ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:16 am 
Addict

*Clay wanders off after marking where Antenor is headed and his most likely route in his mind. He finds a feline creature looking into and seemingly having a conversation with an air duct.*

*Click*

*He aims his rifle at the creature's brainstem,*

"What in the name of Slaanesh are you? Some Daemon come to disturb my slumber. By the crone worlds you had best give account of yourself my feline friend!"

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:28 pm 
Local

He hears another ways coming from the floor below.

" Huu another one, Ok we do like this, you the one in the are duct come out and you down there wait."

he jumps down on the floor.

" Ok hers the story im lynkatrop* and a dragon farmer ho loves to experiment (i make bullets and different stuff) i keep my stuff in this black box of unlimited space."

he takes a deep breath.

" I took a job from some soldiers that called themselves the blood ravens or some ting like that."

He smiles.

*like a werewolf.
-------------------------
sorry for the spelling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:57 pm 
Addict

A single blast from one of the dark Lances ripped the jammed door open. Inside, a computer terminal and power conduit sat rusting. One of the Dark Eldar moved quickly to the equipment and began working, attempting to restore some power and activate the internal security system. The three remaing warriors set up the area, moving scrap and materials into a defensive position. Nothing would get close to them without being spotted.

Malerus read through his orders and accompanying information again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:25 pm 
Expatriate

/Malerus percieves a flicker in the corner of his vision and he trust his instincts approvingly. He turns and spots a shape emerge behind the unsuspecting eldar warriors. He quickly raises his weapon and yells:

Halt!

/The shape flicker and reveals an single eldar in an unadornished runearmor covered in an now inactive ranger cloak. His head is overed by a blue eldar styled helmet with red eyes and an black visor. At his hip he wears a single sword and an shuriken pistol.

/The stranger speaks in an eldritch lanuage not spoken openly since the Fall:

Very good/approving of your worth, young dark one/One that has strayed to far on that path. I wish to know are you my contact/person of meeting/one who shall be met?

/Malerus could almost feel the cold approving smile even throug the visor. And he felt that this one was not one to be trusted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 5:59 pm 
Addict

[same language]
"WHA-AT! You would dare speak that toungue HERE!?"

"Monster! Person in the duct, we have serious problems, follow me this way! We must rejoin the Blood Angels and deal with this menace."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-23 18:07 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:14 pm 
Local

"OK"

He runs after the weird talking man (Clay).

"what was that?!?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-06-23 19:15 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:35 pm 
Addict

[same language]
"WHA-AT! You would dare speak in that tongue HERE!?"
[/eldritch dialect]

"Monster! Person in the duct, we have serious problems, follow me this way! We must rejoin the Blood Angels and deal with this menace."

What the hell happened here? It doubled my post and won't let me delete the extra.

No, God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.-Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-24 10:05 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:31 pm 
Local

"Great... I'm not alone on this ship..."
The man growls, kicking a dead... something... and checking a readout on his rifle.
"And its certainly not a friendly presence either... I'm really going to hurt somebody when I get back..."
Trudging down another bloody passage, he sighs, letting the rifle slide to his back as he draws a pair of odd-looking SMGs from his belt holsters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:42 pm 
Addict

*Runs up on where the blood angels are.*

"We have several as in many more than one and less than 50 Dark Eldar on this boat! I dislike the fuck out of them and I don't think you like those fuicking sons of Slaanesh either. We need to do something serious and violent to them without unreasonable delay, or we could run but I don't think marines do that."

No, God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.-Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-23 21:45 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:24 pm 
Local

" think i haw a dragon gas bag her some were...."

her stops and looks down into the little black box.

"a her it is."

he picks up a green ball of leather and a rope. he rigs it so it is hanging in the mid of the corridor.

"now run"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:32 pm 
Addict

*runs*

"what was that and why are we running?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:54 pm 
Local

" you know how a lighter must haw gas to work well this is the gas that dragons use to spit fier."

He smiles.

" 1l of that stuff can turn a foot ball field into a pile of ache, and in that one their is 2l so we better get cower before it is hit by some thing"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:59 pm 
Addict

"Turn this corner and climb the ramp then. We'll be shielded."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:00 pm 
Local

Ok by the way her giwes the man a bulet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:37 am 
Addict

Finally cutting through the bulkhead, Lestrallio scans the engine room for hostiles. On his auspex screen several large blips appear. He then looks through the hole he just cut.

By the bleeding wounds of Sanguinius! (Into comm-link) Antenor, I have just breached the engine room. Sir we have a major problem. It seem that the genestealers have set up the hibernation pods down here. In short, its bug city and we need major reinforcements.

+++Understood, well do what we can from up here+++

With Antenor. He has at the doors for the command section. He manages to open the bulkhead with shear brute force. The command section is large with many terminals and control points, as well as a chair that is unmistakeably meant for the captian of the ship. Antenor sits down in the captains chair.

Squad take your postions. I want this hulk fully locked down. Scan the interior, find out where the stc system is and how best to get at it.

BA1: Yes sir.

BA2: Sir someone else is in the system, they are attepmting to bring the auto defensives online.

Seal the section that they are in and begin venting the atmosphere there.

BA2: Aye sir!

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:39 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Maljnor, confused by the speed at which events had taken several twists, runs as though the hounds of chaos themselves were snapping at his heels.

"curse the luck! i am not yet ready to become an emperor's tear!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:33 am 
Expatriate

/in eldritch:

You who have degraded yourself to serve the filthy mon-keigh I have come/arrived to claim/take/recieve you fallen one/lost one.

/The stranger draws his large sword which begins to shimmer in a cold blue way. The design is very much similar to an eldar witch blade but it is covered in strange runes.

/OOC: This is in fact an chtan phase sword, imbued with the same powers as an witchblade. Hm... now where didhe get that? /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:55 am 
Addict

Malerus snears, not liking this one bit. His warriorshad their weapons trained upon the Eldar, prepared to fire at his word. The stranger drew his sword. He looked as though he was prepared for a battle.

"Continue your orders. I will deal with this one."

Returning his helmet to his head, Malerus took up his weapon, moving back into the tangle of ruined equipment in the back of the large room. He was fairly certain the place had been an engineering area of some sort. Watching his opponent warily, he spoke, using the Eldritch tongue the man seemed fond of using.

"Come then interloper, test your might against Malerus. And see how quickly Slaaanesh will welcome your severed soul."

The Dark Eldar troops watched nervously. The man was plainly unnerving. Though not fond of Malerus, none wished to find out what would happen if their commander lost. Nelisius fidgeted, beginning to feel uncomfortable. It took a short time before he realised why. The atmosphere was beginning to dissipate! Someone was pumping it away.

"Bastards! Someone is interfering. They have begun sealing us off. Kelvos, help me."

Turning to the wall, the pair of warriors prepared to blast a hole into the next section.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drachen on 2002-06-24 09:00 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:11 am 
Addict

*Finds Antenor*

"Hey Sgt.! WE have Dark Eldar! And from what I'm hearing, genestealers. This is one of the finest places in the universe NOT TO BE! If we stay any longer we'll probably get Orcs up to our elbows!!!"

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:17 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Maljnor's bolt pistol was empty. he dropped the now useless weapon to the passageway's floor, drew the powersword, and took a warrior's stance against the horde of incoming genestealers. "you wish my blood, creatures? then come! you shall taste this charged fang of the space wolves 'fore you taste my blood!"

he slashed at the first beast with the sword, the energy surge tearing it's skull apart before it could attack. leaping past it's spurting corpse, he lunged at his next target, and thrust the blade deep into it's body before igniting the blade in crackling energy, and spraying the genestealer's guts all over the corridoor walls.

"praise the emperor that these beasts have not acid for blood, for i shall be bathed in it by this battle's end!" Maljnor continued his slaughter of the creatures, his attacks fuelled and inspired by pure desperation.

"for the Emperor! and in the name of Leeman Russ!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next