ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:57 am 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
[OOC]This thread hasn't been dusted off in forever. It's just a reminder of the old days when this place was a bit more active is all.[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:07 am 
Addict

Shinigami wrote:
[OOC]This thread hasn't been dusted off in forever. It's just a reminder of the old days when this place was a bit more active is all.[/OOC]

[ooc]ye, check the post dates :)[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:54 am 
Expatriate

[ooc] oh Jesus shit. Three years. I AM THE THREAD REVIVOR! [/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:46 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

[OOC] i miss the RP forum's heyday.[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:16 pm 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
[OOC]Aye.[/OOC]

Post subject: *Revives the topic, quietly.*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:31 pm 
n00b

The nekomatian androgynous thing walks in a bit shyly.

Nekomatian: Hello, I want to-
Jen: Patent a power.

He/she goes even more shy at the cut-off.

Nekomatian: My name is Nameless and I can use the power of randomness and stuff, and dash.
Jen: ...Ok... So, what's your name?
Nameless: Nameless.
Jen: One more crazy one... So, how your power works?
Nameless: I do random stuff. Like this... *Pops an apple.*
Jen: Hammerspace has been already patented.
Nameless: It's not hammerspace, I create thing out of... Nothing. Because I'm an Anti-Goddess binded to a Goddess of Creation, and I can generate people and worlds and whatever stuff as well.
Jen: ...*Raises eyebrow.* People?
Nameless: Yeah, I can replicate or simulate, or generate, or imagine, or read the future or past or look at your dna or--
Jen: *Gives him/her two piles of forms that reach the roof.* I suppose this is enough paper for you to describe that.
Nameless: And I can merge with anything.
Jen: *Grumbles and gives him seven more piles.* Go. NOW, but tell me your name.
Nameless: Name--
Jen: GRR.
Nameless: Destiny Urashima, or Dash, or Dashitina Urashima. *Whimpers and goes to a corner to fill the forms.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:08 pm 
Addict

The roar of a 1950's Harley fills the air around the Patent Office. Band parks & makes his way inside to the receptionist. He doesn't have time to play around with anyone so he quickly requests his Patent File:

Quote:
Bandman2k's Powers: Uncle Pervy
1st mode - U.P. in human form. Looks like a fat guy with corduroy pants, tight polo shirt and coke bottle glasses. Looks like that one uncle in everyone's families that seems to enjoy being around kids WAY too much. (This doesn't change)

2nd mode - U.P. with Schlitz only.
Characterized by snake-like Lower Body and human Upper Body. Human-style head with red eyes, Spikey White hair and blue skin. Has 40 tentacles, 10 on either side (equals to 20) and 10 on the left and right sides of his back. Spines flow down his back. The tail can double as a massive phallus for that extra special lovin.

Specifics: Has fast maneuverability and superhuman strength, but can't repel a lot of attacks thrown against him. Tentacles can extend outward for extra long reach and only is this mode can he extricate energy from others.

3rd mode - U.P. with Schlitz and Cougar Bourbon
Appearance is same as Mode 2 except for Red skin and Blue eyes.

Specifics:
Not as fast as Mode 2, but still quite quick. Strength is Tripled and ability to resist attacks are also increased. Has ability to use Internal Energy to create Meta-physical projectiles that's named "The Money Shot" and can be launched at enemies. Force is equivalent to a Nuclear bomb for "Christian Right" or Massive Explosive Orgasm for those "Sexually Liberated." (Read Tentacle Properties)
His tentacles don't have long-range capability but can still be used to grasp enemies. Energy can not be exumed from victims while in Mode 3.

Tentacle Properties:
The ooze flowing from the tentacles has special properties. If it hits a person that's very sexually liberated or as such, then it becomes a powerful aphrodesiac. If it hits someone that's sexually repressed (Christian Right for example) it will be 10x worse than HCL.

Weaknesses -
Extreme cold
Some torture devices. (Just be careful because some of the torture devices could power him up more...very kinky guy)

Always associated with "Luci" as Her Champion.

Band muses the last time it was updated and the resulting things that had happened between then and now while working on the file update. After 10 mintes of working, he looked satisfied with the update and saved the file.

Quote:
Uncle Pervy
1st mode - Characterized by snake-like Lower Body and human Upper Body. Human-style head with red eyes, Spikey White hair and blue skin. Has 40 tentacles, 10 on either side (equals to 20) and 10 on the left and right sides of his back. Flexible spines flow down his back. The tail can double as a massive phallus for that extra special lovin. Full length of 20 feet from tail to head.

Specifics: Can transform from human form to tentacle form without need for alcohol assistance anymore. Has fast maneuverability, superhuman strength, and can repel numerous attacks thrown against him. All senses are increased, but his nose moreso to detect even the faintest pheromones. Tentacles can extend outward for extra long reach and only is this mode can he extricate energy from others.

2nd mode - Characterized appearance is same as Mode 1 except for Green skin and Blue eyes.

Specifics:
Can transform from Mode 1 to Mode 2 withouth need for alcohol assistance anymore. Not as fast as Mode 2, but still quite quick. Strength is Tripled and ability to resist attacks are also increased. Has ability to use Internal Energy to create Meta-physical projectiles that's named "The Money Shot" and can be launched at enemies. Force is equivalent to a Nuclear bomb for "Christian Right" or Massive Explosive Orgasm for those "Sexually Liberated." (Read Tentacle Properties)
His tentacles don't have long-range capability but can still be used to grasp enemies. Energy can not be exumed from victims while in Mode 2.

Tentacle Properties:
The ooze flowing from the tentacles has special properties. If it hits a person that's very sexually liberated or as such, then it becomes a powerful aphrodesiac. If it hits someone that's sexually repressed (Christian Right for example) it will be 10x worse than HCL.

Weaknesses - Unknown due to creature's ability level's increased.

Always associated with "Luci" as Her Champion.

He pays the receptionist and takes off on his Harley.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6