ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 5:13 am 
Local

*crash-lands* Mind if I join..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:48 am 
Local

"lets do it" *while flux is running away on his bike, tetsueo flys up, lifts his right hand up, and flipped the bike over, flux landed face down on the pavement, sliding forward as he was going 127kph, he finnaly stops, struggles to pull him self up, when he finnaly manages to do that, his face, is all ripped up, blood is driping down onto the ground, as he stands there, shakily, bleeding all over, tetsueo looks over at a nearby building, it pulls off of its foundation, and it slowly rises, and floats over to where flux is standing, then, drops right where he is standing, it hits the ground with a deafining thud, then it cracks, it crumbles on top of flux, he is crushed....tetsueo walks off humming*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:17 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

madadric is having a bad week.

first there was the hole in his roof, then an army of thoughtless mud-dragging nazi's ruined his carpet, and today, someone had up and smashed his favourite office supplies store.

"aw, man!" office supplies are to madadric as candy is to a small child. he spends all of his pocket money on them, and the makes himself sick ...eating them? nono, that didn't come out right...bugger it.

madadric forlorly scavanged through ther wreckage, hoping for a silver ink pen or some quality 110 GSM A3 paper, but instead finds a familiar bleeding body.

"hey, do i know you from somewhere?"

"VGDFGFGDFG"

"DASFD. GHDFGFG?"

"VDFGVG! BGFDGV!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

rembering the humorous fellow with the quirky forms, madadric decided it would be a nice gesture to maybe stop him from bleeding to death all over the 3-ring binders.

a few hurried runes and a blood nose later, the fellow's face was doing a respectable job of not falling off his skull, and flux just looked generally healthier than the roadkill he had been destined to become.

"there, now you'll need to address the issue of food. i reccomend a big greasy cheeseburger, and an UBERLARGE thichshake, and the same for you."

"what?" the young Flux asked, perplexed.

"i'm hungry. feed me, seymour."

flux grimaced. "for this shoddy work? your'e only getting a cheesburger, mate. you didn't even get the gravel out before you healed me."

"let's not quibble the minor things, my friend. facial reconstruction is facial reconstrution, ask any californian quack. your'e getting a bargain. now get me my cheeseburger and shake so you can go after that red-cape guy that keeps trashing all of my favourite things."

with that, madadric waves Flux off to the nearst McMeaties with his order.

"AND NO GODDAMN PICKLES!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 2:11 pm 
Tourist

MY THREAD, MY RULES, MY DECISION!

So go ahead and join the fun, Blue Soul! The more the betterer, ya know?.

---------------------

At the local McMeaties, there was a riot.

"NO MORE MAKING US WORK!" said one group of rioters.

"WE WANT MONEY TO DO NOTHING!" Said another group.

Flux sighed. With the entire McMeaties staff on strike, he could get no cheeseburgers, OR shakes!

"HEY YOU!" One rioter said as he hurled a brick in Flux's general direction.

"What?" Flux asked irritatedly, barely avoiding the hurled block.

"HEY! HE'S COOLER THAN US! LETS GET HIM!" The rioters all roared, as then Flux, who had done nothing wrong, other than be cool, was now face to face with a mob of death.

"I do so love rioting." Said Tetsuo, from the other side of the situation, as he licked a cotton candy on a stick.

*POW!* Flux once again released his trusted move, "PUNCH IN THE FACE." But this time it was not on Tetsuo. In result, all of the rioters were thrown backwards hundreds of feet collapsed in a heap.

Muscles bulging and anger swimming, Flux panted, having successfully punched thirty-four people in the face at the same time.

A condescending clap came from Tetsuo, "Very good! This really covers up the fact that you're such a terrible waste of sk..."

*POW!* Tetsuo was interrupted in the middle of his taunt, as suddenly, he was punched in the face, sent through ten concrete walls, and then was sat on by a very large rat.

..."That wasn't me!" Said Flux, absolutely astounded. "You okay?"

"ARGHSJSD(&^*&%!" said Tetsuo. Flux shrugged, and continued looking for who had just punched his enemy.

Madadric walked up, and asked, "Where is my cheseburger and shake?"

"Uhh... Here." Flux reached into his magical pocket and removed the items that Madadric desired. "You want relish?"

"You don't put relish on a bur..." He was interrupted as Flux shoved a handful of relish packets in his face. "..whatever." Madadric sighed.

"Can you see anyone else here?" Flux asked Madadric, "Or am I just hallucinating that Tetsuo was punched in the face again?"

"Chances are, you're not." He said, snapping into seriousness, as he began to work a cryptic incantation with his fingers.

With narrowed eyes, Flux surveyed the situation... Looking for what didn't exist.

"There!" Madadric shouted as a figure appeared at the end of his incantation.

"Hey! Don't snub in on my fight, jerkoff!" Flux scolded the attacker.

The man looked at Flux, and laughed.

"You mean MY fight." He said in retort. As this was definitely also Flux.

"Not cool." Madadric mumbled.

"Okay?... Which one of you did that?" Tetsuo panted angrily.

Flux pointed at the other Flux, who then punched Tetsuo in the face again before he could react.

"GRARGH!" Tetsuo roared after again getting up, as another building uprooted itself, and came toward the three.

"See you chumps later." The second, more rude Flux said, as he zipped off into hiding in a blur of superspeed. That arc of RP storyline will have to be dealt with at a later time.

Madadric opened a portal in subspace and disappeared, just as Flux was kind of left on his own again to brave being crushed by a building again.... But suddenly, he got an idea!

"KAMEHAMEHA!" The mighty typecast blast ripped from Flux's fingers and blasted the building into dust.

"Cheater!" Tetsuo scowled. Then picking up a block of concrete debris with his mind and slamming it into Flux's chest.

Flux, thrown backwards against a wall, coughed up a lungful of blood, and barely regained his senses in time to avoid a second blow by the concrete block, that Tetsuo was now manipulating like a handheld weapon.

Flux ran the opposite direction, attempting to get out of Tetsuo's reach, but Tetsuo began to levitate himself and chase after Flux, swinging the nasty and jagged looking block of building materials around as he went.

"This guy's impossible!" Flux spat, as he looked for a place to run. And then finally, he saw his opening...

<b> *This post has now temporarily moved, for one post on each the character's behalfs, to the "TSC's School of Higher RP Learning" thread.

Rules of moving threads are as such, (As decreed by BishonenKami.)

1) No interacting with story altering elements. This is like a cameo-role. You can't screw with other characters as they are probably in the middle of something. In the thread I've just mentioned moving into, there is no real story going on, but just keep it in mind for the future when this is not the case.

2) One post limit for each person interacting, and who interacts in time, before the thread is moved by someone to another thread, or back to the original. Which means, If you read "Post has moved back to the original (or any other) thread" by the last poster that means you better type your response in the specified thread. It reduces clutter, and keeps the flow manageable.

3) The people in the thread being visited reserve all rights to kick our invaders out back into into the original. Or even participate if they want.

4) Any actual fighting must take place on THIS thread. The way Loki and I are fighting is pretty destructive, so I assume some kind of temporary truce MUST be observed. However, a chase through an inconsequential scenery of the thread, where any non-destructive antics ensue shouldn't be too bad a thing.

5) You don't have to follow into the new thread. Since the people leaving the thread will return to this thread soon enough, you're not obligated to follow at all. But you still can.</b>

"DIE, SPIDERMAN!"
The Green Goblin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 8:31 pm 
Local

well, ive read through all the postings, and ive seen that my part hasnt been to RPing, more of a haze (heh heh heh, which i love to do) but, i will now try to emulate some elements of RPing.

*tetsueo stops chaseing flux, flux turns around and says* "whyd you stop?"
"well, ive ben examining this all, and it seems though i have an unfair advantage, and its just way to easy, so.....*tetsueo starts to cringe, then writhe, then all of the sudden, flux divides, and both halves regrow the lost half, there are two of them, them those two start to divide, this goes on for about 20 minutes, by then, flux, is a clone army (haha, i had to inject some star wars somewhere, since its the big thing now)* "well, now this, maybe a little more challenging" tetsueo says.

*the flux clones now all start to pile up upon tetsueo, bounding his arms and legs, the original flux, knowing much about movies, makes his clones drag tetsueo to the temple in the lost oasis (from the mummy returns) they drag him by the two statues of anubis, the black gas pours out of the mouths of the stone gods, tetsueos powers are now temporarily removed* "NOOO....MY POWERS!!!" tetsueo crys. "yes, haha, now i have taken your ultimate power" flux laughs back in tetsueos face. tetsueo knows that the only way that he was going to defeat the clone army, was to bury them, in the oasis....

to do that, he must defeat the scorpion king. *tetsueo races deeper into the temple, picks up the mallet, and starts to bang on the brass gong, calling the scorpion king, suddenly, there is a rumble, two giant doors burst open, the scorpion long, in all his glory, comes flying out of the darkened room hidden behind the giant doors, the scorpion king sees tetsueo, lunges forward, about to slice tetsueo in half, when tetsueo crys out* "im not the one you want, i am your servant" *at that time flux and his clone army burst through the hallway, looking for tetsueo, flux spies tetsueo, points out to him, and yells to his army* "there he is, get him!" *flux starts to charge, when he reaches tetsueo, he looks up, to see a very ticked half-man, half-scorpion, flux recoils in shock, and disbelief, tetsueo points to flux, and his army* "them! they were sent here to destroy you, not me! i am your servant!" *the scorpion king looks at tetsueo, bowing before him, then over at flux, still stricken with fear. he start to lunge for flux, but tetsueo yell out* "wait, one more thing, i will pledge my life to you, if you give me control over your army, please master, i beg of you!" *tetsueo, bows low to the ground, the scorpion king, gives a nod* "oh, thank you, thank you, you will not regret this, i am your servant!" *the scorpion king, grunts, then turns to face flux, the scorpion king barrels through to flux, he jumps out of the way, but his clone army is left standing there, the scorpiong king runs thorugh the huge pack of fluxs, sliceing them just like a salad shooter, as he goes by, his clone army runs out of the temple*

*tetsueo stands outside of the temple, fluxs army starts to form a long line, encompasing half of tetsueo, tetsueo smirks, then whistles. at first, there is nothing, then, a black cloud of dust flys over the desert, then recedes, leaving the top layer of sand, black, the black sand starts to form dog like warriors , flux's army stands there, looking confused, then, they start to attack* "ah menp at tahy!" tetsueo crys, *anubis's army roars out in hatred, then lunges for flux's army, they both hit with exploding force, the front line in fluxs army, were crushed by the hit, but tetsueos troops kept going through, sliceing fluxs right, and left, fluxs clone army fought valiantly, giveing their lives, even though they knew they would not succeed, they tooks out, oh, 50, maybe 60 of my troops, better than any entire egyptian city would have done, i comend them on a battle well fought, but in the end, they were all killed, now all flux has to do, is face the scorpion king, alone.....*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 3:02 am 
Addict

OOC: Wait, what does Gyarados look like?

If its one of the ones that isn't cute than I might allow the *shudder* pokemon.

I just hate those little cute ones.

I'll probably outfit it with a translation device so that we don't have to here it say its name over and over again. THAT can get annoying.

Don't worry, I own a multibillion dollar corporation.

Just tell me what the thing looks like.

EDIT: Nevermind! I figured out what it looks like. Its one of those ones that looks like a Chinese Dragon (I had to look in Google). Yeah, Gyarados is fine. As long as you can convince my character that it isn't a Pokemon. (ie: Give it a fake mustache or something humorous along those lines.)

/OOC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-05-24 03:07 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 2:58 pm 
Tourist

As Loki may not have known, the thread moved temporarily to the "TSC's RP Learning thread" thing, and hence, Flux was not present for any of what he said to happen. BUT THE DAY IS NOT LOST, BECAUSE THERE WERE TWO FLUXES. (A clone? No... A brother? No... A BIOGENETIC CYBORG THAT ACTS LIKE A DICK, AND DOES EVIL THINGS?.... Yes!)

And now, no more mr. nice Flux...

-------------------

"Good job army! They didn't stand a chance!" Tetsuo congratulated his army as he lazily licked a cotton candy on a stick.

"Heya boss?" One anubis creature thing said to Tetsuo. "Why are these bodies still crawling around, and why are they beeping?"

"I wouldn't know that." Tetsuo said, "Ignore them, or stab them some more if you want."

And so the anubis army went to work through the field of battle, stabbing the hell out of the Flux bodies...

Then one set of arms and legs and a torso and head managed to find its way back together right next to Tetsuo.

"COMMAND LINE ERROR." It spouted in a mechanical voice. "PROJECT 3204: UNAUTHORIZED FAXIMILES HAVE BEEN CREATED, TERMINATING THE OFFENDING GENETIC MATTER SEQUENCE."

"Heya boss? They're starting to talk!" The anubis yelled to Tetsuo, "Saying something about 'self-termination'?"

"Shut up and stab them some more!" Tetsuo barked.

But this command was never heeded, as the entire field of bodies suddenly immolated itself, and exploded. Making a big mess of the anubis army in the process.

"That was cheap." Tetsuo scowled at the mess. "Cheap and low."

"My clones were unarmed! Of course they lost!" The ORIGINAL evil biogenetic cyborg Flux said as he punched Tetsuo in the face, sending him through ten concrete walls blah blah etc.

Tetsuo, who had lost his powers momentarily, was actually knocked out at this time, but he'd be up just in time to see the scorpion king broken and bloody.

"WHO HAS DESTROYED MY MIGHTY ARMY, JABRONI?" The scorpion king monster asked angrily as it stormed out of its tomb-fortress.

"They all had a little accident" Evil asshole cyborg Flux said, evil and asshole like. "Just like you're about to have right now!"

Flux shot the scorpion king the "Flux's-eyebrow", and stunned it momentarily. And then used his super cyber strength and speed, wrestling the giant scorpion king into a suplex. Dropping the huge body of the monster, flat on it's back.

"I AM THE SCORPION KING, YOU ROODY-POO CANDY-ASS!" The creature protested. But he was then given the "Flux's elbow" and the wind was knocked out of him.

"ARGH! I AM GOING TO PUT THE SMACKDOWN ON YOU, JABRONI!" But he was then blown back with a patented "Fluxberg spear" right in the solarplexus!

"SKJHADKAJHSKAJHSKJSHA!" The creature screamed as buzzsaws and stingers flew in every direction out of it's body, hoping to hit the offender at least by chance at this point.

Evil Flux was a blur of nightmare at that point, dodging with the fluidity of water, and the speed of lightning. He was untouchable. And what stinger or buzzsaw that came within seven feet of him, disintegrated and turned to ash.

"Can I get a hell yeah?" The evil Flux asked, as the scorpion king then suddenly burst into flames.

"THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION HAS GONE DOWN!" The monster howled, as it was burned into a pile of soot and chitinous debris.

Evil Flux's demonic pride glinted in his eyes, as his biogenetic command-lines called for an upgrade. His frame grew several feet in height, and triplicated it's musculature, as his bones encased themselves in steel. His eyes began to shoot lasers out of them wherever he looked, and a pair of goat's horns crawled their way out of his skull.

"Master! Nooo!" One anubis cried, as he attacked the new and improved evil Flux with his giant halberd.

Flux shot an angry glance at the zombie warrior, and it exploded.

Then he shot an angry glance at the little exploded pieces of the zombie warrior, and they exploded.

Then he thought-ill of the zombie warrior's mother, and she exploded too!

"HA HA HA HA HA!" Flux roared. "JUST TRY AND STOP ME!!!"

------------------

"Dude! Tetsuo? You allright?" Non evil-Flux asked the angry telekinetic youth as he pulled himself out of a pile of debris.

"Allright?! You punched me, and destroyed my army, and... argh.. For absolutely no reason, I lost my powers."

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" was heard in the background.

"Sounds like my evil biogenetic cyborg recreation..." Flux said.

"THIS IS NOT GOOD." Gyarados stated, "EVIL BIOGENETIC CYBORG FLUX WILL TRANSFORM AND BECOME STRONGER WITH EACH PERSON HE FIGHTS."

"Wait wait wait..." Madadric asked, puzzled. "How did you even GET a biogenetic cyborg of yourself made."

"Well I was walking down the street one day..." Flux began

---FLASHBACK---

"LALALA I M SO HAPI" SED FLUKS

"HAY U U WANT A BIDOGNETX CYGOBR MAYD UV URSELF?" SUM D00D SED

"OKA!" ARGEED FULX

--END FLASHBACK--

"And then the marshmallows revolted in the fields, and started to attack the fairy boot-sewers club..." Flux continued...

"Enough, Flux. Your story is making me dumber by the second!" Madadric rolled his eyes.

"NO, THIS REALLY HAPPENED." Gyarados said, "YOU DIDN'T LET HIM GET TO THE PART ABOUT THE NINJAS OF THE GOLDEN TRISCUT, THAT WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING."

"Heya," Blue Soul began, "I heard the new Chow-Yun-Fat movie is out... Anyone feel like going to see that?"

"Actually, that sounds like a good idea." Flux agreed. "I only have four dollars, though. Can someone spot me for a ticket?"

"No problem" Madadric said, "But I can't afford any snacks, I need to buy a mink coat and a leather hat."

"Enough talk!" Tetsuo snapped, "You are all forgetting the fact that there's a mutated biogenetic cyborg recreation of Flux running around! And I'm going to kill it RIGHT NOW! With my..."

His angry look dissipated as he sighed, "Lack of telekinetic powers."

----------------------

OH DEAR! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN NEXT? THE SCORPION KING DESTROYED MERCILESSLY, TETSUO AND EVIL FLUX'S ARMY BLOWN UP AND KILLED? GOOD FLUX DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SEE THE CHOW-YUN-FAT MOVIE? THIS IS BAD!

BTW LOKI: I knew you weren't really RPing. So I cheaply destroyed your army to get you back for all the one-sided 'hazing' posts you made before, those bugx0red me pretty bad.

PPPPPSSSSSS: I will be gone until late sunday. Don't bother waiting for me, if you don't want to. But please don't kill Evil Flux yet, if you don't mind.

"DIE, SPIDERMAN!"
The Green Goblin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flux on 2002-05-24 15:45 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:02 pm 
Local

A voice suddenly called out from amidst the group of disheartened fools. Yon pizza guy, Blue Soul, held up a twenty dollar bill.
"Dudes! I can spot the tickets AND some snackage!"

Tetsuo blinked "But what about that rampaging Dark Flux?"

Flux raised his hand and shook his head. "First Chow-Yun-Fat... THEN we mangle that Flux-wannabe."

Utterly ignored, Madaric scratched his head, following them as they went off to see yon movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 9:23 pm 
Local

(btw flux, anubis warriors can only be killed by having thier heads cut off, the exploding thing, no worky, but i will let that slide)
"well, lettse, no powers, no army, evil robot seeking the destruction of the world, not lookin so good" *then a big anouncer voice booms over* "what will our hero do? will he have to combine forces with two enimies? who knows...we will find out, after this important commercial break, dont touch that dial, we'll be right back"

(5 minutes of annoy commercials later)

*tetsueo runs to his secret garage, followed by flux, and bluesoul. tetsueo hops inside the cockpit of a F-18 armed with heat-seeking
guided tactical nukes, and chain gun*

what will tetsueos compainions take?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 9:32 pm 

before the F-18 can take off, madadric spotted the groovin' shop that sold the fly top hat and mink coat he had always so wanted.

"hang on a sec guys!" madadric vanished into the shop, in a very mundane way, and a few minutes came out in a spiffy leopard-print top hat and mink fur coat.

"whaddaya think?"

"yeah, nice." said tetsuo. "where are yer ho's?" madadric scratched his head for a moment, mussing his disorderly crimson hair and giving the pimp-a-licious top hat a rather rakish tilt.

madadric pointed at the assembled group. "oh HELL NO!" the three chourused as emphatically as they were unanimous.

"oh, gee, that's a real shame." madadric said mock forlornly "all those hot rich-ass supermodel clients of mine were really looking forward to some freaky monkey sex with some intelligent young studs"

"oh HELL YES!" the group chourused as overjoyed as they were horny.

"but they said they'd settle for you guys." madadric grinned. madadric then went on to explain that he got 50% of his ho's hourly rates, but the could keep the tips they got. madadric also explained that they were now his "bitches" which gave him the right to "bitchslap" them if they were getting to "sassy"

"that sucks," tetsuo grumbled "we should form a union or someth-" tetsuo was interrupted by mad's rightous bitchslap. "an' let that be a lesson to ya, beeatch!"

"forget this for the moment!" flux exclaimed. "we gots so0me chow yun fat ta watch!" with that, Flux, Tetsuo, and Blue Soul the effervescat pizza guy resumed their pilgrimage to the moving picture theatre.

mad hesitated for a moment "okay, but you iz still my bitches" and he strutted after his fine ho's.

"pimp cane. need a pimp cane"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-05-24 21:35 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:51 pm 
Tourist

"Chow Yun Fat... we meet again." Flux muttered as he entered the theater. Tons of other fans were gathered in the lobby, eagerly awaiting the already sold-out show.

"SOLD OUT?!" Blue soul spat angrily, then kicking a small dog he was standing next to, into orbit.

"Don't worry." Madadric said, "I've got a plan!"

And with that, he ran up to a kung-fu movie fan-dork, and said "For your tickets, I challenge you to a duel..."

"With Flux!"

"HEY!" Flux started to protest, but the dork, dressed in his honorary gi, stained with peanut butter and semen, obliged.

"You awe no math fow my fwying mantith thtyle!" The dork said, taking out a very large and sharp katana.

"Flying mantis, eh? Sounds like I need to be on my guard." Flux said, rubbing his facial stubble thoughfully.

But in a flash, the dork took off from his spot with hyper-pubescent speed, and a hesitant and unpracticed flurry of unproffessional sword slashes came out of his form. Flux glanced back to evade, but the sheer number of wild reckless swings had caught him off guard. A number of scrapes and cuts now adorned his heavily muscled blocking arms. And that sucked.

"Jezus! Where did you learn to fight? A cracker jack box?" Flux yelled, mixing his quips terribly.

"You awe jutht jealouth. You awe not wowthy of my kung fu powerth!" The dork said in return.

"I'll tell you who isn't worthy." Flux's eyes narrowed, as the dork came back with another barrage of uncool attacks.

*Swish swish swish swish CLANG!* Four dodges, and then the sword suddenly stopped moving. Flux had parried the blade with his bracers, that up to that point, he didn't really have.

"Youw kung-fu ith good, but my kung-fu ith betht!" The dork said, right before Flux yanked the sword out of his hands, and beat him to within an inch of his life.

"Gimme!" Flux snatched the tickets from the twitching hands of the dork. "Let's go guys, the previews should still be running."

---10 minutes into the movie---

*POW! BIFF! ZOK!* Chow was beating the crap out of everything ever, as usual.

---20 minutes into the movie---

*CRACK! BAM! ZORT!* more ass kicking.

---40 minutes into the movie---

*WANG! BORF! GONK!* You can probably guess what's going on.

---46 minutes and 38 seconds into the movie.---

"BOOM!" the front of the theater was blown open by Evil Flux, who evidently didn't like the idea of waiting for an hour and a half while Chow-Yun-Fat blew up stuff, and kicked people's assses.

"Good thing I parked my F-18 with heat seeking tactical nukes and a chain gun outside." Tetsuo said as it prompted him to bolt for the door.

"I wish I had an F-18..." Blue soul said forlornly.

"Well... lets see..." Flux said as he reached into his magical pocket. "No... no jet fighters... But I have this Akagiyama 23 super-battle suit. I can't use it, it's not my size.

Madadric then took out his pimps hat and coat. "SUPERPIMP, TRANSFORM!" He yelled as ultimately, a power rangerish looking cutscene went by, where Madadric turned from his ordinary self, into a superpowerful pimping machine.

Now dripping with magical STD immunity, he stomped forwards, and accosted the biogenetic cyborg recreation of Flux.

"J00 d34d, f00." was all that was heard, as then the two titanic superpowers were engaged in an awesome 1970's fight scene.

"POWER UP!" yelled Blue Soul, as he was then dressed in the powerful battle suit. He flew up into the air, and surveyed the situation, then flying into the battle with Evil Flux. Soon after that, machinegun fire strafed the theater, as Tetsuo flew by in his F-18...

"YOU ARE PATHETIC!" Evil Flux yelled as he backhanded Madadric, elbowed Blue Soul, and shot laserbeams at Tetsuo's jet. Knocking it around in the air.

"I have already aquired a sample of ALL of your DNA! My power is limitless now!" And with that, Evil Flux transformed, not into a bigger version of himself, but into four separate entities. Each one looking like one of the four heroes.

...A spinning superpowerful recreation of Blue Soul shot into the air. Grinning madly. Then finally stopping, sneering at the other Blue Soul with a carnal glare...

...A funky 70's guitar riff played as a magic-wielding superpimp strutted out, snapping his fingers, and pointing at the original...

...A telekinetic flash of red light snapped in everyone's ocular synapses, as a grey skinned version of Tetsuo stood up, and began to rumble the land with his powers...

And Evil Flux, still obscenely powerful, and still angry looking, fingered out his double, and demanded battle.

"Well hot damn..." Flux mumbled. This was a very bad turn of events.

--------------------

OOC: I bet some of you may have anticipated this.... A cliche battle of the doubles.

It's up to you guys as to how you're gonna handle this, just leave Evil Flux for me to handle, and we can bring this RP to a close.

"DIE, SPIDERMAN!"
The Green Goblin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flux on 2002-05-30 12:59 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:58 pm 
Local

Schweeeeeeeeet..... oh, hey, welcome back Flux. >^_^<

Now... <I>BACK TO THE ACTION!</I> (I guess we all just handle our own characters from here?)

The real Blue Soul peers at his doppleganger, and is still trying to figure out how the Mobile Suit works. "Ok... so.. this button does that... and that one does that... then... what about THIS one?" He taps the button and the Suit gets on the ground, and then starts breakdancing. "Woohoo~" He pushes it again and it goes back into standing position.

The fake Blue Soul slowly draws a giant energy sword, placing it in front of himself. "So we meet again for the first time for the last time..."

The real Blue Soul makes the Suit draw a blade of its own. False chuckles. "You have the Suit... and your Schwartz is as big as mine!"

Blue grumbles and puts the Suit into a charging stance. "For b33r! And lesbians! RAR!"

False Blue does the same. "Bring it on!"

<I>To be continued! (So I can wait for everyone else to post >_> )</I>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue Soul on 2002-05-30 14:00 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 12:25 am 

"hah! a cheap knock-off pimpster to fight the ultimat SUPAHPIMP! you goin' down, FOO!"

madadric sketched a symbol in the air and summoned one of his special attacks, yelling the immortal battle cry "HO RUSH!"

out of nowhere two dozen scanily clad women ranging in appearance from "hot mama" to "damn, that's just NASTY!" charged headlong at FAKE-PIMP, hollering battle cries such as "hey big boy", "Brown sugar is sweetest, baby!" "$2 sucky sucky" "i'm 'o siphon your balls right out you pee hole, little man!"

you get the picture. i almost wish i didn't.

FAKE-PIMP laughs heartily, "your PIMP is strong, but mine is stronger!" and called out to the ladies of negotiable affection.

"come to me, sweet morsels, crack for every one!" the slutsquad all squealed with delight, and rushed to their new mastah's side, taking the addictive and evil substance and doing what comes naturally.

"shee-it. that was my best slutsquad...aw, well." madadric lobbed a grenade he'd stolen from the the nazi's he'd taken so much pleasure in anihalating. this was the end of the ho's, but FAKE-PIMP still stood...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 10:27 am 
Local

(grr..my powers arent IN my DNA, thier a result of the medication i was given at the hospital, but the damage has ben done)
*the evil tetsueo fires energy blasts at my jet, i manuver around them, then, i fire 2 heat seeking, guided nuclear missles at him, they hit right on target, a massive mushroom cloud is formed, after the cloud clears, evil-tetsueo is left standing there, missing 3 fingers, and part of his left foot* (damnit flux, you have no idea what you just let loose) *tetsueo flys around for another attack, this time using his chain gun, the bullets rip up the ground in front of evil tetsueo, then ripping into his body, he recoils at each impact, because, what i didnt tell you, is that im using HV (high velocity) bullets (from Ghost in the Shell) tetsueo flys by evil tetsueo, firing, after tetsueo passes evil-tet, tetsueo swings back around to see the damage, evil-tet has ben riddled with holes, but then he learns more about controling his powers, he siezes control of the jet, and sends it into a dive bomb, just before impact, tetsueo hits the eject button, and flys out of the cockpit, lands on the ground, runs off to find his mech garage* (1 hour later we arrive at tetsueos secret mechanoid garage) tetsueo jumps into a mech from heavy gear II, a Kodiak model full armor and weapons, a heavy pulse laser cannon, a medium rocket pack 36, a heavy machine gun, a heavy rocket pack 48, a heavy guided mortar launcher, and a heavy laser cannon. *evil laugh* and theres more mechs where that came from.....*

*tetsueo drives his mech out to where evil-tet is standing, waiting, tetsueo fires off 48 heavy rockets, 36 medium rockets, fires his havey machine gun, fires of a couple mortars, and fires his laser cannons, with a stunning display of fire power, which leaves the onlooking audience in awe (luckily evil-tet hasnt perfected the regeneration technique) so after the dust clears, evil-tet is just a scorched mark on the ground* haha, i didnt even have to pull out my major utilities, well, i was jsut lucky he hadnt had time to learn how to use his full powers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:20 am 
Addict

*Clay Allison shows up in a Golf Cart with a Golf Hat on and a Golf Bag full of weapons*

"Mind if I play through?"

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:14 pm 
Local

i dont know, boys, should we let golf boy join? or is it just too late for more people?
hmmm...*ponders*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:35 am 
Addict

Call me Tiger Royal :grin:

(WWII joke)

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:56 pm 
Expatriate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:57 pm 
Expatriate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:23 am 
Tourist

*does the typical n00b thing and walks in without introduction*

Hello everyone! I'm... *gets cut off because one, he's a Kenny, and two, he's a n00b, and ends up dying right there on the spot*

gah........ *death rattle*

When one rose dies, another blooms<br>
To take its place<br>
Balance is the only way.<br>