ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:02 pm 
Addict

[ooc] Oh man, I see what happened. Apparently I made a slight typo in that one post, and left out the word "hair". Reading it again, I can se how that flawed sentence could lead you to believe that. Oops.[/ooc]

Standing with Clay, Sean looks about, wondering what was keeping Carver. A second later, he spotted the man entering the bar. Waving his hand, he realised that Carver probably couldn't see him.

"Hey, Allison, there's yer buddy. Guess he doesn't see us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:11 pm 
Addict

"Hey! Carves! *FFWWHEET* over here. Let's get started."

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:25 am 
Addict

"ah, there you are, yes. Now, as you informed that security guard, and as I'm sure he's now informed every single member of staff here, we're on official business, "

*Carver lets the seriousness of the situation sink in for a second*

"so, lets get to work, who's buying?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:12 am 
Addict

"I will. Nothing to strong though. Maybe someone should hit up one of the waitresses or someone for some info."

With a smile, Sean headed towards the bar, ordering a trio of b33rs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:28 pm 
Addict

"Alright I made the scene. I'll talk too the manager and pump him for info."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:45 pm 
Addict

The place has an odd location- the endo f a strip of yuppie shops, underneath the Teese Plaza. After you finally got past the bouncers, it was a quick walk of 31 steps into Club Apocalypse.

As you walk inside, you more than 40 black & white pictures. Each photo portrays an unidentified man- his plain, still face giving no expression- shaking hands with a famous star. Elvis, John Jennon, Harry Nillson, Sid Vicious, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kimi Hendriz, and on and on. Each has a personal inscription and a date written on it. In each photo, however, the man appears in exactly the same cloths and pose, and with the same expression, as if each photo was taken in rapid successtion rather than years apart.

The man looks to have a plastic-like complextion, and looks like he could have stepped out of an SS Recruitment poster from WWII. Perfectly cut hair (probably blonde,)chiseled features and eyes that are probably very blue.

As you walk in, the music becomes even louder. The lighting is very low here- a couple red highlights here and there from the stage, but otherwise very, VERY dim light is the only thing here. Apparently the house band (by the posters hanging aorund, it looks to be the house band) is on stage right then.

We are not alone
We are not alone
We live our lives in search for more
Always more than we have today
They'll come again, have come before...
Once upon a yesterday...

And the music blares on. The tables are being occupied rather quickly- there are only several dozen. The place doesn't look too crowded yet. There is a bar near the stage where the band is playing, a couple empty tables, and in a dark area, a couple of unmarked but apparently well-used wooden doors, painted over the usual teal color.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-06-24 20:46 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:42 pm 
Addict

*bump*

OOC: Post, you whores. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:21 pm 
Addict

OOC/been busy lately and was kindea waiting for one of the of the characters to post/OOC

*Clay finds the Bartender and asks where the manager is, upon finding the managers office he opens the door and walks in.*

"Good evening, pardon the interruption, I'm agent Allison and I'd like to ask you a few questions."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:27 pm 
Addict

Sean takes the drinks nad headsb akc, finding a table, he drops the beers down and looks about, seeing Allison off to the manager, and Carver doing hiso wn thing. Waving over a waitress, he begins chatting her up, his personal magnetism and good looks keeping her interest at first, soo nreplacedby his uncanny method of sweet talkin anybody out of anything. Eventually, he gets to the point.

"Say, I was wonderin if you can help me out. I'm kinda lookin for someone. Thsi fella owes me some cash ya see, and he aint been around to pay it. I got bills too ya know. But maybe you've see him? I was told he hangs out here sometimes?"

Sean proceeds to describe the man to the waitress. He wasn't entirely confident in her ability to recall the man, she wasn't the smartest person, that was for sure, but it was a shot at least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:36 pm 
Addict

OOC/been busy learning to shoot left handed, yes, webcomics tell me how to live.. :wink:/OOC

*seeing Clay head off to an official looking door and Sean seemingly chatting up a waitress, Carver decided to take a little more time to take in the surroundings, especially the pictures... was that the owner in them, somehow <I>photoshopped</I> into photographs with famous people? how else could the same guy be in pictures spanning years, decades even, like that?*

"maybe he's a vampire? ha" *he mused aloud, squinting at the inscriptions in the dimly lit environ of the club*

*the girl Sean was talking to seemed to look a little confused, thinking, or perhaps just bored by his chatup lines? either way it would be hard to get a good look at someone in this place... unless you were specifically looking out for them*

"hmm.. I wonder.."

*Carver looks around suddenly to see if he's being watched overly attentively by the security guards/staff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:49 pm 
Addict

OOC/got to know som backdrop on the office before I continue here MiB./OOC

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:09 pm 
Addict

As you enter the office, it seems not-used. A blank desk, no pictures, dust on top of the table. An empty chair, with absolutely nothing of note inside the room.

"Thats not my real office," a hand comes down on your shoulder, and you spin around.

Its the man from the photos.

"I don't use that office. Usually its just a place for staff who need some creature comforts for some reason.

Oh yes, I have yet to introduce myself. My name is Robert Hubert, Agent Allison. You may call me Belial. May I help you?"

He is indeed Aryan, with perfectly cropped blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:45 am 
Addict

*smiles*

"You know you age remarkably well, I wish I could say the same but, stress of the job and all, 1 year on the calendar is three on the face."

*nonchalantly puts out his cigar with his thumb*

"You seem to know me, I would just like to ask you a few questions about some, unpleasantness that has unfortunately attatched itself to your fine establishment."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:01 pm 
Addict

Of course. I am always willing to trade information...for a price, obviously. If there is anything I don't know, my employer will, and I can contact him for you.

OOC: Sorry to the rest of you guys, I'm too burnt out from almost 60 hours of D&Ding to post here... /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:25 pm 
Addict

*after taking in the surroundings of the club, Carver heads over to the table Sean's at, to see what, if anything, he got out of the waitress girl...*

"ah, Sean, Mr Allison seems to be taking a while in that side room, it might be an idea for us to check it out in a moment... how have you been doing here...?"

OOC: or am i the only one left in this club? :wink: *tumble weed rolls past*/OOC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-06-30 16:26 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:01 pm 
Addict

Sean looks up as Carver joins him. Motioning for the other man to sit, he pushes a drink to him.

"Well, she didn't know much Didn't figure she would anyways. She aint the brightest of the bunch. But yeah, I agre, Allison has ben in there a while. May want to check that out."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:03 am 
Addict

Continues conversing:
"I understand the realities of life and the need for exchange. If there is to be exchange there must be cooperation, if cooperation, then equality of renumeration. If one feels cheated one will cease to cooperate, isolating the other from the full benefit of his services and withdrawing trust. So I would like to deal with you as a man of buisness and as a man of my word which is essential for buisness, as if you know of me you no doubt have learned. What I want to know, put simply is what you <i>may</i> have or could <i>obtain</i>. And what you want for it."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:19 pm 
Addict

"That all depends on what you're willing to trade. You and your group might have access to something that I need. If you get it for me, I will be willing to talk. Not before."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-07-01 12:25 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:21 pm 
Addict

"The problem is that I am not going to sit here and itemize all of the various and sundry things that I may have or be able to get access to. This might be exactly what you wan't for all I know so this places the ball back in your court, so, charge the net, and give me some idea of what or who you are interested in."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:12 pm 
Addict

In an alley behind the club, a black cat crosses a patch of light...

ooc: Just some background colour, to kick this thread up top again. C'mon, I wanna see someone get eaten by Cthulhu! /ooc

In the words of a gay man, who came out after he dated my ex: MWEEEEEheeheeheee!

<a href="http://da.keenspace.com">Devils Advocate.</a> It's a webcomic.

Linkwhore, thy name is Cat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-07-10 06:13 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next