ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Good Day In Hell, Intro and OOC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:52 pm 
Addict

It is dizzying at first, not just the landscape, that sinks in later, it’s the sense of wrongness that assails the mind, the sense that wherever you are, this is not the world you were born in, this is NOT earth. It doesn’t come to you immediately why you are so sure, and then the first details hit your conscious mind. This place has no horizon; it stretches as far as you can see. After you come to grips with that, you can start on the landscape. Good Luck. Rolling grassland stretches indefinitely, broken by solitary mountains, impossible rock formations and black, twisted trees older than human thought, and larger than any earth has ever seen. Dominating all of this is …The Storm.

The storm exists on a scale that dwarfs the capacity of the human imagination, it covers the sky completely, and the landscape is lit not by sun, mood, or star, but by the flickering candle of lighting. Thousands of flashes, bolts and innumerable permutations are visible in any direction, at any second, caressing the mountains, crawling along the clouds, and blasting the timeless trees who shrug off the damage and heal, Heaven could never be so Terrible, and Hell never so beautiful, and that is only fitting, welcome, to Purgatory.

I am Clay Allison, one of the very few who call this place home. This realm exists to prepare the mortal mind for eternity, here you are given a taste of what purgatory will be like if you come here again, and, I will be your guide.

Basically, this is a sanctioned RT related thread, all character development, very low combat, for developing RT2 characters. I'll put up the main thread tomorrow, put any questions in here and I'll be glad to answer, if i've already talked to you about it, jump in when I post the main thread.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:55 am 
Local

s this the ooc thread?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:44 pm 
Addict

I'm in, as agreed.

Though, whereas to the folding of my charcter from this to RT, it'll make for interesting writing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:44 pm 
Addict

Yeah, this is the OOC thread. I've talked to both of you, Indy go ahead and start right away, Cloud, catch me on PM or #EN, give me a heads-up on what you want to do.

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:25 am 
Addict

I will be posting today.

Sorry it has taken so long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:15 pm 
Addict

Woah, loads of people posting. I'm a bit stined ATM so I'll leave it untill romorrow to read and post.

Ciao.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:45 pm 
Addict

Hee, you found this old topic, I had forgotten about it. Yay! Postees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:27 pm 
Addict

Da, I do hate to do ann OOC in the actual thread, just a thing I have.

Okay, this post is a wee bit more rushed than I would like for this RP, but hey, it'll get better, I'm trying to juggle a plot that hasn't even happened yet, and code HTML. Chipper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:20 pm 
Addict

For the benefit of everyone else, you guys might wanna post bios of some kind here or link to the RT2 Bios if that is what char you are using. Plus my memory sucks.

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:21 pm 
Addict

It's my first time ever being involved in a RP thread that has it's own OOC thread. o_O Sorry for posting so many OOC comments. *hides*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:42 pm 
Addict

As much as it pains me to admit your not doing something incorrectly, you aarn't posting too many OOC comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:53 pm 
Addict

For the sake of my own sanity, anything related to Kai I cannot post, as it's too muddled in my own head to make sense to anyone else, and I'd rather it remain fluid.

However, most of the revelations about who he is and where he came from will come in the course of time, so it really won't matter in the end.
When it becomes possible, I'll post something for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:56 pm 
Addict

Ghost wrote:
For the sake of my own sanity, anything related to Kai I cannot post, as it's too muddled in my own head to make sense to anyone else, and I'd rather it remain fluid.

However, most of the revelations about who he is and where he came from will come in the course of time, so it really won't matter in the end.
When it becomes possible, I'll post something for him.

Now hold on.. you had crafted a character ages ago who fires 'hot' knifes from her arms, which change with the intensity she uses.. from memory this is.. who is Kai... and have you lost interest with your other character? You had art drawn and everything...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:03 am 
Addict

Yumiko didn't die, Grey.

And she doesn't dream of prugatory, she dreams of the past.

Kai is the briefly-mentioned "Ghost no. 2" I discussed with Yevaud somewhere close by.

I've got plans for possibly two characters in RT2. Kai just happens to get implemented sooner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:10 am 
Addict

Okay... Have fun juggling FOUR characters... x__x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:16 am 
Addict

Well . . . see . . . Kit actually dies at the end of RT1, i've decided, and Mibbers was nice enough to take Kit-chan off my hands . . . so I'm left with Yumiko, a character exhaustively planned out, and Kai, a character with little to no planning.

Sounds fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:32 pm 
Addict

RT2 Bio Incoming:

Dark Setyuna

Sex: Female

Talent: Illusions

Eyes: Emerald like always

Hair: Wild, black locks, cropped short for even more kyuteness

Height: 5’6

Weight: Thin, but muscularly so … see pic below…

Appearance: No clothing? Good. But since she does have some tidbit of self-consciousness, she wears clothes … kinda. An intricate tank top fastened by a belt about her neck and a string about her back. And pants … of assorted styles … whatever fits her mood.

Personality: Cheeky. Sarcastic. Always a rambler. If she pokes fun at it … then it shows how little importance it is to her.

Description:
Her talent is hidden well beneath curt remarks and an outrageous snort every once in a while. People tend to remain a good distance from her in fear of her attitude … and it takes true courage to ask her anything personal. Such courage is a rarity. And yet … the heroes do exist.
She isn’t tied to one place, though she’s never left America … never had the money to do so, and while she could easily steal the money with the use of her talent … she’s much too lazy.

Talent Description:
Illusions. Appearing at one place and then at another and another … only to wonder if she was truly there or not. She can make stars fall from the sky, rainbows flock from Australian leprechauns to Italian pizzerias, and flames burst from various bodily orifices, among other startling scenes. Whatever she finds amusing.

Past History:

Siris hates Australians. She can’t help it, she claims it is an involuntary tic or irritation. It is a horrible fate indeed, when one who was born and bred in the Aussie world, hates her own mates. So she moves … changes her name to something less incriminating, and ventures off into the world with a mission.

To rid the world of all blackened, botched film rolls. Currently she is working in a Happy-Face Film Shop, developing pictures for customers. Actually … she has no aim in life, other than to live it. Purpose will come later…

/me basks

<a href="http://darksetyuna.modblog.com">Who says computer doesn't taste like meat!?!</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:03 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

My character is currently a blank slate, without even a name...As far as i know, he has nothing to do with any RT yet...we'll see what develops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:17 am 
Addict

Are we waiting for Grey to post? Who's next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:20 am 
Addict

Dunt wanna post just yet. And I can’t really bug Grey without being able to talk to him … so I guess it’s anyone’s post.

/me basks

<a href="http://darksetyuna.modblog.com">Who says computer doesn't taste like meat!?!</a>