ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:36 pm 
Addict

*John Wesley Allison got up shaking his head.*

"Oh, Fuck! where am I?."

*He decided that lying facedown on the ground was not the best way to find out. He pried himself out of the ground and managed to get to his feet despite a ringing in his head that reminded him of the hangover after a 2 week drunk...*

"Ahhh..."

*His rifle(Browning BAR LWS, 30-06) was still on his back and his Jeep sat nearby and undamaged with the shotgun still in it. He checked the revolver(.45 SAA) on his hip and found it likewise in working order. The spare Ammo for his Rifle and Shotgun lay in his backpack in the Jeep. The ammunition for his pistol was on his left hip, balancing the gun.*

*He swung his Rifle to his shoulder as he heard a crashing to his left. Expecting bear, the original goal of his hunting expedition that day only to encouner Orcs! three massive brutes in haphazard armor, weilding battle-axes.*

"What the FUCK!?!"

*Having read Tolkien as a child John had no further use for these creatures.*

<font size=5>*BLAM*BLAM*BLAM*</font>

OOC/Wecome to the world of fantasy, as was hinted in the other thread there are indeed people from our world in this one. Feel free to play a fantasy character or a mundane or a Vulcan or whatever. have fun playing the other side of the coin.

P.S. John (Clay's brother) is VERY(!) well armed, so anyone who wishes to play characters who are less extreme by nature need not find an excuse to have weapons./OOC

No, God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.-Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-23 18:41 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:14 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

not far from John Allison, a pinpoint of blue light began to shine, about 15 feet from the ground. it quickly expanded to the rough shape of a man, who had an afro, and possibly was entangled in a boa constrictor of nightmarish proportions.

the glow quickly died, leaving a slime covered individual with a bad afro wig and a "large tentacle wrapped around him falling the the ground in headlong service to gravity.

WHUNF!"

the figure lay there, not moving, for what seemed like hours but was probably seconds, before begginning to move, and groan.

"owww, oh crap..." madadric rolled over on to his back, the best he could do for now. it was then that he noticed his surroundings. "where the hell am - uh, hi.."

there was a man pointing a gun at him. guns only really made madadric nervous in one context. when it was pointed at him. he stayed motionless, he'd spent his entire life not dieing, and didn't want to start bucking the trend now.

"um...don't shoot?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:25 pm 
Addict

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?! YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL TO ME!"

*Calms down somewhat.*

"Clean yourself off and tell me what's going on here if you have any Idea."

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:34 pm 
Local

"Yo."
Finding himself the victim of another faulty dimensional rift, a catboy wearing an obnoxiously bright orange trenchcoat and a pair of green slacks stands blinking, a fairy dressed in a black dress sitting on his shoulder.
"Ok... I KNOW this isn't Florida... what'd we do wrong this time?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue Soul on 2002-06-23 21:35 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:37 pm 
Addict

"ACK! More weird people! What in the name of George Thorogood is going on here?"

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:40 pm 
Local

"Well... we're supposed to be on vacation in Florida..."
The catboy starts... but the fairy pipes in.
"But Blue here miscalculated the shift and we're kind of lost... uh... where the hell is this anyway?"
She flutters up to stand on Blue's head and looks around.
"Cecily... this isn't good..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:44 pm 

madadric untanles himself from the tentacle and afro respectively, and ipes a trickle of blood from his nose. "i guess elder gods aren't picky about their sexual partners...maybe the never heard of AIDS." he attempts to wipe off some of the slime, with little success.

"i'm as in the dark as you are, big guy. i was sorta flying it by the seat of my pants when i took this trip." he looked around at the surroundings. behind him, a dark forest, with the sun setting along the treetops, and in the other direction, vast plains, with the shadows from the trees extending toward a distant mountain range.

"but i gotta say, this is better than where i was."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:52 pm 
Addict

"First of all! This IS NOT Florida! Last I checked it was Montana but Montana does not come equipped with Orcs! Bears, yes. Orcs NO! Second of all, What is that on your shoulder?"

*He indicates the fairy with his handgun.*

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:02 pm 
Local

Cecily bows, and curtsies politely. Her silver wings shimmer in the light and she smiles. "I'm a fairy... haven't you ever heard of one before?"
Blue looks around as she speaks, his ears drooping slightly.
"Orcs... Montana... damn it.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:03 pm 
Addict

"Ah, yes, I had. You have a hammer?"

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:41 pm 
Local

the sun shins and it is a butifull morning and then some thing breaks the silence.

[troll lang]

" Humans...."

The troll leader shots to the rest of the Black moon clan.

" We go hunting"

the trolls break up camp and starts to run fro the woods.

"their they are"

one of them points at a man whit a big hair ball on his head.

" attack!! "

now the humans are surrounded by for Night trolls.

OOC/ they look like the trolls in WK3. kill three of them pleasOOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:50 pm 
Addict

"We know what to do about that!"

*Throws a gas can at the trolls, shoots it in the air, soaking them. Then lights a match.*

"Go ahead! make my day!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:59 pm 
Local

All the trolls but one attacks the oder one starts to roll in the gras so that the likuid on his body stiks to the ground.

----------------------
sorry for the spelling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:02 pm 
Addict

"Good enough."

<b><font size=5>*FWOOOOSH*</font></b>

"Trolls and fire don't mix. Getting it on the ground don't help if it's ignited while you're on the ground."

No, God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.-Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-23 23:02 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:23 pm 
Local

all the trolls burn up.

OOCis it OK if i play a god guy instedOOC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-06-23 23:23 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:29 am 

"wow, that was brief." madadric looks at the sizzling corpses of the trolls. "well, now i KNOW i don't know where i am," he turns to address the diminutive figure in the blue-haired fellow's shoulder.

"and it's good to know that if i'm hallucinating, which is very likely cosidering recent events, that either all of you are hallucinations, or we are all having the same hallucination. seeing a fairy was maknig me question my already shakey sanity." madadric looked out to the mountains, stormclouds heading rapidly in the group's direction.

"we should probably find some shelter, before that storm hits.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:59 am 
Local

OOC it wasn't fun to play as trolls so if it is ok i will play another character, if it isn't ok say so OOC

the litel fairy is flying hi up in the sky an then he spots some strange looking elves and a copal of burned trolls. he flys down and the he seas another fairy.

"hello"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:09 am 
Addict

Sean woke slowly. His head felt like it was spinning, except for the large lump on the back of his skull where he had hit his head during the crash. He had been driving down the road, enjoying himself, when some sorta rift or something had opened in front of him, causing him to swerve. Unfortunately, he had forgotten about the drop at the side of the road. The car had rolled a few times. Apparently he hadmanaged to crawl out before he fell unconcious. Now, he found himself in a large patch of shrubbery and undergrowth. Standing up, he gently touched the sore place on his head and looked around. Hearing a voice, he turned around, to be confronted by several people who seemd to be having a conversation.

"Oh man, am I glad to see you guys. I had a car wreck, and I'm not sure what ha..pp..en....ed...."

He trailed off as he noticed the blue guy with the fairy, and the burning corpses on the ground.

"Bloody hell."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:01 am 
Addict

OOC/Hey, Sam. It's ok if you want to switch characters. Characters die, get replaced, circle of life y'know./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:04 am 

madadric sat down on a nearby rock, and watched his newfound companions as they attempted to make sense of their situation.

for some reason he couldn't stop grinning. he didn't know what, or why, but apparently he found something very amusing. madadric thought his brains must have been awash in endorphines as he began to chuckle out loud, and then began laughing so hard, he fell off his rock.

The others just stared.

finally, madadric was able to get control over his impromptue laughing fit, although the grin was still streaking fitfully across his face. "so what's the friggin' joke?" John asked.

"i have no idea. i think i might have gotten a little too close to an...elder..god..." madadric raised a hand, and pointed at the quickly encroaching storm. "uhm, what the hell is THAT?"

the others turn to see shapes boiling in and out of the stormclouds, illuminated fro within by gashes of lightning. some of the shapes resembled humanoid figures with a few too many limbs, others had similar features to bats or birds of prey. others still resembled wolves and big cats.

none were smaller than a medium sized shopping complex.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next