ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 10:48 pm 
Expatriate

To Van: "just make sure to treat him like a brother or he'll hit on you non-stop"
**looks around, spots Dark**
**holds back the urge to turn into bunnie**
"dark. . . NO! thank you for trying to 'help' but NO! thats a BAD monkey!"
**looks back to Van Drachen and the other guy that she dosn't know**
"so, how was your Christmas'?"
**looks over to the bar tender**
"is that a guy or a girl, I dunno, oh well, dosn't matter any way. . ."
**walks over to the bar**
"uh. . .b33r now . ."
**takes her b33r, sips some, sets it down and goes to the little girls room**
"its weee weee time!"
**THINKS: I should make that into a song. . . .**
-Gir- oh, I left that at home. . .
-Zim- you left what at home?
-Gir- the Guidie chippie thingie.
-Zim- why would you do that?
-Gir- to make room for the cup cake!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raven Sage on 2001-12-26 21:50 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 11:44 pm 
Tourist

Hey, i said it wouldn't count if people with seniority said no, so you don't have to go as far as to tell me abut it:). Sorry about that, just thought it would be fun.

DarkAngel Sits next to Night Hawk at the bar.

OOC: "Sorry about that, I was just having fun and trying to make it fair for both of you. I mean, anyone can kill someone if they are "all powerful". So again I apologize."

Hawk: "...yeah yeah..."

OOC: "Bartender, I'll have your finest rum on the rocks."

Just as Dark Angel goes to grab his glass, his arms stops in place. NO matter how hard he tries, he can't move it. Then, in front of his right eye, as if in his eye itself, an image pops up. ITS INVADER ZIM!

OOC: "What are you doing? Where are you?"

Zim: "I'm inside your hideous human bady. Somewhere in the stomach connected to your arm control nerve."

OOC: "In my stomach?"

Zim: "Yes."

OOC: "On my arm control nerve?"

Zim: "Thats right."

OOC: "Wait a minute. Humans don't have arm control...

Zim: "SILAAAAAAAAANCE! I CONTROL YOUR AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRMMMMMS!"

DarkAngels arms flail about like rubber bands, his arm then makes a direct hit with the front of HAwks face, knocking him to the floor.

OOC: "Someone help me!"

All in the bar stare in wonderment, wondering what exactly darkangel needs help with.

Zim: "No one can help you now. Ha. Haha. HAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha....."

help

Dark Angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 12:03 am 
Expatriate

**Walks out of the bath room with hr new friend Gaz**
-Raven Sage- "I know your too young to be in a bar but eh, What the hell?"
-Gaz- "Yea well, Give me something hard"
-Raven Sage- "heh heh heh, kids. . ."
**looks down to gax and whispers**
-Raven Sage- "later kid, later"
-Gaz- "ok. . . "
-Raven Sage- **walks over to the bar and notices DA** "Riight"
**Gaz looks over on the bar and notices a purple 'game boy'**
-Gaz- "Ooooooo"
-Raven Sage- "go ahead kid"
-Gaz- "k. . ."
**DA starts Seizing (flopping around snd such) Gaz beats the game and DA stops, now having full control of his limbs**
-Gaz- "bars bite. . . i'm going home"
-Raven Sage- "bai bai kid"
-Gaz- "its GAZ"
-Raven Sage- "yea yea sure sure see ya around kid"
-Gaz- **looks up at Raven all pissed like and stuff** "I swear from today untill the end of the day I will have my uh. . . Bar vengance!!!!"
**Gaz walks out**
-Raven Sage- "k. . ."
~Raven Sage~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 3:50 am 
Tourist

Dark Angel looks around for a moment. Everyone, while still drinking their ale, is staring blankly at him.

OOC: in head ("think of something fast")

DarkAngel swallows hard.

OOC: "Turets syndrom"

Everyone in the bar gives an understanding nod and returns to their business. Dark Angel walks over to Raven to politely shake her hand. As he reaches out, she backs off for fear that although it was a meaningless hand shake, that he just wants to get into her pants. (Wow, sounds ironically familiar:)).

Dark then turns to Night Hawk. He has gotten to his feet now, and is rubbing the sore on his face.

OOC: "Oh wow, thats a pretty nasty bump you have there. Does it hurt when i do this?"

Dark Angel proceeds to grab Hawks nipple and twist really hard.

Hawk: "OWWWW! Thats not where you hit me!"

OOC: "I know. I was just wondering if it hurt. Listen, about hitting you in the face. Im really....really.....I'm.......Im tired. I think ill ask the inn keep for a room. Tah tah."

Dark angel turns towards the inkeep for a room he/she can spare.

Dark Angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 5:55 am 
Expatriate

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!! That REALLY hurt.

*Says rubbing his nipple*

Sinister: Pussy.

*Hawk turns to Sinister glaring and sorta. . .twists his hand and Sinister leaps from his chair.*

Sinister: OWWWW GOD DAMNIT!!! You almost twisted my mother fucking tit off you faggot bitch whore!

Quit insulting me then, bitch.

*Turns to the life size dummy of Lovely Angel*

I'm just gonna go do something besides talk to a manaquin now. K?

*Walks over to observe the nine ball game knowing Drachen will kick Vans ass*

Good luck Van. . .You'll need it. After all your only a girl. . .If a good looking one.

*He says grining sarcasticlly and sipping his blood wine.*

Wow Raven how DO you find such cute friends? Is there one I HAVEN'T dated yet?

*Grins and dodges the cue ball that flys at his head*

HEY! That could have hurt!

Raven: *mutters* That was the point. . .Asshole.

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 6:17 am 
Addict

/Chris drops to the floor

/Chris slowly watches Night Hawk do... stuff

/Chris walks over to Hawk just after the whole cue ball thing

*The Cue ball wizzes past his head*

Ya know... Hawk, you can't do much of anything without... limbs.

*Everyone watches as Hawk drops to the floor without arms and legs*

/Chris kicks Hawk in the nuts

How's it feel... Torso Boy.

/Chris turns to Raven

Have fun.

/Raven giggles like a school

(Inside joke, if your from the EN Message Board, a while ago you should get that one)

NOTE: These to do this sibling thing as their characters. yes they are siblings in real life, but they argue WAY more in real life.

/Chris turns back to Hawk and kicks him again

Hey! I invited you here and was in fact friends with Van before either of you two got here.

/Chris points at the Magic Keg

That was her birthday present thank you very much.

Anyways, you both can be friends with the same people, it's not that hard. Seriously.

Enough nagging, I want to see this nine ball match.

/Chris pulls up a chair somewhat near the pool table, yet far enough to not get in the way

B33r Sh4rk,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:22 am 
Expatriate

Grey looks at the two squabbling siblings. "Kids these days." He then turns to view the match, easily watching over the heads of everyone else.

---begin CRFH!!! code ---
F !U IRC R+ RM--- H+ PSL++ FW S+++

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:41 am 
Addict

At Van's push, Drachen obligingly stumbles back, an expression of mock hurt on his face. Chuckling he straightens and watches as Mark walks over.

"What rum? Woul I do that? Well, I might. Hmmm...wel, I don't believe any threesome I could concieve of involving Van would include you, but I don't got a prob playin ya both in pool, if it's ok with Van-girl here."

Drachn shrugs andturns to Raven. "Oh yeah, ya know, your brothr strikes me as kind of a putz. He always like this, or he trying to impress someone? He'll be lucky if Van doesn't beat his ass for that one."

Leaning over a barstool, he grabs a pool cue from the rack, and checks it out, nodding his approval.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:46 pm 
Expatriate

**looks to Drach**
Oh no, he is always like that. . .Putz yeah, that sums it up. . .
**looks to Hawk**
hmmm. . . torso boy, yea. . .*EG*
**grabs A cue ball from the next table**
here, its a jaw breaker, literally. . .
**shoves it into his mouth and has chris make him chew then swallow**
there, that wasnt all too bad was it?
****TO BE CONTINUED****

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:57 pm 
Expatriate

Quote:
Hey thats my swor...oh no weapons...OK.
*Takes the skull cap off and rubs his eyes* Oh this from the man with Raistlin Majere as an Avi. *rolls his eyes* Real original.

*Grey pulls a fresh trout from his cloak and smacks TorsoBoy with it.* "I'm the one who slapped the skullcap and *poinked* you, not SC. Show some goddamn respect for your elders, or more will happen to you."

*Walks over to the bar and notices the newly male bartender.* "Damn. Do you shapeshift, or has it been a workshift already? Anyway, off to get this fish fried. It'll make a nice supper."

---begin CRFH!!! code ---
F !U IRC R+ RM--- H+ PSL++ FW S+++

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 1:45 am 
n00b

*rereads thread and notes all the posts alluding to the bartender being female*

*winces terribly*

*dashes into the backroom behind the counter again as the wonders of the Almighty Temporal Paradox kick in, changing what he had thought to be a tuxedo into this oh-so-adorable maid outfit, at least when an equally adorable woman is wearing it (aye, Enforcer neither be woman nor adorable); a long string of ranting and cursing follows shortly afterward...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 3:00 am 
Expatriate

OOC: You know I didn't think that one person or char could take so much abuse. . .
Maybe you guys could think about giving Night a break, and I don't mean literally. Yeah he's arrogant but he's not a putz and he's really cool once you get to know him. Right now he's just trying to grab everyones attention so that he dosen't just kinda fall into the backround. Thanks, David

/OOC: *Squirms around on the floor biting at ankles and snarling alot.*

I will have watery VENGANCE!!!!!!

*Squirms some more then decides he's tired of this and rolls under a table to regenerate his limbs. As this will take most of the day and a rather large part of his energy he decides to raise a mage sheild and go to sleep.*

Night Hawk
David

Oh by the way OOC you can call me David if ya want that's my real name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 5:13 am 
Local

*Van raises an eyebrow at NightHawk's "only a girl" comment. Boy, this guy sure isn't interested in making a good impression. If there is something Van hates more than a f-cking condescending attitude, she's too pissed to think of it right now. She gathers her fingers together into a fist, and slowly tenses the muscles in her right arm. Suddenly Van shakes head slightly and snaps out of it.*

"Nah, it's not worth it..." Van mumbles slightly under her breath.

*Van turns to Nighthawk and puts on a fake smile*

"Actually, I've done pretty well for myself being "only a girl" these past 20 years. And also, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about the subject of dating coming up between you and me." Van finishes abruptly.

*She turns her attention back to Drachen and Mark... just as a cue-ball whizzes through the air*

*Van grins as Drachen plays along with her by stumbling back a little at her push. What a cool guy :wink:*

"Not a problem at all, I'd love to play with both of you." Van reaches into hammerspace and pulls out her black/green celtic patterned cue. "And about that other threesome thing, I don't think there is enough b33r in this world to get me ta do that" Van grins rakishly, then proceeds to drain her b33r mug.

"Wanna lag for shooting order?"

[OOC] In case you don't know what the heck I'm talking about... Definition of Lag: starting the head of the table, a each player simultaneously shoots a ball so it hits the cushion at the foot of the table, and rolls back the head of the table. The player whose ball ends up closest to the head cushion of the table breaks, next closest shoots after that etc. One of you can write this if ya want. [/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 3:41 pm 
Addict

Drachen winced at the mention of lagging. "Lag? ALright, but i'm warning ya, I really suck at this. I never win at lagging."

As the three get ready, and shoot, Drachen's predictions and streak prove true, as the ball hits the other end, the near end, and rolls halfway back across the table.

"Yeah well, there's a big surprise. Hey, I nee a nother drink, one sec." Walking over to the bar, he looks around for the bartender, but doesn't see him/her. Shrugging he leans over the bar, snagging a mug form a colloer, and fillin it up with a nice cold Guinness. Returning to the table, he smiles, taking a long drink.

"Alright, now, we're ready."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 5:21 pm 
Tourist

Dark Angel looks around for a minute, realizing that Night's attention is elsewhere, he turns away from the bar keep too watch Night Hawk make a fool of himself. Again. And again. Sympathy for Night sweels within dark...for about .3 seconds, for he then realizes...its Night Hawk.:smile:

Dark walks over to watch the people playing their pool game at a different table.

OOC: "Hey, you could hit that one in over there...I can't believe you missed that one...Geez, i could hit that one...Okay, maybe you'll get this one in...MY GOD, that one was practically given to you...Do you even know what game you are playing...How many fingers am i holding up...Well its no wonder you lost, you su....*SMACK*.

Dark falls back for a second, trying to figure out the license plate number of the truck that hit him. He then walks away, trying to act like the sore doesnt hurt. He finds himself quickly at the pool table where everyone else has gathered.

OOC: "You could get that one over there if..."

Van glares at Dark menacingly. Far be it from him to intereupt a game when a woman who has fire for eyes is playing. Dark turns to Sinister.

OOC: "Did you see that sky today..."

Dark Angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 7:14 pm 
Local

*SD Bri has thankfully passed out, having consumed copious amounts of liquor for his 18 inch frame (including a bottle of rather old brandy and Mark's assorted pigswill), and is no longer singing bad filk songs ( are there any good ones?)*

*Briareos walks over to the bar*

Barkeep a bottle of "Bowmore 40 Year Old Whisky please, oh and a "Courvoisier 'Succession J.L.' Grande Champagne Cognac" for the ladies.

*Briareos adjusts the focus on his eyes, suddenly the tops of his ears raise up and rotate forward revealing more cameras there*

Ewww, Enforcer put the Tux back on! you make a damn ugly woman! And if you are going to wear that skirt PLEASE shave your legs ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 8:15 pm 
n00b

*grimaces, and successfully tries his hardest not to look down and find out exactly what he’d look like in a maid outfit*

“Thought I took this thing off...”

*goes into the backroom, and changes into a stylish tux, without that cardshark visor that ate it when the Almighty Temporal Paradox reared its ugly head. When finished making sure reality won’t give him another sound ass-whuppin’, he tends the bar again, and adresses Briareos*

“No siree, you saw no cross-dressing. And you saw no Enforcer. You’re drunk, that’s all. Whiskey and cognac for the ladies coming right up.”

*Enforcer disappears under the counter for a few seconds, and brings out the aforementioned drinks, along with a few champagne glasses and a really big beer stein. He still tries to keep up the charade that he’s just some barkeep, though he is not doing a good job of it, and why he keeps trying is anybody’s guess.

The cart wheels up to the counter, and pops several times. Enforcer goes over, and begins to whisper.*

“Yes, I’ve taken over the barkeep position or tonight.”

*pop pop pop*

“You want that salted or unsalted?”

*pop pop*

“Salted. Gotcha. Just don’t let Van see you with it, or she’ll throw... I don’t know what she’ll throw, but it won’t be good.”

*poppop*

“No, I will not make it an alcoholic beverage.”

*pop*

“Watch your... Be a nice cart and deal.”

*Enforcer ducks under the bar again, and pulls out another stein, this one filled with a thick, yellow substance. The cart’s little door pops upon, and Enforcer gingerly places the stein on the popcorn inside. The stein sinks into the popcorn, and the cart slowly and contently begins to wheel off.

Enforcer glumly washes out some mugs, and tries to ignore the cue ball that neatly breaks some of the glasses lined up on the counter.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 10:21 pm 
Local

[OOC]"A woman who has fire for eyes" ... hmm, I like the sound of that :smile: [/OOC]

*Van chalks up her cue a bit before getting in postion to lag with Drach and Mark. Concentrating, she tries to estimate the amount of force necessary to have the ball stop in the right position. She draws back her cue, and...*

"You could get that one over there if..." a man she doesn't really recognize (I think she overheard that his name is Dark Angel though) begins to shout instructions at her.

*Van exhales sharply and turns to face Dark Angel with a glare*

"Geez pal, we haven't even started yet!" Van says impatiently.

*Van shakes her head and turns back to the table. She hates to come off sounding so harsh, but damn. She's trying to play pool over here!*

*Drachen, Mark, and Van then proceed to shoot at the same time. As he predicted, Drachen over-shoots quite a bit. Van and Mark's are closer, in fact... almost to close to tell apart.*

Van squints a little and eyes the two balls on the table. "What do ya think Mark? Is it you or me breaking? Maybe we should get an impartial party to judge... " She trails off, leaving it as an open question to the surrounding spectators.

*Van spys that Enforcer's Cart is one of the spectators. Hmm, that's odd, wonder where Enforcer is... *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 11:25 pm 
Local

"Let's not ask someone else just yet, I'd rather see if we can get through this without invoking Zeno's Paradox. Hmm.."

*Mark inspects the balls, rubbing his chin.*

"Okay, have it your way. Any guesses, anyone?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 11:59 pm 
Local

*Briareos turns around after hearing Mark talking about the pool game*

Mark's ball is 2.63 angstoms closer to the rail (says Briareos nonchalantly)

(desperately hopes that no one saw him flip that coin)

edit: formating change replaced angled brackets with parens
Quote:
On 2001-12-28 22:25, markt18 wrote:
"Okay, have it your way. Any guesses, anyone?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Briareos on 2001-12-29 06:36 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 85  Next