ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:24 pm 
Addict

"So they used to play songs in here, eh?" Ghost says, grinning. He looks at Bandman. "I have a yen to sing a couple. Anyone here play an instrument?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:52 pm 
Addict

"Yo!!!" Chaos walks out from the kitchen, tossing a bigass tray of wings on the table. "Watch out, they're a little hot. Ghost, I got Bass."

Chaos starts to set up his stuff, and is soon ready to play.

"We got a while to wait for a food resupply."

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:01 pm 
Addict

"Well if you *cough* wouldn't mind reparing what your dragon-sword-hellportal did, I could *cough* play the drums." Ancient pulled out his machete, walked over to a bar chair, and in a flurry of quick cuts, produced two drum sticks. "Still *cough* need some drums, and I would like to *cough* be able to talk normally *cough* again."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:52 am 
Addict

Ghost snickers, snaps his fingers, and Ancient is all better.

"Jesus, standard issue when entering the BB&G, always bring a medikit," he says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:13 pm 
Tourist

*A large yellowish portal opens up in the middle of the room, and I slightly older looking Thandorisus steps out, cured of all his wounds and looking quite on top of things.*

"Hello everyone, had a few goof-ups with some power magical items back there, sent me back to a plane with a different rate of time. How long have I been gone?"

*He raises a hand, and all those dropped magical items fly into his hand.*

"I beleive these are mine."

*Graps some wings and Everclear, and sits down next to bandman, after waving his hand to pull a chair together out of wood shards.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:39 am 
Addict

Well what the hell...since I'm closest to behind the bar, I'll serve.

/Gets Everclear for Than, sets shit up on the bar for the food and gets orders for Chaos.

Oh, and make me up a Dagwood if we've got the stuff. I'm hungary enough to eat Spike.

/Swings around, takes a Double Shot of Scotch and downs in while looking at the chibiGunbuster.

Here's to you, Lovely. May your never run out of ammo.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:55 pm 
Tourist

*Cymry drifts in looking slightly ethereal and gracefully perches on the bar, making sure the miniskirt she is wearing rides up enough to show shiny pink panties*
(purring voice) I need a bottle of Bushmills Irish Whiskey please
*Plays with end of long red ponytail*

Initiated by Rae for general stupidity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:59 pm 
Addict

Band's attention is drawn from his work behind the bar when a red-haired nymph-like creature floats into the bar. Showing off her "assets" quite nicely, she requests some Irish Whiskey.

"Well...Hello there. With moves like that, I'm sure you'll get your way around here, but just be careful with who's eyes you've caught, Like Mine."

Band gives a warm smile as he looks down under the bar and procures a bottle of Bushmill's and a glass. Placing them on the bar next to the new patron, he gets closer to her and inhales her exotic ambience.

"Since you're new here, allow me to welcome you to Bimbo's Bar and Grill. It's been a bit slow as of late but let it not be said that we neglect our customers. I go by Band around here. What might your name be, my dear and what business brings you around these parts...if you don't mind my asking?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:03 am 
Addict

Yo Band, give me a pint of diesel please mate.

\Spies the new face at the bar.

A word of advise my friend...*throws a smoke bomb on the floor, when it clears he's wearing his power armour again*...get a good suit of armour, it can get a little hecktic around here at times.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:07 am 
Addict

*Chaos watches the smoke rise up, and when it clears, Chaos has a big smirk on his face. Ant feels something moving in his armour. He reached down a service hatch and pulls out a tribble. Chaos snickers.*

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:15 pm 
Tourist

*wicked grin*
Armor? who needs armor?
*Cymry fades into a misty form (one incorporeal tendril slips into the bottle of whisky, which suddenly becomes much lighter due to a drastic reduction in its liquid contents.) and reforms wearing tight black leather head to toe*
Never met a bullet that could damage me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:41 pm 
Addict

"Here it comes, Sarge."

Band gets a pint can of Diesel, punctures it and sends it down the bar to Antenor, who promptly gets it and downs the liquid.

"Man, we need to work on your taste buds."

After noticing the girl turn completely non-comporeal and suck up some of the Whiskey, she reconstitutes herself into a leather-clad chick.

"Not bad, sugar but you still haven't introduced yourself to the bar...or are you one of those Loners of the Wasteland types that are forever known as The Unknown Stranger or something like that?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:41 pm 
Tourist

Well, might as well help out a bit.....

*Than takes several large gulps of his everclear. He then pulls out several small figures made of clay, which have been mashed up quite a bit in his pouch. Placing them on the floor, he mumbles his usual gibberish, and the figures start to grow, gaining realistic features as they do.*

"While these guys are growing, how about someone tells me how long I have been gone? Time isn't always consistant you know..."

*The figures now look like people made of clay. Then sends them to work, helping Chaos and Band run the place. Than looks over to Cymry, admiring her nice black leather clad body.*

"Nice trick there. Check out this one."

*Than points at a bottle of whisky on the other side of the room. It ignites in green flame, and burns to nothing, only to reappear in Thans hand. He promptly drinks it, and follows it up by another few big gulps of everclear. Other patrons look at him wooriedly, hoping he doesn't get to drunk, because magic and excessive alcohol mix in spectacular ways.*

"Good stuff."

*He finishes the bottle, and a clay servant hands him another, which he opens and begins to drink.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:07 am 
Addict

Being able to make the atoms in your body instable is quite a trick.

*Turns to Band*

You know that diesel is a drink containg blackcurrent juice, lager and cider, not actual diesel don't you?

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:07 pm 
Addict

"Yeah I knew, that was just some pre-made shit back from 2001 when the Bar opened up. Figured to get rid of it before making some fresh Diesel for you."

Band then goes behind the bar and comes out with the ingredients for some Diesel. Combining them together with precision, he creates a wonderous pint and takes it down to Antenor.

"Here you go. As for the taste buds, I've never really liked currants. That's why I enjoy my alcohol straight. However there is this one guy known as The Drunken Black Mage who has a Rolodex of Drinks, concotions and what-not in his head. I should whip up some LCL one of these days and maybe throw in a couple shots of 'Deer's Blood" for taste."

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:32 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
I_M lifted his head from the bar.

"Fuck this. I'm making a food run."

Thirty minutes later, I_M was back with enough raw food items to keep the grill going for a week straight, plus a couple dozen bottles of various liquors.

"Not that I expect anyone to offer to help pay for this, but it's unnecessary. I just used a time machine to go back to the 50's, walk into the oval office, and declare that I and my pitiful third-world nation am going communist if the US doesn't fork over a couple million dollars immediately. Works every time, and all I have to do is string a couple syllables together whenever I pretend to be some newr country. Nobody looks at a map anyway, and for all I know half of them were legit. Now somebody get started on those ribs. I'm hungry."

I_M proceeded to mix Bawls, vodka, raw sugar, and some crack cocaine in a glass, adding a squeeze of lemon and a single drop of something yellow from a small vial in his coat. The drink began glowing an ominous green. I_M then removed a glass pipe with a silver rim around the bowl and matching mouthpiece, poured in a small measure of runny clear fluid, stuck what looked like a tiny spool of thread onto a spike in the center of the bowl, and pressed a marble against the top of the spool, making an audible SNAP. Immediately the liquid began bubbling and glowing a dim blue as the tiny spool turned rapidly inside the pipe, the thread dissolving almost as soon as it was unwound from the spool. He puffed on the pipe for a few moments before taking a swig of his drink. The combined glow from the two objects cast an eerie light on his face, and he removed his sunglasses to look around the bar.

He noticed a somewhat ephereal-looking chick in leather.

"Hi there. How you doin'?"

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:46 pm 
Tourist

Call me cymry.
*introduces self to various persons in the room, lavender hair swirling aboutwith a life of it's own. The tight black leather is now loose black silk but the transition went totally unnoticed.*
Hmmmm. I rather like it here. Think i'll stay.

*curls up in midair hovering just above eye level, whisky bottle cradled in arms. Moments later a soft snore is heard.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:53 am 
Addict

Ok, how do you want our ribs." Chaos walks behind the counter and starts up the kitchen. Just then a man walks through the door.
"I have a food order for this place."
"Over here!"

Chaos smiles as I_M falls over.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:48 am 
Addict

The door opened, revealing an ordinary looking guy, except maybe his silvery hair and the grey eyes.

*Looking around* "Nice place you run here."
*Going to the counter* "Black leather clad nymphs, mecha armours... Very nice place."
*Sit beside the floating girl* "Hey bartender," I shouts. "vodka and rum with some melted bitter chocolate please, and bring it in a BIG glass."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:17 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
Turning to the newcomer, I_M raises an eyebrow quizzically, taking a deep draw on his pipe before speaking.

"Sounds like a bitter drink. Here, try mine. I think you'll like it."

I_M slid the glass over, the glowing liquid sloshing around inside. He shrugged and reached up to make sure the semi-permiable girl's whiskey bottle was totally empty.

"Dang. There goes the free liquor. Oh hey, just grill the ribs medium and slap some barbecue sauce on 'em."

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 85  Next