ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:49 pm 
n00b

Rag looks in the distance and see the greatest blaze of gunfire.

Watching the battle Rag begins thinking, "This is better than T.V."

*Rag sits down and grabs a bag of fritos* begins watching the great epic battle go on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:18 pm 
Local

The Gruff Old Man sits down beside Rag.

He is joined by 12 men wearing black uniforms who form a line behind him and stand at parade rest, the band on their left arms reads "A.F.L. Spec. Ops."

He then looks to the frenzied battle and smiles. Poping a cig. out of his pack and lighting it.

"Ahh yes I agree this is better then T.V., but can the heros win here?"

"There can be only one!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:14 am 
Addict

*Blink*

*BlinkBlink*

*Headshake*

"Fuck, this place is doing my head in, remind me not to come here again"

*Slightly put off by the spectators Indigo watches as Shingami, Riuku and Clay affront the shadows, in hilstorm of bullets and magic*

"Pah! guns, what a bunch of losers..."

Shinigami: watch it! you'll be next

"heh"

*Stepping backwards with one foot, Indigo pushes himself foward, and glides headlong into the advancing beasts.

Spinning half round infront of one, he elbowed it in its face, causing it to vanish in a wisp of black cloud. Another half spin and a kick to another, it too vanished, smiling at how easy this was, he noticed many of the beasts had cut off from their course towards the main group and headed toward him.*

"ooh, shit......"

*with a glint from his knuckles, a line began to trace out infront of him, and eventually curled up at the end. Suddenly, this line was replaced by a large Partisan weapon.

Indigo grinned.

He readied himself for the approaching shadows, with his back hand raised behind his head, and the blade near the ground.

The first came from the front, and was easily taken out with a quick circular motion of the partisan, turning, so his back faced them, he brought the weapon around in a large sweeping motion, taking a few more out.*

"... ... ...well?"

*The remaining shadows had not advanced toward Indigo, but kep a safe distance from him and his weapon*

"dammit! don't tell me that you things are getting smarter!"

*the shadows remained still*

"fine"

*Bringing his hand up, the shadows began to move toward him. seemingly surprised by their movment, they attempted to break away and run*

"not a chance, my friends"

*movving his hand down, he swept the partisan, dispersing the remainder of the small attack force*

"HEY! YOU GUY'S! THESE THINGS SEEM TO BE GETTING A WEE BIT WISE! CAUTION IF YOU CAN!"

*Indigo then readied himself, yet again, for more*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 4:40 pm 
Native

*Riuku stops his fire. he dropps to the ground and in a flash of light he is his old self, and his armor is gone.*

crap i'm outta energy. *he stands up and pulls out two desert eagles* EAT THIS!

*riuku fires for a few seconds, stops, lets the empty clips fall to the ground, and reloads quickly.* umm clay not to rush you or anything, but i really didn't have time to stalk up on ammo before this little vacation. i'm sure the others could take care of some of these guys, but i won't be of any help in a little while.
*riuku begins shooting again.*

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:22 am 
n00b

*As rag sits upon the hill, he watches the battle increase. More and More Demons continue to seemly come out of no where.*

"I can't take this anymore" he says to himself.

*Rag stands up with sword in hand*

"I will slash though these Beasts like Hell fire"

*He Grabs some headphone and starts playing Metalica KILL THEM ALL.
He charges the beasts with m4d skillz*

"HAHAHAHAHA" laughing like a mad man, he decapitates 7 beasts.
Watching the demons, they begin to laugh.

"What the hell", soon a giant demon bound in chains rises before him.

"Oh SHIT" he thinks to himself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:53 am 
Addict

"huhn?"

*looking over to see the newcomer afronted by a gargantuan demon, Indigo lets out a small laugh*

"heh, i guess that'll"smash

*with bearly enough time to react, Indigo bearly manages to escape the oncoming fist of another gargant*

"WOAH HOLY MUTHER FUCKING SHIT BOLLOX!!!!"

*drawing it's arm back, and rearing up, it let out a mixed roar, that exceeded both bass and pitch tolerance of normal hearing*

"fuck dude, where did you come from"

*refocusing on its target, the giant shadow pulled back it's arm once again to try for another blow. Unfortunatly, its target was now aware of its being there.

Bringing its fist down, Indigo swept back slightly, just out of target, and as the fist hit the ground, he took the oppertunity to fun up the arm of the shadow*

"die you bastard!"

*stopping on the beasts' shoulder, he pulled his now empty fists to the side of him, then smashed down on the head of the shadow, in what would have been a brilliant flash, if it wern't the deathly black colour of nothing. With the shimmering of reality pouring out of his fists, Indigo pushed further into the beast, screaming for it to fall.

It didn't

Insted, the beast managed to right itself enough to try and swat its attacker*

"Fuck!"

*rolling neatly off the beast, and leaping a fair distance away, Indigo landed, unfulfilled in his task. The beast had alrady gained back what little had remained of its face, and was once again on the advance*

"*sigh* you're not going to give up, are you?........fine"

*with that Indigo stood upright, and vanished...

...and reappereared. Dressed differently, without the hoodie. Instead, in dark blue, but faded around the edge jeans and a light grey top, with a black stripe along the back of the sleeves, and hovering, behind his back, two pairs of wings, on white, one black*

"ah yes, you..."

*referring to the still advancing, beast, who seemed to have not noticed Indigo's dissapearance, it once again pulled back for a blow. raising both its hands in unison, it brought them down, on a non-moving Indigo. Before it could connect, two flashes of brilliant white streaked up, the wings had moved in as if self guided cutting at the beast, the shadow's arms dissapeared in a cloud of black. Stepping back, the shadow let out a shriek of pain as it now bagan to try and rebuild itself*

"no, not again...."

*Streaks bagan to hail through the shadow, again brilliant white, cutting it up, piece by piece, until it remained no more...

Smiling, he bagan to casually walk towards the ever incrasing onslaught of black, cutting through them with the wings, none could get near him. The white wings were moving so fast, they bacame a blur, forming an almost solid aura around him*

[OOC] ok, thats my action piece done, I'm gonna be roaming around, you know, choppng this hacking that. Its a hard life being a semi hero. And don't worry, I'm not God moding, they DO have BIG drawbacks, which will become apparent soon.

-ish, i think^^[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 6:35 pm 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

OOC: I'm posting this for one of my friends (Angel on Crack), who's account is currently in-active, atm. Err... yeah. And stuff.

IC:

A small hole was poked in the fabric of space, and it drew outwards, as if someone or something had stuck their finger in a hole of a cloth and pulled the tear wider, ripping the carefully woven threads apart. Several demons scrambled through, collectively gathered around a bucking, scratching and very loud figure. Closer speculation would reveal it to be a young woman, if barely a young woman, being held and restrained by these so-called shadowthings. One of them caught a foot in the face and staggered, and another put a massless hand over her face to stifle the yells.

"Gerph eh ffffffughck off mrph," came the garbled curse as at least four of them labored to hold her still as they dragged her through the gate.

She was a pretty girl, maybe sixteen or seventeen years in age, with dark blonde hair and a well tanned complexion. Her apparel, though mostly hidden, seemed to consist of fitted denim jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket, and every other moment she was getting an arm free and landing a punch on one of the creatures or kicking the ones that were responsible for holding down her legs. She tried biting the things hand, but to no avail, it didn't even flinch.

Even when she was completely held down, by every limb and then some, she was still jerking around, trying to get free, struggling with all the power she contained in her muscles. Finally, she wiggled her foot free and getting enough foot room to pummel a creature with her foot, and then kicked up above her head, throwing another one away, freeing her head and her right arm.

"Get the fuck off me, assholes!" she yelled again, swinging wildly on the ones that still held her down with her freed limbs.

OOC: I'll do my own post... soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 5:43 pm 
n00b

*Looking at the giant beast he says to himself*

"This is going to take a while" *so he reaches into his cd case and grabs...

Ozzy... Crazy Train!!!

A small smile begins to crack rag face... As the song begins to play, HE ATTACKs.

The giant beast in chains catches him in mid-air and throws him to the ground, where he once was... "you bastard, you will pay for that I swear it!!!"

*he then reaches into his pockets pulling out a Claymore... he plants the explosives in the ground all around him*

"come and get me" he says yelling at the beast...

As the beast comes closer, he sets off the claymores... only blowing of the monsters legs "well, at least I slowed him down"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:55 pm 
Addict

Clay slipped off under cover fire and set a series of mines and timed grenades as a surprise to the next wave. And surprise it, they did. sending waves of the bastards to wherever you go from the land of the dead.

Suddenly, off to his left, he saw a girl struggling with some of the otherworldly creatures they'd been fighting.

Against every instinct and all the reason in his head, he broke off toward her and went to her aid. His attack was swift and unexpected and in a few moments he was able to fight her loose from the hordes and begin holding them at bay with his Submachinegun.

"If I were you I think I would have picked a better party to attend!"

The girl, still fighting on instinct, managed to fight the demons and not her would be rescuer, and after a close struggle they managed to gain some space between them and the horde, which lost interest in them at last to concentrate on the main group, still searching for MiaoMing.

"How on...er..in the...er...HOW did you get here?" Clay asked, breathless from the fighting.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 12:02 pm 
Addict

"Goddamn you, Dad . . ." Kit-chan muttered. "Gone and decided to play hero, and of COURSE I went along with you, because you're my DAD, I'm supposed to . . . even acted all heroic and mysterious like you said. As if I have any more of a clue than they do . . . and now you've cut yourself off from me."

She looked around, eyes darting across the battlefield. "Clay's saving someone new, that I don't know . . . Indigo's acting all funny and he's sprouted some rather nasty wings . . . why the fuck didn't Dad warn me about this? Sure, I'm supposed to be his daughter--but I don't KNOW everything like he does!"

She sighed, and sat down on a rock. "Goddamn parents . . . even when they DO, it's annoying when they think they know more than you do."

So absorbed in her own thoughts, she didn't notice the Unseen sneaking up behind her, not until it swiped at her, destroying the rock she sat on and sending her jumping out of the way. She hit the ground and stumbled, leg twisting painfully, but not breaking.

"SHIT!" she screamed, eyes widening. Her heart pounded, and she almost lost out to panic. Then she remembered . . .

Hey, kid . . . one thing you've always gotta remember . . . always be brave. Never let those 'mundanes' ever see your fear, or you'll be lost. I won't be there to save you next time, so do try to be brave.

"Gotta be brave . . . gotta be brave," she whispered, as she inched away from the laughing, crazy Unseen. "Gotta be brave. Just gotta be brave."

She stood up, still whispering the mantra to herself, and stared right into those eyes--

The bottom dropped out of the world, and she screamed.

She snapped back into reality just before the Unseen stabbed her, and managed to dodge so its claws went through her shoulder instead. She winced, but kicked the creature off, making sure not to look into its eyes.

She closed her eyes, and her eyebrows drew closer, wrinkling her skin.

"Five . . . four . . . three . . ." she muttered, blocking out as many sounds as she could. Hope this works . . .

The Unseen cocked its head, then charged at her.

"Two . . . one . . ."

It slashed across, slicing her in half--

But she wasn't there anymore.

Kit-chan tumbled to the ground next to Indigo, panting. "Ah, shit . . ."

She noticed Indigo looking at her strangely, then got and and dusted herself off.

"No sweat, see?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 12:29 pm 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
Shin stood prepared as the sinister chain-clad demon rose from the murky shadow before him. The demon towered over death, but fear was clearly non-existent as Shin spoke.

"Well wasn't that an impressive entrance," the death god said with a slight smile, knowing full well that the demon could attack at any moment.

Without a word, the shadow beast made its move. The brute's fist hit the ground with earth-shaking force, but Shin managed to dodge with relative ease. Not waiting for the abomination to collect itself, Shinigami sped up the monstrous arm, still outstretched from the demon's previous attack.

Leaping off the monster, Shin fired a round from his .45 caliber. With the monster staggered from the volley of shots, the death god took advantage of the situation, using his scythe to slash across the beast diagonally.

"The bigger they are..." Shin said as he landed.

The demon’s remains fell to the ground, landing with tremendous force. Much to the death god’s surprise, the monstrous shadow beast continued its advances. With demon blood flowing from the fallen monstrosity, the demonic shadow slowly inched itself across the ground, using its one functioning arm to pull itself towards Shin.

“Damn you guys are persistent!” Shin said, rushing towards the barely mobile remains of the demon.

With a few quick slashes, the chain-clad demon was finally silenced. Only now did Shin realize that numerous lesser demons surrounded him, prepared to attack the exhausted death god.

“So…Who’s next?”

Last edited by Shinigami on Tue May 06, 2003 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:26 pm 
Addict

OOC: Long-winded post to get Kitsune and Oldkit out of action for at least a while, introduce my own character, and get him in to the action right quick. Please forgive. /OOC

Oldkit and Kitsune wern't having the best time of things. What they originally thought was a small force turned out to be a small army of Unseen ones- hundreds upon hundreds of them clawing at them, trying to take them out. Robbed of his powers of teleportation and flight by some unseen force, the two Kits have holed up in a building, attempting to hold the creatures off for as long as possible. Currently there is a lull in the assault as the Unseen ones plan on how to best get into the building Kit and Oldkit are in.

"This isn't quite working out how we planned it, is it Kit?"

"No, not at all, big brother."

"So you arn't gonna be able to go in and save Kit-chan's ass, again."

"No, I guess I won't," Kit said, starting to become angry.

"Well, now that THAT plan to impress you daughter has fallen apart, shouldn't you get someone else to look after her for a while?"

"It was not a plan to impress her!"

"...right."

"...who would I contact to look after Kit-chan for a while?"

"There is that chaplain guy you know. He and Kit-chan seem to get along fine, and he's a competant man. And he's not catholic."

"How exactly am I gonna contact him, or take him to Kit-chan, when I can't even go to her myself?!"

"Is Anubis suppressing your reasoning as well as your powers? You have various ways of contacting him, and just because you can't teleport yourself out of here doesn't mean you can't open up a portal to whever-the-hell your daughter is right now from where Michael is."

"...do you always have to be a smartass about things?"

"I only point out the world as I see it. Its not my fault you're brainless sometimes."

"Fine..."

Kit concentrated for a moment, and off in Jerusalem, Israel, an older man sat comforatably in a chair. He was chatting with some old friends in his home, when he heared the quasi-familiar tapping on his conciousness. Excusing himself, he went into another room and concentrated on it.

Kitsune? Is that you?

Yes...I don't have much time, I need your help.

Whats wrong?

I don't have the time to...

Kitsune? Kitsune!

...sorry, to explain. I want you to look after Kit-chan until I can contact you again. A portal should be opening up in your bedroom right now. Whats going on is...

Abruptly, the mental connection closed between the two. Wincing in pain, Michael Theon went back into the living room and explained there had been a minor emergency and he had to go out of town for an unknown amount of time. Nodding in understanding (everyone knew Michael still did 'deniable' work for certain people) his friends got up and left.

Taking out a cell phone, he left a message on his wife's voicemail that he'd be out for a little while- her and their daughter were visiting the in-laws in America, some place he couldn't go at the moment, and he had stayed home. He said that he should be back before they got home, though he really didn't know.

Breaking out his old Colt Commando, he quickly loaded up 5 extra managzines and begins the long process of putting on his kevlar vest. Zipping it up, he is just self-concious (or senile) enough to note that the vest fits a bit tighter then it did the last time he needed to put it on (years ago.) From wooden case engraved with the letters "T.O.G. 51," he takes a beaten-up looking spear. Slinging it into a small hole in his kevlar vest made just for that, he pulled back the charging handle on his weapon, and stepped into his bedroom.

Its a sparsely decorated room...a cabinent, a closet, and a small table beside a queen-sized bed with a picture of him and his family. Wife, baby girl and himself, decked out in civilian cloths and looking happy as hell. And in the middle of the room, a glowing, greenish rip in reality, leading to God-knew-where. Taking a breath, he took the picture out of its frame, tucked it into one of his vest pockets, and stepped through.

He landed almost right next to Kit-chan, hit the ground rolling and tried to take stock of the situation. Seeing various undefinable somethings being fended off by someone he doesn't know and Kit-chan, he unslung his spear and raised it high.

"Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee. I detest all my sins because of your just punishment, but most of all because they offend you, my God, who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion."

As he speaks, the Unseen ones immediately around Kit and Indigo cower and fall back, seeking less disturbing prey. That done, he slung the spear, gestured for Kit-chan to stay low, and jogged over to her.

"What...Michael...where did you..."

"Your dad asked me to babysit you for a little while...he's busy for now."

"I hardly need babysitting!"

"I know, I know...but thats what your dad wanted. So here I am."

Kit-chan held back the acid retort she was on the verge of saying.

"Well, glad to have your help, old man," She said, smiling.

"Old! Pfft."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:59 pm 
Addict

Kit-chan grinned at Michael's indignant reply, and hugged him warmly. "You haven't changed one bit, Michael. I can deal with you keeping an eye on me, i guess." Then she realized she was hugging him and stepped back, rubbing her head uncomfortably. "Sorry . . . just, haven't seen a familiar face since this mess started."

"Don't worry, Kit-chan. I've felt it before. But thanks for actually admitting some tenderness for this old timer." His eyes sparkled at the self-deriding comment.

"Uhm, guys? no need to rush, but . . . there is a battle going on, and there's a bunch of baddies heading this way and they don't look happy, " Indigo said.

"Oh! . . . Right, sorry, battle, talk later," Kit-chan said, face becoming an impassive mask.

"You don't have to act like you're not human to be brave, Kit-chan," Michael said softly, as they moved to a better position. "Ordinary, fallible people can be brave, too." Kit-chan tensed, eyes trying to track all the demons.

"This, coming from a friend of the family?" Kit-chan said derisively. "My family's perfect. This sort of thing's not allowed to faze one of us." The trio ducked behind a boulder, and Kit-chan leaned up against it.

"Less talk more action," Indigo shouted. "Demons right around this rock, you two."

"You aren't your parents."

"I know that, I just . . ." Kit-chan bit her fingernail nervously. "I just can't help it."

"That's a lie, and you know it."

". . . Michael, can we NOT talk about this? There's a whole horde of Unseen breathing down our necks, and you want to talk about my issues!"

"All right then. If that's what you want, Kit-chan. I'm just here to keep you safe." Michael unslung his staff. Kit-chan dug her hands into the rock they were hiding behind, and her TK briefly manifested and broke chunks off in her hands.

She pulled her hands away and stared at them. She turned to Michael. "I have an idea," she said. Before he could react, she turned and ran towards the forest. Michael winced.

"Don't get yourself hurt trying to show off!!" he shouted after her.

Kit-chan acknowledged that with a wave, then stopped at a good-sized chestnut tree. She turned back to the Unseen, and allowed a devilish smile to cross her features.

She put her arms around the tree as far as they could go, and *pulled.* The tree groaned, and Kit-chan concentrated. Suddenly, with a crunching sound, the tree was ripped loose. Kit-chan staggered under the weight, but didn't fall.

"Batter . . . up," she said. The unseen charged her, and she swung at them.

As they were flung back, she shouted to Michael. "You know, I can't hold them like this forever!" Yeah, eventually, you'll run out of TK and you'll be squashed by the tree, but you should've thought of that before trying to play hero, she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 6:44 pm 
Native

*riuku unloads his final clip on the creatures.* well dangit!
*he throws his guns at them in a futial atempt to do some damage.* GAH!*riuku runs trying to think of what he can do next, just then a clawed hand slashes his back knocking him to the ground. he gets up and runs/staggers away from his presuers, who fallow like a pack of wolves.*

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:38 pm 
Local

Robbed free of the critters, as soon as she was on her feet a small knife appeared in her hand, seemingly out of nowhere (though most likely from her sleeve and the folds that lied therein), and zipped through the air with the ripping sound of the very wind being cut, burrowing itself in the forehead of her would-be captors... to her chagrin, the blow, though normally fatal, did little to kill the thing, only making it falter in step and press on. "Well that was unusual..." she commented wryly to herself.

From within her leather jacket a sleek, black .45 caliber appeared, and the laser sight settled on the right eye of one of the creatures and fired. "Why don't these goddamned things die?" she swore, furious. She tried knocking off a few more, but it served as only a waste of bullets, almost as if it went through them. "Why the fuck don't they die?!" Confused and frustrated, she looked at the man, who had not introduced himself, that had helped to beat off the nasty little things. "Hey, I don't know anymore than you do. One minute, you're just minding you're own business, walking along, and the next minute, hey, someone hits you in the back of the head and half a dozen boogie men are towing you towards a portal. Just another day..."

Firing off another useless round, she cursed loud, again. "Is there any way to kill these things?!" Following closely behind the stranger in the cowboy hat, she made her way back to a group of several other people, all caught up in some kind of battle with the shadow things.

"Holy shit. Where did all these buggers come from?" she asked the man that had helped her, watching the rest battle as she stood there, not knowing how to harm the creatures. Frustrated, she put a bullet between the eyes of one on coming, but yet again, with no effect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:30 pm 
Addict

Clay handed her one of his .45 Autos.

"Here, this one will work, it is not entirely physical in nature, as to what these things are exactly, I'm not sure, I think they were summoned by deathgods, which is why they can't hurt me. However, my challenging task is to keep them from hurting others. My name is Clay Allison by the way. What's yours?"

Clay kept firing into the swarm with his BAR, cutting them a safe space in the bloodbath. Somehow his voice came through the noise clearly as if he were speaking into her head directly, rather than adressing her ears.

This is stranger than the dragon girl, what is a normal girl doing here?

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:51 pm 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

The now Chibi Inu-Human hybrid snarled, Shadowlings surrounding him, swiftly moving in and out of striking range, covering the child with long whip-like gashes all over. Although he still had the mind of the older, sarcastic, and fight-loving Inu, the young body simply couldn't keep up with the reaction time that his instincts were demanding, tiny claws cutting nothing but air, as the Shadowling slipped around his feeble attacks, striking this way and that, rending the flesh from his body. It wasn't long before he was caught in a trap by them, entangled up in the shadow threads they'd been weaving, which tightened as he struggled, easily cutting into his skin, blood running down from his body, pooling at his feet in a red puddle.

"I... itai..." The blows continued to rain down, and it wasn't long before he had passed out from the pain inflicted onto his tiny body, his limp form being held up by the shadow threads. Streching out, one Shadowling reached into his chest, and with a wet -shlop-, it pulled out another shadow, a shadow withing a shadow... The shadow pulsed. It beat. The Shadowling gave it an experimental squeeze, and the Inu-Chibi's body spasmed, making the Shadowling nod, it's red eyes sparkling with glee. Fading into the darkness, it left, leaving the child suspended there, motionless...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:41 pm 
Native

Introductions could wait, things to kill now... Wren snarled as she shifted, the sound deepening as her body lengthened and she flexed her now impressive collection of claws. Fire dripped from her jaws as she crouched, a tail as long as her body and tipped in blades whipping all around.

She threw her head back and roared, screaming for a fight before launching herself at the nearest enemy. Her whiptail sought out targets seemingly with a mind of it's own, snapping around whatever passed for legs on these creatures and severing them as fire roared at her every exhalation, interupted only when she snapped her teeth closed on a Shadow.

Her fire and teeth kept her mouth too busy for laughing, but the dragons eyes glittered red-gold with glee. She was having <i>fun</i>. The shadow claws that tore through scales and drew hissing acidic blood went unnoticed as she slashed and burned her way through the demon creatures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:11 am 
Addict

*kit-chan struck another shadow with the tree she was holding*

"heh, gotta love a girl who can swing a tree..."

*Lifting up his sleeve, Indigo looked at his arm, and gave a slightly un-impressed groan*

"Man, would you look at that! I thought i would have at least had more time"

*turning to him and looking at his arm, Micheal gave a quizzical look*

Micheal: what? i don't... ...?

*nothing was intentionally wrong with the arm, except for the fact that the skin seemed to be emitting, although weak, light from it*

"pro's and con's my good man, pro's and con's. I think we had better help"

*pulling the sleeve back down and pointing at kit-chan, who was now pretty much encased in shadow, frantically spinning the tree, and clearly regretting picking it up, Indigo stood.*

"a helping hand is always received well"

*sliding over to Kit-chan, Indigo began to ponder how to help her, then somthing caught his eye, somthing that although was always there, but was now different. Looking to the ground, he saw his own shadow. He gave it a great deal of consideration*

Michael: well, come on, she needs our help

"uh, y. yeah. Sure..."

*shaking his head, he removed the thoughts from his head, and continued on.

His shadow, did not.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:56 am 
Native

Riuku sees chibi EZ and makes his way over to him, he pulls his sword and cuts the strands holding the child. Riuku concentrates and his sword glows red hot he slash at the creatures destroying some but not nearly enough. riuku pulls out his teleporter and takes off his his coat. he wraps ez in his coat along with the teleporter he turns on the force field, it sorounds ez protecting him from the shadow things. riuku turns to face the shadows, sword at the ready. he concentraits. his last bit of energy start to manifest its self in the sword causeing it to glow white with energy. then he charges into the shadows.

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next