ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:14 am 
Addict

Sean smiled. He liked this Carver guy. Seemed to be an alright person. Allison too. Straight shooter.

"Well, not much for croissants myself, but I know some places they got 'em. Me, I like a nice big slice of ham, some eggs, maybe some bacon, toast, milk, and possibly a bowl of cereal to go with it. That's a good breakfast."

As he spoke, Sean pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, sliding one out. The pack returned to his poacket, and was quickly replaced with a silver lighter. A quick flick and smoke rose from the cancer stick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:52 am 
Addict

"Anywhere where I can get a breakfast that is unnaturally, even obscenely huge."

OOC/Still haven't eaten. working now. hopefully after I get off at 2[Central]./OOC

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:19 am 
Expatriate

Remaining quiet during most of the conversation, and the brief enterance of Agent Harriet, Noah sifts through the various information laid out on the desk. He is still angry that he doesn't know nearly enough information on the case, but he's going to find out. Keeping an ear on conversation, he notices that the conversation turns to food. He realizes that he hasn't eaten since he left the airport, and he's actually quite famished.

"I'm up for pretty much anything, as long as it isn't too crowded. And they have decent rye toast. Never can get a decent rye toast around here..."

/ooc Sorry for being abscent for so long, RL issues and such. Ah, and my description...

Noah Al'Equain:

Late 20's-early 30's. Black hair. Gray eyes. Between 5'11 and 6'2. Currently wearing a black, official looking buisness suit. Handsome face, without looking too vain, and sports a neatly trimmed goatee
/occ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:27 pm 
Addict

Sean nods, taking a drag from his smoke.

"Gotcha. I know a great place to grab some food. Lots of it too."

He steps towards the road, nearly moving into the street itself, and whistles loudly while waving a hand.

Nearly running him over, a yellow cab screeches to a halt beside him.

"All aboard folks. Cabbie, take us to Green's Diner. You know the place?"

The cabbie nods and waits for all to enter before screeching back into traffic, throwing aroudna few choice curses at other drivers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:36 am 
Addict

OOC/I finally got to eat last night at 10:00, after 54 hours without food./OOC

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:42 pm 
Addict

IC:
*It's 8:00, Clay calls Carver on Carv's Cell phone. (If you didn't have one you do now.)*

"Hey, it's Allison, meet me at Apocalypse in 30!"

*Repeats the process with Sean.*

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:47 pm 
Addict

[ooc] ah apparently we are fast forwarding. works for me I guess. [/ooc]

Sean Throws on a button down white shirt, black slacks and boots, his customary shades and trench coat. His personal weapon sits concealed in a shoulder holster. A few other choice items are scattered about his person, just in case.

Having prepared, he headed out, catching a cab to Club Apocalypse. Once there, he waits, his brown hair done in short spikes, puffing on a smoke, hoping the others don't manage to get lost.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drachen on 2002-06-23 14:59 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:03 pm 
Addict

*Carver answers the cell phone that Clay earlier handed him, after fumbling with the buttons he hears Clay on the other end, "meet me at Apocalypse in 30!" sounds slightly more ominous than it did in the station that morning*

*deciding to dress classily, Carver changes into his black suit, also the shabby parody of <I>'MIB style'</I> appealed to his sense of humour. Placing a notebook in his pocket he finishes the ensemble with his, on reflection, rather bulky Para 14-45 Pistol*

"I'm a real agent now, ha"

*Carver takes a cab to Club Apocalypse, taking a significantly longer time to hail it than Sean earlier that day, not wanting to be ran over in the process and all*

*Carver gets out of the cab 10 minutes early, banking on Clay arriving soon to get him past any searches the club may have on the door...*

[ooc] off to london for a day or two, consider Carver 'tagging along' for the next few actions, cheers [/ooc]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-06-19 00:18 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:30 am 
Addict

*Clay walks up to Carver and Sean,*

"Alright gentlemen, we are going in. This is not the time to look like a cop."

*Walks straight past the bouncer at the door as if the fellw wasn't remotely importnt.*

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:04 am 
Addict

The bouncer, who looks to be about 350 pounds of fat and muscle, lays his hand on your shoulder.

"Gun. You too," he points to everyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:16 am 
Addict

*Pulls the boucer aside.*
"You see this ID? I am a fedral agent, are you familiar with the patriot act? the new definition of Terrorism? 'Any attempt to interfere with a government program or policy', you can be taken before a military tribunal and executed without a trial and no-one need ever know why you disappeared. You want more? Idaho vs. Yon Horiguchi, a federal judge ruled that a federal agent cannot be tried by a state or local court for any crimes commited while acting on duty. He shot an unarmed woman in the head and walked, then was promoted by the F.B.I., You look like a member of the nation of Islam to me Mr...what will we call you Muhammad Abdul Shareef, or perhaps Haseem? seeing as how you outweigh me by 150lbs and are clenching your fists at me, I feel threatened...
*steps back and puts his hand in his coat pocket.*

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:10 pm 
Addict

Sean finished the cigarette, dropping it to the concrete and crushing it underfoot. Looked he got to play the good cop. Stepping up to the pair, he made sure to place himself between them, turning his head to look at the bouncer.

"How ya doin sir. Nice night 'eh? While my partner here is a bit brash, he is right. Under the law, we are allowed to carry while on official business, which we are. Now, this assignment is very important. We're trying to stop another potential terrorist. You know the type. We can't afford to have another attack on our home. You're from around here? Me too. Born and raised. I know how you feel, and I assure you, cooperation on your part can only help us in defending this country, and our city. And I know you wanna give us a hand in shoving our collective boot down the throat of those terrorists."

As he spoke, Sean moved his right hand, out of sight of the bouncer, where Clay could see it, waving him back, hoping to get him to relax a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:43 am 
Addict

*Clay relaked and dropped his hand from his shoulder holser (to his backup peice in the smell of his back)*

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:24 am 
Addict

The bouncer looks at Clay with a smirk.

"No weapons allowed, feeb. And now that I know you're a feeb, what business do you have here?"

Numerous people are going in and out of this very narrow entryway, with barely enough room left over for you guys and the bouncer. Within that line you see a familiar face: Agent Harriet and co walk by the bouncer with a nod, and into the club.

"Now, feebs...what is it gonna be? You gonna give me your weapons and tell me what you're doing here, or are you going somewhere else for the night?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:36 am 
Addict

*CLay hands his weapons to Carver*

"Put these in the unmarked car I borrowed from the local office over there, in the lock box in the front, please. Thank you."

"I'll go in unarmed but you can hold your dick, I'm not turning weapons registered to me over to some fat fucking tough guy wannabe clone with the IQ and physique of a liposuction bag(seen Fight Club?) so that he can accidentally shoot part of his ass off, which he wouldn't miss any, while playing with himself, and say I did it."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:35 pm 
Addict

"Yeah, whatever feeb. Go on in." he gestures for you to go inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:42 pm 
Addict

Sean sighed, placing his pistol with Clay's.

<i>Well, i figure the pistol won't do memuch good inas crowded a place as this anyways. Hopefully nothing like that will happen anyways.</i>

Returning to the club entrance, he flashes a smile at the bouncer and steps inside, the music instantly assaulting his ears. Sliding the glasses down to perch on the end of his nose, he glanced around, spotting Clay quickly and walking over to him.

"Welcome to Club Apocalypse. Not my typical kinda joint, but pretty popular I hear."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:03 am 
Addict

*muttering about being treated like servant, Carver returns after dropping off Clay and Seans pistols and heads to join them in the club*

"I wonder what this <I>Detective</I> has to do with the case" Carver wondered, not that he had any obvious legitimate involvement himself, but still...

[ooc] Drachen - is is me getting my street slang confused, or is Sean a junkie? :???: [/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:53 pm 
Addict

[ooc] Ollie: a junkie? what give you that idea? he's not. hah decidedly not. only thing hes addicted to are smokes and chicks[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:16 am 
Addict

*Wondering where Sean and Clay had got to, Carver heads into the club, expecting to see them standing by the bar, getting ready to use their expense accounts*

[ooc] just that when people around here use 'spikes' and 'brown' they tend to be shooting up on heroin, but hey, sorry to colour your character the same way as the people i know :wink: [/ooc]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next