ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:32 am 
Native

/Whilest Spy is making his way to the game of pool he notices another lady enter this place dressed in a cat suit.
Well since van is busy playing pool i might as well meet this lady and her twin, mannikin?
Oh well that will give us more to talk about.
/Spy slides onto the stool next to this mystery women and flags the barkeep.
Ill have a french beer and could you give a drink to these ladies. oh and this should cover there tabs.
/Spy pulls out a breif case filled with cash and hands it to the barkeep.
This also should cover mine for a while.
The name is Spy. Secret Spy. I am the brother of The Sinister Chris and i would like to get to know you.
I know a select few people here and would like to get aquented with as many people as posible.

There is no I in team. but there is me
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:03 am 
Tourist

OOC: Is it just me, but for a vampire, i was very noticeable while SNEAKING UP on Raven. Don't understand it sometimes.

Dark pulls his fangs out of the spout.

Dark: "THANK YOU...Chris. If i had known this bar had served blood I would have grabbed it as soon as i could."

Dark Walks up to Spike who was attacking David. He begins to pet the cat.

Dark: "Hey, youre not so bad of a ... no, thats Dark Angel's hand kitty... no, no, you need to stop biting me...BAD KITTY, Give me back my hand!"

Dark stares at where his hand used to be. Blood does not squirt out to much, for it has already began to regenerate. Might as well wait for it to return fully before i decide to do anything else, seeing as I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT IT BEING STOPPED BY GOD CHRIS ONE POST LATER :smile: you know im just kidding.

Dark then realizes he has a big bump on his head. He rubs it for a second, wanting it to stop hurting, but at the same time wanting to find out who had hit him. He walks towards the now mauled Night Hawk.

Dark: "Who hit me?"

Dark Angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 5:27 am 
Addict

/Chris listens to the last few conversations from the bar

Meh.

/Chris then disappears

Don't worry, I'm still here...

Wait, on second thoughts, worry.

F34r,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:09 am 
Addict

Drachen chuckles, "Van darlin, I don't mind one bit." He watches for a moment as she walks away, then turns back to the pool table for his shot. He studies the table for a moment, looking over the shots available. Laying his cue into position, Drachen takes a single slow breath, and then shoots, sending the cue ball into the three, which rebounds off the five, and barely manages to knock the five into a pocket.

"Hmmph. Lucky shot."

Looking over what's left, he's rather dismayed to that the cue ball has managed to hide itself behind the six ball after bouncing around the dang table.

"Well, alrighty then. Time for my specialty then. Bout the only thing I'm good at in this game."

Positioning himself, he draws back, takes another slow breath, and shoots. The cue ball is jumped up and over the six, landing perfectly to roll along and nudge the three ball into a pocket. Smiling Drachen starts to look a little confident, and then spies the four ball... between everything else.

"Ah shizz...."

Sighing, he shoots the cue ball, jumping it to land on top of the four, and nudging some of the others around, but not getting anything anywhere close to sinking.

"Alright, your show there Mark." Walking back over to where his drink is, he leans against the table, taking a swig form his root beer. And then, in walks Deuce, and the kid fomr the mech fight, Cale he believes was the name. Walking over to the bar, he nods to the bartender...was that Enforcer in that outfit.... and speaks.

"Deuce, and Cale was it? Bout time you guys showed up. chris is around here somewhere. Well hewas...wonder where he got off to? For some reason that makes me slightly nervous when he gets outta my sight. Anyways. Hey barkeep, put their drinks on my tab. Gotta get back to my game now."

Seeing Van returning after filling her mug, he falls into step beside her.

"Well I didn't get much on my shot, but ah well, it's all fun."

Suddenly, a low beeping comes from his watch. Looking at the face for a second as numbers and letters flash by, he grimaces.

"Well damn. Looks like I gotta jet. Bein called into work. Bloody friggin shizz monkeys can't do anything on their own without botherin me for something. Van darlin, I'll be back, and I'll have to play ya again. We'll have some drinks, make fun of Chris or something."

He turns, kisses her on the chek all quick-like, winks and heads for the door before he gets whalloped. Stopping momentarily in the door, he yells back, "Hey someone tell Chris I had to go, and have him wire my prize to Legacy Megaspacial Enterprises Inc. I'm outta here, laterz."

Retrieving his caster pistol, he twirls it once before holstering the weapon, and disapears from sight, moments later, and engine is heard reving up, and then fading away....

[ooc] Unjfortunately, unforeseen circumstances beyond my control are gonna deprive me of my computer, and therefore my internet for a time. Not sure how long. I'll be back though. Just not sure how long. Take it easy while I'm gone y'all. Laterz.[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:35 am 
Local

Quote:
On 2001-12-31 00:32, Secret Spy wrote:
/Spy slides onto the stool next to this mystery women and flags the barkeep.
Ill have a french beer and could you give a drink to these ladies. oh and this should cover there tabs.
/Spy pulls out a breif case filled with cash and hands it to the barkeep.
This also should cover mine for a while.
The name is Spy. Secret Spy. I am the brother of The Sinister Chris and i would like to get to know you.
I know a select few people here and would like to get aquented with as many people as posible.

"Thank you for the drink, Secret Spy. I remember seeing you briefly at the Initiation Fight. I'm LovelyAngel, and this is my not-so-talkative twin, LovelyMannikin." :wink:

The LovelyAngel hands Secret Spy a holographic business card.

"Secret Spy -- goddess, everyone has such interesting names around here -- do you go by 'Secret', 'Spy', 'SS', or anything else?"

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>Be the best. Have fun. No compromise</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:16 pm 
Expatriate

Grey is standing at the bar when a noise sounds in his head. 'incoming'

Grey begins to have spasms as he stands, but suddenly he stops, and turns to the crowd "with new eyes".

"Damn. Clone recombination sucks. Can never get used to it. Anyway, where's Chris. He's got the prizes for the mech warriors. I was promised one."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 3:27 pm 
Native

I manely go by Spy but i am cool with anything.
/Chad sees Dark getting his hand chewed of by spike and stifles a laugh
good kitty. he really does live up to his name.
Well i wonder when hawk will be done rithing in pain.
oh well back to drinks.
Thank you for the card.
I would give you are card of mine but i do not have any yet.
I try to keep everything on the DL.
The only thing i admit to is chris is my bro and that is not much to admit to.
Hes a cool guy when he is not slapping everyone around and making people feel like dirt.
I am sorry if i am sounding bitter but he brought me here and everytime we talk i end up getting slapped or beaten up.
So what is the story with your shy freind here.
She looks a lot like you .
Except you are more atractive since you talk and move.
Well I am glad we met.

Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 5:07 pm 
Expatriate

[OOC] Try reading the posts BEFORE you reply. If you would take three minutes out of your day to read every thing, you would realize that I have Spike on the couch with me. . .so DA your hand is still intact (for now);) [/OOC]

/looks around sipping her sprite
"Lovely, I dodnt know you had a twin. . . cool, shes shy huh?"
/pets her new friend Spike.
"do you want some catnip?"
/Raven opens a bag of fresh catnip and Spike goes nuts when he smells it
"heh heh heh. . .here you go"
/hands Spike a large chunk of the catcrack. . ahem I mean Nip, he eats half of it and then attacks DA
"no wait stop please. . .thats a Good kitt- uh Bad kitty!"
/laughs as she sips her sprite
~Raven Sage~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 5:08 pm 
Local

[OOC] How'd Mark know Van's full name anyway? :???: [/OOC]

*Van frowns slightly at Mark*

"Hrmmph... there is nothing wrong with the name Vanguard. I'll have you know that it means that I'm in the leading position into battle... or, umm... that I'm ahead of my time! It's a family name full of rich tradition, dating back to the times of the Armstrong border clan in Scotland." Van rambles on with her obviously well-rehearsed defense of her name.

"Then, you won't mind if I call you Vanguard all the time now... right Vanguard?" Mark retorts.

"If you do, I'm warning you that I can't be held accountable for my actions buddy." Van raises up a fist and threatens him jokingly.

*With that, Van saunters over to the bar*

"Hmm, so that's where he's been hiding..." Van sees that Enforcer is playing Barkeep.

"Hiya Enforcer, do I want to know why you're playing Bartender tonight?" Van asks while handing her b33r mug over to be filled.

"Oh, probably not." is Enforcer's enigmatic reply as he hands back the newly filled mug .

"Fair enough... ya do look good in that outfit though." Van smiles, then takes a sip. "Keep up the good work then!"

*Van hears a familiar voice, and turns to her left. She addresses her friend LovelyAngel and nods to the man sitting next to her with a grin.*

Hey, it's LovelyAngel.... and LovelyAngel?" Van squints, then rubs her eyes. "Either I'm seein' double or I've had a few too many drinks tonight."

"Hello Van! Your first guess was right. Although, you've probably had a few too many as well no doubt." LovelyAngel admonishes Van playfully.

*ahem*

"<i>Fill with mingled cream and amber, I will drain that glass again. Such hilarious visions clamber through the chambers of my brain. Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies, come to life and fade away. What care I how time advances? I am drinking ale today.</i> Poe... Edgar Allen Poe that is." Van quotes while holding up her beer.

"Well, at least your a literate drunk." LovelyAngel replies with a smile, then gestures toward her twin. "Van, meet the LovelyMannikin."

"It's a pleasure to meet you..." Van clasps the LovelyMannikin's hand in her own and shakes it solemnly.

What's that?" Van leans forward and pretends that the LM is talking into her ear.

"Heh, ya got that right! .... She sure is.... uh huh... yep! No, I didn't know that about LovelyAngel... ya don't say... Yeah, I think your catsuit is nicer too... " Van pretends to converse with the LovelyMannikin while keeping a straight face. Ah the while, she keeps Angel in her pheripheral vison to catch her reaction.

*Finally LovelyAngel can't stand it anymore and bursts into laughter, she whacks Van on the arm playfully*

"Quit pretending my inanimate mannikin twin is alive, you!"

"She isn't alive?!" Van exclaims in mock horror, "What've you done to her!"

*With that, Van can't keep it together any longer. Her serious visage dissolves into laughter as well. Enforcer shakes his head ruefully at her from behind the bar. Suddenly, Van spies Drachen coming her way.*

"Ah geez, I've been neglecting my nine-ball game! We'll have ta talk more later. Wish me luck LovelyAngels!" Van exclaims, then goes to meet up Drachen.

*She smiles as he walks along her with her back to the pool table*

"So, did you kick my ass yet?" Van questions, alluding to an earlier statement that was made.

"Well I didn't get much on my shot, but ah well, it's all fun." Drachen replies.

"Quit being modest." she grins.

*Suddenly Drachen's watch beeps, he looks rather unhappy... so it must not be a good thing. Sure enough, he's being called away to work*

"Ah well, duty calls and all that... I understand. You're right, we'll have to do this again sometime."

*Van stops in her tracks as Drachen kisses her cheek, then bolts out of the establishment. After a slight pause, Vans shakes out of it... berating herself for being caught off guard. Despite her bluff and bravado, she's actually very shy about some things... this being one of them.*

"Geez Van, grow up already." Van runs a hand though her hair and exhales sharply... then makes her way back to the pool table.

[OOC] That's too bad Drach. Catch you later when you regain your computer/internet. [/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 7:44 pm 
Tourist

You know what? Im getting tired of all the shit, im out.

Dark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 10:34 pm 
Local

(OOC) He, er... overheard Van's earlier conversation with the bartender. Yeah, that's it.. (/OOC)

"Scottish, huh?"

* Mark pauses to watch Van rapidly drain the contents of her mug, almost in one gulp. *

"Why am I not surprised.." he jokes, returning to the pool table.

"Hey, since Drachen's gone, are we continuing with this game, or is it over with?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 6:37 pm 
Native

It is to bad that you have to leave dark
things just started to get interesting.
Oh ravez spike is a free spirit he rarely stays in one place or can sit still when picked up.
oh and catnip makes him go berserk.
So i would say you have about a minute before it kicks into his system and this place turns into a blood bath.
the best thing to do is carefully give him back to chris so he can sednd him into an isolated booth where he can go crazy.
be careful we do not want anybody hurt.

That cats a mennace
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:35 pm 
Native

Okay before i get killed i am hiding.
/Spy jumps and hides behind the bar ready for spike to go crazy
Hes all yours i sure am not going to get in the way.
Have fun difusing him.
oh lovely you might want to come back here with me.
bring your manequine.

Secret Spy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Secret Spy on 2002-01-01 18:36 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:38 pm 
Expatriate

OOC: Sorry I've been gone folks been busy with the holidays.
/OOC

*Pulls himself off of the wall and looks at his tunic all torn because of Spike.*

That was my best tunic dammnit! Ow those CD's hurt. Yo Sinister!

Sinister: Yeah?

You wanna do me a favor an' heal me please? I'm still a little lacking in the magic department.

Sinister: What do I get out of it?

Ummmmmm...I'll pay your tab?

*Sinister cinsiders this and finds the offer...pleasing* Deal

*Hawk is now healed and tosses Enforcer a large bag of gold nuggets.*

I hope to god that that is enough Chris can run up a bill when it comes to alcohol so let me know if you need more.

*Hawk walks over to the bar and grabs Spy*

I didn't appreciate all those CD's bud.

*Throws him at the wall making his teeth stick into a beam. Sits down next to Lovely.*

Well apparently I really was talking to a Manaquin. My name is Night Hawk, but you can just call me Hawk like everyone else.

*Bows to Lovely, pulls a rose out of the air and gives it to her.*

So how are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 10:39 pm 
Expatriate

/Picks up Spike and locks him in the bathroom, realizes that he might get bored so Raven grabs some mice from her back pack. throws them in the bathroom and re-locks the door
"there we go, problem solved!"
/walks back over to her couch and sits down
"I wonder if I remembered to close the window in the bathroom. . ."
/looks over to the bathroom
"find out soon enough"
/Looks to SS
"hey, why is DA leaving? weird. . ."
~Raven Sage~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:56 am 
Local

[OOC] Megamisama! You all are a handful to keep up with! My head is spinning! [/OOC]

The LovelyAngel is for some odd reason attracting a lot of attention at the bar.

Secret Spy: "So what is the story with your shy friend here. She looks a lot like you. Except you are more attractive since you talk and move."

The LovelyAngel grins. "Arigatou. Yeah, being able to talk is a big plus in getting to know people." :wink: "I don't know where LovelyMannikin came from, but I've adopted her." She glares at Enforcer. "I do not foresee this inanimate mannikin ever acquiring any sentience!"

Enforcer just rolls his eyes heavenward, avoiding the gaze of the LovelyAngel.

Raven Sage, who is petting the cat Spike, chimes in: "Lovely, I didn't know you had a twin. . . cool, she's shy huh?"

LovelyAngel: "Yeah, cat's got her tongue -- permanently! I would say LovelyMannikin's inability to speak for herself is a congenital birth defect."

Raven Sage feeds Spike a handful of catnip. The cat goes wild-eyed berzerk and starts to tear into anything or anyone within striking distance. Secret Spy dives behind the bar and urges the LovelyAngel (and LovelyMannikin) to protect herself and join him. Eventually Raven Sage is able to grab Spike and toss him into the large unisex restroom. An assortment of shouts, screams, and banging noises are heard from behind the closed restroom door. The LovelyAngel doesn't want to know any details about that battle. :wink:

Night Hawk, who had been shredded by Spike but healed by Chris, sits himself on the barstool next to the LovelyAngel. Chris has done a fine job healing Night Hawk's wounds but neglected to repair the tunic, which remains tattered. After introducing himself to the LovelyAngel, Hawk bows, materializes a long-stem red rose from the air, and hands it to the LovelyAngel.

LovelyAngel: "Awww! How sweet!"

Hawk: "So how are you?"

LovelyAngel: "Well, I admit I'm a little dizzy trying to talk to a bunch of new people simultaneously, all the while dodging flying pool balls, people, and cats." *grins* "It is never boring at Bimbo's Bar and Grill! And it seems to be particularly busy tonight. Besides newcomers, we seem to have all the pilots from the mecha battle in Pullman trickling in."

The LovelyAngel hands Hawk her holographic business card. "So, Hawk, what brings you here? What do you do? And what are you looking for in life?"

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Only dead fish swim with the current."</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 3:25 am 
Addict

NOTE: Listening to such songs as Drowning Pool - Bodies, Disturbed - Down With the Sickness, the Mortal Combat theme, and Static X - This is Not might be suggested.

/Spike bursts from the restroom and lunges at Van

/Van dissappears

/Spike lunges for the next closest victim

MENWHILE IN THE RESTROOM:

/Van re-appears

Van: What the fuck?

/Chris becomes visible

*They look around to see blood splatters from the mice and the two people that were in the restroom*

We are all SOOO dead.

I can't believe that Raven gave that cat catnip.

Van: What's so bad about that?

Did you not see the cat lunge at you?

Van: I did find that rather odd.

Yeah, the cat is insane with catnip...

Van: ...

Yeah. This won't be pleasant.

*They hear voices thru the door*

[out the door]

Dear god!

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

MY SQUEEDLEESPOOGE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! It took my leg!

Ha ha ha AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

THE PAIN! THE PPPPPAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!

[/out the door]

*Van and Chris look at eachother*

I'm so staying in here.

Van: I'm with you.

Yeah, even with my power...

You are all sooo fucked,
The Sinister Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-01-02 03:30 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 3:50 am 
Expatriate

*Turns to Lovely*

What brings me here? Well I used to be friends with quite a lot of people in another inn a few years ago but then a war started and the inn, and most of my friends were killed. It was called the War of the Gems. Faught in and around the Desert Crystal Inn. As for what I do, I'm a mercanary most of the time a hired sword and mage. Every once in awhile I'll run into one of my old friends like Sinister and end up in another war of power. It's been some years since I've seen another of my friends so I'm thinking it's about time for another thing to go wrong. As for what I want out of life...thats simple, Peace and a place to rest and get to know people again. I need a new group of friends mine have been scattered to the four winds."

*takes a sip of his wine and as he sets the glass down Spike bursts out of the bathroom lunging for Van. Van dissapears and Spike seems to change direction in mid flight and go for Raven Sage. As Spike makes contact he seems to blur and suddnely the lower half of Raven's body dissapears in a mist of blood.*

Ah shit I need to go help. You might want to hide. As the saying goes 'no peace for the living'.

*Spike lunges for Hawk but he dissapears and reappears at Raven's side.*

Hey sis you Okay?

Raven: Yeah I'm great...How do you think I am you dick I'm dying!

Oh....yeah......there is that.

*Holds his hands over Raven and her legs slowly re-form compleatly healed.*

Raven: Thanks.

No prob sis.

*Just as Hawk turns to find where spike is he gets clawed accross the chest. Five claw wounds now lacerate his chest deep enough to see his rib cage.*

Oh.....shit.......that is not good.

*He then proceeds to fall to the ground.*

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:17 am 
Native

/Spy jumps from behind the bar dressed in a black lether trench coat looking a lot like neo.
You have been a bad kitty and its time for your shots.
/from his jacket he pulls two desert eagles that have been specialized to contain horse tranquelizers.
Hawk is my beat up toy find a new one.
/Spy side steps and fires at the same time until he hits a wall then he proceeds to roll on the ground and fire more until all his bullets are gone.
/while Spy is firing spike starts going into slow motion and starts dogging and flicking tranquelizers at people with his tail.
/Spy looks suprised when none hit the cat but he knew that this wasnt an easy task.
Alright time to put the weapons away and fight like... men... yeah men.
/Spy ripps away the trenchcoat to reveal him wearing a pair of american flag boxing shorts.
I am going to put on my gloves so i dont hurt you to much.
/Spy goes in swinging, right jab, left hook, right right, left hook.
/his southpaw boxing would impress even Rocky.
/know spikes turn. he gives a left slash that spy dogdes but then he gives a good right that spy can not.
/this fight goes about five minutes left, right, claw, jab.
/Finally Spike loses interest with this fight and gives a punch that sends Spy into a wall almost making Spy black out from the pain
/Spy gets up and looks around him to see most people lying dead and some cowering under tables.
/Then he notices the door to the bathroom is missing.
Oh Shit. im going to need some help.
where the hell is Chris when you need him.
/Spy runs to the bathroom

That Cats a menace.
Secret Spy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Secret Spy on 2002-01-02 03:57 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:28 am 
Addict

Yeah even with my power...

/Spike bursts thru the door

/Chris pushes Van in to a stall and pulls a baseball bat out of a rift

Bring it you little shit.

*Spike lunges at Chris and takes off Chris' arm, at the same time Chris cracks a couple of the cat's ribs with the bat*

Oh poop,
The Sinister Chris

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 85  Next