ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 5:40 am 
Addict

Ah, I have it!

*A small box appears in his hands*

Inside this self unwrapping birthday present, you will find the Air-Dropped Laser-Guided Homing Safe^TM (all credit to Pollo Loco).

I just thought it was neat.

Every home should have one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 3:50 pm 
Native

/Before Chris is able to leave Cameron Stops him in his tracks
I am sad to here about your Grandpa and I hope he gets better
Well before you leave I have an idea of my present to you
I need you to tell me what type of coat you want
As you have noticed Spy, Zag, and I have coats with neverending pockets and i think that this will cut down on the rifts that you have to open
If you can tell me I will use my telepathic link to talk to Zag and Spy and see who could grab one from our closet at our apartment

Well happy B-Day chris
Cameron Worthleston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 6:35 am 
Addict

[OOC] Well, I just posted the... I dunno what you'd call it... maybe the "sentimental" bits in the MotherBoard. So here comes the crazy shit, k? [/OOC]

*Still far from the basement, BiShou continues along the street, deep in thought. His cig resting gently on his lower lip, he fumbles in his cloak for a moment and withdraws a small list*

Shit, I still have no idea what to get Sinister. Hmmmm... that doesn't sound right. Wouldn't it be "How to get sinister?" Errr.. no, wait, that would be if it wasn't a person I was talking to. Speaking of which, why the hell am I talking to myself?

*He looks up to see a small man step back into his curio shop. The building loks mysterious and foreboding, so it's obviously the place to shop.*

Well now, ain't that convenient?

*Moments later...*

Excuse me... What do you get for the man who has everything?

/Old Mystic "probably-a-ninja" guy Ne? Why nothing of course. *he slides a small box across the counter*

Hmmmm... What do you mean by this "nothing" of which you speak? *BiShou lifts the box and flips it over a few times. There are no apparent openings, nor hinges or windows of any sort. The box is light and made of jet-black onyx.*

/Ompang The man who has everything surely desires nothing. Nothing will complete his collection, and nothing will please him.

Um... yeah. Look, old guy... are you gonna play mystic mind games with me to the point of making me leave, or do you wanna make a sale?

/Ompang Bah! Fool! *sighs* In that box is a separate dimension. Devoid of everything. There is nothing in that dimension, and hence nothing in that box. And yet that box is a gate to nothing. At times, even the man with everything requires nothing. Consider it a gateway to escape.

I see... and I'm going to give this to someone else and not keep it for myself?

*The old man slides a second box across the counter* Today only, special "Two for one".

*BiShou facefaults* I had to ask... *standing up, he brushes himself off and pick up the boxes.* So, like... how much..? *he looks to the old man, who has vanished, as well as the shop. BiShou is now standing in an alley.*

Whoah... how much more predictable can ya get?

*A voice whispers on the wind* <i>they are not free...</i>

Heh... no shit. *BiShou stuffs the boxes into his cloak and exits the alley, turning toward the Basement, whistling the tune from Gremlins* Well, time to move forward... hope I'm not late...

[OOC] Yeah, I'm a moron. Whatever. :grin: I'll be at the party when Chris gets there... It sorta makes things more... well, more role play-esque. [/OOC]

-BiShouNenKaMi
Download "Biggest Dreamer". It's good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 12:43 am 
Local

To no one's surprise, The Sinister Chris has received several unique gifts befitting his personality and representative of the generosity and imagination of the gift-givers. Yet, it is difficult for most people to figure out what to give Chris -- he seems to have access to everything.

The LovelyAngel steps forward to address Chris. Behind her are Van, DramaQueeN, Izanobu, Starzybrenz, and a few other women.

"Chris, you are one Son-of-a-Cthulhu to buy for! But a few of us gals chipped in together and got you something."

She performs the standard, fluid movement to produce a giant hammer from hammerspace -- well -- at least it looks like a hammer -- or at the very least a bundle of gift wrap in the shape of a hammer. The LovelyAngel hands the package to Chris -- who is caught totally off-guard by the abrupt transfer of an incredible amount of weight -- and drops the package onto the floor with a loud *THUD!*

"Whaa?" He rips off the gift wrap to reveal -- a giant hammer, of course!

The LovelyAngel explains the gift. "It is an official 100t mallet. Just exactly how we gals can lift it -- much less swing it -- is a trade secret. And you can't store it in hammerspace, of course -- but we figure you can stash it in one of your rifts somewhere."

"Because it's one of the special giant mallets, you can use it on people -- n00bs, we presume in your case -- without fear of inflicting any permanent damage. As you no doubt remember from personal experience, the mallets hurt a lot and can cause temporary bodily deformations. But they can't kill."

"Also, you'll see that we seared your initials, 'TSC,' onto the handle."

All the women voice in unison: "Happy Birthday, Chris!"

<font size=-1>[OOC] This is not to say that any of the gals might not also choose to give a separate gift to Chris on her own... [/OOC]</font>

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels." (Faith Whittlesey)</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:05 pm 
Addict

After seeing Chris start to get all his presents and chuckling a bit at the 100 ton hammer from Lovely, I decide to walk up to him.

"Happy Birthday Chris. Here.."

I hand him a long tall box, only 2 feet tall.

He opens it and gazes at it.

"it's a bottle of 150 year old Scotch. Enjoy it. Drink it to remember, not to forget and if possible, don't drink it alone."

Enjoy.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 5:07 pm 
Native

Chris: how about a leather trench coat
well I guesse I could handle that let me go to my apartment really quick and I will be back
/Then cameron walks over to a coat rack and hangs up his Jacket
/He then procedes to walk across the room , once at the end of the room he takes a running start and jumps into his inner right jacket pocket
/the next thing everyone sees is the Jacket pull itself into the inner pocket and disapear
*then there is a nock on the door, and Chris walks over and opens it, The room is then imediately filled with smoke, when the smoke disapates the only thing in the door way is Cameron*
Well now that was a nice trip
Oh yeah and by the way if you ever need to go back to my pad just jump into one of the pockets of your Jacket
On yours
/Cameron pulls out a leather trench coat that looks like it would fit perfectly to Chris
It would be the inner left pocket that sends you to Spy Zags and my apartment
If you will look in the Right there is an item for you
*Chris puts his hand into his inner right hand coat pocket and pulls out a peace of paper
It reads
Happy B day
From Spy and Zaggy

Well, now the pocket only contains this card and nothing else, you will have to personally put the wanted items into the pockets
Here this could be the first item you put in
/Cameron walks over to the giant hammer and puts both hands on it and tries to lift it
damn thing seems to be glued to the ground
Oh well you can take care of that yourself

Hope you enjoy the present
Cameron Worthleston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:10 am 
Addict

/Chris walks in, does the above said things and looks at everybody

Thanks everyone, these are great presents!

/Chris looks that the hammer

Why didn't i think of how much one of those weighs! Baka!

/Chris concentrates and the hammer is now floating above the ground

This will come in handy.

NOTE: If any of you have played Super Smash Bros: Melee and have actually seen Mew Two use the hammer than you know how nasty I'll be with this thing.

/Chris puts on the deep pockets leather trenchcoat

This is nice.

/Chris puts the hammer in one of the pockets

/Chris grabs the bottle of scotch

I'm gonna save this...

/Chris stores it in another pocket

As for this safe.

/Chris looks at the safe and attached to it is a control for operating the safe

/Chris puts the control in a pocket and the safe in a rift

I think I'm gonna go test this on that n00b!

/Chris goes to leave

No, I have a party going on! I'm not leaving... yet.

Lets get down!

/Chris points at the sound system and it starts playing the Weird Al Happy Birthday song

This is cool,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:12 am 
Addict

*BiShou enters moments after Chris, and watches him store his gifts. After he points to the sound system, BiShou approaches and hands him one ofthe black boxes*

Here ya go. I figured it would be a great gift for he who has everything.

/Chris: What is it? *flipping the box over a few times*

Nothing. Rather... a gateway to another dimension. A blank slate. Where you can go to be silent and br00d, or store n00b c0rpses, or even throw private parties. Just remember to keep it clean.

*Chris nods and stores the nothing in another pocket*

Anyway, happy birthday, man. Sorry I'm late. *nods and grabs two b33rs, handing one to Chris, and turning to the crowd* And now, everyone... A toast! To the sinisterest of Chris's!

-BiShouNenKaMi
Party, and the world parties with you. Puke, and they're rolling you outside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 10:03 am 
Native

(well chris since your jacket is biger than others and you have mentioned more than one pocket the Jack will contain three pockets, one on the left that leads to my pad , and two on the left for storing, there not exactly deep pockets but endless pockets)

Well i am glad the jacket is to your liking
/Cameron walks over and sees how greatly the jacket fits Chris
Well now lets party
Any ladies want to salsa
*Two girls from across the room jump to the chance to dance with cameron*
Whoa one at a time one at a time

I am only one man
Cameron Worhtleston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 8:30 pm 
Addict

[OOC]I'd prefer it if the jacket had an undisclosed number of pockets. Makes things interesting.[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 3:07 pm 
Addict

Don't worry John, I'll take one of those ladies off your hands. There's definatly enough of me to go around.

DANCE!!

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 3:42 pm 
Native

Alright here you go
/John sends one of the ladies twirling toward band man, he then leaves the other one standing in the middle of the dance floor a few steps away from himself
Music *Snap*
*sudenly the lights dim and there is a spot light on the middle of the dance floor*
Now let us dance my lady
*the music starts and they start dancing a tango, they are moving all over and doing a tango that would rival Arnolds in the movie True Lies*
/Then John finishes it up with a dip of his partner and the lights come back on
Whew

whos next
John
P.S. cameron worthleston is to long so i will go by just john now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 7:31 pm 
Native

Intermision

Suddenly all the lights in the place go of and then five spot lights Shine onto a stage that magicly apears
this stage is covered with monkeys
Sudenly the song Bia Bia by little john & ludacris comes on and the monkeys dance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

After the music stops the stage and monkeys disapear and the lights come back on

Now Back to the party

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Secret Spy on 2002-02-07 18:45 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 9:11 pm 
Addict

*Shakes head, rubs eyes, checks drink.*

Whoa, did someone spike my catnip?

OOC- You got a weird thing for monkeys, Spy. -/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:11 pm 
Native

( hey how can you not like monkeys, there like mute little kids that have a hair problem)
Well who is up for the next dance any one
I know its moshing tyme
/John walks over and sets some ska on to play and starts jumping around in the middle of the floor listening to the music
Come on people mosh
/John runs over grabs chris, drags him to the middle of the floor and they start a miny mosh pitt

Lets mosh
John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:53 am 
Addict

You can mosh all you want John, I'll dance with this lovely lady.

Slow dancing, she puts her head on my shoulder and I hold her close. Moving in rhythm to each other, I hold her close and swim in the heady fragerance about her tresses of hair.

After our dance, I walk with her to a couch and we start talking while enjoying our respective drinks.

(How's that for romantic?)

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:55 pm 
Native

/John stops mashing for one sec to see Band man playing it smooth with the ladies
The force is strong with this one
Hey you guys know what this party is lacking
/He looks around and when no one answers
Hacky Sack
/John pulls out his sack walks over to the corner and starts playing with it, the next thing you know a whole grips of ladies walk over and start playing with the sack to

I love playing with my sack
Johny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 9:44 am 
Native

Well since no one wants to play I am going home for a Quick nap
Bye
/John sticks his hand into his Pocket and gets sucked in with his Jakcet folowing, And then there is nothing where he used to be, mwa ha ha ha m wah ahaha cough cough

Johnny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:35 pm 
Addict

/Chris looks around

SHIT! We haven't cleaned up since last party!

/Chris opens a series of rifts

Dude! Chris get your ass in here, we need this place clean in time to set up for the next party!

*A dozen of Chris (plural) come out of the rifts*

Chris01: Lets get to work!

*The Chris clones all get to work cleaning the place up so that they can get ready for Lovely Angel's party*

Janitor Man,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:54 pm 
Addict

Shouldn't that be "Janitor Men"?

P-M

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next