ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:13 am 
Local

(thaks for the healp in spelling)

BANG war is tacken out by antenors wateweritsnameiskanon and fals to the ground.

Disease: now don´t do that. Pest ball!!

A gient ball of gren energi hits UWC.

(onholy blod coropts human souls)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-06-13 07:14 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:28 am 
Addict

*As the light flares towards UWC, he concentrates furiously. A wave of darkness flows out of the staff and surrounds him, causing him to disappear from sight. Incoming energy, Light and Pestilence alike, flows around the shield.*

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:45 am 
Addict

*Clay pulls out a piece of Jet Black Ordered Iron(the same kind in UWCs staff). This one happens to be a small round ball. He looks it over and loads it into an old Cap and Ball revolver, then fires it into Disease where it lodges, warding her with karmic poison from the inside.*

No, God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.-Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-13 10:46 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:39 pm 
Local

the bullet fly right fro her.

Disease: I´m not a demon i am a disease that you cant treat whit enything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:00 pm 
Addict

[ooc] Ooohhhhh sweet. [/ooc]

"Bloody hell... I don't think these are demons anymore... looks like someone called out the big guns on us. Four Horsemen...good drink, bad attitude. My turn."

Slipping the Pentagramic ward around his neck, Drach nmakes a running start for Death. As he sprints forward, he leaps, planting a foot into Death's chest. Death merely grins it's rictus grin and touches the mercenary. Drachen begins to fall, and then stnds again. The smile crumbles from the spectre's face.

"How is this possible human?? You are barely alive at all!"

"Well Death old boy, when you've died five times, and lost as much of your body as I have, they've gotta replace it with something. Welcome to the future asshole."

Punches fly as Drachen battles Death across the hellscape. Kicks smash into the combatants, blocks fail and succeed time and again. Finally, downward strike kick to the ankle surprises the Grim Reaper, giving Drachen enough time for something impossibly drawn out for the time allowed but amazingly dramatically effective as well.

He reaches down, pulling the final stun grenade from his pocket. The near useless power pack from his pistol comes with it. A quick wrap of wire to hold it in place and the two are as one. He slams his shoulder into Death's chest, then the grenade into the mouth of his victim. An impossible second later, a roundhouse kick sends the grim one flying backwards, where the stunner detonates, sending a charge into the powerpack, causing it to explode as well, leaving nothing behind but a brilliant fireball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:38 am 
Local

Out of the smoke and flames steps a burnig skeleton whit no head and a big schythe a wojs ekos from his chest.

Death: I haw had my eyes on your soul for a time now and its tim to kolekt it.

The schythe flys agenst drachen whit death in one end and the sharp bone point in the ader.

(this one is werd. And by the way wherent M.I.B´s charakter som kind of demon hunter)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:51 am 
Addict

Your pitiful daemons blood has no effect on my holy terminator armour for it was forged by those that are of pure heart and soul and the machine spirt of this armour has been blessed by The Most Holy Emperor of Minkind. Besides I have faced the taint of Chaos many times before and have overcome it.

Antenors chainfist begins to glow and its chain blade begins spin. He then raises it up to show war.

This, war, is a chainfist. With just five hits from this weapon I can put a hole in a space hulks bulkhead big enough for a terminator to walk though with ease. Just imagine what it can do to your little bodie.

Antenor swipes upwards with the chainfist, leaving a large wound in his bodie. He then puts the grenade launcher in wars face and fires one round at him. War begins to howl in pain as his connection to the warp is being severed by the psyk-out grenade.

OOC: MIB's guy did have a daemon hunting group but he has not posted here I a long while. /:OOC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vet Sgt Antenor on 2002-06-14 01:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:29 am 
Local

pises of War flys every wher in the rome and then thy al asembel at a noder spot war now stands whit a big badas getling gun.

War: HaHaHa war givs me power attack me and i will be stronger then ever!!

RATATATATATATA
the getlinggun fiers bullets of pure evil agenst the chest of antenor.

War: HaHaHaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:25 am 
Addict

The bullets just bounce harmlessly off of Antenors armour.

Mate, if your going to attack a terminator then you need a much bigger gun as terminator armour can withstand being stepped on by a reaver titan.

OOC:here is a picture of a warhound scout titan with a human as referance to its size.

Reaver titans are much bigger than this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vet Sgt Antenor on 2002-06-14 03:26 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:48 am 
Local

War:Ok what abaut this.

the getlinggun disepers an now a big strange canon stands ther insted.

War: this weapon fiers a blast that could blow up the moon into smiterins so now you got to ask your self do you feel lucky punk...well do you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:44 am 
Addict

Drachen sways backwards, the scythe slicing the air where his head was only seconds before. dancing back, he dodges Death's assault time and again. It was obvious Death was no warrior, but then that was not his job. He then remembered something about Death, at least something that was a rumor.

"Death! I chalenge you! To a game of wits."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:52 am 
Local

wits? is that the same as shes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:05 am 
Addict

[ooc] Wits can be any game that emphasises strategy and intelligence over physical prowess. One of the legends of Death is that if beaten in a game of wits, he will release whoever it is beats him. [/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:09 am 
Local

Death: Ok i shos the game shes if you dont mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-06-14 05:10 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:17 am 
Addict

"Alright, heads up Antenor!"

*Clay retrieves another rifle and sights in on war, takes careful aim and blows off its kneecap.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:30 am 
Addict

"Chess it is. If I win, we all go out of here, back to where we came from, no strings attached. You win, you can finally have what you want from me. My soul."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:35 am 
Addict

Now war, there is only one problem with your plan.

War: Whats that?

The safetys on.

War begins to check the gun for the safety.

Here let me show you.

War:Okay

Antenor takes the gun off war, then takes off the safety.

Now it will work.

He demostares this by firing the gun at war.

OOC:I know that was mean, but I liked the sound of it in my head. SofN for a gun to hae that much firepower it could not be used by human sized creatures, it would be huge./OOC

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:49 am 
Addict

[ooc] Antenor, realisticaly, hell yeah it would have to be enourmous! But who cares about reality? I could see a tripod-mounted, or shoulder-mounted-ultra-high-tech-planet-buster-cannon being available to the incarnation of war in an anime..can't you? ok sorry, i'll leave you alone now. have to work out how to beat death in chess :razz: [/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:15 am 
Addict

*A nagging memory suddenly precipitates a burst of insight...*

wHOA... that's right...

Guys! Hell dimensions are seriously low-entropy! Any slight change in mystical energy is magnified enourmously here. That means the strongest weapons we have are our wills!

*Looks sideways at Clay*

Well, except for him anyway...

Hey Famine! I got something for ya...

*UWC stalks towards the bulimic creature. In his mind he conjures up a vision of the fantastic all-you-can-eat buffet he drove out of business, pulling up memories so intense he could feel his belly stretch with the memory of SO MUCH FOOD!! Green eyes blazing, he cast the immensly satiated feeling at her...*

Famine: Aaah NOOOooooooo!!!

*She begins to vomit, but this isn't a physical meal, it's spiritual. As she retches, she expels her own essence withering and fading away to nothing.*

Yummy...

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:58 am 
Addict

"Rock on!"

*Clay decides that he can send only one thing horrifying enough to disrup the power of the Avatar of war. Since he (barely) lived through the 60s, he thinks war could do with...an LSD flashback!!! Pick up a CD player and an amplifier and plugs Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album in. Then projects using force of will a composite of every bad trip he ever experienced following the Grateful Dead.*

WAR: "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo......."
CLAY: "Antenor! Hit him now!"
WAR: Whaa...aa...aaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next