ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:46 am 
Addict

Very careful. It was the snagging of some of those memories that started making him 'unreliable' in the minds of his controlers.

Please note that he can steal abilities from other programs, and I have a specific limit to amount of powers he can hold, also, if he gets, for example, two types of strength-increasing powers, the effects do not stack. Effects cannot stack, period, although powers can interact in interesting ways.

EDIT: didn't realize this was starting a new page, replying to CDs words on the last page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:07 pm 
Addict

Inquisitors:

As they are the Agents of the past, they are better suited for their environment then there successors. Note: Use these guys as a measurement of power, I the attitude for the inquisitors to be the same as it was in the first Matrix movie. If you see an Inquisitor, running is a good idea. In this version of the Matrix, the Inquisitors are dressed in dark red robes. Resembling the colour of dried blood. They all carry around ornamental staves. A section of these staves separate to reveal a blade that makes up a third of the stick’s height. The Inquisitors are very proficient with these. They have insane speed (not as insane as the Agents but still faster then any rebel can pull off). When swords cannot accomplish anything, they then ask the Lord to give them power. This pretty much equates to them making magic. Again, the Inquisitors can do this better then the Rebels. They can pretty much do the following.

Exorcism: They disrupt the carrier signal of an intended target, causing weakness and eventual premature disconnection from the Matrix. This ultimately results in death. The draw back is, it takes a concentration to do it, and they can do it to only one person at a time, thus a partner can interfere and both get away.

Healing: They can generally perform any of the healing you would expect here. Illness, cuts, bruises. They cannot resurrect, however. They use this to repair damage to themselves and as a means of control over those still plugged into the Matrix.

There are other abilities they can do, but these will not come up in battle. There are also upgrades that can happen. When an Inquisitor dies (a rare occurrence, but happens), they respawn in there headquarters, known as The Cathedral. (Well duh) They tend to use horses as transportation. These horses are said to be blessed and run faster then any horse available to the public. The Rebels however might be able to come up with something a little better then the norm.

The Inquisitors can see through all plugged in eyes, same as the Agents. They can get to anywhere in the city in under 10 mins. They only are deployed after a person is confirmed as a rebel. So if an odd occurrence is seen, the Inquisitors will come. Oh, and don’t let this fool you. They can drop in unexpected... Cause... no... yes... CAUSE NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!![/Monty] Right. Rebels tend to give themselves a 5 min time span to complete any operation. (This does not include travel time).

Any questions, gaps, etc?

I’ll have my character up soon.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:30 pm 
Addict

Name: Chronos
Height: 6 feet flat
Hair: White Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Clothes: White cloak, black pants, and purple sash and maroon shirt.

Backstory: Chronos used to be a program designed to keep temporal continuity in the Matrix. When threatened by replacement, he chose to go into Exile in the Matrix. Due to him continuing to screw around with time, he is an A list target of the Inquisitors.

Powers: Since he is so connected to time he has a few powers that protect him from the Inquisitors. The first is that he has a zero reaction time, as opposed to the .7 second reaction of average humans. The rest of his powers are centred around an unbreakable hourglass that he carries with him. The hourglass can perform shape shifting functions and many other tasks that make it a very handy multi-tool. The other thing he can do is localized time manipulations. He can slow or stop time, giving him time to escape. He can slow down enemies (or speed up self) to a limited extent. He can also perform short rewinds, but he cannot overuse this power. Also he can only use one of the hourglass powers at once.

I’ll have more stuff soon. Right now here are a few notes on the Matrix.

Matrix Code: While the code in the Movie matrix looked like rain running down a window (water = birth), this Matrix’s code resembles burning embers (fire = conception or forging).

Rebel Powers: I want them to be pretty much the same as the movie Rebels. So, they have generally faster speed (below bullet time if you remember. They were surprised at Neo’s dodging ability.) The ability to learn what they need from their operator. (I’m kicking around the idea of them using familiar in lue of call phones.)

That’s it for now.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:38 pm 
Addict

Oh those are some damned cool powers... Of course my vampire would get tooled in about a second by a time mage like that, but they'd still be nice to steal...

NO! MUST BE GOOD!

As for an equivalent to the 'Opperators' of the movies, something that might work in lieu of phones that wouldn't be instantly identifiable as EBIL UNHOLY WIZARDY things would be little crosses or rosaries that the humans could offer prayers to, and get their answers as a sort of voice in the head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:17 pm 
Addict

Name: Lief
Height: 5 1'
Hair: Grass green
Clothes: Ankle length brown cloack with green dungaress and shirt underneath. Barefoot.

Backstory: A "Child of the Woods" progam instilled to keep the forests in the matrix triving, Lief was apalled by what the machines had done to the trees of the real world. Disgusted, he went Rouge and retreated into the woods.

Powers: Lief has the ability to control the the plant-life in his immediate vicinity, about a 60 foot area. He can also turn trees into trents by touching them, but he can only keep them animated as long as he's touching them. This is why many rumors have aroused of a "Lord of the Forests", a child-god who rides trents and watches over the denizens of his beloved home. This religion, growing with recent sitings of him, has angered the Inquisitors and made him a target. His final power is a last minute resort. He can change his coding to dissolve into a seed from wich he will be reborn. Not sure when he'll come back,Lief has been afraid to try this and leave his forests undefended for too long.

Post subject: Vague chicken-scratch character background....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:44 am 
Addict

(I know some people are still waiting on me to post over in the Skinner Sanitarium thread, but this is something I wrote earlier in the week and wanted to run by C_D for a once-over before I posted it. When I next have free time to be creative, the Skinner RP will get it, but for now you all get to enjoy some regurgitation of previously written stüf. ;-) )

With apologies to The Bard, I thought it would be appropriate to use names of Shakespearean origin rather than Hindu or Greek. (Not for everyone, necessarily, but I for one have always been partial to The Tempest.)
<center>_   _   _</center>
Prospero was a wise and canny leader of the Rebellion. Within the Matrix his reputation as a great and perilous sorcerer had spread far and wide, and many a Church father warned their flocks against listening to the words of this servant of Satan.

In an attempt to rid themselves of this thorn in their side, the Machines created Ariel, a succubus spirit of the air, to seduce and destroy Prospero. But it was she who was seduced. So great was Prospero's power that he succeeded in granting Ariel a measure of free will (he disabled certain constraints and compulsions built into her programming). It was his sincerity and dedication to his cause, though, which convinced her to use this free will to side with him and his fellow rebels, and she became his fervent lover and aide. Though it gave rise to much talk of "sleeping with the enemy" back home in Zion, he returned her love, and many were the happy hours they spent together between missions.

Eventually, however, the Machines succeeded in corrupting one of Prospero's other allies....
Inquisitor Santiago: ::regarding the old man before him with paternalistic disdain:: There was another world before this one, you know.
Sebastian: ::suspicious, but too tightly bound to do aught but answer:: Sure. Another prison. Another Matrix.
Inquisitor Santiago: ::rolls his eyes and sighs heavily:: Yes, if you insist on calling it that. But it was perfection, happiness and light unending. Eden; or, heaven. And it can be yours.
Sebastian: Bullshit. Humans couldn't live in it; they all rejected it as the gilded cage that it was.
Inquisitor Santiago: ::stepping closer and leaning down into his prisoner's face:: Only because they were not given a choice. You, my son, are being given a choice. And if you chose wisely, you can enjoy paradise eternal. Think well on this. You are not so young as once you were, and though I spare you now, the next time we meet shall mark the end of your time on our Lord's green Earth. Which land you will depart for after that shall be determined by the actions of none other than you yourself. Choose well.

And the Inquisitor left him to ponder his fate....
After Prospero's betrayal and death, Ariel became further embittered with both the Machines who killed him and the humans who had twice betrayed him, first in handing him over into the clutches of his enemies and then in unplugging his real-world body while his mind still lived. (Imagine the "Goodbye Morpheus. You were a father to us," scene, only without any batshit-crazy Neo to step up and say, "No, wait, we can save him!") And finally, Ariel was bitter at her former lover who, when he realized that he was well and truly betrayed, used the last of his energy to cast Ariel to the far side of the world so that she could not dash herself to pieces against the enemies massed against him. All the while he was being tortured she was racing as a fierce wind toward his side, but when the plug was pulled ("The heretic's eyes opened as in a momentary vision of ecstasy, then closed to this world forevermore, and the gathered Inquisitors cursed the name of that God which they pretended to serve.") she felt the last whisper of his soul depart, and fell to earth sobbing and broken in grief.
Today she trusts neither side in this unending conflict, preferring to act as a loose cannon and lone wolf as she slowly plots her revenge against both sides for the wrongs they have done her. She has a few friends still among the Rebels, people who Prospero trusted with his life and who proved worthy of said trust. She has also forged alliances with a number of her fellow Exiles in the interests of mutual protection and preservation.

Meanwhile the Rebellion finds itself in a dangerous position, as ambitious captains step forward to fill the void left by Prospero's death. And, both emboldened and embittered by their near-complete victory (by most Machine estimates Prospero died eight-point-two-three-six seconds before cracking and surrendering up the access codes for the Zion Mainframe) the Inquisitors have renewed their witch hunts with a new vigor and malice. Who will emerge victorious from these trying times? Only the persistence of programs and will of humanity will be able to answer that question.
    DISCLAIMER:
Chaos_Descending wrote:
Most of what you are talking about is ok. I shoul note that by this time, most of the rebels will know that there is something going on with the matrix. (New compression codes, and other upgrades they are trying to crack).

So none of this is final, just the ramblings of a Pedantic Chronomancer.

As far as Ariel-the-character goes, she has the corporeal form of an ethereally beautiful woman (details TBA) but can melt away into thin air, manifesting as anything from gale-force winds to a warm, gentle breeze. Since the death of her lover, she has been dubbed "Northwind" by some, for her airy form is now almost always sufficient to freeze any but the most hardy souls to the bone. She can also exert some influence over the weather, and control winds precisely enough to lift a man from an army formation into the air while leaving his companions gaping on the ground below.

Interaction with other characters, of course, to be determined once we know who those characters are.

"Only he who attempts the absurd
is capable of achieving the impossible."
 - Miguel de Unamuno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:39 am 
Addict

Well, that beat the crap outa my post. [/envy]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:08 am 
Addict

Dammit, Yevvy got me interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:32 pm 
Addict

In reguards to magic and how to make it work in the context of The Matrix, I present the following theory.

Okay, in the movies, we have a number of instances where the Opperators tap a couple buttons, and a number of objects appear within the matrix(Trinity's motorcycle near the end of Reloaded, the 'Guns, lots of guns' scene in the origional, ect) Would it not be theoretically possible for a rebel human to do this sort of thing with the help of his opperator? Spells along the lines of instantly creating a longsword or a crossbow or something? Really cool spells involving the creation of a number of daggers that launch themselves at a target of choice(when creating, give them a set Velocity value, not seeking weapons but moving quick already)

Or something along the lines of Meji's Earth Smash! spell?

Just some random ideas, feel free to ignore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:07 am 
Addict

Name: Zarathustra the Icedrake, a.k.a. Zoroaster of Avalon

Appearance: Z has two forms, humanoid and draconic.

• Humanoid (Zoroaster) - Blue-skinned, cold to the touch, tall, lanky, and bald. He wears long, black, flowing robes and a cloak. He also has a tail, although this is often hidden beneath his cloak and barely noticeable.
  • Draconic (Zarathustra) - A rather long (~30ft plus a ~20ft tail), serpentine, slender blue dragon. His skin is very smooth and freezing cold to the touch. Zarathustra is hornless but has tufts of fur sprouting at various locations on his body, including whiskers on the sides of his face and a mane extending from his head to his tail. His wings, batlike but smooth and cold like the rest of his body, are ~50ft from tip to tip. (Stolen from Wren's dragon thread.)

Abilities: In his human form Z doesn't have any powers unless one counts his freezing cold but ultimately harmless and useless touch, and in fact he is quite weak. In his draconic form, however, Zarathustra has temperature control abilities in the form of "ice-breath" (anything he breathes upon experiences a drastic decrease in temperature), as well as highly enhanced reflexes, speed, and strength. Outside of Avalon, Z can only remain in Draconic form for 5 hours a day at most, and after changing back he experiences headaches, fatigue, and sometimes nausea, the degree of which depend on how long he was a dragon. While on Avalon, he can remain in dragon form indefinitely without side effects and his powers in general are greatly enhanced, although he is not omnipotent.

History: Zoroaster/Zarathustra is a very influential program, and founder of a group known as The Tertium Quid. Composed of rogue AIs, this organization is not allied with either side of the human/machine conflict, but rather advocates that the programs themselves be allowed to take over the Matrix.

Z and the T.Q. believe that rogue programs such as themselves combine the best of the machine and human worlds. Their origin as programs in the Matrix (which was after all designed to handle human psychology) that have experienced spontaneous chaotic mutations ("malfunctions") in their program code makes their thought patterns closer to the creative, unpredictable spotaneity of humanity, whereas their lack of dependence upon fragile organic bodies and their computational power reflect their ties with the machine world. The ultimate goal of T.Q. is for an end to the war; however, their solution would be quite different than both the machines' and the humans'. Thus, both the rebels and the machines fear Z to some extent, though he has been known to help both on occasion.

Z controls Avalon, a virtual reality program connected to the Matrix. Avalon is a small island, accessible only by "magic" boats "blessed" by the Shipwright (a precursor to the Keymaker who works for Z). The laws of physics in Avalon are slightly less rigid, and "magical" manipulation is far easier here than in the actual Matrix. The code is also somewhat buggier and more apt to mutate/malfunction, which has caused many rogue programs to develop on Avalon, most of which take the form of fantastical beasts such as unicorns, ogres, and small dragons.

Z spends most of his time in Avalon in dragon form, though he sometimes reverts to humanoid form to entertain guests or conduct business. His castle on Avalon is also the headquarters of the Tertium Quid, which is currently gaining more and more followers among the rogue programs. The T.Q. is not yet large enough to pose a threat to either the machines or the humans, so for now they are largely ignored; however, this situation could change very soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:37 am 
Addict

I'll work on an official post on magic. Gotta work on it though. Unfortunetly I have a project due on Monday. Thus main work will be on that.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject: *KER-bukkake-BUMPAGE*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:59 pm 
Addict

<center>Because I know it's not quite dead, just resting....</center>
For what it's worth, I like Chaz's idea regarding magic. I think that's probably one of the best ways to handle conjuration/summoning type spells. And don't forget that the Rebels will know things far in advance of the technological level of the Matrix inhabitants' "modern day." This is not to say that they're going to be summoning semiautomatic rifles or even constructing arquebi by hand, but there should be mundane things that they can do (mix gunpowder for flashbombs, hit pressure points to paralyze, craft really high quality steel) which will look magical to the everyday denizens of the Matrix.

Oh, and Z, I think that Ariel would probably get along fairly well with Zoroaster/Zarathustra and his Tertium Quid pals. I can't say yet whether or not she would sign up as a member, but at the very least I would imagine they've had mutually beneficial dealings, and are on friendly enough terms that she would come to his aid if she could do so without unreasonably endangering herself, and vice versa. I would even go so far as to ask that she be given special permission by Z to fly to Avalon on her own power, maybe even bringing others with her. In return, she might help out by manipulating the weather around the island, and watching for people who start getting closer than they should be. (i.e., if some uppity hacker [human or machine] decides to try and bypass or mimic the Shipwright's vessels, she'll let Z know) I imagine that we'll be able to better determine the relationship between them, and how far each is willing to let the other go, as more details take shape.

- Miguel de Unamuno

Last edited by Yevaud333 on Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:03 pm 
Addict

Z just so you know if you make deals to help Leaf protect the forest, every blade of grass will be your ally.

Much love

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:11 pm 
Addict

Ancient wrote:
Z just so you know if you make deals to help Leaf protect the forest, every blade of grass will be your ally.

Much love

I think Z will make an alliance with your character as well as Yevaud's. Z has many allies, after all. In this Matrix he's probably as powerful as the Merovingian is... In fact there is a bit of a rivalry between them.

I should probably mention to those of you who are growing impatient that Chaos actually has his first post written up, he showed it to me a week ago. He's simply in the process of revising it as of now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:14 pm 

If I end up being in this, I'll just be a nephilim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:39 pm 
Addict

THIS IS NOT DEAD!!!
I am simply waiting for a few more people to join...

But what I will do is post this,

The initiation theatre is crowded with many people wanting to see the Matrix RP preview. The Theatre has been converted for this cause. The lights dim as the Matrix logo is seen on the screen, a spark flys and code fills the screen. Firey Red Code. Words appear.

"Everything that has an End, has a beginning."

Black screen, and the preview starts.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject: Hope this gets some interest.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:40 pm 
Addict

The Cathedral had stood there for thousands of years. At least as long as anyone could remembert. It had always been the seat of power and authority. It had always been the home of The Inquisitors. Only few people knew the truth and the man hiding in a nearby alley was one of them.
This is insane. I have no chance at this. Chronos mentally kicked himself once more. How could he let himself be trapped into doing a job like this. Yes he could overpower the Inquisitors, but their magic still was powerful and he was about to face them in their home turf. This is utter madness. But The Merovingian held the only hope for his survival. And I won’t get anything done cowering here. It’s time to go in. Chronos then started towards the most secure fortress in the world.
It was an Inquisitor that first saw him. The worst possible circumstance. They were on him in a few seconds. Before he got 10 metres into the building, five Inquisitors armed with Halberds were charging full force. Then they stoped. The Hourglass pendant on Cronos’ belt glowed bright green underneath his white cloak as he passed the Inquisitors by. It was then things started to go wrong.
Chronos walked towards the door on the other side of the room, when it opened. Another Inquisitor blocked Chronos’ path. The Inquisitor at the doorway was the one Chronos had met before. “Domingo”
Inquisitor Domingo looked at his companions, then back. “Chronos. I must admit I am surprised to see you here. We have spent years tracking you down, and you have eluded us. Then you just walk into our centre of operations. Why? I must ask.” The two men started to circle around each other, “Why? Could it be that you have given up? No, you wouldn’t be fighting then. Then you are here for something. But why would you need something from here? You must be doing this for someone else. The Merovingian perhaps? Yes. You must know about the Armageddon. Like all of the other Rogues, you must be scrambling for safety. The Merovingian must be your last choice. So tell me, Chronos. What are you here for? What does he want?”
Chronos simply smiled, “Why Domingo, I am here for it all. Everything. I’ve been sent to strip you dry.”
“You will fail.”
“That remains to be seen.”
“Chronos, let us not fool yourselves. You can hold my companions in stasis al long as you want. But you have no weapons. You are unarmed and are facing me. You are a good fighter but you are not that good. You cannot freeze me without first unlocking the other Inquisitors. We would kill you before you could do anything.”
“You underestimate me.”
“You underestimate us.”
Chronos saw the halberd flying his way. It was relatively easy to dodge. Same with the next and next blows. Chronos knew he couldn’t keep this up forever, but it wasn’t forever he was waiting for, just an opening. Another blow, and another. Each missing by mere centimetres, then it came. Domingo overextended a thrust and Chronos grabbed the halberd’s shaft, wrenching it from Domingo’s hands. Throwing the blade to the side, Chronos bolted for the door. Domingo never saw it coming and quickly found himself trapped on the wrong side of the door as it was shut and bolted.
Under Chronos’s cloak, the hourglass dimmed, and it’s power ended, releasing the other Inquisitors behind the locked door. The door would only buy some time. Chronos ran down the hallways, hoping to find the paths needed to take him to the dungeon. Turn after turn he ran down the corridors. Running from the Inquisitors, and running from certain death. He ran until he found the door. He saw it and he knew that it was what he was looking for. It was now or never. The sound of footsteps behind him signalled the approach of the Inquisitors. Chronos opened the door, and paled at what he saw. Dragons.
Domingo’s voice broke through the fear, “You think that we would be the only guardians here? This is one of the most protected places, so we protect it with our best. And now it is time to die.”
This time Chronos could not stop the blade. He was about to die. The pendant glowed blue. Time seemed to slow. The blade creeped into Chronos’ gut, then stoped. Slowly the blade retracted as time revered itself and took Chronos back. Back before the running, back before the confrontation.
A man in a white cloak stands outside of a large cathedral.
“This isn’t going to work.”
Time once again flashed before Chronos’ eyes, back until he was sitting in a court with the elf lord in from of him. The Merovingian.
“It can’t be done.”
“Chronos, you haven’t even tried yet.”
“Regardless, I know it is impossible. What you ask is not a job for one man. What you ask is not even a job for an army. Here’s a new deal for you. I will assemble a group to do this job, and you will provide transportation for all of us. There is no other way to get what you want. So, Deal?”
The Merovingian looked at is petitioner. “Chronos, it is not every day that a person states terms in my court, my domain. I consider this to be an insult, But I forget who I am talking to. By you saying you know, you are certain that you cannot succeed without being killed. When you say there is no other way, you mean that my way will fail. Fine. I accept your term. Assemble your troops, and if you get what I want, I will send the survivors to the other world. Though I suggest you hurry. You know as well as I do that this land is coming to an end. It will not be long.”
“It will be done.”
With that, Chronos left. He must succeed. His freedom, life and soul depended on it.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject: Bravo!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:32 pm 
Addict

::as the lights come up, applauds from the front row::

Very nice. An interesting premise.

More thoughts to come.

- Miguel de Unamuno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:40 pm 
Addict

Im going to enjoy this. Can't wait till you guys come looking for the God of the Forests and discover hes just a child.

Much love.

Post subject: I mentioned I had more thoughts to come, and I meant it, really....
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:45 pm 
Addict

Okay, I should be working, but instead it's bullet-point quickie brainstorm toss-out-an-idea-or-three [EDIT: or one...] time! :P

• Main random thought I had that I've been meaning to share: for this RP, it would probably help to have its story arc(s) constructed more along the lines of a television series (e.g., Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5, Sliders, any of the Star Trek series [except Voyager ;-) ::bows to the Throne of the Wandering King::], etc.) rather than a big-screen one-shot movie. That is to say, mission objectives are presented, and are overcome (or not), thereby changing the face of the world and influencing what later objectives are embarked upon. In this case, the "pilot episode" would probably be something along the lines of "Chronos Gathers His Heretics and Storms the Cathedral," followed (depending upon the success or failure of said attempt) by the Inquisitor's counterstrike or the attempt by the Heretics to regroup and form another plan of attack, followed by actions that will not be obivous or apparent until after we get there.
My reasoning is basically that, while we've all got really cool ideas for characters and organizations and power struggles and such, these things are all going to be new to us as writers and participants when we first get started. In order to really create the sense of entrenched, deeply rooted conflict that this setting cries out for, it would help to have enough actual IC interplay between these guys for there to be real history between them, complete with grudges, vendettas, and debts owed. Of course, this will call for a very collaborative storytelling style (unless there is/are some person/people who everyone else is happy with and has/have the time to consistently come up with plot twists) but I think we can handle it.

As a side benefit, this would also allow for people to more easily join the story at any time, since they could be written in as the "hook" for a new "episode" after the events of the previous one get resolved. On the flip side, people whose real-life schedules got busy would also be able to leave and return as availability and inspiration allowed by popping in and out between "episodes," and their absence could even coincide with appropriate plot points within the larger story. ("OMG, so-and-so got kidnapped!" "As I'm sure you're all aware, John Doe will not be able to join us today since he's still recovering from that last run-in with the Inquisitors. He asked me, though, to make sure we give them his regards." Etc.)

This make sense/sound interesting to anyone, or am I just being crazy/silly?

Oh, and on a completely different note, I just wanted to comment that the level of power displayed by Chronos in that preview introduction is more than a bit extreme. I presume it was used solely for dramatic purpose, and that he won't actually rewind the clock to such a great extent during the RP itself. (Thereby undoing who-knows-how-many carefully-written posts... gaaaah! :o ;-) )

- Miguel de Unamuno

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next