ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:25 pm 
Native

*Suddenly a door opens next to a vacant wall and out through it comes a Brother with a huge Fro Baggy, blue jeans, white kicks, and a baggy white jacket*

Word is Jive turkeys
Hey what are all these Chris's doing running around
Damn this place is Crazy
Well Spy said he had some business to attend to, heh you know what i mean
/The person Brings up one of his legs into the air and acts like he is spanking the air in front of him
Dak Dak Dak
Well for all you uptown Folks This here is the Mad Creeper
And for you My lady
/Casey walks over to a chick
You can call me yours baby girl
/The Mad Creeper then pops his caller and starts spitting his Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 5:46 pm 
Addict

*The Chris Crew gets done cleaning up and begins putting up party decorations*

Two days,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:25 pm 
Addict

Hey Chris, you Think She'll show up? I thought she was gone by now to "Find Herself"?

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:14 pm 
Local

I think she'll probably make an appearance... afterall, she did start the never-ending party concept in the first place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:47 pm 
Native

NOTE: All My characters are played how the actual people normally act, so whatever I have them doing is pretty normal for them

Lets get faded
/Creeper pulls out a dub sack and puts some MARY J into his pipe
Yo Chris you want some of this, its some of that government grown shit

Who Wants to toke up
The Mad Creeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 1:48 am 
Addict

She's gotta show up. The first birthday celebrated was mine, and I feel a great importance to repay the act. *nods*

-BiShouNenKaMi
Friends they stick together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 3:17 am 
Addict

DONE!

Everyone looks around to see the Never-Ending back to new, with a banner in the middle of the room reading:

"Happy Birthday Lovely Angel!!!!"

*All but one of the Chris' leave, to do their job in the other forums and such*

I hope Lovely shows up, I have a full sector of TSC Corp working on her present. It sould be done some time today.

/Chris turns towards Mad Creeper

Not right now man, I gotta get this party started.

I hope she shows,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 4:46 am 
Local

*Van enters the DDB (dark, dank, basement) hauling in a large tub of ky070 k0|4 in ice. Which she just happens to know is a personal fav of the LovelyAngel's :smile:*

"Hey Chris, where do you want me to put this?" Van yells.

"Uh, over there's fine." Chris gestures to floor near the food table.

"Gotcha..." Van sets down the tub and surveys the setup. "Wow, this place looks great!"

*The table is filled with a wide selection of different party foods from chips and nuts to cookies and pocky. The place is also fully stocked with the full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including plenty strawberry daquiri mix... of course. The slightly dented Magic Keg also makes an appearance, alongside the tub of ky070, and many other sodas. Along with the huge banner, dozens of streamers and balloons adorn the walls in the brilliant color of the LovelyAngel's hair. A platform is set up in the far corner of the basement where various musical instruments are set up, all ready and waiting for the musicians to pick them up and start to jam.*

"Hmm... I guess all we need now is the birthday girl." Van looks over at Chris and grins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 9:37 am 
Local

The old, wooden stairs in the Dark, Dank Basement™ creak as the figure in the black catsuit makes her way down. <font size=-1>(No... the creaking is not because of her weight -- it's because they are old... the <u>stairs</u>, that is -- not the woman!)</font> As she surveys the room, the LovelyAngel smiles brightly.

"Sugoi!!! This is all so beautiful! You are all such awesome friends!"

The LovelyAngel hugs Van, Chris, BiShouNenKaMi, BandMan -- and any other unwary participants who happen to be standing too close. She then nabs a ky070 k0l4 and resumes visually cataloging the festive decorations and party foods.

LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"You are how old??? Did they have computers back when you were born?"</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LovelyAngel on 2002-02-26 08:38 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 9:50 am 
Addict

*BiShou smiles as Lovely Angel goes through the rounds with the hugs*

Bahaha... this is getting to be quite the family we've all got here. 'Wonder when this ole basement's gonna hold its first wedding reception. :grin: Okei, that was a bit odd... *sips his b33r and smiles*

Happy Birthday, Lovely Angel!!

So Anyway, let's get with the presents! I think I shall go later, as it has yet to arrive... but for starters... *BiShou reaches into his cloak and withdraws a slim wristwatch, light silver, with no numbers, merely 4 roman numerals denoting the 4 quarters. He grins and elegantly hands it over to Lovely Angel*

Now, if you will notice, there is one extra dial beside the time set one... this activates the special function... kind of like setting its duration... ^^ Basically, when wearing that, and that dial is set, a field surrounds you, muffling any and all sounds you will make. ^^ I think everyone with a catsuit should have one of these. *nods and raises his b33r* Okei now... NEXT!

-BiShouNenKaMi
Bahaha... I said wedding... :grin:;;; o.o... *ulp*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 11:45 am 
Addict

After hearing that Wedding remark, I spit my beer as well and wonder,
"What's racing in Bishou's Mind?"
Then I remember and shake my head thinking,
"I don't want to know nor should anyone want to take a dive in his thoughts."

I get my hug from Lovely. I say, "Now hold on a sec and I'll get you your present."

I run off into another part of the basement then return with a box about 3 feet square. ( and I mean 3 feet on each side, not totaled up. My math sucks so just bear with me.)

I hand it to Lovely and say "Happy Birthday Angel"

She opens it and finds it to be a Projector with some wires hooked up with a pair of Sunglasses and a Tripod for the Projector.

Lovely: "Band-chan... it's great but what is it?"

"It a very special machine. I got the design off a drunk guy at a street corner. He told me his idea and I bought it off him for a week's stay at a 4 star hotel and as much alcohol he could take. That was a bargain. This machine is called a Dream Maker.

Basically, you set up the projector in an open area and have it shine on a wall. Plug it into an outlet then put the glasses on your face. Then switch it on and think of something you would want to be made real. The machine will read those thought processes and project it onto the wall then it will come alive and go off the wall. It will be as real as you or I. Whether it's someone from your past that you've missed being with or something you just want to screw around with it's all for you. Just remember. The effect will only last for 24 hours. Once that time goes by, the Live Projection will disappear.

I hope you have a good time with this and just remember that no matter what you think up, it will come to pass. So don't think of anything sadistic or it will come alive and will be gunning for you for 24 hours.

Enjoy and Happy Birthday!

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 3:24 pm 
n00b

<font size="-2"><I>“I’m late, I’m late, I’m late for an important date...”</I></font>

*<B><I>The</I></B> Party is going quite nicely. BiShou already looks dead-set on getting plastered, Band’s beaming over his rare find of a gift, and Lovely’s adoring all, when many thumps are heard from the general direction of the basement’s stairs. Those thumps are followed by a yell...*

<I>“<B><U>CRAAAP</U>!</B>”</I>

*...then a rather loud crash. Most attention turns to the staircase, to witness Enforcer fly down the steps, <I>not</I> by his own free will as some would believe, and make a hard, prone, spread-eagle landing which would be rather comical if not clichéd. He looks up slightly and give out a confusing combination of a cry of dreaded pain and a laugh of celebration, though it was most certainly made for the purpose of the former.

Beknownst to everyone who watched Enforcer fall flat on his face, something else is going ‘ba-boomp-ba-boomp-ba-boomp’ down the steps. It is, indeed, the popcorn cart, with what looks to be a few scrolls sticking out of it. They are bishoujo scrolls, ones he meant to hang at BiShou’s party upon his entrance, but in his eternal absent-mindedness and misfortune, didn’t come, and forgot to remove them from the cart...

A few scramble to help Enforcer to his feet, Lovely and BiShou included, though BiShou appeared to be trying to hide a smirk of some amused sort. Enforcer gives his head a good shake, and proceeded to brush off his sleeves. Lovely pursed her lips, shook her head, and, though she was concerned, couldn’t help but say...*

“For a person who is one with the fabric of reality, you’re a clumsy one.”

*Enforcer pauses for a moment with a desperate look on his face, then shrugs.*

“Ack, perfection’s probably a bore. All that floating would get on someone’s nerves...”

*Gears slowly click and grind in his mind as he remembers something. He gives a wider shrug...*

“Sorry I’m late?”

*Before she can respond, he quickly remembers the customary b-day greeting...*

“Oh yeah! Happy birthday!”

*He, gives Lovely a big hug. Unfortunately, he’s still absent-minded, and gives her one of those ridiculous hugs where he lifts the hugee off the ground and swings them around a little. The cart whips out its power cord, and whaps him upside the head as a warning. He lets her down gently yet quickly, and rubs the back of his head...*

“Ow...”

(Aye, must cut short, enjoy <B><I>The</I></B> Birthday. Now to think of virtual gifts...
Have a nice day. Ooh, even better. Have a nice life.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:11 pm 
Addict

/Chris recieves his hug from Lovely

Happy Birthday Lovely.

LA: Thanks.

*A rift opens next to Chris and an arm hands Chris a note*

/Chris reads the note

Hmm... It would appear that your present is ready. Just visit the TSC Corp building.

(I'll private message you so that you know what you got.)

Master of Secrets,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:19 pm 
Local

The LovelyAngel blushes with all the attention she's received. Her birthday this year was indeed memorable. She turns to individual guests.

"Bishou! This is a most wonderful gift! Doumo arigatou gozaimashita! I need all the help I can get being stealthy -- sometimes I'm noisier than my own mecha! And somehow you knew that silver is my color of choice for jewelry! :smile: This watch is so classy!"

"Ooooh... BandMan! I've already got a lot of ideas for this gizmo! :grin:

"Chris... WOW... those guys in TSC Corp must be working overtime! Thank you so much for your amazing gift! I'm going to keep it a secret until I can surprise people in an adventure or a battle. :smile:

The LovelyAngel finishes her ky070 k0l4 and grabs another.

"I am going to be sooo fried on sugar and caffeine!"

[OOC]
OMG! IRL I don't think I've ever had a birthday where I've received as many cards, flowers, gifts, meals, and drinks! And I did have my signature virgin strawberry daiquiri -- along with other sweet drinks and desserts. My friends and co-workers paid for everything. I woke up today with a sugar headache!
[/OOC]

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Be the best. Have fun. No compromise."</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:44 pm 
Addict

As long as you're enjoying yourself My Dear Angel. It's good to hear you so happy.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:52 am 
Addict

I'm glad you liked what you got Lovely.

/Chris glances around

Well now that the party is in full swing...

/Chris walks over to the Magic Keg and drinks straight from the tap

I feel...

/Chris falls over, drunk again

*Someone walks over to the keg and pours a little of whatever Chris just had in to a cup, it eats out the bottom of the cup*

Someone: Holy shit! I think I'm gonna have to ask Chris what that was! Until I find out I'm not drinking any.

Party = Drunk Chris,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:17 am 
Local

*Van shakes her head admonishingly at Chris as he falls to the floor drunk. She sets down her b33r and goes over to help him.*

"Chris, you big lush." Van grins as she grabs Chris and hoists him upright.

*She guides him to a nearby recliner and plops him down into it. Sitting in a chair next to the recliner,

Van watches the scene were a party-goer tries to dispense some of the stuff Chris was drinking into a cup... with less that successful results.*

"Hmmm... you should probably stick to b33r Chris." She slaps his cheek lightly.

*pause*

"Unless that was some kind of b33r!" Van shudders. :grin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:35 am 
Addict

/Chris rolls his head lazily at Van

Hey priddy lady, I'm not azz think as you drunk I yam.

*Hiccup*

I jus' walkt up too that kegthingy I got yoo an ashked for the mos potent alcohol EVER!

WHEE!!!!

/Chris pushes himself out of his chair

I AM THE KING OF NO PANTS!!!!

/Chris tries unbuttoning his pains, failing miserably

/Van stands up and grabs Chris by the shoulder, lightly pushing him back in to his seat

Really I am!

Van: Don't worry, you don't have to prove it.

Did it hurt?

Van: Did what hurt?

When you fell from the skyprettylady.

Y'know, those clothesss woul' look better on my floor!

/Chris grins

I sleep now!

/Chris falls asleep

WAY drunk,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 2:05 am 
Addict

O________________O

*BiShou's eyes pop wide open at the sound of Chris's explaination and his lack of tolerance*

Holy Shit! OMFG, I gotta try this!

*after a few wasted cups, BiShou gives up the whole cup idea and follows Chris's example, placing himself directly under the tap*

@_________@

Watashi wa yopparai...

*begins babbling Japanese and sway/walking around*

Takane no hana, deshou? Aishiteru no iinozuke koishii...

-BiShouNenKaMi
Iie... watashi wa kowaii...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BiShouNenKaMi on 2002-02-28 01:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:53 am 
Native

Well lovely this is from Spy I hope you like it
/Creeper starts digging around in his giant fro and pulls out a giant crate
Here you go
/He kicks the box and all the sides fall open reavealing a giant machine

He said that you were constantly losing maniqueens so he got you this machine that will pop out a maniqueen when you lose one, they are exactly like you in all ways and are made from a fine metal that should keep them from falling apart as easily, they also have a voice comand that you can speak through to mess with drunk people watch
/Before chris is able to pass out he sets a maniquen next to chris
Lovely Maniquen: hello chris
Chris: hello lo.. hick.. lo... hick.. lovely angel, *Thud*
/And chris is gone to the world
see it works great

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next