ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:41 pm 
n00b

of course Minnie Mae i am allways up for riding! now what about riding? we get to ride? FUN! Showjummping is the best although i took quite a tumble off of Smelly old bastard the other day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:44 pm 
n00b

i am a pro at horses!
6 years in an english saddle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:13 pm 
Addict

*Climbs back down into the hummer and starts adjusting people to make room for himself and others. And accidentally wind's up with Mae in his lap.*

"Excuse me little girl, I am trying to make some room so I don't get scraped off the top of the truck."

*He obviously does not realise Maes real age...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:07 pm 
Addict

"Nah, no horses as of yet. I'm trying to think ahead here. Next time we get to a village or whatever, I say we try to barter for a horse or thre. I can ride, been doin it since I was a kid, and I guess Minnie and Rally can too. That should clear out enough room."

Bracing the rifle so it wouldn't rattle around and bang into his head, Sean leans back against the back of the seat in front of him. facing the rear, and not actually being in a seat, he had a bit more room than the others. In fact, a little adjusting and his boots now rested out the back window, crossed at the ankles, but not obscuring his vision.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:27 pm 
Addict

*kai,frustrated at the maps tosses them in the back adding to the confusion.*
Thats it,its getting dark.I'm going to start driving and hope we find a road before it gets dark.
*Kai tears off though the foilage.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:58 pm 
n00b

/Moves off his lap
'little girl. . . you just keep thinkin that buddie. . .'
/looks to Vandel
'ok, so three can ride, and theres what like seven or eight of us. . .that should make it a little more spacious. . .that is if we can even get horses, Its not like they just give them away for just anything, and what can we barter with? I have. . . '
/looks around in her bag
'like ten bucks and seven gas bombs. . . '
/scoots over to make more room for clay and every one else. rolls her eyes
'little girl. . . .'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:40 pm 
Addict

"Well, I suppose we can find something to barter with. I have a watch and a ring, that might get us something. We'll have to see what kind of prices they charge us. Dam. Ok, I'm gonna take a nap back here, wake me up if something happens." Scooting to make himself mor comfortable, he slides the weapons back under the seat, and re-braces the rifle.

"Oh and hey, I suppose if necesary or whatnot, one of the smaller people could fit back here with me. One of the girls maybe. I don't about the guys, might not be enough room for that. Just to let ya know."

Closing his eyes and shifting a bit, Sean settles in for a power nap, ignoring the bumping, banging vehicle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:08 pm 
Addict

OOC/Don't judge Clay too harshly. He's half coherent, high on adrenaline and wearing mirrored shades that fogged over due to the body heat in the Hummer as he slid back in from the cool outside. All he has to go on is Mae's high voice and smallish frame. I think it's funny because my best friend is always being called 12-15 and she's 20. She's only 5' tall and has long hair. She also doesn't wear makeup (she's too pretty to need it and she thinks it's uncomfortable). When I'm hanging out with her I keep getting looks like I'm a pedophile(sp?) or something.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:21 pm 
Addict

When its get dark in the forest gets damn dark.
*mutters kai as he tries to navigate the treachous paths which seem to go all over the place.Then after a while when everyone has gone to sleep kai hits a long flat trail and relaxs.He is slighty disturbs when he notices he is slowing down and the console says he is going at a steady speed.Soon the whole hummer has come to a almost silent stop.With horror kai realizes that the wheels are spinning but they just are not moving.Kai tries but sadly none of his traveling buddies are waking up.So with a very shaky hand kai opens the door and steps out on the ground,which is very solid.Using a flare he found in the hummer kai lights it and surveys the surrounding forest.*
There is nothing here? What the hell is going on?
*A rustling goes though the bushes,a foe or just the wind? Kai doesn't take any chances and takes out a grenade.*
Show,yourself and fight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:15 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

madadric stumbles out of the hummer. a bump on the head had rendered him unconscious for the past fer hours, and thus he was oblivious to recent developments.

"hey. where are we?" he muttered to kai.

"beats me," kai whispered. something about the place made you want to be quiet. you got the feeling if you shouted, someone would rush up to you and go "SHHH!"

Kai filled in the blanks for madadric on what had recently transpired, the monsters in the forest, the new arrivals from home, then the fog, and the hummer not driving.

mad plonked down in the fog, thinking. the ground felt spongy and wet. he sketched a few exploratory runes, attempting to devine some kind of location, and came up with little.

"all i'm getting is wer'e not in Kansas anymore, but then i never been to Kansas, so it's all much of a muchness to me." madadric gave one of his characteristic shrugs.

"what the hell does that mean?" Kai grumbles.

"basically, we are stuck in some sort of enchantment. i can't find a way to unravel it, and we can't travel out of it." madadric stands, briskly attempting to wipe the moisture from his now damp rear.

"i CAN get us out, but my teleportation runes are...unpredictable. we may come out where we were, or 500 kilometers from a sun." he shrugged again.

"the biggest factor is time. i can be more accurate if i can have a few hours. the only question is when whoever set this trap is coming back to claim their prey."

"anyway, it's your guy's call, whether we try it or not."

madadric's stomach made a loud, hollow sound. "we got any food?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:49 pm 
Addict

*kai turns to madadric you can tell he is very angry even in the darkness.*
Whats the matter with you we are?We are a very dangerous spot right now.Wait a sec we need some light around here.
*Kai goes back to the hummer and takes out some flares which he lights and places around the hummer,then he notices he turned the car off when he first got out.*
What a stupid mistake,we could still use the headlights.
*So kai hops in and turns on the headlights.When he did he saw the most horrible sight he has seen so far in his life.The fog seemed to part when the light hit it giving madadric and kai a clear view to a what was surely a spot of hell on earth.The path up ahead was wide but all over it were old rotting horse drawn carts.you could see the horses skeletons still attached to it.Around that there were the human bones,so many skeletons.then kai noticed that some of the carts were new,the blood was fresh.On some trees are tied the fresh bodies of the dead,thier chests ripped open.As far as kai could see were dead bodies,men women and children and in the shadow of one of the carts that was far away kai thought he saw something move.
Kai only left the lights on for half a minute,shutting them off as soon as he was able to tear his view away.but kai as he turned off the lights kai's hand hit the radio.Even though the volume was turned at its lowest the sound of the screams coming from the radio were too much for kai.He quickly turns it off,then he remembers madadric was still out there so with all the will power he could muster kai flipped back on the headlights but mercifully the fog had closed in.And kai could see that madadric was still there but he was shaking.Reaching back into the car kai takes out a old colt.45 and a few spare clips and using every last bit of bravery he has steps out of the hummer and grabs mads shoulder and keeps the gun pointed into the fog.*
Mad stand up and get into the car and start that teleport spell.
*mad asks what kai's going to do.*
Im going to buy you time for that teleport spell.
*Alot movement in the bushes says that it might be too late.*
GO NOW!
*Kai takes off into the fog running fast looking back he can see what he thought were shadows suddenly taking off and following him.Seeing that his plan worked kai stops and now surrounded on all sides by the fog he points the gun ahead of him and waits.*
COME OUT AND PLAY ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS,HOW ABOUT SOME FOOD THAT FIGHTS BACK!

The sound of gunfire and grenades going off and madadrics frantic yells quicky awaken the occupants of the hummer.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-07-23 22:53 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:12 am 

"wake up you lot! Kai's out there by himself!" madadric hollers as he clambers on to the bonnet of the dented up humvee, and begins sketching glowing red lines on the dirty windscreen.

as the occupants of the vehicle wake up at varying speeds, madadric hesitates a moment to scribe a float rune on one of the flares. he pulls the tab, and tosses the glowing orange-red light into the air bove the hummer, where it stays.

"what's going on?!" allison yells against the sputtering of the flare, and the not-too-distant sound of gunfire and unearthly screams. madadric shoots a feral grin clay's way.

"we're in some kind of a magical trap, full of some nasty... i don't know the hell what. Kai's out there fighting a bunch on his own."

as the group prepare to charge after kai, madadric shouts "when the flare turns green, get the hell back here!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:50 pm 
Addict

"He'll have all the fun over my dead body!"

*Clay jumps out of the Hummer with his AK-47 knock off(it fires 7.62 NATO rather than 7.62 Soviet). Then runs in the direction of the pandemonium ensuing.*

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:19 pm 

"give me five more minutes!" madadric shouts, scrawling at an unhurried pace. using runes in such a complex way was kind of like writing computer code for the universe, and he'd sucked at HTML.

he intended to write a little contingency formula in case he screwed up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:35 pm 
Addict

*In the fog confusion reigned as kai fought tooth and nail against the demons.It seemed that from every direction they leapt at him.Another monster leapt straght at him,firing every last bullet in the gun the monster fell to the ground with a thud.But that was his last bit of ammo.Taking two grenades out from his belt kai noted he was almost out of grenades as well.*
Well,I knew what I was getting into.
*Hearing foot steps coming his way kai turned ready to throw the grenade when he heard the fire of a automatic.Knowing only clay could be that crazy to come out here as well he turned and threw both grenades into the fog where they exploded briefly lighting up the whole area.It didn't look good the flash showed alot more demons coming thier way,kai also saw clay and moved over to him.*
I hope you brought some extra ammo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:47 pm 
Addict

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit. What a fuckin idiot."

Sean clambers out the back awkwardly. The rifle clattered to the ground inside the humvee, along with the baseball bat, leaving only the revolver.

"Shit."

Running to the front, he dives a hand under the seat, he feels around quickly, brushing an ankle before wrapping his hand around the grip of a pistol. Pulling his hand free, he turns towards the darkness, moving towards Kai's frantic battle, a pistol in either hand.

Moving up beside Clay and Kai, he smiles grimly.

"I brought a little bit of ammo."

Opening fire with both pistols, he punches a pair of holes in the nearest demon's head. Choosing his targets wisely, and not wasting any ammo, he tries to hold back the beasts, aiming for head shots whenever possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:08 pm 
n00b

/Mae wakes up to something brushing her ankle, she hears the yelling and gunfire in the fog and stands
'this can't be good'
/she reaches for her bag and loads whatever she can find into it
'ok, so thats seven bombs, three smoke bombs. . .not like we'll need them. . and four road flares . . .oh and ten bucks. . .swell.
she grabs two bombs and clips them onto her belt and stuffs a road flare in her back pocket. she hops out of the hummer and starts to run for the screaming, but stops when she notices a tool box. . .she quickly runs up to it opens it and finds nothing of any use except for a large crow bar, she shoves it into her bag and takes off
'ohh shit. . . why am I doing this again? oh man. . .here we go!
/a rather mean looking demon thing comes running at her screaming and carring on and what not Mae reaches into her bag and pulls out the crow bar, she braces herself and holds the bar pointy prong end out wards and lets the demon impale its self she pulls out the bar and stabs it in the back a few more times for good measure as it falls to the ground with a thud.
'ohkay. . .that wasnt so bad. . .'
/she continues on looking for clay and Vandel but dosnt get too far befor she hears movement next to her, Mae raises her crow bar ready for another when she hears, "oh shit oh shit. . ."
{Whispers} Phew. . .You guys ok ??'
/she runs up to the other two and stands ready to fight
'ok, I have like nothing to fight with but bombs and a crow bar. . .so uh yea, tell rally I said Sorry bout the cobra. . . '

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:16 pm 
Addict

*Taking the ammo from sean kai fires at the shapes trying to keep them back.*
Don't let them get close!ABOVE US!
*High in the trees three more demons leaped straght down on them.Turning quick clay was able to wipe out all of them in a quick burst but it seemed there was a never ending number of them.Kai,clay and sean had formed a triangle with their back close to each other they blasted at the shapes in the fog which always seemed to keep coming.*
Clay,is there any heavy explosives in the hummer?
*Clay was about to tell him when something came flying out of the fog hitting clay in the shoulder and bouncing off.although clay was unharmed it was disturbing enough,demons were now throwing human heads at them.*
I really hope mad has got that spell done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:22 am 

"...done!" madadric stands on the bonnet, and getures at the floating flare, which switches to a bright, green phospherous light.

"get back here! time to leave! NOW!" madadric leaps off the bonnet, and jumps in the fron passenger seat, where he will need to be to activate his works.

"c'mon, c'mon!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:45 am 
Addict

Clay, Sean and Barghest make an upside-down triangle running back to the hummer, with S & B ahead and Clay intermittently stopping to give cover fire.

"Keep running and keep the door open for me!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next