ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:56 am 
Addict

Clay looked over those asembled and adressed Natara first.

"Names are not all that important, a name is not who you are, in time if we remain together we you will all know each other for who you are, and do not judge one who hides when she is frightened, if one cannot be frightened by their own death, what else could the fear? My name is Clay Allison, thus you may say you know me, but in time you may know me in truth, and that will be far more valuable."

Clay grinned and walket out on to a precipiece that extended out beyong the base of the mountain level with the top. grinned and spoke to the company if you would begin in hate then follow, or climb down if you wish, I will wait for you."

He then dove, backwards off of his mountain, lost in the darkness and the rain in a drop of over 2 miles.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:27 am 
Addict

Indigo peered over the sharp drop into the greyish void, he then turned to Natara and smiled "looks like going inside is out" With a quick waggle of his eyebrows he stepped out off the cliff and turned on his heel. Raising a hand and pointing outward, he pressed an imaginary button "Bing! All passangers for the monk riddle speaking cowboy on the bottom floor, would you kindly enter the lift please" he pronounced in deep radio voice and with a smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:35 am 
Addict

Kai walked up to the edge of the cliff, peering down. "Hmm . . . I can't see anything beyond those clouds . . ." He looked up at Indigo. "Things aren't what they seem here, then, and I can't trust what my senses tell me. Once again I'm on a path I don't control," he mumbled.

He stepped out off the cliff, expecting to fall immediately, and instead found himself supported by--what--nothing and everything.

"Oh," he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:20 pm 
Addict

Day decided he had to be dreaming. It made sense. The last thing he recalled was going to bed...

Rather vidid dream, he was so certain it was real a moment ago. Strange dream, but he seemed to be an observer. He had shouted out, reached into his suit for his holster and no-one had batted an eyelid. The strange man had even stopped and stared at the woman next to him last, ignoring him.

How very interesting... Day decided to put his theory to the test. As the little boy stepped out onto... thin air, Day sauntered up behind the one who called herself Natara and lent againt her shoulder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:36 pm 
Addict

Sighed and thought her point to be more clear than that. How are we to address each other and rely on each other for personal growth if we do not know a quick way to grab their attention? That's what names are for. She didn't need a lecture on how words were only symbols. But she bit her tongue. It'd do her no good to whine her silly justifications and reasoning behind wanting to know people's names.

"Heh, guess not," she said, watching Clay jump over the edge. Natara inwardly cringed at being touched, but her body showed no response. Instead, she grinned and tilted her head towards the stranger. "Hullo. Onwards unto the 'lift' then?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:10 pm 
Addict

Frightened? Perhaps ... but not for the assumed reason. She had skipped the shock of death, and was only stricken by bad luck. In the panic of her escape, Dark had taken on the identity of a dead, wandering Alex Daghourt. With the name, came the clothes, the voice, the vocabulary, the free ticket to purgatory. So where was the real Alex Daghourt? Wandering around no doubt, and Dark was frightened of encountering her.

Frowning at Natara, she tiptoed away from the group, her shoes carefully slipping forward to the edge of the cliff, and finding it, stepping down on the marble staircase that suddenly appeared, leading down into the clouds.

"At least I still can do that ..." she said, rolling up her jacket sleeves.

/me basks

<a href="http://darksetyuna.modblog.com">Who says computer doesn't taste like meat!?!</a>

Last edited by darksetyuna on Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:39 pm 
Addict

It was quite simple to reform her arms into wings and grow a tail to guide her. Natara wasn't the most rustful person in the world... especially when astral projecting. As she leapt from the cliffs edge, her form vanished.

Natara awoke under her wollen blanket, the sun casting it's warm glow through the window and onto her skin. She smiled and spoke to the black cat that resided in the household, "That was certainly an interesting place, love... and I certainly mean to remember a good morning to thee, you cutie." She chuckled softly, and as the cat strode over to her, purring, a hand reached out to pet the creature. "...it would seem we've been invited upon a journey, all the way out in Purgatory. Whatever will they do without me for these few hours of the day...? The time runs slower in there, or maybe I was in my other dreams far longer than it felt like. Either way... I'm not about to back out now." Shook her head to try and wake up. "Now, shall we go make breakfast for your owner, m'love?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:32 am 
Addict

As various people bravely stepped out onto the void, Indigo could feel the weight of them begginning to bear down on his energy. "hmm, I think we should get this party down now before it becomes inevitable" With a flex of his fingers, the party smoothly floated down. The only tell tale sign they were moving being the cliff face going up.

"...So" He forwarded to no one in particular, "Anyone know anything about what's going on here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:34 pm 
Addict

Clay floated down, right next to the group, just outside3 the lift and answered:

"I do, but if I tried to explain it now you wouldn't understand, bet to wait and see for yourselves. I do have good news, sorta, I am now certain that at least some of you aren't dead. this should come maybe as somewhat less of a shock than finding yourself here. But interesting nonetheless. By the way, there's a neck-deep bog down below that we'll have to walk through, well, it's neck-deep for me, for the shortest of you, just under your nose, I think. It'll be loads of fun."

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:05 pm 
Addict

<-- Darksetyuna

Upon reaching the end of the stair, five feet from the bottom, she jumped to the soggy ground and jogged back to the edge of the group. Halting just outside the crowd, she glared down at her unzipped jacket and pulled one of her arms from its sleeve. Nothing happened. A shame, it would have been a nice shock for that Natara ... who vanished ...? Dark smiled. At least that meant there was a way out.

She kept quiet at Clay's comment. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to strip of her disguise while within Purgatory. With that thought, her sleeve was quickly replaced and she strode into the group, bumping into Day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:33 pm 
Addict

"A bog . . ." Kai said. "I see, so there are levels here like there were when the world was still merely black and white with no shades of grey." He mumbled, half-delusional pointless musings.

"I hope this isn't meant to symbolize anything," he said aloud. "Because it feels familiar, and I don't much like that idea." Then Kai looked around. ". . . Natara's gone missing. Ah . . . should we look for her, in case anything happened? I know she came down with us . . ."

Carefully, he stepped into the bog, following Clay. "Mmm . . . disgusting stuff, feels like . . . no, best not to think about that while IN this mess . . ." He shook his head, grimacing. "Purgatory, indeed . . . the worst of both worlds."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:30 am 
Addict

Easing up his power as eveyone's feet touched the floor ha gently planted himself down, mud and who knows what swirling through his toes "mmm..." he mused at least you're not wading through it

". . . Natara's gone missing. Ah . . . should we look for her, in case anything happened? I know she came down with us . . ." said Kai looking around. Scratching his eye and looking around himself Indigo drew a blank "Well, I dunno. She couldn't have gotten far, I'm sure she'll turn up somewhere.

Walking along the surface of the bog he drew up to Clay who was nearly waist deep already and gave a sidelong glance at him "I.."

"Hmm?" He let out as he waded

"I..." Indigo never finished the sentance, but instead just walked next to Clay in silence.