ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:38 pm 
Expatriate

/Malerus feels a poking inside his head.

"I see now that you are not the Strayed one." /A voice inside his head says.

My brethren I will help you lest ye shall perish in this unneccessary and wicked way.

/The stranger quickly turns and and with a smoth and hasty motion he carves an hole in the closeby wall with his sword. As he's surrounded by a faint similar glue glow, the 1 foot hulk wall (designed for cealing of vacuum) melts like butter. He then turns oncemore to Malerus.

State/pronounce your mission/plan and I will offer any assistance/servitude that I can until my path/direction cross/meet/interviene with the Strayed one. I am called Geatreth. I come from the Vithrith craftworld.

/he sheats his sword and raises his hand in an greeting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:38 pm 
Addict

Malerus regards the man closely. Gripping the blade with one hand, he takes the man's outstretched hand.

"I am Malerus. We are here to retrieve a piece of equipment that is suposed to be within this rotting piece of space debris."

Glancing about, the Dark Eldar commander checks a few readings and frowns within his helmet.

"Warriors, follow me." With a last look at the stranger, he slipped through the hole in the wall, the four men under his command following, nervously passing the stranger.

"Well then, come, let us find this equipment and remove ourselves from this floating crypt."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:51 pm 
Local

they come in to a rome whit some odder people in big armors.

To Clay:" Sorry if this is a stupid question but WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. I don't like being runing by something i don't know what it is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:50 pm 
Local

"Yeah... they're gonna burn... sons of bitches... last time they play a prank like this on me..."
Jake continues truding through the passages, hearing distant gunfire and for the moment, wading through various corpses, not his handiwork of course.
"I'm so damn tired.. of being tossed into some hostile dimension full of bloodthirsty critters! I'm NOT in the mood for a real-life game of StarCraft here..."
He growls loudly and kicks a door in before it has time to open fully on its own power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:59 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Maljnor panted, as he leant against a bulkhead, and surveyed the corpses that littered the hulk's floor. a rough body count gave him 17 genestealers, and the only injury he'd sustained was where a 'stelaer had shattered the armour on his right arm and gashed the flesh there. not bad, considering the odds.

but now he was at his endurance's end. he'd pushed his highly trained, highly modified body as far as it could go, and had nothing left but his muscles left to burn for energy.

just then, a nearby door began to slide open, before it was kicked the rest of the way there. standing in the now open doorway was a man in a trenchcoat and hauling a large rifle of some sort. Maljnor had neither the energy or inclination to challenge the individual's identity: this whole mission had been too long and far too confusing.

he just waved at the fellow in recognition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:06 am 
Local

"What in the bloody hell... shit... more corpses... eh?"
Jake looks at the only other living occupant of the room... who just waves at him. Considering the wave is probably a universal friendly expression, or at least on this side of the Planes, he waves back. Not caring if he speaks the "native language" or not, he just starts talking in a very pissed-off tone.
"Great... I'm stuck on some ship with these critters... where the hell am I.. and who the hell are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:50 am 

"this is a space hulk, infested with the enemies of the imperium. my name is Maljnor of the Space wolves. do you have any food on you?" Maljnor slumped to the floor, too exhausted to stand any longer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:13 am 
Local

Jake rubs his chin, and then digs through his trenchcoat. After a moment he pulls out a can of, well, canned meat. And no, not the fancy SPAM type, the generic Wal-Mart brand. Tossing it to the other man, Jake sits down near him, pulling a second can out of his coat.
"Yeah.. well... I'm Jake... A mercenary... and I'll be damned if it isn't the second time this month I've ended up someplace like this... I say it again.. teleportal malfunction my ass!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:53 am 

Maljnor removes his helmet and nods his thanks to the merc. "teleportation? do you not have navigators to guide you through the warp?" he chows down on thesuspect meat product, whic is, unsurprisingly, better than Space Marine rations.

after inhaling the sustenance, Maljnor stands up, rejuvinated. "better! time to once again smite the enemies of the imperium!"

"wow, you recovered quick" jake observed. Maljnor grinned before replacing his helmet. "my training officer had a saying: 'sleep is food, and food is sleep.' if you can't get enough of one, get some of the other." he snapped the helmet back into place. "let us leave here and find the blood angels. we can leave with them on their extraction vehicle."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:58 am 
Local

Jake laughs and stands up, checking the readouts on his rifle and shaking his head.
"Navigators? Those stupid asses? They couldn't navigate a pig across a street! But I'll be damned if the pay isn't good... That is if I live long enough to get it. Ah well... no more dangerous than running against the last batch..."
Satisfied with the information on the tiny screens, both on the rifle itself and the cube-ish power pack, he slings it over his shoudler and nods.
"Blood Angels? Hell, if they've got a ticket out of here, I'm game... let's roll."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:32 am 
Expatriate

Very well until I find the strayed one.

/Geatreth walks path the dark eldar and stands in front of them staring into nothingness for a while.

I feel other presences here. There's a group of the mon-keigh warriors called space marines. I feel that their rage is strong and... wait!

/He bows hs head apparently highly concentrated.

Yes I can feel him. The strayed one is togheter with this group of mon-keighs. I must get to him.

/He turns towards a wall.

Nay this is not a possible way to go. I feel a great precence of the space crawlers here. We must be close to their nesting place.

/turns once more to the dark eldar

Brothers do you have a map of this mon-keigh dingy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_killer_cucumber on 2002-06-25 04:33 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:51 am 
Addict

*Leaves the Marines as they seem to be ignoring him, and runs almost immediately into Maljnor.*

"Yipe! This ship sits undisturbed for years and I have to arrive just as the psycho-convention rolls into town."

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:55 am 

"yes, it seems that this forsaken derelict is of import to a good many parties." Maljnor agreed with the exodite. "pray, what do you know of it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:58 pm 
Addict

"I know I was sleeping in my ship when the teleporter auto-ejected me because of an impending meltdown of the power plant. Then I ended up here and spent 187 years or so hiberneating as this stupid can slipped in and out of warp."

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:41 pm 
Local

Jake chuckles softly.
"Sounds like fun... sheee-it... I sure as hell can't top that one."
With a sigh, he leans against a bulkhead.
"So there's three of us now... what next? Some critter's gonna bust through the nearest door or we just gonna wander some more?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:24 pm 
Local

Sins non of the marins is moving he tacks of in the same direction as Clay, Then he hears sounds but there is a door in the way.

"I can take this door down whit one pounce TIGERS RAGE"

He slams the door so hard the metal pices fly every where. He steps in to the corridor and there is the man from the air duct and the odder one and some one he newer haw se before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:02 am 
Addict

Malerus nods, mostioning over one of his men. A second later the man opens a holographic image from a small box in his hands. The map is only partial, and many blank spaces appear. Space hulks were difficult to map, and this one had not been visited for many years.

"If we are this close to the tyrranid hive, it would be best to get away. Ignorant savage creatures they are, but highly dangerous in numbers. They are like insects, attacking in swarms to overwhelm their enemies through sheer numbers. An amazingly effective tactic."

"As for space marines, they are weak, but stubborn. Their single minded devotion leaves them easy to trick and decieve, but gives them great strength of will. Unless they have brought Terminators, which I doubt, they should not be a great danger. The Dark Lance is a powerful weapon, and should be able to punch a hole right through the sycophants."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:38 am 
Expatriate

Mon-keighs are never a problem.

/Gaetreth agrees. HE stares at the map for a while.

I know now the way to go to get to th strayed one.

/He ponits to locations on the map.

This is the way I have to follow. If what you seek is in this direction I do not know.
You may follow or contiunue /points towards the corridor/ as you see fit. Farewell for now.

/Gaetreth goes down an side corridor aligned with the tyranid hive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:49 am 
Local

Jake just stares as another door shatters.. and someone.. thing... whatever (I never caught who/what you were..) bursts in. He rubs his forehead and looks at Maljnor.
"Yeah.. next time I make a prediction like that, hit me with something..."
His voice dead serious as he points his rifle at the newcomer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:14 am 
Expatriate

/Gaetreth looks quickly at the assembled party.

You mon-keighs have no importance to our cause.

/He folds up the hood and covers himself in the cloak only to fade out of sight shortly thereafter.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next