ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:23 pm 
Addict

As I stand around and enjoy my drink while watching Bishou get his stuff, I see out of the corner of my eye my Gorgeous One.

'I'm right here Luci!'

She comes bounding up to me with that same enthusiastic energy she's always had and gives me a most passionate kiss.

'I'm gonna have to make this up to you sometime.'*wink*

She rolls her eyes at me, but inside my head I can tell that she's more than ready for me to reciprocate. However we can't do that here and it's not the right time so she holds on to me while asking me questions about the specifics for our gathering while I'm making my rounds and enjoying my alcohol.

Finally I make it back up to Lovely again and decide to introduce her to Luci. She seems a little stand-offish after my transformation and now seeing another sexual creature can be...a shock to the system shall we say. I however calm her down and get her to relax.

'Lovely, this is Luci. A more pure creature you will not find. Luci, this is the Lovely Angel. She's one of our most respected and revered members here.'

Lovely holds out her hand but Luci walks right up and does a deep-tongue kiss. I go up to Luci and caress her ear. This intimate contact gets her to break off from Lovely and allow her to catch her breath.

'Luci, you have to remember that you need to be patient. Not everyone is like me and enjoys the way you kiss.'

"I wouldn't know about that, Band." says Lovely as she gets back up and gets her bearing back.

'Well I am sorry about the whole shock thing going on here. I didn't have the ability to be a tentacle monster before, but the consumption of too much alcohol, coupled with my Testosterone-fueled fantasies that are..shall we say MORE productive than others mearly opened the door. My pact with Cthulu sort of cinched the deal but this doesn't mean that I'm one of his minions. Apparantly I had saved one of his kids so he was more than willing to grant me this request.'

'As for Luci, she's with Madadric. He found her and nursed her back to health. Ever since she's stayed by his side but she's been having fun with me since I've been named as Luci's Champion. There was a bit of a problem with people wanting to dissect her or just outright kill her when she didn't do anything wrong. I protected her in my Tentacle form and ever since her and I have always been together...with Mad as a reluctant third party, Don't ask.'

'But enough about me and our stuff here...you must have some very interesting stories that I would love to hear.'

And with that...the party continues

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:51 am 
Addict

Vandal storms into the basement, kicking open the door with his foot as his hands and mouth are all full of things.

"Mmmf mfmf mmmfmfmmf."

He stops, finds and empty table in the corner and deposits his cargo there, spitting out the handle of the bag he had been carrying in his teeth.

"Sorry I'm late, telephone ocmpany sucs, work sucks, all that rot. Holy shit, it's LovelyAngel. And UWC. Get a couple more in here and it'll be an old folks reunion or somethin. But to the point."

A spotlight forms on Vandal, the rest of the room darkening.

"Happy fucking belated birthday Bishou."

A pair of kawaii furry chicas walk up, dressed in fukus and grinning their fuzzy little ears off as they gesture to the multidue of large and small boxes and bags on the table.

"Johnny, tell him what he's won."

A voice booms from out of nowhere, "Right you are Vandal. Bishou, for your birthday, you've won a specialty gift selection form the finest stores, hole in the walls and black markets in the galaxy! First off, we'll begin with this lovely assortment of Creator's Pens! An assortment of 12 colors, life really will imitate art when your artwork comes to life, literally when made with these little beauties! Secondly, A selection of fin b33rs from around the world, darks lights, Belgian, Korean, American, French, German, Australian, and the list only gets longer!"

The right hand furry girl draws a shining silver case from one of the bags on the table, holding it to the light with a wide grin, leaning forward ever so slightly to catch the eye, the case strategically placed to be in the line of view.

"Next up, from the parent company, Legacy Mulispacial Industries, the Replicant Cigarete case. A popular item with heavy smokers and old ladies, the Replicant Cigarette case will never urn out of your favorite smokes, always filled to the brim. Rumors say that even other types of smokes can be replicated, if you catch my drift Bishou."

After replacing the case in it's bag, the pair of furries each heft the end of a rather large box, carrying out to stand on it's end. Each grab a corner and prepare to open the box.

"And as always, there has to be at least one not so serious gift, and here's todays! The one and only, yours for the keeping, CybOrgasMatrix! As first shown by Kyhm in the Expatriates Forum, she'll be there for you till the end!"

The girls throw back the cover on command to reveal the "cybernetic" reality lovedoll, giggling all the while.

"And to go along with it Bishou, we're going to throw in a pair of helpers. Kira and Tammy, go give Bishou a big hug!"

The two catgirls pounce at Bishou, hugging and purring against him.

"Both fully trained and license in the arts of massage and gymnastics, they're the life of any party!"

The spotlight fades and Vandal slumps into a seat, snagging a beer and chugging it down.

"Man I hate shopping. Happy fucking birthday man."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:18 am 
Addict

*BiShou sits back and laughs* Wow, I really love the gifts, folks! ^___^

Never ending normal cigarettes, for when I don;t feel like being uber powered... *he pats his silver tube at his wrist* And the mobile web acces... and stored EN... wow... *he grins more toying with buttons* Hey! This thing speaks French, too! Neat! *he smiles around the room and continues thanking, well into the night, living it up and partying down with all the best that parties can offer*

*In fact, the group is so lost in drunken reverie and partying (for those staying sober, it's a feeling of "high on life"...) that they blend straight through the week into a Halloween party, and right on out, well into the beginning of November*

Wow, now THIS is one hell of a party!

-BiShouNenKaMi
I think that for Thanksgiving (The US one, that is, I am afraid) we should all set this place up for a big EN Turkey Day. Be all thankful and shit. *laughs* Oh, also... using gifts from this year and last, I will be adding alot of them to my RP personas... EXCEPT the Road Trip, as it's already begun, and that would be metagaming. ^__~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:11 pm 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-10-03 09:22, The Sinister Chris wrote:
01.23.82 BandMan2K
02.02.82 The Sinister Chris
02.02.83 Pirate Monkey
02.23.__ MiaoMing
02.26.__ LovelyAngel
03.03.84 Rocky
03.07.83 Night Hawk
03.18.84 Deuce
04.12.83 coldacid
04.27.87 Kitsune1527
05.20.__ Greyeyes
06.03.84 Secret Spy
06.23.85 Vet Sgt Antenor
07.26.81 Muad_Dib
07.__.82 LochNeffMonster
08.08.81 Urban Wild Cat
08.25.79 screamingprincess
08.27.__ Black Raven
09.0_.76 Meteo
09.08.82 Dashiva
09.16.81 Jeti
09.21.84 Poisoned mind
09.22.73 mikesama
09.30.78 madadric
10.11.__ DrachnNacht
10.11.78 VandalHeart
10.14.__ Cap'n Lazarus
10.24.79 BiShouNenKaMi
10.__.80 DadyTengu
11.11.81 Starzybrenz
11.21.81 Van
11.21.83 themadthinker
12.13.82 Ryven

Bump list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:12 pm 
Addict

Well I think it's safe to say that the next party would be for Van since we haven't heard at all from those other two between Bishou and Van...

*realization hits*

Shit dude! We need to get her butt in here on that day but she hasn't been in for quite a while! Shit, Fuck, Damn!

*starts running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to figure this one out*

"What's Fundamentalism? It's how you get all the Mysteries of the Universe to fit on a BUMPER STICKER."
Howard the Duck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-11-05 12:13 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:36 pm 
Addict

Yeah I know. Damn her. I miss Van.

*ponders e mailing messages threatening unleashing random tentacle beasts if she doesn't show up*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:43 am 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-11-05 14:36, VandalHeart wrote:

*ponders e mailing messages threatening unleashing random tentacle beasts if she doesn't show up*

Why would you want to sic ME on her? She'd probably have too much fun as it is...*chuckles*

Oh...*smacks Vandal upside the head*...Where the hell were you dude? Missed ya! Welcome back (belatedly)

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:10 am 
Local

Seated on a couch in the corner of the basement, the LovelyAngel looks up from her bowl of FuriKuriKool custom-blend ice cream.

"I think it's time for you guys to strip the long-gone posters out of the birthday list."

She takes a bite from a chocolate Pocky™ and resumes focusing on her dessert.

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"i get healed, and i get ice cream! ...sweet!" (mika, after being initiated by The Sinister Chris)</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:14 am 
Addict

*BiShou hears this and nods*

Yeah... and add in the ones NOT there...

Like... I bet no one knew that Rand's birthday was the same day as mine, ne?

-BiShouNenKaMi
But I'm keeping the gifts, so nyah! :grin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:00 am 
Addict

01.23.82 BandMan2K
02.02.82 The Sinister Chris
02.23.__ MiaoMing
02.26.__ LovelyAngel
03.07.83 Night Hawk
03.18.84 Deuce
04.27.87 Kitsune1527
06.23.85 Vet Sgt Antenor
07.26.81 Muad_Dib
08.08.81 Urban Wild Cat
09.0_.76 Meteo
09.21.84 Poisoned mind
09.30.78 madadric
10.11.78 VandalHeart
10.24.79 BiShouNenKaMi
10.24.__
11.21.81 Van
11.21.83 themadthinker
12.13.82 Ryven

I think I got out all the dead people. Let's get some more peeps on this though.

C'mon people give me dates

edit: Whoops, Rand added.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: themadthinker on 2002-11-07 14:21 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:04 am 
Addict

*BiShou points at his previous post and coughs* Ahem...

-BiShouNenKaMi
Rand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:50 am 
Addict

::Kitsune walks in, lugging something in on his back in a very big, very long, very heavy case. It clunks against the floor and he sets it down, relieved::

Oop. Looks like I'm a bit late. Oh well, better late than never, ne?

Hmm . . . Rand's birthday's today too, lessee if I got anything in here for him . . .

::He rummages around in the case for a bit, then draws out a very big broadsword with spidery black runes on it. He twirls it in his hand a few seconds before setting it down and grinning::

Hn. Seraph's little present should go with Rand's tastes nicely.

What is it, you ask? Obviously it's a really big sword, but . . . It's also one of the few swords in the world without a shadow to be seen when you use it. These black runes all along it? They're called shadow wards. The powers inherent in any shadow can be drawn inside their bearer, like Seraph did here for this sword, to make the bearer ten times stronger than they would be in real life. This sword is second only to my own little gift from Seraph, the Grendel blade.

::Lays it on the bar and waits for Rand to pick it up::

And for Bishou . . .

Well . . .

::He opens up the case and dumps out a veritable arsenal of guns and swords. Broadswords, bastard swords, rapiers, katanas, you name them, they're there. Shotguns of ANY gauge, rifles, various forms of elephant gun, all there too. The others stare in shock, and Kitsune smiles at them::

What, is only Rupert allowed to own this many weapons?

::He turns to Bishou::

Take your pick, bud. Or better yet, take 'em all.

Happy Birthday.

You guys deserved it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:43 am 
Local

She directs a hired crew while they clean, redecorate, and restock the Dark, Dank Basement.™ The work goes quickly -- then the crew scurries off. The LovelyAngel checks over the scene with satisfaction. On the far wall are two banners:

<center><font size=+1> Happy Birthday, Van!!! </font></center>
<center><font size=+1> Happy Birthday, TMT!!! </font></center>

Nearby is a serving cart (the serving cart?) proudly showcasing a cake decorated with the same congratulatory words. Tables are laden with drinks and snacks.

"Don't know if Van will show up, but at least the room is ready."

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Be the best. Have fun. No compromise"</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:58 am 
Addict

*BiShou sits back and smiles, waiting for the honored guests*

So... ya think they'll show up? I hope so...

Maybe they forgot... *looks at his watch*

Perhaps someone should give em a call... (email) and tell em we all want to hang out, then we surprise em? ^__^

-BiShouNenKaMi
Just a thought...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:20 am 
Addict

~waits impatiently~ Damn that woman.. needs to show up for her own birthday... !taps the boxes beside him absently, drumming out a pattern with his fingers~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:52 pm 
Local

The LovelyAngel nods and rapidly taps a sequence into her com bracelet.

"I've left a message for Van. But who knows when she might read it? It is, after all, her 21st birthday -- she might have reserved her day for maybe, um, 'less restrained' activities." :wink:

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Be the best. Have fun. No compromise."</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:25 pm 
Addict

I know I probably will on my 21st B-day next year.

*walks around and mingles while waiting for the guests of honor..or at least Van to show up*

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:57 pm 
Addict

Isn't that sweet, you guys remembered. Awwww.

My Birthday was actually yesterday because I'm in New Zealand, and we're about 12 hours off GMT.

Sniff. It's good to be loved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:15 pm 
Local

*Suddenly, a figure emerges through the doorway of the Dark, Dank Basement™. As the form steps into the light... is is revealed to be Van. Clad in her customary leather pants and sleeveless top, she appears to be a little older, and a little wiser. Well, a little older at least :grin:. Hoisted over one shoulder is the slightly battered Magic Keg. As her eyes adjust to the light, a bright smile crosses her face as she spots her good friends amongst the festive decorations*

"You remembered... you guys are far too good to me!" she proclaims to everyone in the general vicinity.

*Setting down the Magic Keg, Van strides up to the LovelyAngel and envelopes her in a hug.*

"Angel, you're looking as stunning as ever... " Van grins, "I got you message, thank you."

[OOC]You guys rock for remembering my birthday! :grin: [/OOC]

Everyone needs to believe in something... I believe I'll have another b33r.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Van on 2002-11-21 22:17 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:20 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune stares, jaw dropping::

Van--?

My God, what is WITH these oldies coming back lately?

::Shakes head::

You know what they say . . . "You can't keep a good guy down" or summat like that . . .

But who'da thunk LovelyAngel AND Van would return from the "dead" at last?

I need a drink . . .

And, as always, happy birthday, Van, Thinker.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next