ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 5:01 am 
Native

As Valin begins to make for the woods he turns to see Barghest and Vandal stopping to face the seraphim. "Aww shite, we aren't running?"

Valin turns and sprints toward his two fellow soldiers, bullets cutting into the ground behind him.

As he nears Vandal a bright orange flash is seen from Seraphim's direction, Valin dives behind Vandal's shield just in time to not be incinerated.

As Valin adjusts his armor and the buckler on his arm, "Ok boys, how do we take this bitch down?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:38 am 
Addict

"Well, you see," Vandal grunted as a second blast slammed into his shielding, "I'm not too sure of that right now Valin. I was hoping to hod her back a bit, so that you guys could scram. But of course no one in this godforsaken unit has the brains of a dead gerbil, therefore, we are going to do everything in our power, to make this bitch look like Tokyo after Godzilla gets done. Got it?"

Light flared up Vandal's arms and blade, centering into a point on the tip of his sword.

"Come get some."

Slamming the sword point down into the ground, he released the power into the ground, silver energy arcing up his body.

"SHIMMERING CELL"

Silver light burst up from the ground on all sides of the Seraphim, arcing up over her to encase her in a solid shell, immobile until she could bash her way out of the prison.

"Quick, strike now, the shell is intangible from this side, she just can't move out or strike out of it." An ominous boom came from the glowing dome of light as the Seraphim attempted to break free. "At least for now that is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:48 am 
Addict

"Valin hit her from behind as I distract her!"Barghest charges her reaching the magical cage in a few seconds.He quickly strikes at her from every angle but she continues to block every strike and still try to break her way out of the cage."Damnit,forget taking her down.Lets just see if we can make her break a sweat."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:08 am 
Native

Valin dashes behind her, trying to draw as little attention as possible. Clenching the Spiffsilver blade tightly in his hands, he dashes at Seraphim's back and leaps, swinging the broadsword in a deadly arc, powerful enough to fell a tree. Seraphim, noticing Valin at the last moment, dashes forward a bit to dodge the deadly slice. As the Spiffsilver blade meets the golden armor, it cuts just deep enough to slice the armor, but catches no skin.

Smirking triumphantly, Seraphim fires a fireball directly at Valin, who raises his buckler at the last second, and is thrown half a damn mile away.

The smirking Seraphim turns back to a stunned Barghest. Odd that he would be stunned now, when his life is jeopardy. As she moves forward she feels something warm and wet sliding down her abdomen. Looking down she notices that her golden armor slipped a little after Valin sliced it... and her dodge forward was her deadly mistake. She had averted Valin's blade only to impale herself on Barghest's...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Ix on 2002-09-12 11:09 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:27 am 
Addict

"Hell,YEAH!Quick,vandal grab Valin and lets.."Barghest turns back and sees that Seraphim is still standing.She seems to radiate fury in its purest form,she slowly raises her swords forcing barghest to pull his sword out of her to block the overhand chop that breaks his sword in two and barely missing barghest's head.Looking at the broken sword barghest just shakes his head."Okay,I think we should leave now."Barghest and vandal rush behind her to gather up valin and leave.The job is made easy when Seraphim's unexpected slaying of the Sinfest set them against the MTs,letting the EN troops to make a run for it.It was also at this time that the rather ticked off 1st regiment of Ghastly mercs,backed up by a small contingent from the Sexylosers brigade finally found the chance to take some revenge on the MT's ever since a rather unusual incindent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:08 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune comes around to see an empty field::

Wh . . . whah . . . ?

::He coughs, blood spurting out onto the ground. He stares at it, and his mind snaps back to just a few moments ago::

<i>

::Kitsune is sitting tied up, his clothes torn and bloodied. Asmodeus looms over top of him::

A: All right, you traitorous bastard, why did you betray our glorious leader, General Piro?

You can kiss my ass, devil. I'm not gonna tell you anything. You don't deserve it.

::Asmodeus kicks Kit in the face, knocking loose two teeth and causing Kit to spit red::

A: For the last time, why did you betray us?!

Go to hell. I've got nothing to say to you anymore. After what you did to Ghastly's forces, do you expect me to tell you anything? I'll say it again, you bastard: Go to hell!

::Asmodeus proceeds to kick him, punch him, bodyslam him, and then he shoots him in the leg, and Kitsune passes out from the pain::

A: We'll wait till he wakes up. I'm not done with him yet.

</i>

Well, I guess they left . . . Wonder why?

::The sounds of the battle with Seraphim's forces reach Kitsune's reopened ears, and he struggles with his binds::

Dammit, that sounds like Seraphim's battle cry . . . I'm too late! C'mon . . .

::He wiggles around some more, then he stops::

Why am I doing this? I can get out of this a lot quicker . . .

::He tenses, then his body catches silver fire. The fire fades, and Kitsune grins. He pulls at his ropes, and they snap like nothing. He bends to his knees and rips off his hobbles. He jumps to his feet, and looks down at his clothes::

I can't go in MT livery. Hmm . . .

::He gestures, and he is wearing a EN uniform. There is no ranking or frills, just a straight outfit. He looks at his back, and a foxhead outline appears on his uniform back. He turns back, and then *whip*, he's gone, running faster than most can follow, praying he can make it in time to make a difference::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:18 pm 
Addict

It turns into a major free for all.The Sinfest milita is surprised by the
joint Ghastly,Sexyloser merc brigade and turns on them as well.In the middle of all this barghest and vandal,help Valin off the field of battle with another soldier who to barghest,seemed to pop out of nowhere.The battle is reaching a bloody point,Seraphim has broken out of her cage and is tearing the ranks of the Ghastly mercs intent on reaching the EN forces but even she knows its impossible.Meanwhile,the Sinfest milita stuck between the MTs and Ghastly mercs,who have now summoned their famous Tentacle monsters to the field,plus the Sexylosers who are well known for their burial practices,are freaking out and fighting like madmen.Off in the forest barghest watchs with a smile.The enemy may have outmanuvered them in the spy game and the political game but they underestimated the EN forces will to survive and now they were paying for it.Barghest turns around and joins the others as they start the long walk to home.He looks around and says"Well that turned out well for us.Don't you all agree?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:47 pm 
Native

"Yeah, I guess. Cept that bitch burned off the goatee I was workin on. To bad too, she was lookin pretty hot in that half-sliced armor."
Valin continues his limp home in silence, the Spiffsilver blade in the form of a crutch tucked under his shoulder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:30 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune skids to a halt on the battlefield, his eyes taking in the devastation::

My God, I'm too late . . .

::Then his brain begins to process the information, and he realizes EN won::

YES!!

Seraphim: Traitor . . .

::Kitsune turns to see Seraphim standing up, clutching at a bloody wound in her stomach, and Kitsune almost vomits as he realizes her intestines were falling out. Seraphim staggers towards him, but then she falls::

::Kitsune grabs her suddenly, then lays her gently on the ground::

I'm sorry it came to this, ma'am. You didn't deserve this . . .

::Seraphim grabs at him::

S: You really didn't do this because you hated us, did you?

No, of course not. I liked my time with you. But I just don't agree with your principles any more.

S: You're a good kid, Kit. You and Piro . . . he always used to say how good a job you used to do . . .

Shhh. Be quiet. I'll find a medic.

S: Too late for that, I think . . . Tell Piro I love him, Kitsune . . .

::Seraphim's hand releases Kitsune's shoulder, and she sighs her last breath. Kitsune closes her eyes, then picks her body up, remarking surprisedly how light she was, and he carries her off the battlefield, grimly walking in a straight line::

I wonder how Piro will take this . . .

I can only hope he'll be too overcome with grief to notice me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:42 pm 
Native

"Hey, where'd that other guy go?"

Valins scans around quickly, seeing Kitsune carrying off Seraphim.

"Ah, that's good, I hope he gets her where she belongs. They're good folks, just fucked with us EN people is all... Kit's gonna be a dead man though if Piro catches him."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:55 pm 
Addict

Reply to Empress Jordan on Recon mission to MT,avalon,PA battle.
From Colonel Barghest

Dear Empress jordan,
It has been a few weeks since our lucky escape from the battlefield.But I still find it hard to believe that when the reserve battalion from the MT regiment caught up to us and I thought we were finished,help would arrive in the form of Avalon soldiers under the command of Clanswoman Ceilidh.I guess I never stopped to think that the Avalonions were against General Piro's backstabbing.And on that matter,Yes,I know about Seraphim's recovery.It would take more then a simple stabbing to kill her off.I read the report that halfway back to the Main camp she was already trying to go back after us.But let her try and kill me,I know how to kill angels now and even higher level ones can still die if you cut their wings off.Also I would like to thank you for giving the Medal of Moneymaker to every soldier that fought in the battles,they all deserved it.For now,I wish you luck on your mission to Avalon,hopefully the peace treaty will be welcomed by all parties.

Colonel Barghest

P.S Don't worry about leaving Regent Ralph in charge.I will make sure he doesn't go declare war on somebody and Bimbo will make sure he doesn't make people declare war on us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6