflys, with a full moon takeing the spot where the sun was in the darkened sky.::

"...Well that was convienant. I guess its out of the frying pan and into the fire, as they say. You are Spike, Yes? I don't know what this chip business is that you speak of, but if you think that it will be easier to take me on because I am weakened from the last fight, you are mistaken."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:56 pm 
Tourist

Actually, Chris told me a moment ago that the light works different here, so I can dance around in Mr. Sun all I want.

*shoulders his axe*

So let's dance, ninja-boy.

*grins, makes the universal "come get some" gesture*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:02 pm 
Addict

*Meanwhile, Rayden is twitteling his thumbs, waiting for Mega Man to rise again from the ground. "Well I can at least see Rurouni and the vampire William fight. That one should be interesting."*

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:48 am 
Addict

Yes, the light in here is artificial and does not harm your typical dark dweller.

Lucky them.

I'm not dead, merely debating.

My brain can't handle the pressure!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

*BOOM*

/Chris falls to the ground without a head

The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:12 pm 
Local

"Alright, I will be happy to oblige you."

With that I move at Spike so fast that my feet seem to leave the ground. Startled by my speed, Spike swings his axe across my path, which misses my face by a very narrow margin. Seeing my chance to strike at him, I start to come around to attack him from behind, but just before I can reach him he pivots his body weight and continues his swing towards me. I bearly have enough time to pull my sword out and turn it around so I can hold it against his attack. The force of his blow against me pushes me back a few feet, and has left a nich in his axe from where I held the sharpened edge to block his attack.

"Well, you caught me off guard with that attack! You almost had me."

Spike: "I can say the same about your attack, but it seems that mine was stronger than yours. You are faster than me, but my strength far surpasses you!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 5:02 am 
Addict

OOC Where'd Spike's accent go? /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:42 pm 
Expatriate

OOC IM STILL ALIVE!!!!!!OOC
/notices its dark outside so she goes to have a look
"fire flys!"
/takes off her gloves and catches about ten, they drop dead and Rogue starts to glow seh flys and lands in a near by tree watching spike and Ninja fight

~Rogue~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:05 pm 
Local

"Hmmm... Strange. After what he said just a miniute ago I figured he would go on the offense, but he's keeping his distance from me? Why is that? Have I made him hesitant to attack me because of my last attack?"

Spike still has his Vamp face on, and dosen't seem to be attacking, yet he's not backing down either.

"Hmmmm... I guess I'll just have to wait for his next move."

OOC: "Hey, wheres Evangelist? YOOO HOOO!!" Is greeted by the sounds of crickits in the distance.

"In fact, where is everybody?? Come back everyone!!" *SOB!* "I'm so alone!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 8:52 am 
Tourist

(OOC: I actually responded several days ago, but the board killed it because I didn't put my password in, so I got pissed and didn't retype it... sorry)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 6:32 pm 
Addict

After waiting for Mega Man to come up from the dirtnap, I give up on him and focus on the battle between Kenshin and William the Bloody.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Rogue observing the battle as well and I decide to at least be a gentleman.

With one thought, I teleport to her and hold myself in the air next to her tree. I then address her,
"Well hello there Milady. Lord Rayden, at your service."

Needless to say, she was a bit shocked at seeing me form out of thin air next to her.

Before she could respond, I do a wave of my hand and present to her a Blood Red Rose then say to her,

"This rose pales to your beauty dear Rogue. Even though we're supposed to be enemies, would you do me the honor of being in your company until that heartbreaking time that we have to be at opposing sides?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 3:08 pm 
Addict

Ummm...why isn't anyone writing here? At least Raven or the fighters. I don't think we need to let this thread die just yet.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 3:35 pm 
Local

OOC: Yeah, where is everybody? I know I've seen cyb hanging around, but where is everyone else? Briareos, Dark Angel, Drachen and several other's haven't posted here in the longest time! I don't want this thread to die out just yet either, but we need people to get this to work, and they aren't showing up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:00 pm 
Tourist

(OOC: Okay, break over. I'm still pissed at the board, but people are mad at me; also, could we all do our own dialogue? I don't really trust ya with Spike, and I don't trust myself with Kenshin. :razz: )

*Spike grins, still looking like he's having a grand ol' time; behind that grin, though, is a bit of nervousness, and a touch of strategic thought*

Looks like you've got something, Ninja-Boy.

*suddenly he strikes, swinging low in order to keep himself less vulnerable; predictably, Kenshin leaps over the blade and aims a counterattack at Spike's wrist; the vampire moves the hilt up just in time to block it, then disengages; Spike looks visibly displeased*

No, NO, man! Don't give me any of that pacifist bullshit. You want to take a swing at me, you do it to <i>kill</i>, not disable, got it? So turn that bloody thing around and show me what you've got, or I'm gonna be walking away from this a lot less hungry than I am now.

*Spike switches his stance and moves in again, this time trying to get in close where his strength will give him the advantage*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:24 am 
Tourist

Dark pulls out his vorpal +5 cock ring and lops his own head off replying...

Dark: "This forum went downhill."

OOC: Pick a head, i dont care. Either way i would die.

Dark Angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 11:48 am 
Local

Kenshin ready's himself for another attack by Spike.

"Fine, then I will not swing at you. Instead I will do this!"

Kenshin draws his sword and raises it high up, then brings it down, hitting the ground with great force. The blow sends lots of dibris and dirt at Spike. He blocks most of the attack with the flat part of his ax, but to then notices kenshin took advantage of the distraction by getting behind him. With a deft slash Kenshin smashes Spike from behind, sending him flying into the air. Spike lands pretty roughly, with his ax landing nearby.

"Had enough? Or do you want to continue this fight? If you get up, know that I still will not take a life. After all, don't you have something that you believe in or follow that can not be changed easily as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:53 pm 
Tourist

*Spike stands up, looking pissed; he spits out a wad of dirt, glances over at his axe, and then back at Kenshin*

Yeah. But she's not here, mate.

That's a cute trick... bet you've used it to save lots of lives. I'm sure the blokes who were trying to kill you feel real thankful, especially after they went back to raping and pillaging once you were gone.

*Spike glances at the axe again, looks like he's about to make a grab for it, then stops and smirks again*

I don't even need that bloody thing, do I? You can't beat me. You can knock me out, break my arm, shatter everything in me, and I can just get up and keep going. And if you don't eventually kill me, then sometime or another I'm gonna get lucky, you'll be dead, all the monsters you should've killed get to go on living, and your life amounts to a cosmic zero.

*Spike takes advantage of his taunting of Kenshin and lashes out <i>very</i> quickly, punching him in the face and knocking him down; little actual pain was intended, as it was more of a taunt on a different plane; he takes a moment to pick up the axe*

Pacifism doesn't work, friend. You want to keep the scales balanced, you have to take weights from one side or the other.

*Spike makes the "come get some" gesture again, signalling that they should cease this silly strike-and-retreat stuff and get right to it*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:36 pm 
Local

"Yes, it's true that some of the people I save don't change. Some of them continue to strike out and hurt people that are both dear to them, and complete strangers. Their existance is almost a burden on my soul, which grows heavier and heavier with each one I save."

"But it is a burden that I am willing to take because I believe that everyone is inherantly good at some level. Everyone has a reason for doing what they do in life because they feel that they are doing good, that they have a good reason for doing what they do. That even includes thieves and other people like that."

But even so, they do know in their hearts that what they are doing is wrong. Sometimes, they lose themselves along the way, and can't get back to where they were before. I try my best with my sword to show them the results of their actions, and try to show them where they lost themselves."

"Even if I don't kill, I can still save people, both the victims, and the criminals. Even if they both are still misurable from the pains of living, if they continue to live, someday something good might happen in their lives, so their lives will have meaning."

"That is my belief. That is my justice. And that is why I continue to live in this torn world, so that other's may fully live."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:18 pm 
Tourist

*Spike appears thoughtful for a moment*

Yeah, well... <i>I'm</i> evil, and I've got no regrets.

*he sighs and pulls out his flask; apparently he's given up on the fight*

You like bourbon, samurai?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:30 pm 
Local

"Oro? Bourbon, you say?"

Kenshin sheathes his sword, then gets a big smile on his face.

"I prefer Sake actually, but I'm willing to try something new!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next