ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:47 am 
Addict

OOC Um, Kit, Lovely's ALWAYS around... People do lurk, you know... Van comes and goes... It's the way things are... /OOC

Well then... *BiShou smiles at the guests of honor and hands over two small packages...*

*TMT opens hi first* "Wha? A wallet?"

Not just ANY wallet... that there wallet can produce currency for any country, up to any amount, only once per day, though... So if you end up in Japan and need yen? Pu;; out some yen... Lost in Mexico and need a peso? (spelling?) Poof! Instant cash... I should mention again that it's once per day... though <i>per currency</i> one alotment of deutchmarks, one grab of francs... *nods* Even US dollars, of course...

*TMT smiles and nods, as Van tears into her gift*

"Wait... hair spray? He gets a wallet full of infinite cash, and I get HAIRSPRAY!?!?"

Ah, but this hairspray is actually a "hot butter repellant"... ^__^ *BiShou laughs* And that's not all...

Seeing as it IS your 21st... *he pulls out an envelope and hands it over* Sure, celebrating in a bar is nice... but how about OWNING one? :grin: Yep, that's right... that there is the deed to none other than Cheers, located in Boston... WITH a rift key leading to the pool room in the back, so you can get there from ANYWHERE...

*BiShou smiles and hopes they enjoy their gifts, and cracks open another b33r* Happy Birthday, you two!!

-BiShouNenKaMi
Birthdays are fun, yes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:39 am 
Local

[OOC] Well, darn it... I write too slowly offline... and by the time I'm ready to post, BiShou slips a post in... you guys will just have to sort out the overlapping timelines for yourselves! [/OOC]

The LovelyAngel breaks into a big smile as Van hugs her.

"Gosh, it's good to see you, Van! And you seem... well... stronger somehow. I'll bet you've been in some interesting battles -- inner or external, I can't say. I'll be interested to hear your tales sometime." The two female veterans of the Forum look at each other, and a brief flash of understanding is exchanged as their eyes twinkle.

The LovelyAngel reaches down and picks up a gift wrapped in a silvery, holographic paper, ribbon, and bow. Handing it to Van, she says, "Happy Birthday!"

Van quickly opens the present and lifts from the box a sturdy, silver chalice. On the outside of the chalice is a raised design which matches the markings on Van's arm.

"Oh! It's beautiful! Thank you, Angel!" Van smiles.

The LovelyAngel takes the chalice from Van's hands. "Of course, this isn't an ordinary goblet..." She taps thrice on a particular spot on the chalice – and it instantly transforms into a silver disk. "I've forged a bond between the chalice and your keg... so..." The LovelyAngel tosses the small disk towards the keg. As the disk flies by the keg, it suddenly veers and latches onto the keg, as though it were a magnet.

"What good is a keg without a cup? Now you'll never be without one. And it's self-cleaning!" The LovelyAngel goes over to the keg and easily peels the disk off the keg. She taps the disk three times, and it reshapes itself into a goblet. The LovelyAngel hands the chalice to Van and gives her a sheepish look. "I know it looks a bit elegant... but, uh... they were out of b33r steins."

The LovelyAngel retrieves another wrapped present and walks across the basement. Passing by Kitsune she winks and chides, "Who are you calling 'oldies', boy?" She swings her hips a little, "and I'm far from dead -- even to this forum!"

In front of themadthinker, the LovelyAngel stops and stares. Is there something wrong with her eyes? No one else seems to notice, but the LovelyAngel sees a faint shimmering around him -- as though he were slightly out-of-phase with this time continuum. How odd.

Nonetheless, she hands him the gift. "I haven't been around much recently, and so I don't know people well -- and that can make it hard to buy gifts. But I think we have a rift exchange somewhere nearby, so if you can't use this gift, see if The Sinister Chris can run it through the rift exchange if I'm not around."

themadthinker opens the gift to reveal... wha? A Sony Playstation III??? And several games?

"I... uh... had to do some time shifting myself on my last adventure... and while I was in the near future I stopped and picked up a few things at Circuit City. There's a Final Fantasy some-number-or-another, a Quake some-number-or-another, a few other odd titles I picked up -- and a custom-made Ralph and Bimbo game -- and you don't want to know the parental guidance rating on that one..."

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Be the best. Have fun. No compromise"</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LovelyAngel on 2002-11-22 01:48 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:49 am 
Addict

"Jesus H Christ, finally."

Standing, Vandal snaps up one of the boxes and yells to TMT, "Yo, Thinker, catch!" and with a underhanded toss, sends it over to TMT who easily catches it. And nearly drops it at the unexpected weight. Opening the box, he stares at what is inside, and gets a confused look on his face.
TMT: "What is it?"
Vandal: "It's a mental battery, fully gestalt rigged. Attune that sucker and you'll up your mental energy output by.. well I'm not real sure but it's alot. The remote access portable device is in there too. Courtesy o' Legacy Multispacial."

Vandal snags up the last package he brought and walks over to Van, peeling her away from Lovely for at least a few moments.

"Alright you who does not seem to show up anymore, hehe, this one's for you. And come on, you didn't honestly think we'd forget your birthday, did ya? Now open it."

As Van rips into the package, a long bladed fierce looking dagger is revealed. It's design is clearly ancient celtic.

"I found that a few years back. Not sure where it came from, or who made it, but I had it identified, and it's pretty damn old. And the fact that it still bears the original, unscarred blade is the least of it. If you look at the pommel, there's some sort of rune etched in there. They said it was some form of old Gaelic. And there's something else to it, some sort of latent power or some such. Thing is, no one can figure out what it is. But.. I figured you'd dig it. Yeah.. the whole celtic thing and all... "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:45 am 
Addict

OOC: I know, Bishou . . . that was Kit the Kyhm's Site Forum's regular talking, not me. I pay attention to this . . . my RPing alter-ego does not. He hasn't read other stuff in the forums, I have. So, since he came into existence after the two of them took an extended leave of absence, they were pretty much dead to him. Not to me, though. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:59 am 
Addict

OOC Well, this is less a RP, and more of board incarnations of our exact selves, partying as we wish we could, and giving the gifts we would were we able to get anything...

Role playing... but role playing our very selves... the only reason OOC things are said is cause it's not really said in the middle of the party... ^^

Just a heads up, really...

/OOC

Speach! Speach!!!

:grin:

-BiShouNenKaMi
Heh heh heh... XD

(I could actually go into the history... *nods*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:10 pm 
Addict

clears throat

Well, um... a speach. Ah. For score and seven.... oh wait that's been done. I have a dream....no that's been used before as well.

It's an honour guys. This place has taken up more time out of my life than anything else I have ever embarked apon. It has broadened my horizens and introduced me to new and strange perversions.

And hell, who doesn't need infinite money, a future game machine, and a cerebral energy enhancer.

Thanks alot muchachos.

You guys mean a lot to me, and frankly I know if I was anywhere in the world I could probably stop in on you guys, and call you my friends.

It's been real

Thank you and goodight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:29 am 
Addict

*BiShou appluads and cheers, tossing back another b33r and grabbing for another*

Beautiful, man! Just beautiful!

-BiShouNenKaMi
Parties are fun, too. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:37 am 
Local

[OOC] Oh, yes. That was some 21-er. I'll leave most of it to your imagination... but suffice to say I drank a lot of random drinks, and tortured innocent bystanders with drunken karaoke :grin: Don't worry about the post overlap... I'll deal.[/OOC]

*Van is in the process of receiving her birthday gifts...*

"Ah, but this hairspray is actually a hot butter repellant." BiShou laughs.

*The slightest hint of a cringe can be detected on Van's face as he mentions the detested substance... but after considering it for a moment, she concludes that this repellent may come in handy. She carefully stows it away in hammerspace for safekeeping. Next, BiShous hands her the envelope. Her eyes widen as she opens it and surveys the contents.*

"I own Cheers? Wow... and with a rift right to the pool room, I can play anytime. Right on! Thank you!" Van grins and hugs BiShou. "It's great to see you again by the way."

*Van turns back to the LovelyAngel with a smile on her face. It feels incredibly good to be in the presence of the other woman once again*

"Gosh, it's good to see you, Van!"

"You too, it's been far too long."

"And you seem... well... stronger somehow. I'll bet you've been in some interesting battles -- inner or external, I can't say." the LovelyAngel ponders.

"I do feel stronger. My mentor has been rather strict about getting better control of my abilities. And the battles have been coming with greater frequency as of late... both internal and external. Or if I'm real lucky... both at the same time." A slight smirk crosses her face as Van runs a hand through her hair in a habitual gesture. "With power comes responsibitity, or something like that."

"I'll be interested to hear your tales sometime."

"Of course, I'd venture to say that you have one or two for me as well."

*Van opens the gift from LovelyAngel*

"Oh! It's beautiful! Thank you, Angel! And this design... it's amazingly accurate, incredible." Van briefly holds the silver chalice up next to the tattoo on her arm to compare designs.

*After LovelyAngel demonstrates chalice's abilities... Van expediently fills it with b33r from her keg. She takes a sip and sighs in contentment.*

"Thank you, it perfect." Van proclaims.

"Jesus H Christ, finally."

*She quickly turns toward the direction of the familiar voice. After spotting VandalHeart, Van's face breaks into a smile. She closes the distance between them and throws her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.*

"I missed you too 'Heart." she laughs. "Sorry for disappearing on you like that... duty calls, you know how it can be."

"Alright you who does not seem to show up anymore, hehe, this one's for you. And come on, you didn't honestly think we'd forget your birthday, did ya? Now open it."

*After tearing into the package... Van examines the ancient celtic dagger closely. Clearly, she's intrigued by the mystery that the blade presents. Also, there's something vaguely familiar about it that she can't quite place. *

"This is extraordinary... maybe I can ask Siobahn if she can translate markings. Thank you 'Heart.... I love it." She meets his gaze and smiles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:01 am 
Addict

"Any time Van darlin. Now..... about that speech.... "

Vandal not-so-gently guides the protesting woman out into the middle of the crowd, where a space clears for her, awaiting her speech, as it is now her turn to do so.

Vandal merely smiles from the edge, even as Van throws the "I'm going to kill you later" look at him. He grabs a b33r from one of the many coolers and drinks deeply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 1:19 am 
Local

*Van trys to gather her thoughts while simultaneously sending Vandal a patented glare of death. Clearly, he knows her too well... because he's not the least bit concerned. Not that she's shy really, but not paticularly enthralled with being the center of attention either. She clears her throat briefly.*

"From the time I first stumbled upon this place, I knew it contained a truly unique group of people. On the collective whole, intelligent individuals that aren't afraid to deviate from the *ahem* socially acceptable, and are unabashedly proud of that fact. That makes you real and I love you for it. [OOC] And in fact, often more real than the people I meet day to day IRL [/OOC] And for whatever reason each of you happened to end up here, I'm glad that you did. Because I feel that through our shared experiences, however seemingly trivial, we've formed a bond. And even though I've come and gone from time to time..." Van tilts her head down slightly and looks a little sheepish.

"Know that is only because of my personal circumstances and not a reflection of my feeling about this place or of any of you." Van looks upon the crowd and smiles lightly.

"Because above everything, I am extremely proud to know you all."

*Van steps out of the clearing and strides back into the crowd. She makes her way back to VandalHeart's side and playfully wacks him on the arm.*

"I hope you're happy. I know I probably made an ass out of myself... I'm not that great at putting what I feel into words." Van looks thoughtful as she contemplates that fact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:36 am 
Addict

*BiShou once again applauds, smiling*

Well said, Van, incredibly well said. ^_^

I know it's not my speach time or anything, so I'll just shout loudly for everyone to hear...

<b>Whoever came in the blue nova, your lights are on in the parking lot, I repeat...</b>

o.o Wait... that's not right... *BiShou scratches his head and downs yet ANOTHER b33r...* Hmmm... oh, wait! YEah, that's it...

<b>I consider you all family!</b>

That should do... ^^ *he smiles and wavers over to one of the couches and plops down.* So yeah... that's when... *he begins droning on and on to no one in particular, contentedly*

-BiShouNenKaMi
I'll be sober by the next party. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:47 pm 
Addict

Vandal grins and chuckles as Van rejoins him.

"Nah, ya dint make an arse outta yerself this time. Just wait till next year, i'll wait till yer ripped and then get ya out there to make a speach!"

He laughs and looks back to her, a small smile on his face.

"Glad yer back for a bit at least, Van darlin."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 5:25 pm 
Addict

*Meanwhile, Bandman is just being left out and not being able to actually post during the weekend when everyone else posts to make him feel like an ass*

I go up to Van after she gives her speech, and of course I'm a couple sheets to the wind so when I go to give her a hug, it's sort of sloppy and I practically fall on her.

'I'm just so glad to see you Van. Oh, and what the hell happened to you?'

"Life, but it's nothing you need to worry about. I'm happy to see you too Band."

I give her one hell of a hug and a kiss on her forehead then pull her to the side.

'I've got your present right here..'

I point to my pants

"Band! You're too drunk, calm down boy!"

I look down and see the sexual connotation pop into my head.

'No, no, not that. I know if I tried you'd rip my balls off and force feed them to me with your foot as a chaser down my throat. No, it's this.'

I pull out a bracelet with Celtic runes on it and a couple beeping buttons.

'This is a little doo-hicky I've been working on in my spare time. I remember what you were talking about that time back in the BB&G about your powers. I then came upon the idea of something to help you with that...this is a form of Energy Regulator. I remembered the problems you had with the extra negative energy you were producing and the need you had to get it under control so I thought that could help you with this...that is if you want to use it. It's meant to help transform the negative energy into positive energy that can be expelled easier without you having to kick some guy's ass. Or if all else fails, to help supress it so you can try to live a normal life.'

'Of course it's all up to you if you want to use this or not, considering I heard a bit about you and Angel talking about Siobahn's helping you and the last thing I want to do is screw up your training, but maybe this'll help in achieving new things with that training. Happy Birthday Van, it's so good to see you coming in here. I didn't realize how much I missed you and Lovely. Hell, I'm actually missing Chris right now, which is sort of frightening.'

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:35 pm 
Addict

Ahh...bump

01.23.82 BandMan2K
02.02.82 The Sinister Chris
02.23.__ MiaoMing
02.26.__ LovelyAngel
03.07.83 Night Hawk
03.18.84 Deuce
04.27.87 Kitsune1527
05.11.83 Actor_au
05.20.__ Greyeyes
06.23.85 Vet Sgt Antenor
07.26.81 Muad_Dib
08.08.81 Urban Wild Cat
09.0_.76 Meteo
09.21.84 Poisoned mind
09.30.78 madadric
10.11.78 VandalHeart
10.24.79 BiShouNenKaMi
10.24.__
11.21.81 Van
11.21.83 themadthinker
12.13.82 Ryven

Ah shit, we forgot Ryven's!

um...

<font size=+3> Happy much belated Birthday Ryven,</font size>

Umm...here you go

hands over small box

Ryven tears it open the wrapping papers.

"Woah there, don't open the box, it's a little black hole hermetically sealed away, for your everyday use. Just point the box at something, press this little button here, which opens the aperture, and sucks whatever you're pointing it at.

Enjoy"

Edit: If I have left anybody out of this listing, just yell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: themadthinker on 2003-01-11 18:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: themadthinker on 2003-02-02 17:26 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:24 pm 
Addict

As I re-enter the Basement for the belated party of Goldstandard, I come in lugging a present for him.

He shows up with the fanfare and such that always accompany the person of honor. When he sees me, he becomes a bit apprehensive at seeing his enemy, but I hold up my hand.

"I know we're supposed to be enemies but considering what we've been through beforehand, the least I can do is acknowledge your birthday. Here."

I hand him my present, which he looks at...almost expecting it to explode or something like that. He finally opens it and sees that it's a bottle of Scotch Whiskey, aged 21 years.

"Perhaps some time we can open that bottle and be at least cordial."

Happy Birthday.

Edit: It might be good to mention that my 21st is coming up soon

"Don't let Science be your Religion; Don't let Religion be your Science."
Prof. Loren Wingblade (My Psych Teacher)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2003-01-12 16:32 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:32 pm 
Addict

*walks into the party, looking for The Goldstandard*

So there you are... *grins cruelly, as he reaches into the folds of his shadowy robes*

I bet you weren't expecting... THIS!

*suddenly pulls out an item that flashes in the light. Goldstandard jumps back, fearing an attack.*

Why are you jumping back? Look, it's just a CD with a video of my initiation stored on it.

*hands it to Goldstandard*

It even has a director's commentary on it! Good luck...

*disappears into a cloud of smoke, laughing as he goes*

Vwee hee hee hee hee!

*a used smoke grenade is found second later by the coughing crowd*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:50 pm 
Native

*Cough, Cough*

Ahem...

Thank you all so very much for the great party. Thanks for the whisky Bandman, and thanks for the video of the initiation Eronarn. That reminds me, where exactly have kittythepooka and Kuizero gone? They came here and were very active, but now I hardly ever see Kuizero and kitty is gone. I wish they had come to the party.

Oh well. I'll try to remember to finish my work in the pirate thread today. (I really got to stop procrastinating like that...)

*Starts drinking the Liquor*

Well, it ain't legal, but do I care? NO! If the government thinks that I am old enough to own a rifle but too young to drink a beer then they are the ones who are wrong!

*Hiccup*

*Puts the video in the DVD player.*

Lets watch the movie together!

P.S. I got a new post up in the pirate thread, for all those involved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Goldstandard on 2003-01-12 18:20 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:55 am 
Addict

*UWC looks about the Basement.*

Whoo, bit dusty in here...

Okay, my kitty minions, lets get to work.

*A small army of cats files in, to start cleaning in preparation for a rather important event...*

Meow.

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:23 pm 
Addict

::Blinks::

::Looks at date::

AH! RUN! PANIC! HURRY!

::Does the chibi freakout, wave-hands-around thing::

Must . . . find . . . presents!!

::'Ports away in a rush::

Yeow, too close to call!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 8:35 am 
Addict

*BiShou shows up dressed in plain clothes for once, weilding a Zanbato. Taking a seat near the b33r, he pulls out the weapon and stabs the blade into the ground in fron of him and uses it to rest his b33r on*

*No words spoken, he waits.*

-BiShouNenKaMi

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next