ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Matrix: RP
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:04 pm 
Addict

He stood in the middle of a white void. The Construct. The Blue Dragon tattoo on Chaos’s back writhed “Chaos, It will be a short wait for the others to join us.”
“I’ll wait.”
Once more into the breach my friends. Once more into the fray.
The forms of the Captain and the rest of the crew appeared one by one. Once they were all inside, the captain gave them their briefing.
The targets name was Jacob Evanges. The Inquisitors were aware of him, and he had to be freed soon, or else he would be lost. They would be entering in a small church graveyard, near to the target’s residence. Siegfried would make the contact, Chaos decided to volunteer to stay behind and set up the equipment needed to free Jacob. Everyone else could join whatever group they wanted. When the groups were decided, Miranda dialled them in.

Chronos watched as his contact entered the tavern. The other rogue program sat down and ordered a drink.

“So, Chronos. It’s been a while.”

“I’ve been travelling.”

“So I have heard. You should know then, that something is about to happen.”

“Yes, the One is going to emerge soon and the Matrix will be reloaded, we have survived it before and we will survive it again.

“This time there is something different.”

“Oh?”

“The Innocents talk of a plague across the land. Mothers are bearing stillborn at an alarming rate. The Machines usually take preparations for the One, this time they are not. Something is happening. Something more then the coming of The One. No one knows what exactly the Machines are planning, but The Merovingian’s camp is up to something.”

“Then I should warn the T.Q.”

“Yes.”

“Then I shall go”

Chronos stood up and walked out the door.

OOC: Ok, I know that both of these are not that good a start, but the main action will not revolve around my characters. This is just to get the ball rolling and to set the scene. Zara, I’ll talk to to via AIM.

- Stephen Crane