ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:05 pm 
Addict

"Sounds good." Kit grins, then adds them to the list.

FIGHTS:

1. <concluded>
2. VandalHeart vs. themadthinker
3. madadric vs. Kitsune
etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:59 pm 
Addict

Hope you remembered yer Geritol today, old friend.

<i>Vandal rushes, his shoulder lowered as if to shoulder block his opponent. At the last second however, he drops forward, tucking his head and rolling, his right foot arcing up to strike with his heel to Thinker's sternum. Continuing the movement, Vandal rolls up to his feet, hands rising in a defensive position.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:15 pm 
Native

Shao watches the fight for a second and then turns his attention to the list. and doesnt see his name on it.

"This is my first night here, so whom i gonna fight?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:24 pm 
Addict

Reeling from the kick to the chest, Thinker rights himself, and launches a flurry of hooks at Vandal, who blocks them with relative ease. Thinker fakes a low jab that Vandal moves in to block, Thinker then makes a short sweep unbalancing and spinning his opponent around. As vandal spins around to fave back at his enemy, Thinker manages to score a jab to the kidneys, causing Vandal to reel back in shock. The two combatents face each other again, arms at the ready

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:43 pm 
Addict

<I>A grin spreads across Vandal's face as he and Thinker circle one another.This circle had seen many opponents face each other, and many times the two had been friends, as was the case now.

A quick step forward, and a right jab was blocked by Thinker, then a left. Vandal shifted into a boxing style, throwing a flurry of jabs and light punches. A few landed here and there, though nothing substantial. But The Mad Thinker gave as well as he got, landing a number of his own strikes in return.In the midst of another repetitive and predictable flurry of strike and counter strike, Vandal shifted styles, dropping low , his right foot sliding back across the floor as his left knee bent, dropping him into a crouch. Simultaneously, his hands shot forward, open palms striking at the front of Thinker's kneecaps savagely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:57 pm 
Addict

A bomber jacket clothed man enters and arches his eyebrows. "Ah... a place where the proletariatmay show their prowess and strengthen the bonds of class at the same time. I hearthily approve of this."

He sees Shao fin and nods. "Twice before have I fought here, though never with the full force of the Revolution. This shall be the proof of my superior strength now that historical inevitability supports me Though of course you may win also comrad, since we are all on the same side here." With those words Rand slips out of the bomber jacket, making it fall heavil on the floor with the weight of grenades and the sickle. The shirt goes off nect, displaying a pale and lean chest. The glint in the long haired man shows that any fight will be including anything within the rules though.

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:40 pm 
Addict

Thinker's kneecap cracks loudly with the palm shot, and he recoils in pain.

"As fast as ever I see"

Thinker moves into a cat stance, all his weight on his back foot, his now injured leg lightly resting on the balls of its feet. He throws a few light jabs which Vandal easily blocks, and then launches himself into the air with a snap-kick at Vandal's head. Vandal hastily dodges the strike, and hits out Thinker's legs while he is in the air, causing him to come crashing to the ground on his side.

Getting up to a crouch, Thinker launches himself at Vandal, landing an almighty uppercut right under his chin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:28 pm 
Local

the door stops just before closing, and is kicked open by the next person to enter. A young man with about a weeks worth or salt and peper growth on his face and light blond hair that is slicked back at the moment. He lowers his shades and looks around, quickly spoting Rand who is removing his Jacket.

"Hail comrade Rand, I see you have found the reborn Fight Club, sad that I missed the first two myself."

With this He finds himself a seat near the ring and kicks up his feet to watch the fight.

"There can be only one!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:29 pm 
Addict

<i>Vandal staggers back, pain lancing through his jaw. But Thinker allows no room for breath as he closes again, lashing out with right and left jabs, a few of which slip through to pound into Vandal's ribs. Even on his injured leg, Thinker can still move, the years of experience aiding him well. But even the best make mistakes sometimes. A single right hook, slightly slower than the others is the chance needed.

Vandal's left hand snapos up, fingers closing around his opoonent's wrist, thumb snaking up against his palm. With a savage twist, Vandal jerks the limb sideways, twisting it in the wrong direction as he does. With a savage cry, he slams his right fist into Thinker's face, releasing the hold at the same time. Reaching up to wipe a line of blood from his lip, Vandal smiles, a joyful and amused expression.</i>

I missed this shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:38 pm 
Addict

Thinker's head snaps back from the massive blow, his nose crunching audibly. He quickly backs up, and wipes some of the blood from his now gushing nose.

Good shot.

He launches himself at Vandal, each striking and blocking each other with ease of a veteran of many fights. Thinker goes in for a massive double punch to Vandal's chest, but Vandal grabs Thinker's arms, and rolls them both outwards.

Both their arms interlocked, Thinker low kicks the side of Vandals ankle, so disengaging the two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:00 pm 
Addict

<i>A grunt of pain rises from Vandal's throat as he feels the kick snap into his leg, just above the ankle. He stumbles back a few steps, then moves again, ignoring the lance of agony that shoots up through his leg at the sudden motion. As Thinker moves to set himself again, Vandal leaps forward, spinning, the back of his heel striking downward like a sledge, hoping to catch his opponent before he was ready.

Post subject: I'll sleep until awakened by email, pm, or somesuch, probably.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:49 pm 
Addict

The door opened slowly, unnoticed by the majority of the spectators, who were drawn more towards the fight, with ample reason. The young man who stepped through was dimunitive and garbed in dreariest of grey.

He glanced around, pondering what sort of people would engage in this once more, before shrugging and trying to edge closer to the fight. His efforts in this respect were in vain, as his small stature not only prevented him from looking over the heads or shoulders of the majority of the crowd, but also from getting sufficient attention for anyone to move out of the way.

Giving off an angsty sigh to himself, the young man looked around, and resignedly walked towards the nearest corner. Rationalizing that the purpose of the fight wasn't to win, he sat down and resolutely ignored the idea of attempting to watch the fight, in favor of letting the meaty thuds and slaps of flesh smacking flesh combined with the voices of the crowd lull him into a napping sleep.

The fight continued, heedless of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:58 pm 
Addict

Vandal's kick lands solidly on Thinker's head, sending him spinning to the ground. He struggles to get up, his legs hurt, his nose broken. He raises himself on all fours, takes one look at Vandal and slaps the ground

Enough. You've defeated me.

The warriors stumble out of the rings, where a golden glow surrounds them, and they both are healed. With a scar or two, of course

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:19 pm 
Addict

Kit smiles. "All right . . ." he whispers. Then he slides off the wall, snapping his neck from side to side to work the kinks out of it. He cracks his knuckles, then pulls his shirt off and throws it to the side. Kitsune unties his shoes and pulls his socks off.

The blond-haired demigod steps into the ring, and pauses as he feels his awareness shrink. "Let's show 'em a fight, eh, Mad?"

FIGHTS

1. <concluded>
2. <concluded>
3. madadric vs. Kitsune
etc.

(Yo, guys, add yourselves to the list if you wanna fight. Shao-Fin, GOM, Abby, ya'll HAVE to fight someone, so better make up your mind who gets who.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:00 pm 
Addict

<i>Vandal grins as he steps from the ring, side by side with Thinker, tossing an arm amiably over his shoulders</i>

That was fun, we should do it again sometime. I'm thinking it's beer:thirty right about now though.

<i>Walking to the corner, he kicks the lid open on a +5 Cooler of Unending Frosty Beverages, and pulls out a couple bottles of good old fashioned B33r, tossing one to Thinker. </i>

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:29 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

He takes the Tshirt off his shoulder, drops it on the table, and steps out into the dirty light of the ring, his face still reasonably expressionless. As he walks forward, something about him seems to lessen, like there was a great torrential hurricane blowing, and you didn't even notice it until it stopped.

He steps up in front of kitsune, a few inches taller, his long, unruly red locks dangling in his eyes, obscuring his face, still expressionless. he stands easy, relaxed, his hands by his side, his feet shoulder width apart.

He raises his head, pulls his hair back out of his face.

Madadric grins.

This isn't the usual playful, or wolfish grin. this is the sort of grin you expect jack the ripper to be making while he dancing in your guts. this is the expression that distorts the human face into a monsters.

"I'm feeling...'ouT oF SoRTS'...today..."

He stands and grins at his opponent, not yet moving.

OOC: different writing style, different fighting style, different side of mad. This is going to be the essential Adric The Mad fighting. he's not scary because he's powerful, he's scary because he's NASTY. and just a little bit TOTALLY FUCKING INSANE.

your move kit.

/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:36 pm 
Addict

Kit tosses his hair out of his face. "Oh, good. Adric gets his day in the spotlight."

With that, he lunges forward, tossing a fist at Mad's face. It barely has connected before he whirls around, bringing his other elbow to thud against Mad's face. While the chaosbard recovers, Kit launches into a flurry of punches. Whether or not they connect, he doesn't care. He's grinning, a less wolfish version of the one on mad's face. He rebounds and pauses, once again putting the ring between himself and Mad.

OOC: Keep in mind, these ARE just hypothetical hits. Mad could have blocked any of them. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:31 pm 
Addict

Rand marches up to the board and looks at the assembled people.

"Watch people, and observe how our fellow Proletarians hone their revolutionary skills. And know that the time comes for us all to figh, not merely here but..." From somewhere among the audience someone throws a small object at Rand. Rand reaches for his sickle, notices he already tossed his jacket and just stares balefully.

"Very well... I shall not disturb the shows of prowess with inspirational speeches, but good organisation is at the core fo any popular undertaking. Thus, I shall arrange the next sessions."

1: Concluded
2: Concluded
3: Madadric VS Kitsune

Rand looks at Shao Fin. "Comrade, I shall take you on. Just remmeber, no matter whom fo us wins, the true battle is against the tyrants and...3 HE received another object against his head and mumbling something about dmoralising ellements wrote on the board.

4: Rand VS Shao-Fin

He then looks at GOM and the Sleeping Abunai. "And you comrades, shall be the fifth fight. Now let the bourgeoisee tremble as we show our might, the might of the... STOP THROWING PEANUTS AT ME FOR MARX' SAKE!"

5: Gruff Old Man VS Abunai

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:09 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

He doesn't blok, he doesn't dodge, he just lets the onslought hit him, the gring not wavering from his face for even a second.

Kit's last punch sends the taller man reeling back a few steps, his nose badly broken, one eye already swelling shut, and a front tooth missing. These wounds just make the man's grin even more frightening.

Adric giggles, and the giggle turns into a throaty growl, as he lunges forward, then feints right, and backhands kit across the face, HARD, staggering the boy. Mad follows with a knee to the kidneys, laughing a gutteral, malicious laugh as he donkey-punches the boy in the back of the head.

The two seperate, both bloodied now, botrh grinning like there is something wrong in their heads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:50 pm 
Addict

Kit stumbles for a moment, then rights himself, his smile getting wider, the sheer rush of adrenaline he'd forgotten in all his time spent away from such bloody terms coursing through his veins.

"You hit hard, you fucker."

Then heslams his shoulder into Mad's chest and heaves the older man up and over. For a moment the redhaired man is airborne, but Kit isn't stupid so he jumps into the air and catches Mad on the chin with an uppercut before Mad has a chance to recover from the move.

The redhead lands on the mat and suddenly Kit is above him, slamming his fists into Mad's back full-force. Kit kicks Mad up onto his feet and backs off, waiting for the other man's move.

It's truly something to see. The two of them, it's not like fighting, it's too violent for that . . . it's more like some bloody, fatal form of dance between them. A Duet of carnage centered in one ring. Limits? Who cares? It's whoever knocks out the other first.

And where muscles and bones give out, sheer determination will keep them going. It makes those standing around watching wonder if the two have done this before.