ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:20 pm 
Addict

"Yeah. They've always been there, but rarely used because to use them once means using enough power to decimate one Major Rain Forest so Lovely sort of wanted me to keep from using it unless absolutely necessary."

After returning the toast, he proceeds to consume his Scotch and some Beck's to keep the buzz.

"For what it's worth: I do hope that you and Ryven have a real good life together as Husband and Wife. Somehow I can't seem to see you with anyone else other than her...at least not without some massive form of mental retardation to ensure you not killing them."

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:11 am 
Addict

Ha ha ha, you're probably right. Ryven's unbridled rage and nerdiness perfectly compliments my... Unbridled rage... and nerdiness...

One way or another we make a great team.

So what kind of adventures in insanity have you been involved in recently.

/TSC looks around

And why hasn't anyone else shown up. This is usually around the time that an explosion takes out one of the walls and someone walks in across the rubble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:48 am 
Addict

"Well I've been sort of in a funk of the jobless kind. Been out of work since December 2004. Almost makes me think I'm trying to beat Bishou for Longest Jobless Streak...which is sad in of itself. As a result, still living at the Ol' Homestead but I go day by day and hope to get something working soon."

"Pervy, on the other hand, is doing fine with his Harem. He actually has taken Corpse Child as his Protege in the Perverse Arts and she's showing real promise. He's got his harem up to about 150 girls, 75% of them rated 3rd degree Black Belt for Sex Ninjitsu and keeping him fed on Orgasmic Energy."

He then looks around after Chris mentioned no one else in the Bar.

"Hmm...that does make me wonder. Things have really gone downhill in some regards. It still irks me that for some reason every time I tried to enter some RP in here, I never get it finished. Skinner Sanitarium, Space Pirates, or even that new one with American Resistance in New York. I seem to have this wierd reaction to evey RP I've done...with the exception of the Mecha Brawl in Pullman. The fact my ass was the first beat may have saved it so Deuce was able to win...at least I think it was Deuce."

He looks at his empty bottle of Beck's and at Chris.

"Want another?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:39 pm 
Addict

Proceeds to reopen the ol' place and check the breakers are still working. After cleaning off the 3 inches of dust off the surfaces, Band proceeds to make sure the bar is restocked with the help of Lovely's Never-Die Cyborg Barkeeps & Wenches. He takes a seat and has the Barkeep to pour him a double shot of Glenfiddich Scotch.

Well...the light's on, let's see if anyone comes.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:04 pm 
Expatriate

*looks at the paper in her hands and up at the building in front of her*

'I suppose this is the place,' she thinks to herself.

*pushes the door open and waits until her eyes adjust. She sees BandMan and heads over to him*

"Hey, BM. This place looks...interesting."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:05 pm 
Tourist

*The outer doors open with a slight lurch as though their use was uncommon, letting in a small flurry of snow. As the doors continue widen the breach the still dust and dirt covered Briareos steps in from the outside. As the doors close behind him silence effectively ensues.*

*Aside from the automata that keep the place running Briareos only sees two other patron , BandMan2K, and what he assumes as Bandman's entertainment for the evening*

*Briareos continues to walk forward only to find that The inner doors of this iteration of BByG however fail to open preventing further ingress tot he facilities.

"Excuse me dear, but your weapons must be checked before entry." says the polite young lady at the counter next to the hammer-space opening.

*Briareos hands over his bandoleer and vest and watches as hammer-space flickers as the goods are deposited.*

*Nodding, Briareos moves again towards the inner doors only to hear the young lady cough*

"Yes?"

"His too" Pointing to the avatar floating over Bri's shoulder.

*Briareos tosses the avatar at her, And notices the doors open as the attendant deftly deposits SD Bri temp in the glowing rip in space time.*

*Briareos nods to Bandman as he heads to the rear of the facilities to grab a shower. *

*Just past the entrance to the still omnisex bathrooms is the shower area where Bri begins the efforts of removing near half a decade of grime. He deposits the remains of his uniform in the slot marked "sartorial regeneration" and selects light oil and sonic as the washing media from the menu in front of him.*

"That feels good."

*over the sound of the shower Briareos notices that the sounds from the front area seem to have increased dramatically.*

"Sounds like things may be picking up out there. Well its about time for people to start arriving."

===========================================
[Edit due to Shinimegami posting after I started but before I could actually finnish and LovelyAngel chaning things afterwards but her thread, her rules and I am glad to see her around.]

Last edited by Briareos-Temp on Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm 
Local

[OOC]Briareos, I'm going to slightly contradict your narrative. Gomen.[/OOC]

The massive wooden door of Bimbo's Bar & Grill creaks open and a familiar-looking patron in a black synthileather catsuit steps onto the landing. The LovelyAngel surveys the establishment. A few people are drinking and talking at tables around the edges of the room. Other people -- some of whom she recognizes -- are sitting at the bar. There are a couple of lively competitions taking place at the pool tables; the LovelyAngel hears laughter among the players. At one end of the great room a few customers appear to have connected an Xbox 360 to the large plasma display and are somehow playing Blue Dragon. At the other end of the room, however, the pub's small stage is empty, dark, and silent.

The LovelyAngel steps to one side of the landing and turns to face the weapons check counter. The check girl smiles, "Weapons, please."

"Yeah, yeah... I know," the LovelyAngel rolls her eyes. "I helped write that policy." The LovelyAngel slips off the wrist strap from which dangles a small Gunbuster figurine. She hands the toy to the check girl, who has a puzzled look on her face.

"Weapons. Not toys," the check girl frowns, declining to accept the toy.

"Believe me, it's deadly," the LovelyAngel pushes the chibi Gunbuster back into the check girl's hands. The girl shrugs... then toss-flips the figurine into hammerspace.

The LovelyAngel then steps off the landing and enters the large room. She walks over and feeds a couple of bills into the battered but still functional jukebox. After a selection of songs have been punched in, the sound of the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan singing "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen" starts booming from the jukebox. The catsuited mecha pilot then approaches the bar where she sees her old friend BandMan in the company of an attractive young lady. Ah. It wouldn't be polite to interrupt, so the LovelyAngel approaches the bar from Band's blindside and will quietly standby until an opportune moment to speak up.

[OOC]I know we went from three inches of dust to a rather busy bar and grill in a very short time... Band must be a magnet for activity, I guess! But really, I just like to have stuff going on in the background so that people have things to play off of. So please be forgiving of my indulgences![/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:51 am 
Expatriate

*Groans at the onslaught of Christmas music, then sees the catsuited figure walking up behind BandMan*

"Hello!" she says cheerfully, while pointing out the person to BM. "I'm Meg, I don't believe we've met."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:25 am 
Addict

[OOC]Yay! People came! This makes me so happy to get it going again, if even for a while...and yes I've noticed IRL when I go to some business that's usually been dead for a while, before I leave there's extra customers to be dealt with. Very strange.[/OOC]

While enjoying his Scotch, Band hears the door open and in walks a vision dressed in a Japanese Schoolgirl uniform. He waits for her eyes to adjust to the low-light while mentally making sure Uncle Pervy stayed on his leash for now. The last thing he needed was to scare away customers with a Tentacle Monster rampaging on a Schoolgirl...although it would probably bring in some extra clientele afterwards.

He gets his mind back on track when the woman comes up to him at the bar. He recognizes her from around the forum and gives a hearty grin and welcome.

Shinimegami wrote:
Hey, BM. This place looks...interesting.

"Well it has it's own charm. It also helps that it's survived at least three seperate attempts to decimate it from within thanks to the patrons of the past. That'll always leave some mark or two and add character to any place. Oh, and please - Call me Band. You say BM and I hear Shit."

She apologizes for the action, but is told it's alright. Band then offers her something from the bar. As she gets a beverage and takes her seat, another person enters and is detained at the Weapons Check. He waits to see who been held up when he notices the familar silhouette of a Hecatonchires armor and the bunny-ear styled anntennae.

Oh yeah...Bri made it fine.

Bri then gives a slight nod as he makes his way to the rear of the facility and the showers. The years of inactivity built up on him not unlike the interior of the B&G before today. Band then notices more and more people showing up from around the area, glad to have their ol' watering hole up and jumping again. Band then gives his attention to Megami while trying to look professional instead of just staring at her very slim-fitting schoolgirl uniform.

I could swear she's been here long before today. Could she be...?"

At that moment, the door opens and a familar figure in a synthileather catsuit saunters over to the bar. Band's attention is on Megami so he doesn't notice the presence as well as he should. When he starts hearing the Jukebox groan to life with some Christmas music, he wonders who is so cheesy as to WANT this playing but thinks the better of it. This turns out for the better as Megami waves a hello behind him and mentions her name as Meg. He swivels himself on the barstool.

Meg? Megami sound so much better off the tongue...wait, did she just call me BM again? She really needs to think about what comes out of her mouthOH MY GOD! LOVELY!

Band then proceeds to give lots of hugs and kisses to the fellow mech pilot leaving Megami to watch this guy go slightly nuts.

"I wasn't sure if you were coming. I figured there would be some back-up beeper to let you know when someone reopened the place but I figured you were still busy."

Band then gives his attention to Megami as well so as to not leave her out of the conversation.

"Megami, this is LovelyAngel the Proprietor of this Establishment. Lovely'll be just fine though. Lovely, this is Shinimegami who looks young and new but I've got a feeling she's been here before long time ago. Can you remember?"

By this time, Band notices a shadow emerging from the Omnisex Locker Room. He motions a barwench to be ready and take Bri's order.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:08 pm 
Tourist

*With the accumulated years of dirt finally removed, Briareos exits the stall and stands before the "sartorial regenerator" (why can't it just be labeled clothes hamper or laundry machine he thinks to himself).*

*The menu on the wall presents a number of choices from casual to dress uniforms, however they are all grayed out. Looking down he notices that someone has already made the selection for him and Briareos retrieves a red smoking jacket from the drawer.

*Donning the Jacket Bri reenters the main hall to see Band in the embrace of yet another female*

"Band sure gets around" He thinks and then looks again at the second female having it dawn upon him like a 100t hammer that that isn't a female or rather it is a female but not just any female its LovelyAngel!

*Briareos picks up LA and deposits her on his shoulder (he will have to pay for the familiarity later when dealing with Deunan but its worth it)

"How have you been dear? Its been a while, too long in fact."

*Bri puts LA back down and takes a seat at Band's table grinning inwardly as the AECS system adjusts under his more massive than normal form.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:39 am 
Local

The LovelyAngel is flushed with a warm glow upon seeing two of her longtime friends from the earliest days of Kyhmspace. Heck, she'd even forgotten that we had AECS chairs in BB&G. Ah, good memories! "Band... Bri... you're both looking great! And, yes, we need to catch up on things!"

She turns to the pretty girl in the group. "I'm very pleased to meet you, Meg! I hope you're enjoying the Bar & Grill and get to know these big lunks," the LovelyAngel tips her head towards BandMan and Briareos. "They're battle veterans... but they're also true gentlemen -- unless Uncle Pervy makes an appearance -- then all bets are off!"

From the jukebox another Christmas song starts to play... a thumping dance remix of "We Three Kings" sung in Japanese by Kikuko Inoue. Eyebrows are raised; heads turn quizzically towards the LovelyAngel. She just smiles and shrugs.

"Barkeep!" The LovelyAngel calls to one of the servers. A girl (android? real? who can tell?) dressed as Asahina Mikuru in waitress garb quickly slides over to the section of the bar closest to the mecha pilot. "Hai!?"

"A virgin strawberry daiquiri, please," the LovelyAngel smiles, "and an assortment of appetizers for the group. Put it on my account."

"Hai!" The barkeep scurries off. The LovelyAngel is always amused that the staff at Bimbo's Bar & Grill know everyone's language preferences -- at least for the regular customers. She turns back to the group.

"Well! Have you all been Good Girls And Boys this year? What did you ask Santa to bring you? I mailed him a pretty long list which includes a Gunbuster Toy and a Suzumiya Haruhi Figurine. I love toys!"

The LovelyAngel adds an impish grin, "I did ask for some other things... like new armor plating for my Sizzler Black... and a holographic display for my in-car computer... but I'm thinking that Santa ain't gonna deliver and that I'd better assign responsibility for those items to my hangar crew."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:01 pm 
Addict

Band takes his seat next to Megami after Bri showed up from the Locker Room and has his reunion with Lovely. Once she started talking, he listened up to the point of the Uncle Pervy remark.

"Hey, he's under wraps for the time being. I made sure he knows not to do anything at this point and time...unless of course there are some patrons wanting the priviledge of making his acquaintance."

He then takes a pull from his Scotch as a Japanese rendition of a Christmas song comes up the Jukebox and Lovely inquires about presents.

"I don't think Santa and I are on speaking terms, I'm afraid. He's sort of stiffed me for the past 14 years or thereabouts so it's pretty much just any other day. Besides, the whole idea of Christmas has been lost so I have no plan on perpetuating the bullshit that's been shoved in its place. As long as you got your stuff and having fun with the kids, that's all that matters.

As for the armor plating for the Sizzler and whatnot, I think I might be able to get you some brand-new equipment. They just fell of the back of a truck near my shop. Amazing what falls off of trucks these days, huh?"

Band then realizes that he shouldn't exclude Megami from this conversation. That's when it hits him.

"Wait. Shini...Megami...Damn, I thought so. Shini NO Megami! Sorry it took me this long to figure that out. I thought you were familiar my dear but I just couldn't put my finger on it until I had let it fester in my booze-soaked mind. I hope you will forgive me."

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:55 am 
Expatriate

Megami sits and listens to the reunions with a smile, quietly ordering a strawberry daiquiri, inspired by Lovely. When Band makes his exclamation of remembrance, she laughs loudly.

"So you do remember! That was me, I'll admit, but Shini's Goddess I most assuredly am no longer," she replies with a visible shudder.

Then, her curiousity getting the better of her, she turns to Lovely.

"I noticed you leave what looked to me to be a toy at the weapons cache, and it seemed an odd thing to do. Would you mind explaining?" she asks with a small grin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:41 pm 
Local

*As the waiter delivers Megami her drink he slip s a not to Briareos. Glancing at the note he notices it is from Actor so he immediately reads it to discover that his old system has been reset.

"Glad to be rid of that Temp badge is was getting a bit worn." So anyways we were discussing toys. I have an FNP90 on order but I don't think it is going to come in before the 25th. I donlt actually do the Christmas thing it goes against my religion. I am looking forward to getting away for about a month however starting next week. A change of scene will be nice but I will certainly be busy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:07 pm 
Local

The LovelyAngel smiles at Megami's question. "I find that it's oftentimes wise to carry a weapon that doesn't look like a weapon at all. My chibi Gunbuster figurine, besides being an homage to the <b><a href="http://gunbuster.areaseven.net/gunbuster.htm">most powerful mecha ever</a></b>, is a surprising secret weapon in its own right. It seems I'm always too late to put the weapon to good use here in Kyhmspace, but people have seen my little figurine in action back in the day of <b><a href="http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?p=513925#513925">Exploiting Hallow33n</a></b> and the famed <b><a href="http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?p=2225#2225">Battle With William</a></b>. So it's not much of a secret any more. That's why I figured I might as well turn it in at weapons check."

An impish grin lights up the face of the Sizzler Black pilot, "If people really thought about it, though, I'm never really unarmed." The LovelyAngel stands up and does her signature hand-wrist-flip-twist -- materializing a gigantic wooden mallet with the label "100t" painted on the side. She wallops the head of an unsuspecting male patron (who looks suspiciously like TSC) who had been spending the last five minutes staring and drooling at the ample bosom of one of the waitresses. With a graceful arm movement, the LovelyAngel returns the mallet to <b><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammerspace">hammerspace.</a></b>

"I keep a lot of cool things in my sector of hammerspace. In Kyhmspace, only women have access to hammerspace. Guys here, if they have any extradimensional access at all, tend to open rifts. Rifts are clumsy and dangerous. But, hey, what do you expect from guys. They're great at blowing things up." The LovelyAngel winks.

She then turns to Briareos. "Well, I hope everyone can enjoy a little extra goodness, delight, and peace this season, regardless of their religious preference. We can always use more peace among men. And may peacekeepers like yourself be protected and safe. I hope you enjoy your toy when it arrives!"

Finally, the LovelyAngel looks at Band. "I'm sad you've had a difficult time in recent years, Band. I think Santa owes you back compensation!" She pauses and thinks for a moment... then she does that flowing four-dimensional hand movement... and nabs a gift package out of hammerspace. The long-haired pilot hands the package to a slightly flabbergasted BandMan. "Whaaa?"

"Hey. Santa owes you."

Band yanks the red ribbon and bow off the package and tears away the paper... to reveal... a Sony Playstation 5??? WTF?

The LovelyAngel explains, "Yeah, I was on another training mission in the future... and I happened to nab one of these. What's cool is that it still operates on 120VAC. You don't need an HDTV or anything -- the holographic displayspace projects right above the console. You won't be able to connect online to the Hypernet, which doesn't exist yet, so you can't play any of the online games. But there are some pretty cool single player virtual world games, RPGs, space battle games, and a few others I collected. The controller consists of special gloves and goggles. Anyway, I hope you have fun with what Santa brought you." The LovelyAngel gives Band a hug.

She turns back to Briareos. "Come to think of it, I didn't give you your hug either. Get over here, you big lug!" Briareos rises out of his chair and steps toward the LovelyAngel, who gives him a big hug -- which she doubts that he can feel much of since she's rather small and he's so big. With a smooth wave of her hand, she reaches into hammerspace and pulls out a bottle of brandy and hands it to Bri. "You'll hopefully be amused by this brandy," she explains, "I got this also in the future where it had aged 150 years -- even though if we located the cask today, it would only be about 30."

The LovelyAngel then addresses Megami. "We've just met, Meg, so I don't really know anything about you. But maybe you'll like this... " The LovelyAngel's hand does a flip-twist and materializes a small, pink-haired figurine. Then the figurine starts to move and talk, "Hajimemashite! Sumomo desu!"

"English, please," the LovelyAngel commands the figurine. "Hello! I'm Sumomo!" the little doll chirps. The LovelyAngel hands the little figure to Megami and explains, "She's not a real <b><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chobits">persocom</a></b>, but she's programmed to talk like one, so I think she's amusing. You can personalize her by teaching her phrases and responses."

The music from the jukebox changes once again... and the Medaeval Babes are singing "Gaudete." People again glare at the LovelyAngel. "Well, if you don't like it, feed the machine some quarters and choose something else! I don't own the machine!" The pilot takes her seat and resumes sipping from her virgin frozen strawberry daiquiri.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:25 am 
Addict

While Lovely gabs it up with Megami, Band just sits back and takes one last pull of the scotch. He makes a gesture for a Sam Adams towards the barkeep. He takes a pull as Lovely mentions the Battle with William, The Mech Brawl in Pullman and other fun times of yesteryear. A wave of nostalgia grips him and he feels truly at home.

Suddenly, he's broken out of his train of thought when Lovely does a twist of her wrist and pulls something out of Hammerspace.

"Whaaa? A present for me?"

He then observes the generous gift. It wasn't super big, in fact it was no higher than 6 inches, no wider than 12 and no deeper than 8. The red bow & ribbon secured the wrapping paper that had a beautiful image of Lovely in her Sizzler and Band next to her in his comparatively dimunitive Virsyon Gundam. The anime-inspired sweatdrop on Virsyon's head as he glared in envy of the Sizzler's size made it very funny.

He made sure to be careful with unwrapping it so as to keep the paper in good enough shape to keep the image, but to anyone else who saw him, it looked like a kid trying to get his hands on some toy on Christmas Day. Inside he sees some electronics that he never saw before. It had the Sony name on it, but it said Playstation 5. Needless to say, the thought just didn't click what with the recent release of the PS3. The perplexed and puzzled look upon his face spoke volumes.

Lovely proceeded to explain & wrote:
"Yeah, I was on another training mission in the future... and I happened to nab one of these. What's cool is that it still operates on 120VAC. You don't need an HDTV or anything -- the holographic displayspace projects right above the console. You won't be able to connect online to the Hypernet, which doesn't exist yet, so you can't play any of the online games. But there are some pretty cool single player virtual world games, RPGs, space battle games, and a few others I collected. The controller consists of special gloves and goggles. Anyway, I hope you have fun with what Santa brought you."

She embraced him in a hug of friendship and caring. He very quickly returned the hug and whispered in her ear.

"Thanks, kiddo. Good to know I'm still on your mind occasionally."

Then, placing one hand on her cheek, he gave a light kiss on her head.

"Well, now I've got something to do when the Harem needs to get some time off. You've made quite a number of ladies very happy and relieved to be getting some vacation time."

After everyone investigated and started using their new gifts, Band gets up and heads to the dark stage. Flipping a few switches, he is able to get it up, running, and staffed with a whole Swing band. After the song on the jukebox got done, he pulled the plug on it then took to the mic.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of Bimbo's Bar & Grill. I thank you all for coming and drowing your holiday sorrows here. Remember, this is also Ladies Night so you gals should be pounding the booze away. It needs to go so we can get a new shipment in."

Some of the people laughed or smirked, others honestly thought about the fact of the booze having been here for so long and at least one guy got slapped by his girlfriend after she realized it was Ladies Night that made him think of this place instead of a nice restaurant for their anniversary. Band then resumed.

"Well, I'm in a bit of a party mood and I think we need some decent dancin' music so with the help of The Brain Setzer Orchestra I give you...The Dirty Boogie!"

And with that, the dance floor got rockin'!

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:57 pm 
Expatriate

"Aw, she's so cute!" Megami exclaims as she accepts her gift from Lovely. "I...don't have anything to give you." She thinks for a moment then glomps Lovely in thanks, giggling.

After righting herself and Lovely, she takes to petting and playing with her new friend, vaguely aware of Band on the stage. When the music starts, though, she looks up in amusement. "Swing music! Oh it's been forever..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 pm 
Addict

As Band got going with the Orchestra and having Brian Setzer belting it out, he then sees the eyes light up on Megami as she gets in the Swing mood. He goes to the edge of the stage and holds a hand out to her.

"May I have the pleasure & honor, Megami?"

By this time, they had started to play Jump Jive N' Wail. When she made her way onstage, she got a big grin from Brian himself as he worked the guitar and worked it hard. Her and Band then got into the full "swing" of things and showed the group just how it's done with the help of a great wardrobe that allowed them to be dressed in a voluptuous red dress and a Christmas-themed Zoot Suit respectively.

After working Jump Jive N' Wail, the Orchestra then got on the opening for
This Cat's On a Hot Tin Roof. It was a wonderful feeling as they worked the dance floor.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:22 am 
Expatriate

Megami couldn't stop herself from laughing with delight and she and Band danced their way around the floor. Sadly, she eventually ran out of breath and had to ask to sit down. As she sat down at the bar she took a moment to admire the outfits she and Band were wearing. She grinned at the effect.

"Wow, it's been forever since I danced like that! Thank you so much," she said with a quick hug to Band. "Now I really need a drink...where'd I put that daiquiri?" As she is looking around attempting to find said drink, one of the bartenders appears and sets it in front of her. "Oh! Wow, how did she know?" she wonders, as the bartender has already run off to attend to other guests.

As Megami looks around she realizes that she doesn't see Bri or Lovely anymore and wonders at their whereabouts.

"So, Band, we've never really spoken, though I've seen you around, of course. Ah, and of course I've heard of "Uncle Pervy", but I don't know much about you. Do tell."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:32 pm 
Local

"I am not much of a dance but do you care for a spin LA?"

*Briareos doesn't wait for an answer that he assumes will be affirmative and takes Lovely on a dance around the room. Quite the dancer, Lovely introducaes Bri to some more modern forms of what passes as social dancing. Bri is transported back to a day before a cybernetic body, before the death , before all of it. The song and thus the dance finishes at almost a most ironic moment.*

*Briareos eye's refocus on the present and his sensor array tilts back into what has come to be his approximation of a grin.*

*Explosions even through the dimensional dampning field surrounding the bar*

"Seems some people have begun to figure out that that I am not a nice person."

"Regardless, so Lovely how have you been? Work and life treating you well? I have been in a bit of forced retirement myself"

*Bri waits until LA is seated before taking a seat himslf cracks open his present and pours a pair of fingers in the glass before him to which he adds a straw and is glad they saved some of his toungue not much better than fine drink with friends.*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 85  Next