ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:27 pm 
Addict

Thoughts were flying though barghest's head.Here was a way to make sure they would stay alive.But should he compromise his principles and use him as a hostage?To make a choice he needed options."You take a rest valin,I'm going to go outside and see what kind of death trap is waiting for us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:05 pm 
Addict

Vandal moved along with the others, lost in thought. A long coat covered the runes along his arms, leaving only the single one on his right hand exposed. While not completely ignoring his companions, he didn't pay much attention to them either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:24 pm 
Addict

Vandal brushes past barghest rather coldly.
"Hmph"thinks barghest"What I am about to do may save this guys life." Barghest then turns his full attention to the tent at the center of the encampment.Where General Piro could already be plotting the exact destruction of the EN recon force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:22 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune watches Barghest glance over the MT 1st's ranks, and he averts his eyes. He remembers that while he is undercover he must act as if he is a member of the MT forces, and avoid contact except at the appointed times::

*thinking* Why me? I mean, I used to be the loyal attache to General Piro, but then I discovered his confidential correspondence with Empress Jordan, and I had to, just HAD to find out whether the EN forces were as indomitable as he thought they were. Me not being a soldier, I got caught instantly, and now they've inducted me into their ranks and infected me with their philosophies and made me doubt my leaders. So now I'm on their side, and they're using me to spy on my (uhm) leaders. *end thoughts*

::Kit walks up to Barghest and salutes::

Hello sir, may I help you sir? Please understand while you are our ally we will treat you as if you were a member of our command, sir.

::Kitsune looks at Barghest::

Uh, sir? Do you wish to talk to General Piro, sir? He is planning strategy at the moment. I'm sure he would like to go over it with you so we may have the most effectiveness in our attack, sir. I believe Shawn is already inside, sir.
*Initiated by Pyromancer* I dunno why, but being initiated makes me feel better . . .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-06 20:25 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:17 pm 
Addict

Barghest looks over to the attache with a look of indifference."Yes,why don't you take me to see command staff,there is still alot of problems that we have not dealt with yet."
Barghest then follows the attache to the tent.As barghest follows him his thoughts go over what he should do.Then barghest takes a look at the attache and thinks he has seen him somewhere before....but now is not the time to let his thoughts wonder.Behind him he can hear a fight,judging from the yells it seems one of his troopers has gotten in a fist fight with a MT soldier.Barghest would let one of the other commanders put a stop to it.He had bigger problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:13 pm 
Addict

"You lousy son of a bitch."

*WHUMP* Vandal's foot connected with the man's solar plexus in a quick side kick.

"If I EVER hear anything like that again about Bush I will kill you myself. Is that understood you mindless waste of oxygen?"

Vandal grabbed the man by the shirt collar, and with a final growl threw him to the ground, proceeding to walk away from him. Shaking hish ead he took a spot by one of the fire's, warming himself and sinking into his thoughts once more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:07 pm 
Addict

Barghest is lead inside the tent and after a while comes back out and starts calling out orders.When he has gathered most of the other commanders he gets down to work."Okay,we just got our orders.It seems that a mysterious force is heading this way from the MT's extreme flank,about 3 miles out.So while the MT regiment and Avalon regiment attack the PA horde we keep these guys from hitting thier rear."As barghest watchs his troops gather up and move out,he thinks over the situation.No doubt the mysterious force is the Sinfest milita and this is meant to be the ambush that would wipe us out.But the Sinfest milita could not do it by themselves so its a good bet that the MTs would send a small group to hit us in the rear and we would be surrounded and killed to the man.So the only way out of this is simple,Smash right though the Sinfest milita and keep running till we reach the EN kingdom.Barghest looks around as his troops are walking out of the base camp."Move out at double march,lets hit these guys before they even know we are here!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:47 pm 
Addict

Vandal nodded as Barghest barked out orders, removing his long jacket once more, exposing the blue white runes that covered his now exposed arms. A slight glow appeared around them momentarily as he flexed the magic. Thrusting the jacket into the small bag at his waist, borrowed from TSC for this mission, he stepped out with the others, heightening his senses to cover the area around them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:09 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune looks around at the bustle of sudden movement, and his heart jumps into his throat::

This is it . . . General Largo's MIA, but we're going ahead with Piro's plan anyway . . .

::He turns to his General::

Sir, General Piro, sir!

::Piro looks up, startled::

P: Yes, Kitsune?

Permission to go with the squad, sir, to make sure we pull this off, sir!

P: Very well, Kitsune. I don't think it's wise to reveal our involvement in the attack, however . . . You have your stealth equipment, put it on so the forces won't recognize you.

Sir, yes sir!

::Kitsune goes out and finds his tent, then hurries in and changes into the black stealth outfit. He leaves the tent and rushes over to the stealth squad, in command of Lieutenant Asmodeus::

Sir, Captain Kitsune reporting, sir!

A: What the hell do you want?

I've been ordered to join your force to ensure the completion of our army's goals, sir.

A: All right, you can come. Got a weapon?

. . . Sir?

A: I'll take that as a no. Miho, get him a weapon.

M: Aye aye, sir.

::Miho runs off to the armory and returns moments later with a silenced machine pistol::

M: Here, Captain.

Thanks. ::Kitsune takes the pistol and puts it in his holster::

A: Let's go!

::The stealth squad heads into the foliage, and the headset embedded in Kit's gear crackles::

A: All right, squad, you know what to do. Spread out and guerilla warfare tactics. We want to confuse then just enough that they'll be off-guard when the Sinfest militia hits 'em.

A: Time for radio silence. If you need to say something, set your h.s. to secure frequency 2. That way, if they do find out about us, they won't be able to find <i>us</i>.

::A chorus of "Roger"s flew across the frequency, and Kitsune piped up with his own, then switched to secure frequency 5. As he watched the others head off in their own directions, he ducked down in the brush. Then, he began to whisper::

This is Fox Boy to EN force commander. The bats have been set loose. Closing on your position. Fox Boy out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:27 am 
Addict

Radios were something new to the battlefield but already they were quickly becoming a assit to any battle.A few had even made it into the EN Military but only the top commanders had gotten such units.And as such Barghest the XO of the unit had not recived one,but Shawn had.But,shawn was back in the MT camp.Enjoying his"Private time" with Kimiko.He did have some fun but a dagger to the heart can really cut the fun short.Kimiko was in the process of getting dressed again when she heard the radio come alive from shawns backpack.When she heard the message she knew what was going on,she quickly went to General Piro.She didn't need to,General Largo had been recoverd when he was accidently left behind in the rapid department of the EN force.Already another pursuit force,was heading there to ensure the destruction of the EN force.

Meanwhile,The EN Recon force had come upon the Sinfest Regulars.And like barghest expected they outnumbered the Sinfest regulars two to one,but that made little difference.The Sinfest regulars are in one word "Incredible".This was due the harsh training every member goes though.Out of a training cadre of 30 members only 2 would become soldiers.One Sinfest soldier was easily worth 3 regular soldiers.But the EN troops knew they were fighting for their very survival when barghest finally briefed them on what has been going on and this made them just as dangerous as the Sinfest elite.No words were exchanged,both armies knew what was at stake.And in the open plains which stood before the forest that would lead the EN Special Recon force back to their kingdom,the final battle that would alter the face of the Land of webcomics,began.
"CHARGE!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:29 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune waited for the reply from Shawn, the EN commander, but the required code signalling acceptance did not come through. He swore, then switched to s.f. 2, just in time to catch::

P: . . . Piro to stealth force, Piro to force, you have a spy! Plan B! Do not talk to anyone else, do not discuss! You know what to do!

::Kitsune shut off his radio, then swore again::

Damn! Discovered! Oh, shit . . . I knew there was something Piro had planned with Kimiko!

::Kitsune began running towards the EN forces, praying he'd make it in time to warn them of the danger they were in. He was in so much of a hurry, he didn't see the stealth force member until they had whacked him with the butt of their pistol, and everything suddenly went black::

SF Member: So you were the one. I knew I didn't trust you . . .

<i>Really Deep Narrative Voice: Will Kitsune survive the stealth squad? Will the EN forces survive the attack from the </i>Sinfest<i> militia? Stay tuned, next post!</i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:55 pm 
Addict

Vandal slowly walked across the battlefield, gathering power to the runes covering his body, a dim blue white glue surrounded him in a nimbus of light. As the opponent rushed towards him, he prepared to return the attack, silver light gathering in a tight ball around his clenched fists

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:08 pm 
Addict

It was becoming a hell on earth.
Both sides tore into each other with a passion.On the Sinfest side,it was their best chance to prove their mettle and send a message to everybody.For the EN it was a fight for their very survival.Barghest swung his blade left and right,striking at every direction.For a while he thought they might break though and would be able to escape.Then he heard the sound of gunfire."Guns?Neither we nor the Sinfest milita have guns only the Meg...."Barghest turns and yells to his troops."ALL SPELL CASTERS PULL BACK AND DEAL WITH THE MTS BEHIND US!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:19 pm 
Native

"SONSA BITCHES!" Is the last words four MT's heard as Valin charges in from behind them.

"Ya'll screwheads forgot to wake me up again!" This said as he lops off another head and grabs the body to shield from multiple bullets flying his direction.

Hoping to buy some time for the spellcasters, Valin whips out the dead MT's machine pistol and begins cappin off rounds at the other MT soldiers.

As the shielding body is reduced to swiss cheese Valin enlarges his blade to the size of a massive axe and ducks behind it. Hearing the bullets ricochet off the axe, and noticing the nearest MT is reloading, Valin transforms the Spiffsilver blade into a shortsword, swinging it quickly to lop off another MT zombie head.

"Those spellcasters better get to work soon..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:07 am 
Addict

Vandal hears the sound of gunfire, throwing himself to the side instinctively, the shells meant for him shredding into the opponent who had been to slow to move. Whipping about, the sword vanishes from his hand, silver light surrounding him in a full nimbus, bullets flashing as they impact the shield. Drawing up his power, he shapes it in his mind, preparing the attack. With a sweep of his arms, he releases the power from the Quicksilver runes.

"LUNAR CRESCENT"

The energy forms an extending arc which cuts into the machine gunners to the rear of the battle. Many lie dead, many others wounded, limbs missing from their bodies. Still more MT gunners train their weapons on the EN warriors. As Vandal sprints towards their position, silver light gathers in his hands, bursting forth to explode in small clusters in the enemy ranks as he closes the distance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:29 am 
Native

Valin loses a few strands of hair as he dives under Vandal's lunar crescent, barely missing being decapitated. Rolling into a standing position Valin slices the arm off of an MT gunner.

"Ya can't shoot without a hand ya bastard!"

As he's turning, Valin trips over the limb he had just severed, falling below a barrage of bullets meant for him.

"Whew, I love being lucky" Valin charges directly at the offending soldier and quickly rams the Spiffsilver blade into the man's chest, turning with the man still on his blade, Valin uses him as a shield as he runs toward the next...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:13 am 
Addict

General Piro was known for second guessing himself and when he sent the second combat team he sent the one thing that he knew would get the job done,Seraphim.Along with reinforcements for the MTs who were being shredded to pieces she was a dominating force.She glowed with a holy aura,her golden armor which covered her beautiful form was blinding at times.She floated over the ground and hardly seemed to require any effort to do so,her wings were huge and were the color of pure snow.In her hand she held a mighty flaming sword and in the other a great shield.She was truely a sight to behold and would lift the hearts of any MT soldier.But for barghest all he saw was a enemy and when he noticed several men running toward her,he jumped out in front of them and turned to seraphim."ALL EN FORCES! BREAK CONTACT FROM ENEMY AND GO HOME!GET THOUGH THE FOREST AND DEFEND OUR EMPRESS!"Barghest turns to the soldiers behind him"You all have done great,now get out of here.I will keep them busy."Before they can stop him barghest charges Seraphim."HEY BITCH,YOU ARE GOING DOWN!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:07 pm 
Addict

Unleashing a final blast of power into the enemy gunners, Vandal curses.

"Barghest you fucking moron, you don't stand a chance."

Running towards the Seraphim as Barghest was closing, he gathered his power once more and released it, his body becoming as power itself.

"QUICKSILVER RUSH"

He became a flare of silver light as it struck forth at blinding speed to strike the Seraphim, shoving her backwards into her own troops, sending the whole down in a tangle of arms and legs. She was unhurt, and would recover soon. Fortunately the lesser MT troops would keep her entangled for a bit. A small bit of power sent into lines of force around the lot would delay her even longer.

"C'mon Barghest you bloody idiot!"

Running at a dead sprint away from the MT forces and their deadly Seraphim, Vandal grabbed Barghest by the arm, pulling him along until the man got his feet under him.

"Valin, let's go! Time to get the hell out of here."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VandalHeart on 2002-09-11 17:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:45 pm 
Addict

Barghest tore his arm away from vandal."Damnit,let me handle this if I don't keep her busy she will slaughter us as we run away."A explosion of light and the MT soldiers covering Seraphim were scattered all over the battlefield.She was burning with a Holy aura and had spotted vandal,already she was walking toward them.She even cut down a Sinfest Milita man who had the misfortune of getting in her way."Well,shit now she has set her sights on you.Come on,with the both of us we can keep her busy as the others make a run for it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:19 am 
Addict

"One of these days you're going to learn some common sense, Barghest. Let's do this shite."

Summoning the Runeblade to his hand, silver light flared around him as he called up shield of magic, extending it's glow to a seperate shield around Barghest.

"You want some of this? Then bring it ya traitorous wench! LUNAR CRESCENT!"

Light exploded outward in a sweeping arc, decimating the soldiers that stood around the Seraphim. The crescent slammed into the Seraphim's holy aura, shattering as it did so.

"Fuck, so that aint gonna work. Time to get dirty I suppose."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next