ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:27 pm 
Addict

Dark’s gaze rose from the ground, glare now fully settling on him. The seven other ninjas glanced up at their leader … awaiting the spectacle they knew was certain to unfold.

“Someone’s watching, eh?” she growled, eyes narrowing into a pair of emerald slits. “And tell me, Lieutenant Paul Jasper. When did your genius think that one up? Of course we’re being watched. We were just intercepted by a Shadow before you decided to come and bless us with that useless thought. To think that spies never crossed my mind … is yet another example of your incredible lack of common sense.”

Several of the Shadow Kahn smirked … but no one could tell, what with their masks, and all. Everyone kept walking, everything progressed, whilest Dark bit the head off the platoon leader.

“And the only one leading here is me. Fall back or get over yourself. We are not going around in circles.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:21 pm 
Addict

Orochi was fiddling with wires, papers, and strange dust when Anubis walked into his semi-prison-lab. Orochi turned, grinning. Were Anubis, say, a normal human, this would have had the effect of making him if not step back in shock, at least pause. But since Anubis was not human, he just continued walking till he reached the desk.

"What are you doing, Orochi?" he said. His eyebrows raised. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess this knife you're sketching will kill Kitsune. So why is it taking you so long?"

Orochi ignored him for a few moments, focused on pouring two opposite-colored powders into the same glass. His fingers slipped, and the powders mixed together in greater quantities than he intended and blew up in a sudden puff of brimstone. He gritted his teeth. "Anubis, I'd be going faster if I weren't dead, and if the techniques needed to destroy a shattered soul weren't so damn difficult in Limbo!" he hissed. "If I hadn't been dead, I'd just waltz through a portal when one appeared at random, but since I'm dead, I'd vanish the moment I appeared on the other side." He snorted. "Fuck you very much, Anubis. The rules over this place are flawed."

"I know, Orochi," Anubis said. A long, bony, artistic hand laid itself on one of the sketches in front of Orochi. "I intend to fix that." He grinned a toothy smile.

"Yeah, yeah," Orochi said. "Supreme ruler of Limbo, and eventually the universe. Just let me get back to work." He hunched over his equipment, looking away from Anubis.

Anubis whirled and left the room.

Orochi continued toiling and toiling, creating what he hoped would be enough. But he had no assurance the knife would do the job it needed to do.

Orochi wiped his brow and kept working.

Kitsune screamed in rage. He slammed his fists against the prison walls, shouting obscenities at his invisible watchers. He ignored the bursts of orange light across the walls each time he hit them. Finally, he stopped pounding and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily.

"They're insane," he said when he could think coherently again. "Absolutely, balls-off-the-walls insane. What are they thinking?"

He slammed his arm into the wall again, sending a flare of sunset across the ceiling. "Using my daughter for their own goals. Lunatics. They don't know what she's capable of any more than she does."

He looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, you hear me, Anubis. I know." He grinned maliciously at the ceiling. "I know what she can do."

He knelt down on the floor, pressing his hand against the cold metal and humming. "After all, it's my fault, isn't it?"

He shook his hair out of his face, smiling. "All my life, people have defined my family by their abilities," he said. "Myself, Orochi, Kit-chan . . . reality manipulators or scientists. But now someone's trying to tear reality apart at the seams, eh Anubis?" He turned to look at the cell door. "And you think you can take your own chunk of it when it's all said and done with." He laughed.

Kitsune stood up, running a hand through his blond hair. "You're an idiot."

With that, his eyes flared white, and the prison shook from its very foundations. An entire wing of the castle separated from itself, lifting off and landing with a hard crash a fair distance away.

Shinigami and Llachwen felt the castle shake, and watched in astonishment as the walls separated from each other. They were in the perfect location to see the white spiral of light shoot up from the other half of the castle, then seemingly pierce the sky and vanish.

"Kit . . ." MiaoMing/Llachwen said.

Kitsune disappeared. Kit-chan dead, stuck in limbo. Orochi working on god knows what.

It's over.

I'm ending their stories.

Yes, me. You know me. Not the Watcher from RT, not the man who posts as Kit, but someone else. The one who is respnsible for these figments' creation. It's only fitting I orchestrate their destruction.

With their end, maybe the others will have a new beginning.

OOC: Well, don't ask. Don't bitch. Just roll with it. And fuck the plan. Screw it to the ends of the earth.

I'm out. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:18 pm 
Addict

The firelight glistened in Icy's eyes.

Just yesterday, Michael, Kit-chan, and himself had died; just yesterday they had awoken in the woods; just yesterday they had been ambushed and knocked out by an unknown enemy. They had regained consciousness a few minutes later only to discover that Kit-chan was dead, and that this time, her demise seemed permanent.

Her death had confused and alarmed both of them, but Michael was particularly distressed. There was not much either of them could do, however; Icy did his best to console Michael, and the two of them fashioned a crude funeral pyre on which they placed Kit-chan's body. The decision was made to cremate the fallen expatriate; although setting a fire here, in an unfamiliar and possibly hostile land (they had already been ambushed once, and their attacker was still presumably in the area), might not be the best idea, Michael feared that if they buried Kit-chan's body, it might be dug up and desecrated by flesh-eating demons or other horrible creatures.

"I wonder what happened," Icy whispered as he stood staring at the blazing pyre, the smoke rising up into the starlit night sky. "How - how could she have died?"

"I wish I knew," Michael said with a sigh. "Maybe the second time you die in Limbo, you die for good. Or maybe every time you come back after being killed, you leave your old body behind. In that case, she might still be alive... somewhere."

The two stood for a few minutes in silence. Looking up at the old man's face, Icy saw that Michael was crying.

"You know... Kit-chan was almost like a daughter to me..." he said hoarsely.

"I think... I know how you feel. You see, a little while ago, I lost... a good friend. I never had a family, you see... My earliest memories are of being experimented on in Hyperspace labs. But... this person... was like family to me. He was like my brother." Tears welled up in Icy's eyes.

"Rand Altoor?"

"...Yes, that's him."

Michael turned to the simian. "Kitsune told me about him... He died a few years back after Hyperspace re-captured MiaoMing, Kit, and you, right?"

"Y-yes. He... tried to free us. He broke into the Hyperspace compound, but something happened. Something.... something involving that strange knife he used to carry around. He wound up killing Orochi with it, but then he turned it on himself." Tears were streaming out of Icy's eyes now, freezing upon contact with his frosty blue cheeks. "He stabbed himself. Through the heart."

Icy paused, staring once again into the pyre. After a few minutes of silence, he continued:

"I still don't know why he did it.... Sure, he was a bit... unstable. But he was certainly not suicidal. Hell, Rand was probably one of the most self-confident, optimistic people I've ever met..."

Michael looked down at the sobbing blue monkey. "Sometimes, Icy, life just doesn't make sense. Some things you just have to accept, that's all."

Once again, there was silence. Both expatriates reflected on the friends they had lost throughout the years. The fire continued to burn throughout the night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:06 am 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
Shinigami suddenly winced. The other expatriates noticed, and immediately turned their attention to the death god.

"Something wrong,, Mr. Shinigami?" strange enough Dark was the first to ask.

Shin responded with silence.

"Mr. Shinigami?" Angel said quizzically.

"Yes. Lord Fal'ki has taken special interest in this one," Dark replied.

"Why is tha-"

Angel was suddenly cut short for words.

"Everyone get back!" Shini demanded, his hand still over clutching his forehead.

"Hey, you alright?" Wren asked, worry in her voice. In the short time she had known Shin, she had come to realize that when he got this way, no good ever came of it.

"Something's...coming...Go!" The death god said, regaining his bearings.

As the death god took up his scythe, the others prepared for battle. Shin looked behind himself, not surprised to see them all in arms. Just then, a figure appeared in the distance.

"Oh god, not this psychopath again..." Angel said with a sigh.

Malachi continued on his beeline for the crusaders and the others.

OOC: Yes! Pure condensed crap. I think this sets up for Baron’s and Gruff’s plans, but not entirely sure if they’ve remained the same >_< Anyways, I had to rewrite this, so that’s why I condensed it down. That is all…carry on. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:06 pm 
Addict

"The precedings have taken a very, unusual twist"

"They have, at least our task is lighter for it"

"Hemm, indeed. It concerns me though, we have been watching them for what seems an eternity brother, and yet not a glimmer of what we seek show itself. I feel we are closer to failure thatn you would like to imagine"

"We are no closer to failure than when we started. The complexity of our task is immesurable, we are faced on many sides, by many foes, but we have an army, one that can lead us to our goal, all we need is the right time to strike"

From behind to two, the pool began to shimmer and a voice was heard through it.

"....Eve..one..et b.ck....."

The two turned and looked at the pool.

"Since when did a mystic pool of souls need tuning?"

"I have no idea, but look, somthing is happening"

True enough, Malachi was storming toward a very ready group of Expatriates.

"Impressive, think he'll take any of them?"

"Not a chance, think we should help?"

A grin appered on their faces, and then the faces of the legion of mirrored clones.

"No, we will wait and see what passes. It could still be very revealing"

Last edited by Indigo on Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:22 am 
Addict

... something wrong...
.... something important...
.... I have to know...
.... have to...
.... have...

.... a brightly lit, antiseptic white hospital room. She lay on the bed, exhausted, but happy. She looked up, into the clear green eyes, squeezed a callused hand. Kit looked down at her, beaming proudly, the brow he'd furrowed in worry for the past several hours now smooth. The nurse walked back over, bearing a freshly bathed, squalling infant in her arms. "Congratulations," she said as she handed the baby back to Miao. "It's a girl!" Miao looked down at the baby... her baby... and was instantly captivated by the eyes... the soft, innocent eyes...

.... narrowed in concentration as she attempted to break out of the playpen again. "Wan' go out, Ma." Kit-chan propped her little fists on her hips and jutted her chin out stubbornly. Miao sighed as she picked up Kit-chan.
"I'm so sorry, honey, I really am... I wish I could take you to all the places in the world, but I have to work..." Miao stared hopelessly at the stack of papers on the kitchen table. Tiffany worked all night and slept all day, so she was out... and the chores were piling up... and she couldn't ever pay enough attention to her darling daughter... She hugged Kit-chan tightly, the room blurring from her tears...

.... and her eyes slowly readjusted to the brightness. How long was it since she'd seen sunlight, real, actual, bright sunlight? She laughed. Too long, it seemed.
"Ma, kwai dien la! Hurry up!" Kit-chan ran along the sidewalk, calling over her shoulder.
Miao ran after her daughter. "Don't run out into the road! Wait for me!" Kit-chan looked back over her shoulder and made monkey-faces at her mother. "Watch where you're going!" Miao called.
"Can't catch me, can't c- oof!" Kit-chan would have fallen flat on her bottom had the stranger she'd run into not stuck out a hand and caught her. Miao caught up with the two hastily.
"See, I told you..." she muttered to Kit-chan as they stuck their tongues out at each other, then turned to the man. "I'm very sorry, sir," she said, and nudged Kit-chan.
"'m sorry too," Kit-chan mumbled in turn, then hid behind Miao.
"Oh, it's perfectly all right," the man said, smiling. "You have a very cute child, miss..."
"Marozi," Miao supplied, using the pseudonym that she'd adopted. "Naomi Marozi. And this is Catherine," she added, putting a hand on Kit-chan's shoulder.
"Pleased to meet you," the man inclined his head at them both. "My name is..."

.... "Michael!" Kit-chan wailed in exasperation, emerging from her hiding place behind the curtains. "You peeked!"
"Did not either; your feet stuck out." Michael grinned maddeningly at Kit-chan and pointed to the offending appendages. "Next time, make sure that no part of you sticks out, or makes a bulge, or moves. Just because you can't see me doesn't mean that I can't see you."
"Anyways, it's your turn to hide." Kit-chan turned her face to the wall and began counting. Michael glanced at Miao, who had been watching amusedly at the doorway, and winked at her before folding his lanky frame behind the sofa. "... 'leven... twelve... thirteen..."

"... fourteen!" Miao shook her head as she lit the last candle on the brown-frosted ice-cream cake. "I still expect to turn around and see a knee-high little tot tugging at my pants leg and chirping 'Wan' chookie!'" Kit-chan blushed.
"Mo-om, you're embarrassing me," she groaned. Miao and Michael laughed.
"That's what mothers are for," Michael informed Kit-chan with a perfectly straight face. “Now make a wish and blow out the candles.” Kit-chan brightened up and leant over the table, blowing out all fourteen candles with a whoosh.
"Presents!" She cried happily as she skipped off towards the living room. Miao hung back to talk with Michael.
"How has the training been going?" she asked. Michael shook his head grimly.
"At this rate, she'll be as strong as Kit with enough practice. But she lacks the self-control necessary."
"Isn't that what you're supposed to be doing? Instilling a sense of discipline in her?"
"I can only do so much."
Miao sighed, then looked at Michael ruefully. "I should be thanking you for even caring at all about her... about us."
Michael grinned slightly, then went solemn. "I make sure that she is no danger to herself or people around her..."

..."Because I have to," he said.
"What?" Kit-chan's voice cracked. "What could you possibly want from me?" Miao was screaming the same thing, screaming silently as she watched helplessly... Malachi was going to kill her daughter and she couldn't do a single goddamned thing...
"Why you, indeed." Malachi picked up the dagger. "Because your soul is the Key. You are more closely intertwined with your father than anyone else alive or dead. If anyone can unlock the Gate, it's you. And because of that little fact, your life is forfeit and your soul must be taken from you." No! Not my daughter! Not her, please, please God, not her... Miao screamed, trying to drown out the rest of the conversation, trying to make herself heard, somehow..
Kit-chan inhaled sharply, began rocking back and forth.
"This isn't fair," she whispered.
Then she looked up, met Malachi's eyes, and wiped the tears from her cheeks. Miao knew that face, knew the look that her daughter, her precious daughter always made when she took her medicine. Oh God... no...
She let her arms to her side, straightened her legs, and bent her head down.
"Do it quickly. I won't let someone else die for my sake."
NO!
Malachi looked at the girl. She trembled slightly as he adjusted his grip on the dagger. Leaning down, he whispered in her ear.
"I'm sorry."
In one swift motion, he slashed the ancient weapon across her throat.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/i]

Miao sat bolt upright, panting. Just a nightmare... just a nightmare... she tried to reassure herself.

Wait. Where the hell am I?

"She's awake!"

And who the hell is that?

OOC: GOM, where are you...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:53 am 
Addict

Somewhere . . .

"Who are you?"

Kit-chan clapped her hands over her ears. "For the last time, I don't know!" She fell to her knees, sobbing. "Just stop asking me. I don't remember. I don't know who I am or where I am or why I'm here . . ."

"Who are you?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Kit-chan said.

"If you do not understand yourself, then how did you know what you wanted?"

"How did--? I never made a choice!" Kit-chan looked up through wet eyes. Nothing stared back at her.

"What do you want?"

"I want to go home," she said. "I want to know why I can't remember anything."

"You are home. And you do not exist. You are dead."

Kit-chan screamed.

Orochi threw the books off the desk and to the floor. For hours and hours he'd heard nothing but the constant shuffling of feet as hordes of Unseen marched their way past his door. Distantly, he could hear explosions, which told him those Unseen were just more cannon fodder. Mixed in with the shuddering blasts were the distorted screams of their displaced souls.

"Goddammit! How can I concentrate with all this racket?!" he said.

"Do what you can," Anubis' disembodied voice said. "You're such an intelligent scientist I expected you done hours ago."

"I can't do fuck all with all this NOISE!"

"Easily irritable, aren't you?" Anubis chuckled.

Orochi snorted, then bent back over his work, muttering.

Soon enough, soon enough. Then this will end, one way or another.

Yes. It will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:22 pm 
Local

“She’s awake! She’s awake!” The goblin croaked before scurrying out of the circle of light that encircled the slap Miao lay on.

After wondering who the hell that was Miao rubbed her eyes attempting to focus. As her vision returned she noticed first, that wherever she was it was really damned bright…looking up she blocked out the direct light in attempt to ascertain its source. The light seemed to be coming from some kind of array in the ceiling of the room. From which several medical tools hung, including some large needles, probes, and a Saw, in addition to many cables and tubes that were also present.

“Lovely…” Miao quipped, chuckling to herself.

Following one of the tubes down she noticed it lead to a Catheter that was inserted in her right wrist…glaring she yanked it out despite the wave of pain, and rubbed the wrist. Also, it seemed she’s gained the needle sometime after exchanging her clothes for a hospital gown.

“Shit its cold in here…wherever here is…” Miao grumbled, gazing out into the unnatural darkness the composed the void that was the rest of the room.

“My Home...” A gruff male voice replied. “Well…the medical facilities of it anyhow.”

The heavy foot falls of plated boots on marble floors followed…echoing about the room.

“Do you always strip your guests and stick needles in them…you mustn’t get too many visitors.” Miao replied to the darkness angrily.

The voice laughs deeply before responding, “Only the quests which Anubis takes so much interest in, such a person would be worth knowing more about…”

Fal’ki steps forward into the light…wearing a worn black leather duster over his armor, his blue eyes masked momentarily by the glare of the lights across his lenses. He crosses his arms behind his back and inhales deeply....exhaling he continues.

“Such a person would be worth meeting…separately, in a place far from Anubis’ and his minions...” looking up at the ceiling of the room, “Such a place this is…”

“And just where the hell is this!” Miao blurted out. Glaring at the figure that so laxly stood there, taking his sweet time to explain himself.

Chuckling Fal’ki lowers his glasses to look Miao in the eye. “You’re in Hell my dear…”

The bright lights of the overhead array go out, replaced by red light coming from panoramic window now being exposed as the shields retract from the buildings outer wall. Outside a river of lava flows by a large cliff, upon which a manner house sits…a glacial waste land extending from a short distance outside to gates to the far horizon.

“Clean clothes are in the changing room; your friends will be arriving soon for dinner. Get dressed and meet me in the lobby if you would like to be there to meet them. I have some other business to attend to before I meet with them.”

Gruff walks to the door, now illuminated in the eerie red light. Opening the door he takes a step into the hallway. He stops and says one last thing over his shoulder…

“Ohh, please don’t try to break out, or run, your not in limbo at the moment, and you are quite mortal here. I have no intention of having you harmed, if I did you wouldn’t be here would you? But, if you insist on making a run for it I won’t hesitate to kill you…”

"There can be only one!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:05 pm 
PostWhorePornStar

Kevin was sitting in a small stone cell, leaning against the far wall and looking out the small opening in the door. He stared out, looking at the red glow on the wall opposite his cell, trying to figure out what could create such a strange light. Other than this hole, there was no other source of illumination in the prison. Compared to some of the other prisons Kuya had stayed in, this was actually quite luxurious. There was a padded slab of stone for a bunk and the room was somewhat warm, though Kevin couldn’t find any traces of a heating system. The guards even let him keep his clothing, after searching him for weapons and tools of course. He began to wonder if he would die here when Kuya began to voice some complaints.

How long have we been here?
How should I know? You lost the watch a few weeks ago.
It’s not my fault! If you had been more aware, we wouldn’t have stayed at that place and gotten ambushed!
Look, it doesn’t matter. We’ve been here for a while and it looks like we’re gonna be staying here for a while.
I think it’s time for a jailbreak. That door doesn’t look too strong.
No, you saw those soldiers. These are professionals we’re dealing with. We’ll be dead before we take 10 steps out side this cell.
So? Better than rotting here. Besides, once I’m in control, they don’t stand a chance.
Kuya, they brought us here from the middle of nowhere. They either have some really advanced tech or some really good powers. Either way, we can’t compete with that. Especially unarmed.'
Fine, so what do you think we should do?
We wait. Hopefully they have no idea that you even exist and it’s going to stay that way till something happens.
But-'
Don’t argue with me. You’re the trump card. If they find out about you, our lives get much worse. This is our best chance for survival, understand?'
Fine, I’ll follow your plan, even if I don’t like it.
Get some sleep. Your chance may come soon and we need to be rested.

Kuya’s voice faded from his mind, leaving Kevin alone with his thoughts in the dark cell. He tried calling out to the guards to see if they would respond but he heard no reply to any of his shouts. ‘These guys are trained pretty well.’ were his thoughts as he closed his eyes to rest.

OOC: Sorry if this sucks, but I just can't seem to get in the same frame of mind I had a few months ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:49 pm 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
The area grew silent, save the commotion as the small band of expatriates prepared for the impending battle. Shinigami’s eyes narrowed on the individual making his slow approach towards the group.

“This guy’s suicidal,” the death god thought to himself, noting the overwhelming odds stacked against lone Malachi.

A dark, yet vaguely familiar aura now surrounded Malachi like the stench of decay surrounds an aging corpse. Shin tried to distance the thought, keeping his mind on the task at hand. A sinister cackle emitted from Malachi, breaking the state of semi-silence.

Shin’s attention suddenly shifted to the blood that stained Malachi’s clothes. Something began to eat away at Shin’s mind; something that couldn’t be explained. Shin’s heart sunk to his stomach as images of Kit-chan’s ill fate flashed through his head. His pulse quickened, and breaths became heavy. Shin looked at Malachi with eyes full of bitter hatred. Something caught the death god’s eye. Not the ornate dagger that rested in Malachi’s hand…No, if was the fact that Malachi was now smiling. SMILING!

Erupting into a blaze of black flame, Shin rushed towards Malachi, not caring if the other expatriates followed, with his scythe demanding blood…

OOC: Damn, this is so much harder for some reason…I’m feeling the same way as Wolf. I guess it’ll just take some time after being away for so long. Meh, just means it’ll take some time to get back into the groove of things ^^ /OOC

Post subject: OOC: Apologies if this sucks; Chemistry class isn't exactly the best place for deep thought. x.o
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:48 am 
Addict

Miao all but sank back onto the slap, bravado draining away, as soon as the man had safely left. Fighting nausea, she closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again hastily. That horrible image from her nightmare seemed imprinted on the insides of her eyelids. To distract herself, she looked around again, and found herself staring out the window. What kind of game is Fal'ki playing, anyways? Miao wondered, gazing thoughtfully at the slow-moving, ropy lava flowing into the distance. If he wanted to harm me, he could have done it while I was knocked out... She unconsciously glanced at the medical equipment, nothing the sharp steel scalpels, the needles, the saw. And he left it all here... he must be very confident. Or... "your friends will be arriving soon for dinner". Is he trying to lure them here? To what purpose? Betrayal?

Miao glanced behind her, and spotted another door. Changing room? Or... trap? Or nothing of the sort, she mentally chided herself. He hadn't hurt her yet... She snorted at herself and stalked towards the door, flinging it open. The antechamber was paved with the same marble as the medical room (which was damned cold, she noted for the first time), and was about the size of her apartment room back in Taiwan. It contained a metal locker along one side of the wall, and a washroom on the opposite wall. After checking for hidden cameras (a habit from Taiwanese public swimming pools), she used first the toilet, then the shower. A marble shelf held lavender soap and shampoo, which Miao used lavishly, relaxing as the warm water rinsed off the shadow-smell from outside and the antiseptic, slightly nauseating smell from the medical room. Eventually, purring slightly and smelling faintly of lavender, she reluctantly turned off the water and padded, dripping wet, across the floor to the locker. She found a towel folded over some clothes and rubbed herself dry before spreading the clothes out over the dry parts of the floor. Undergarments (lacy pink, she noted with disgust), white silk blouse, black silk skirt that all but dragged on the floor ... what did they think she was, an old maid? She closed her eyes and concentrated hard; with a *pop*, her normal, sensible, comfortable clothes appeared on her body - blue jeans and an oversized white t-shirt. Her black backpack materialized by her feet. Much better, she thought with satisfaction.

She tucked her t-shirt in and put on the blouse (she had a penchant for silk), swung the backpack onto her back, then took a deep breath, combed down her hair with her fingers, and walked back out of the door. As she stepped intot he hall, a goblin scurried up to her, reminding her of a house-elf, and, incongruously, a mini-Dom. "How do I get to the lobby?" Miao asked, struck by a slightly irrational mirth.

"Follow me," he croaked, and scurried through a veritable labyrinth of halls, Miao following close behind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:36 pm 
Local

(because Indi made me do it)

Gruff Sat alone in his main meditation chamber at Keep De'gryn, having thought long and hard on his plans he decides the time is neigh for his move to be played. He stands and leaves the room, walking across his bedchambers and exiting on the the Balcony overlooking th Keeps staging grounds. The eyes of his amassed officers and generals turn to him...

"The time has come my Legion! We most now only take what is rightfully ours before we can return to the Nexus! Go now! tell your men and beasts the it is time!....TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Over the roar of his armies leaders and hte sound of them teleporting to their posts to begin their smash and grab campaign across the lands of Anubis. He takes a moment to send a message to his feild base in the woods.

"Summon the would be heros to my Keep in the Gromdurim after they arrive. Send the prisoner ahead to meet with me there as well, as for the Neko see that she also arrives In time for the meeting. forward this message to the base camp near the Keep In Gormdurim."

With his preperations complete Gruff steps to his teleporter...just before saying the words to take him to Gormdurim Keep he stops and sends one last message...

"How goes the search? Has the girl found it yet?...no... keep looking. I do not need it just yet, and only half wont do me any good will it."

With this he teleports to Gormdurim.

"There can be only one!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:10 pm 
PostWhorePornStar

Kevin sat in a meditative trance on the cot in his cell. He was slowly gathering energy from his surroundings to rejuvenate himself.
I hope we get some food soon. I can’t keep this up forever.
So do I.
As he tried to regain his focus, he heard the locks being released. As the door was opened, one of the guards entered while the other two watched Kevin.

“Hey soldier, wake up. The boss wants to see you.”
“Why?”
“Why ask why? He wants to see you so we’re dragging your ass to him.”

Kevin followed the first guard out of the cell and as they left the other two followed behind. ‘I can take them. We can escape.’ ‘No. We don’t know the layout. And I want to see where this goes.’ ‘Damn it, I want OUT!’ ‘You’ll get your chance later. Now just shut up and let me think.’ As they walked through a few stone corridors, Kevin examined the layout and tried to memorize as much as he could, noting where there were likely barracks and armories. They stopped by a mess and handed Kevin a couple packets.

“Can’t say we didn’t feed you.”

He ate his food silently as they continued on until they reached a short, empty hallway. There was a single door at the end with a pair of guards around it.

“Through that door, sit down, and wait. He’ll be here shortly. Don’t try anything stupid. He’ll kill you before we’d be in the room.”

Kevin walked through and sat down in a wooden chair that faced a desk. As he finished his meal, he looked through a window and stared in disbelief at a river of lava that flowed by in the distance next to a cliff of ice along with a red tinted sky.

“Where the hell are we?”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:23 am 
Addict

The silence that pervaded the area around the two could have calmed any savage beast.

"Tenner Says he goes down in five moves" Blurted Indigo

"Fuck that, I'll raise you to twenty that he goes down in three" Ezelek confidently proclaimed "...This is the death god we're talkning about, he has a few moves on him. Hard to admit, but even I had a..." Looking over his shoulder to the miles of minions behind him Indigo pushed out his chest and loudly said "Fifty! Down before he makes the first attack!"

"Oooh!" chorused his side, Indigo playing up with a sly grin, looking down at Ezelek. His own side of minions looking up at him with great expectancy.

"W...we don't have time, look" He pointed at the group on the image. All of the Expats were fixed on the battle charge that was taking place, and ever so slightly, on of them began to shimmer a different shape "What the, fo...focus on that one! Now! Fuck Dammit! Now!" The image zoomed in and they waited.

"There! There it is again!" Without a doubt, the person on the image was two people at the same time, like a double exposure but only briefly "We can't just take this as granted" Indigo said worriedly and impatiently, "We have to be sure brother, or we'll lose him this time for sure" Straightening up, Indigo asked the mirror pool "We need to be sure, show us" With some flickering, colours exploded around the individual people from all across the spectrum, then they faded into black and green skeletal images. Watching intently the two shadows barely moved from their positions as eventually everything disappeared and all that was left was one man.

The silence returned, but this time was thick and pressured. The air of hate and rage. "It's him" Ezelek hissed "Isn't it?" Indigo didn't move for while, but then nodded. "Yes" He reassured "We've finally found him" He grinned with pure malice in his mind he turned to face the army "He is found!" He roared The army cheered back at him "All those among you who have lost, will now finally taste the sweet taste of victory as we kill the one that has brought our damned souls together" The army continued to cheer in jubilation.

Turning to Ezelek, Indigo asked "So which one is he in?"

"Nebular Queen"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15