ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:35 pm 
Local

Name: Niall Kirkpatrick
Race: Human
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 80 kg

Appearance: Short blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin come together to create a striking, yet wholly forgettable face. He wears a dark red, boot-length overcoat and a wide-brimmed straw traveling hat. The lining of his overcoat is dotted with a variety of pockets, straps, and hooks, each carrying a different ingredient or potion. He also carries a bare-bones alchemical toolkit in a weaterbeaten leather bag, slung over his right shoulder. He wears a short sword in a homemade scabbard at his left hip.

Background: Niall was born in the back room of the Last Dollar, a dive and flophouse in one of the poorest sections of the human district. He was the fourth of seven children, and recieved very little attention after the age of three. His parents, the proprietors of the Last Dollar, were entirely too busy to look after their children, who invariably struck out on their own as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Niall worked for his parents as a cook in the Last Dollar until the day he turned fifteen, when he simply up and left.

He spent 4 years of his life wandering the city and searching for an interesting trade to learn. Although he was apprenticed several times, he always lost interest in a matter of weeks and returned to his wandering. He slept in alleys, stole food, and was even briefly a member of a street gang, an experience that taught him to abhor hand-to-hand combat. At the age of twenty he happened upon the ruins of a school, long since closed and forgotten about by the locals. Bored, he wandered into the building and chanced upon the remains of an alchemist's lab. He picked up a rotting old manual, cracked it open, and was mesmerized. He had finally found his calling. Several weeks later he had memorized every word of the manual and even managed to restore a few pieces of the alchemist's apparatus to some semblance of working order. He packed up everything he could carry and started to make his back to the Last Dollar. When he got there, however, he found that the building was boarded up and deserted. His parents were gone without a trace, and the building was completely empty. Undaunted, he pried the front door open and set up shop, and has been offering his unique skills and abilities to anyone with enough money to hold his attention ever since.

Equipment: He carries a variety of alchemical gear, formulae, ingredients, and potions in his coat and bag. He wears no armor and his armed solely with his shortsword.

I just know I'm gonna end up editing the bajeezus out of this later no matter what, so feel free to tear it apart.

Post subject: This will be edited beyond belief... or something. Probably not...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:00 pm 
Addict

HURRGH!

I wanna join but I have to do some stuff first!

Arrgh! I have to do something about this 'real life' thing... it takes up too much of my time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:39 pm 
Addict

Quote:
There are no "classes," I was making broad generalizations. --;;

Castes then. I'm thinking Skell. Redbarbs Warfins....

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:53 pm 
Addict

Name: Aurelia
Real Age: Unknown
Apparent Age: 14
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 105 lbs

Appearance:
The girl is covered with a fine length of straight black hair that reaches her mid-back. While it can't be perfectly clean from the luxury of showering every day, she brushes it often (sometimes she tends to be a little OCD about it). Her eyes are a deep golden colour, which match quite nicely with her darker than normal skin (like an olive colour, which would be somewhat abnormal because everyone is living underground where sunlight doesn't affect skin colour). She's fairly tall for her age, and would be quite attractive if not for the fact that she's a bit on the skinny-waif side. There's no fat, but thin, toned muscles on her body. While she's not normally seen by most, she dresses in old clothes that she finds and is particular to a tattered baggy black shirt with the words "We choose the life we live" written on the front and a pair of really old, warn jeans shorts. Here feet and hands are very calloused and do not feel much beyond a surface. Sometimes she'll leave from Alzis's mansion weak and pale with a tiny mark on her arm, but she quickly recovers.

History:
At seven years of age, the child ran away from her abusive parents. One night they were fighting, talking about how the lizard people deserved rights. Her father beat her mother to resolve the argument that continued on forever. The girl ran into the streets and away from the city. Just anywhere else. She became exhausted and collapsed in the fifth sector. She lived there for years, learning how to avoid most of society, fight those who trespassed nearby and making good of their remains, and adapting by living in a secluded cave that remained a faithful shelter. Unfortunately for her, a cave-in demolished her home. She unable to salvage anything but the sharp piece of metal that sufficed for a fine knife. Wondering about, she found no pity from the townspeople and was spit upon. Stephen Alzis must have been feeling generous when she collapsed in front of his door, covered in her own blood, sweat, and tears. She was kept hidden from public in a very small shack behind the mansion. Alzis had taken it upon himself to give her shelter and a real name instead of the one her wretched birth parents had bestowed. He called her Aurelia, greek for golden, because her blood was of the purest gold (which was likely a mutation of some sort from the radiation). But, of course, nothing could be hidden from everyone in a small district like this. A rumor was being spread throughout the market place that that little brat was someone that Alzis cared for. So she was able to get food when she needed (she wasn’t hungry very often) because quite a few of the owners wanted favors from the man who had decided to give her another chance.

Personality:
She's very paranoid and cautious around others, except for Stephen Alzis. He seems to have a very calming personality to her, and she looks up to him as she would a real older brother or mentor. Her general opinion of people, no matter the race, is that they are selfish, slow creatures who think only about themeselves and their poor children. She's a bit of a fanatic, trying to find a reality in which she’s happy through her rose coloured glasses. Unfortunately, the world can be such a cruel place, and rather than face the obscene in life, she likes to avoid it and keep to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:39 pm 
Addict

‘lo people. I’ma gunna post, but it’ll be later in the storyline, so dun’t wait for meh…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:06 pm 
Addict

Whitney demanded I join. >__<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:57 pm 

Name: Adam Hiespauwt
Occupation: Is he an arms dealer? Is he a mercenary? Is he an assassin? Is he an instigator of racial warfare? He's all that, BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
Height: 6'
Weight: 185

Appearance: He is extremely fit but does not appear overly muscular. He has perfectly straight shoulder-length silver hair, the color a side effect of his suit, and greyish blue eyes. He usually wears a long loose black trenchcoat that falls to his ankles. Under the trenchcoat, he always wears a black jumpsuit. Like most of his kind, he is extremely pale, his skin near the tone of his hair. He also wears finely-crafted black leather gloves to cover up the subdermal implants that criscross his palms that glow whenever he uses his suit.

Personality: In conversation, Adam seems perfectly detached. He is always businesslike and rarely, if ever, shows any signs of anger. He is able to negotiate very well and gets what he wants with very few exceptions. Unlike his superiors, he has no great leanings for or against any of the races, but he works to further humanity and slow the progress of the other races very efficiently through arms deals and race wars.

History: Adam was left an orphan very early on in his life. He managed to escape from the impoverished region where he lived and lied, deceived, and snuck through many layers of security before reaching one of the higher, more technologically-advanced levels and entering a manor. There, he was caught almost immediately, but his captors recognized his talents. They decided to train him as an agent of their pro-humanity agenda in the lower levels by inciting racial hatred among the lower classes. However, he was not the only student; there were seven other children who had been acquired in various ways that were also in training. Adam surpassed them all, and as a result, the captors decided to bestow upon him one of the most impressive pieces of technology left from the earlier human empire. He was fitted with an implant in his skull that allowed him to control the jumpsuit that he always wears. The jumpsuit has the ability to manipulate gravity, although at a very limited range (basically touch). With the suit and his training, he is an extremely powerful hand-to-hand fighter; he killed seventeen lizardmen without receiving a single injury during a botched assassination mission when he was sixteen. He was assigned to the Lesser Wards, sent with a briefcase containing two plasma pistols that he is to sell to a nonhuman race for use in a battle between two nonhuman races. He is not allowed to use the pistols, but then again, he doesn't need to.