ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:18 am 
Local

At that instant the unkown soldier heard a heavy thump to his right and when he looked Noss slowly rose in his cape, blade ablaze. His countenance was one of dread and his eyes of burning hatred, fixed on the soldier. He started approaching...

His hate was like an open valve of destructive energy into his body, energy that he channeled to his limbs and magic. His aura was of crimison an black stripes whirled in it, lashing out violently and randomly. This was his darkside. This was the being of conflict's curse.
The air around him seemed cold, but that was only his heart. The maliscous smile of his, a grotesque mockery of joy. The bone-chilling voice: "Who...are...you?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ceriel Nosforit on 2002-07-26 10:25 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:02 pm 
Addict

*The unknown Soldier slowly turns around to face both noss and rand.*
"First ambassodor monkey is right behind me and those ninjas don't belong to the PA"
*Points hand back at the protective field.*
"Second I Advise both of you to turn back this instant or DIE!!"
????:Wait!!
*Everybody turns as barghest finally comes too but he is still stuck under the angels bulk.*
Barghest:Let him have safety monkey,drop the field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:48 am 
Addict

*UWC doesn't want to expose Shawn. The arrow is severed by an invisible force, leaving the fletching sticking out of his hand, and the head imbedded in SM's shoulder. The the field divides like an ameoba, and lifts SM over to the petulant soldier. The effort is beginning to tire UWC.*

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:45 am 
Addict

*The strange soldier takes SM over his shoulder then in a flash,is gone.

Around the base chaos reigns as wounded are sorted out and the dead are buried.Barghest waits as he is being treated for the many injuries he sustained.He looks over to the medic.*
"Have you checked on that battle angel that was on top of me?"
"No,sir"
"Could someone check for me?"
*Meanwhile shawn is talking to kimiko,it appears a deal has been made and EN has made a ally.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:42 pm 
Local

"She's still breathing!" Noss' voice announces loudly an instant after his commander's enquiry as he falls to his knees next to her. Scrambling to get her in a less hazardous position her face twists in the agony of her scortched back. She remains silent even though Noss' hands are covered with a mess of soot and blood as he lifts them over her and rythmically chants. He seems to at times have at least three voices simultaneously, all sounding completely diffrently and of multiple languages. The battle angel seems to be illuminated, almost radiating with heat. The wounds stop bleeding. She whimpers slightly, but her face doesn't display agony anymore. Noss' voices suddenly dissappear, but the chanting remains in sounds he somehow emmits. He moves the palms of his hands together and painfully bright light oozes out from inbetween. A breeze picks up pace and the voices are now detached from their previous owner, dancing in the wind. The soot on the angel's back starts to dry up and blow away as healthy skin appears beneath it. The light dies out along with the wind and voices, leaving only silence.
"Someone..." he sighs "Get her a blanket."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:35 pm 
Addict

*The battle with the ninja hit teams was hard on the EN recon force.Taking 30% losses but in return they had almost wiped out the ninjas.The base camp is a mess,but it really doesn't matter to the EN troops as rumors already are going around that they will be moving out shortly.After a while barghest was able to get on his feet and thank noss for his help with the angel.Barghest also had a chat with the angel,thanking her for saving his life.He was in the middle of chatting with her when shawn called him.*
"CAPTAIN BARGHEST!!"
*After saying goodbye to the angel and watching her rejoin her group barghest runs over to his CO.*
"Yes,sir?"
"We are moving out soon,so prepare to get moving.I'm happy to say we have made a alliance with the MTs and avalon.So,we are going to be moving out soon to cover the extreme flank of the Avalon force.By the way have the scouts you sent to locate the Sinfest milita come back yet?"
*Barghest looks around.*
"Sir,I would guess that Corporal,UWC is here."
"Where is he then?"
"Just call out his name sir,thats how I find him."
"Corporal UWC!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:29 pm 
Addict

*UWC rises out of the underbrush. He glances around, and then Lowers the sheild around Shawn.*

You called?

*He makes an obscure gesture. It could mean anything.*

*A small grey kitten clambers out of a hollow log. It has huge blue eyes. It wobbles over to Kimiko and sits, looking up at her.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-07-28 00:10 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:58 pm 
Addict

*Shawn is startled for a moment but regains his confidence quickly.*
"I was informed by the captain here that he sent you and some men on a mission to find the location of the Sinfest milita.Well,did you find them?"
*Meanwhile movement in the MT delegation drew barghest attention.Kimiko is petting a kitten that seemed to appear out of nowhere.Barghest thinks nothing of it but the cat reminds him of the pair of cats that gave him that owl.*
"THE OWL!"
*Both <b>YOU</b>WC and shawn look at him like he is a maniac.*
"Sir,may I be go check on something?"
"uhh,yes you may soldier."
*Barghest runs back toward his tent.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:42 am 
Native

Returning from the woods after mopping up the remaining ninjas, Valin collapses onto his bedroll, not having gained much rest before the attack. Not bothering to take any armor off, he quickly falls into a fitful sleep, but ready to jump to action should another battle start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:52 pm 
Addict

*Barghest comes running up to his camp fire only to find his lunch has been overcooked.*
Damn you ninjas,damn you to hell!
*Sitting down by the fire barghest takes the owl off the poker and takes a cautious bite.*
Hmmm,not bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:51 pm 
Addict

Vandal had near collapsed after the end of the battle. Sweat ran down his body, soaking through his clothes. His eyes were half closed as he now sat before a small fire, near oblivious to what was happening around him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:51 pm 
Addict

*Vandal's attention is drawn when barghest sticks the toasted owl in front of his face.*
You want some? It's very tasty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:52 am 
Local

Noss sits on the ground resting his arms on his knees in a relaxed posture. His eyes are closed and breathing slow, deep and gentle. At times he sways a bit, not unlike the ever-dancing fire he's sitting in front of. A calmness sourrounds him like a diffuse cloud.
He is tending to the massive amount of Chi he lost when healing the battle angel. She was so close to death that she was about to take him with her. Nevertheless, just before it was too late he drained through his essence and got the extra Chi he needed... But she would live.
Later he would speak to her. Now was time for recovery.
The silver arrow still entered his mind, disrupting his meditation.

[Ed: Verbal clumsyness removed.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ceriel Nosforit on 2002-08-02 05:57 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:42 pm 
Addict

*When barghest gets no response from vandal he decides to eat the rest.As he turns away he sees that shawn has rallied the army and as he stands there they are moving out.With a sigh barghest picks up his pack and sword and follows them.He pauses and turns.
"Hey come on everybody,you don't want to be hanging around when the PA calvary come looking for some fun."
*Barghest then turns and starts walking.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:45 am 
Local

Noss lifts his head and looks at Barghest, not saying a word but letting tired eyes do the talking. All of his graceous agility is gone as he pits his will against his body to get it up and moving, but he succeeds in the task.
"He's right you know." pausing and breathing in deeply "There's no time for rest."
With a voice a lot lower and mostly to himself he adds "Ever..."

When the rage in me subsides

- Delerium - The Silence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:48 am 
Native

Dreaming the strange and scary nightmares of post-battle sleep, Valin suddenly awakes, his hand going instantly to his blade.

Taking quite awhile scanning the area around him, the silence is finally broken with his downtrodden voice.

"Fuck... everyone's gone."

Shouldering his pack, Valin strikes off in the direction he imagines the army would have marched and grumbles about no one waking him up.

[OOC: Hadda revive it, I'm diggin this thread. /OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:44 am 
Addict

As he marched along barghest mused over his possible foes.The traitorious Ghastly mercs were a surprise,even though Barghest was personally sickend by the likes of them he never expected that they would turn against them.So Barghest went over other possible conspirators besides the Sinfest milita,who would like to see a alliance ruined.
"The wendy legionnaires?No,we help protect their borders.Any sign of trickery and we would let the bandit hordes raid them at will.Would the Arch Mages of SEMME benefit from our downfall? No,they are close allies with the Avalonians and would send troops to protect them.Our alliance with them would only help them."
Barghest stopped the train of thought to look around in the woods and giving special attention to checking the tree tops.The Sinfest ninjas could return at anytime.Barghest was also glad to see his troops already checking the woods.Barghest then returned to his thoughts."Okay,why would the Sinfest milita buy off the ghastly troops to attack the MT lines?"Shaking his head barghest clears his mind."There is no use in guessing what is really going on, thats the job of our leaders and Spys."
Barghest looked up and over the rise he could see a huge camp,with what seems to be never ending rows of tents,and between them ran MT troopers.Barghest could see they were already forming up into battle formations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:44 am 
Addict

As Barghest trudges along, lost in thought, two nondescript cats drag a second owl out of the brush in front of him.

As he reaches for it, they hiss, and worry at it's legs.

Attached to one of them, is a slim cylindrical container...

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:31 pm 
Addict

At first surprised at the cats and the owl,barghest quickly notices the slim container on its leg.
"A message owl?"
He quickly gets a hold of it and rips it off.Ripping the little container from the leg and giving the rest of the owl to the cats,barghest then prys open the container .Barghest picks it up and begins to read as he walks along.

*To Dom,temp-regent of the Glorious MT empire,
I have recieved your message of your failure to get the Foolish girl of the EN kingdom to become a colony of our great empire.I am disappointed in you,this will be a dishonor that I will not forget easily.I have only met this girl once and she should have caved in to your threats.She knows that she cannot stand against us yet she still resists her chance to become a lord in my court.Even worse is that with the recent loss of her one compentent and slut of general,Bush moneymaker, she is saddend and at a loss.I saw how close she was to her and with that loss she should have been nothing more then a sad,little...nubile...young...cute(handwriting suddenly becomes messy like somebody slapped the writer upside the head.)
But in retrospect this was not your fault.I should have guessed that Gaijin would have refused.They do not yet know who are their betters.So after I win this battle and make a example of this so called "Elite recon task force" of hers,I will personally demand that she surrender her throne or she will be removed by force.On another subject it should be noted that the Sinfest milita,on our advice is looking for a chance to try out the new training they have undergone.I heard the raid they launched against the EN camp was nicely done.To add to the more good news the Ghastly mercs were get this, wiped out by the EN troops!The Sinfest milita is very good at the art of deception and we should start looking toward making allies with them.
Finally to make up for the early accusations,I will gift you with Jordan kennedy after I take over her kingdom.I think she will add varity to your already great collection of concubines.

General Piro

Barghest was barely able to keep himself from tearing up the letter.As quick as he could he pocketed it before he changed his mind.He was almost shaking with rage.Bush,the formal commander of the Recon force was killed in a final battle with the engimatic Hooper.Barghest still had nightmares from the final few minutes of the battle as he tried his best to reach her in time.If only he could have gotten there faster....no,there was nothing he could have done.And then Piro had the audacity to say he would make his empress Jordan a sex slave!Barghest swore he would gut piro himself,the guy had planned this all out!Piro used the moron of a leader shawn to lead his troops into a ambush that would kill them all.Barghest then looked up,they were in the center of the MT camp.Putting on the best face he could barghest tried to look normal.Barghest could only wait and try to figure out when the ambush was to go off,If they started fighting now the PA horde would pounce on the MTs so It would not happen now.Barghest looked to the closest trooper"Could you do me a favor and go ask shawn where we are to be posted?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:00 am 
Native

As Barghest sits in his command tent set up inside the MT camp, he doesn't notice a figure sliding in under one side until he hears the thump from that direction.

"What the fuck?! Valin? Where the hell've you been?"

"Hey, overslept. Brought you a present..." Valin points to a motionless lump on the ground. "I caught him in the woods tying shit to owls... the note only said 'Ph33r mI n33d 4 b33r' or something, I dunno, seemed like it was encoded..."

Barghest quickly moves to check the unconcious figure's face. "Holy shit... it's General Largo... He should be a valuable bargaining chip... Wait a second... how'd you get into the camp?"

Valin, almost dead on his feet from exhaustion simply shrugs and says, "Well... I clonked this guy and just dragged him straight to the tent with your banner... I dunno, sentries were all over, but they just didn't see me. Must be my special form of luck again. Anyway, I'ma go lay down, and damnit, wake me up when somethin happens this time will ya?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Ix on 2002-09-02 06:03 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next