ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:16 pm 
Addict

ARGH

Robot Spools pushes haphazardly through the door. First it gets pushed in with great force, but actually entering takes so long the door came back and bumped the robot's bucketlike casing, knocking it back onto it's bottom on the porch. A second attempt was sucessful, and Robot Spools tottered in, going straight back until it butted up against the bar.
FILL 'ER UP it requested. When asked what kind of "fuel" was required by the delightfully game bartender, the robot specified rum and eggnog.

Turning around to view the small cluster of pals, who acknowledge its presence with wrinkled foreheads and smiles, the robot waits for an apprpriate point to enter the conversation and fumbles inside its casing with all those christmas cards it has prepared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:19 am 
Local

[OOC]Thanks, Chaos. I might be able to wedge this saved composition in before all of Kyhmspace collapses in on itself. Ifni protect us.[/OOC]

Briareos, in a most gentlemanly manner, asks the LovelyAngel to dance. "Oh, of course, Bri! How sweet of you to ask!" The tall cyborg comes across as self-effacing, but the LovelyAngel finds that Briareos can actually dance quite well -- and learns very quickly. Soon, the dance couple is energetically showing the joint how to cut a rug -- the parlance apropos to the swing music.

The music ends, and Briareos and the LovelyAngel head back towards the bar. They spy Megami and Band who had returned earlier and were now engaged in an intimate conversation. Bimbo's Bar & Grill shakes momentarily as though it's in an earthquake. "Seems some people have begun to figure out that that I am not a nice person," Briareos reacts to the rumbling sound and the vibrating floor. Then he shrugs it off.

"Regardless, so Lovely how have you been? Work and life treating you well? I have been in a bit of forced retirement myself"

The mecha pilot smiles, "I'm doing very well, Bri. Thanks for asking. I'm recovering from some injuries, but my health is finally coming together. My work keeps me more busy than I like -- but, hey, that's why they pay me the big bucks!" Back in their seats, the two refresh themselves with their drinks -- Bri and his brandy, the LovelyAngel and her still virgin but no longer frozen, strawberry daiquiri. She continues, "Work pays the bills and allows me to follow my passions -- art and anime, reading and writing, computers and..."

A sudden clamor interrupts the LovelyAngel's ramblings, and Robot Spools makes a noisy entrance. After picking himself up Spools wobbles over to the bar and gets himself a large drink. The LovelyAngel smiles and waves at the robot, motioning him to come over and join the group. She then turns her attention again to Briareos.

"What's this about retirement? Are you still dealing with medical issues? Is there something new you'd like to pursue or rather be doing?" The LovelyAngel easily gets worried about the well-being of her compatriots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:11 am 
Addict

Megami wrote:
"So, Band, we've never really spoken, though I've seen you around, of course. Ah, and of course I've heard of "Uncle Pervy", but I don't know much about you. Do tell."

He took a hard swallow as he wondered just what he should tell about his life when there was rumblings outside of the Bar. Flashes of Light and ground quakes shook the place as it seemed the entire realm was being destroyed by a massive shitstorm in another realm. Everyone sort of made for the ground as they wondered if this was in fact the inpending destruction of the Kyhm Forums.

Band put his hand on Megami's shoulder. "I'll check and see what's going on."

He made his way outside and could smell the extent of the shitstorm that started tearing at the fabric of the forum. When he tried to get back inside and report on what was happening, he found the door locked. He couldn't get it open again.

My gods, what's happening here?

He made his way out of the area and dove into the shitstorm. He tried to lay the storm into a calm but even he wasn't strong enough to hold it at bay. Suddenly, he was told by someone in passing he needed to venture into the realm of the IRC. In all its white emptyness, he saw that it was very busy with people conversing like generals on a war plan.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE FORUMS!" he shouted into the din. He had a very scary thought go through his head.

This is the Grey matter again...only this time I'm in the midst of it. The forum's going to collapse any minute.

Thankfully, he was taken aside by one within the IRC Realm and given the full info.

Informant: It is quite alright, Band. There are merely a few of us that decided to have some fun with the forums at its expense. We are just now beginning the cleanup operation.

"But why? Why go through all this?"

I: It wasn't truly meant to get this far. It was small, but when those who were not made wise about it stumbled upon it, they took it as being legitemate and brought in further. Throw in a couple wildcards and what started as a turd sandwich ballooned into a raging shitstorm.

"But what about the resulting mess that's been made?"

I: It is being cleaned up and should hopefully be nothing more than a midwinter night's dream.

"Okay...so there will be something laid down that'll tell anyone who got caught in it that this was for fun and giggles?"

I: Probably not but the fact of things having been cleared up should be able to get the message across that it wasn't a real schizm...although this will show to those that heed this that there is something to be said for taking anything brought up within these realms as truth without thinking about the possibility of it being nothing more than a jest. Does this put your mind at ease?

"Mostly...but I was locked out of the Bar & Grill and I'm wanting to get back in there. Can you unlock it?"

I: No, but the one known as Actor can. It would probably also be good for you to let him know a bit what happened since he wasn't in on it and is just getting in on the tail end of it.

"Thank you, and here's to hoping there are those that heed this message."

With a shake of hands, Band then made his way through the realms and saw the damage that was made from the Shitstorm being repaired. He could only hope that the resulting stink from it won't tarnish the realm or cause something of the like to happen again for real.

I really like these realms, and all those within. This really made me worry that I was seeing first hand the destruction of something that I cared about...but we'll see what happens in the morning. First thing's first - get the Bar open.

He was able to use a device and contacted Actor. Informing him of the shitstorm that passed through the realms, he inquired with him about getting the Bar opened up again since it wasn't really within the scope of the shitstorm but it did get hit with collateral damage not of it's own making. He allayed Band's fears and unlocked the Bar. Joyous at this, Band made his way to the beginning of this entire quest and was pleased to see the place reopened. Immediately he was innundated with people inquiring as to what had happened and as to why they weren't able to leave. He was more than happy to allay their fears and inform them of what had transpired.

"Now that you all know...I need a drink."

He made his way to the bar, ordered a Triple Scotch on the Rocks and sat down by Megami again.

"Well...what would you like to know about me?"

OOC: It may seem nicely written, but this is pretty much what happened to me when I tried to post in here and all the crap hit the fan...and also explains why Lovely wrote the OOC in the previous post. There was a couple things put in but they were removed as part of the restoration process I alluded to earlier. Let's just hope there's no bad blood after this.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:28 pm 
Addict

ERROR ERROR CONTINUUM GLITCH SYSTEM SHUTDOWN REQUIRED

The robot convulses, its hypersensitve F.U.N. circuits shorting out as the distant electromagnetic flurry alters the fabric of the forums. Its systems freeze and shut down completely, and the tubby figure slumps and falls stiffly backwards, a collection of christmas cards wafting out from under its casing.

LovelyAngel bends down to pick them up, and, finding one addressed to herself, puts it in her pocket. She places a palm on the robots casing and rocks it back and forth a little. Her dance partner graciously stands aside, though with slight disapproval at such delicate wiring.

Getting no response from the prone mchine, LovelyAngel calls on her experience with larger mecha, and gives the robot a powerful whack upside the middle casing. Robot Spools' arms wave around aimlessly for a moment before it slowly stands up. The head casing off at an angle, the robot's grabbing arms fiddle with some wingnuts, and takes it off. A tenebreous human face is revealed, with dark hair sticking in all directions and a few tubes and wires threading through the flesh up both sides of its face.
"Thank you. Sorry. Right." it mumbled. it picks up a few of the christmas cards and lurches towards the bar, downing the whole rum and eggnog and ordering another one before attempting a real smile at the mildly concerned pilot and increasingly impatient fellow cyborg. "Just need a new continuity card and to replace the ol' temporal-comprehension-sink. Hard drive's fine! The os just won't start up." It stifled a groan and tried to maintain eye contact. "I'll just take a little sit for a while."

"Are you quite certain--"

"Oh yeah, oh. yeah. just fine. Go back to dancing, it's a-o.k. thanks for the whack job, there. wait. No, I mean, uhm. Thank you. Anyway."

It reddened, or considering its pallor, greenened, and paid very close atention to eavesdropping on Badman and Megami's conversation while LovelyAngel went back to dancing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:26 am 
Expatriate

Megami, still confused by what happened, looks at Band and thinks.

"Well...since I know nothing about you, anything would do," she says with a slight smile.

Then, as Band is forming his answer she watches the ordeal with the robot who had come into the bar. After the robot is fixed Megami smiles to herself as it is obvious she and Band have an eavesdropper. She decides to let it be for now.

[OOC: What the hell happened? I missed it.[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:32 am 
Addict

OOC: Meg - Check your PM inbox for explaination.

IC: "Well..." Band took another pull from his Triple Scotch as he gives the Pervert Eye a few seconds of vision on Megami's supple frame and curve-hugging dress. He puts his drink down and gives her his full attention, minus the Pervert Eye.

"I'm gonna hit 25 on January 23, love food, anime, reading & sex like pretty much any normal guy. About the only vices I've gotten into is drinking & smoking but meh. Right now I'm out of work since there hasn't really been a call for any mech pilots however I'm guessing things'll change soon.

As for showing up here, I started out in the old realm of Keenspot. I was never initiated but I did engage in The Initiation Fight. EC opened it up and I thought it would be cool to try it out. Of course, as my noobish luck would have it, I decided to have a fight with the troll known as Treespeaker. He still wore his Cloak of Deception at the time and seemed to be an all around good guy, but due to his inability to keep the battle joined I got a bit pissed. He in turn decided that I was too much of a pissant and promply killed me in one strike. This as a result showed the first chink in his cloak and eventually brought his true intentions to the light as a pain in the ass troll who eventually was excised from the realms...but at the time I was still dead from a pole shoved through my chest. EC was nice enough to have me resurrected by Dark Keenspotter's Dark Magic so I guess it was then that I was made open to the creation of Uncle Pervy. To have something of Pure Darkness within you, it helps if you've got a conduit to allow it entry."

Band then takes another pull from his drink and sees Megami's Strawberry Virgin Daquiri hasn't really been touched.

"Would you care for another drink or a refresher on your Daquiri?"

She shook her head no as she continued to listen to him.

"Let's see...so after that would've been the Super Mecha Brawl that Sinister Chris set up to destroy Washington State University in Pullman. I figured I'd get some use out of a personal mech I had created from amalgamations of different Gundam series that had piqued my interest. I did pretty good but alas had my ass handed to me first. However the ol' girl blew up pretty good, got to have a drink with the pilot that blew up my ass, and hung out with TSC as he worked the Brawl. In the end, DrachenNacht (who moved here and became VandalHeart) won. Been a while since I've seen him, hope he's doing good."

He finishes his Scotch and makes a motion to the barkeep.

"A Sam Adams and a new Virgin Strawberry Daquiri for the lovely lady...oh, throw in a Rum & Eggnog for RoboSpools as well. Put them on my tab."

The barkeep nods in the affirmative and returns very quickly with the three drinks. Band takes his and enjoys the lager sluicing down his throat.

"So where was I? Oh yeah, Uncle Pervy. Like I said earlier, I don't think I could've been able to get in communion with him if I hadn't died and been brought back to life with DK's Dark powers. I originally had problems with keeping him at bay. Nothing more problematic than transforming into a three story tall tentacle monster who looked like a stepchild of Medusa and loved to rape Japanese Schoolgirls. Thankfully, I found out that if there was enough liquor in my system, he couldn't manifest. Scotch worked the best so that's why I normally drink Scotch. Once he knew I wasn't going to just let him control me, we worked out an agreement that would allow him and I to have mutual understanding... and I retain the main control. If I didn't, I can tell you right now that we wouldn't be having this conversation or have you enjoying your Daquiri."

Band then notices the time on his watch.

"Damn, I must've been talking a lot. Why didn't you stop me from babbling on? You want me to continue or would you now return the favor and allow me to keep my jaw from falling off?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:51 am 
Expatriate

Megami sips on her new daiquiri appreciatively. Her other one was mostly melted and didn't taste as good. When Band explained about Uncle Pervy she colored visibly and ducked her head so he wouldn't see.

Band wrote:
"You want me to continue or would you now return the favor and allow me to keep my jaw from falling off?"

She looks up, hoping the redness is gone from her face. "Well, I suppose it is my turn to talk, isn't it?" she says with a smile. "My story's a bit less interesting, I'm afraid."

"Let's see, I came around these parts because of Eryn. If you remember her, she was dating Mad...I don't know if they're still together. She wanted me to join up with Road Trip 2."

Megami takes a sip of her daiquiri and thinks for a moment.

"I did join, but then...she disappeared. Without her there, I wandered off into other parts of the forums. I had also met Shinimegami, and we were dating, which is why you remember me as Shini NO Megami. But I'm not his goddess anymore, so I changed it."

"Mm...that's it, really. Other than wandering into this Bar one day, my existence in the "realms", as you say, has been rather uneventful. I was never initiated, because Gentleman_Vigilante, now VigiKami, adopted/DNI'd me almost immediately."

She again thinks while sipping on her daiquiri, and comes close to giving herself a headache. She giggles as she stops herself and looks over at Band.

"Anything you want to know that I may have left out?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:48 pm 
Addict

Whew...almost went off the deep end talking so much. Gotta keep it short and succient, Band.

He took a drink and noticed a semi-flushed color to her face. A slight smile was all he showed while he made it look like he was still consuming his Sam Adams. She then explained how she came up with Shini NO Megami and eventually became who she is today.

"Ahhh." He said as she took another drink of the Daquiri then giggled.

Megami wrote:
Anything you want to know that I may have left out?

Band put down his lager.

"Well, dear Megami. There are a few things I could inquire about that would probably make your entire body turn red from embarassment instead of your face, but..."

Band then slowly moved his hand and placed it on hers. He focused his light green eyes on her and her sumptuous face.

"...I would rather not fluster you too much and would ask for the honor of being your dance partner for this song."

Band snapped his fingers and the Brian Setzer Orchestra, who had been playing swing tunes for the most part, changed their repertoire into a Big Band song with a slow dance beat.

"May we...?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 pm 
Expatriate

Megami wonders briefly about how Band could make her entire body blush, but decides she'd probably rather not know.

She smiles at him as she grabs his hand and walks toward the dance floor. "Dancing is likely a good idea, perhaps it'll keep you away from things that make me blush," she tells him with a laugh.

When they make it to the dance floor she looks around the Bar. "It's sad that not many from around the forums are showing up. Then again, I'm sure it's a lot less peaceful with them around." Megami then looks up at Band, waiting for him to take the lead in the dance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:34 am 
Addict

Band moves with Megami to the dance floor as she makes an observation about the lack of people within the establishment.

"While it is quieter with less people in here, it can be really fun with a lot of people, interaction...and it helps to have someone or something trying to eradicate existance so as to keep people on their toes."

Band then takes both her hands, join then behind his neck then proceeds to let his hands cascade down her sexy frame until they come to a stop on her hips. He then leads off and they just focus on the moment while the music wafts throughout the seemingly empty room. Megami then inches closer to him until there isn't enough room between the two of them for a ray of light to pass. Her head turned and rested on his chest, Band does the best he can to make sure whatever emotions being stirred are kept in check. Whether she's getting into the close contact or just trying to be nice, he doesn't want this to stop. It's not everyday he would get a lovely lady dancing slowly and nestling up to him without some assistance from his Alter Ego...or a resulting cavalcade of debauchery to follow. Just dancing for its sake and the enjoyment of contact is something he focuses on through the dance.

The orchestra seems to catch on as they seamlessly segue into another tune without stopping. Even though he knows this won't last, he does his best not to hex it by thinking or saying how much better could this get. In his experience, he knew that those were words the Great Will of the Cosmos didn't particulary like and would be bound to destroy it so as to make it happy and appease its need to keep the balance of good & bad times in check.

Band slides one hand up her back while the other lightly caresses her cheek and the nape of her neck.

Now I'll find out if she's just trying to be nice and slap me for being a cad or is really enjoying my company.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Last edited by BandMan2K on Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:52 am 
Addict

Cyborg Spools gets creeped out and tries to flirt with the coke machine outside the women's bathroom. Eventualluy in conversation it comes out6 that the Coke machine has kind of been seeing this instant espresso machine on one of the cross-dead-comics-forums ferries, and they were really close, but cyborg spools seems like a very nice apparatus and the coke machine was sure it'd eventually make some device very happy....

Cyborg Spools gets rum and coke (coke this time to show the vending machine there were no hard feelings) and sits down at the end of the bar to address all those christmas cards and figure out how to RP on the internet properly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:39 pm 
Expatriate

Megami smiles as Band places her hands around his neck, and flushes slightly as his hands move down her body. The flush soon leaves as they begin to dance and she is swept away by the music.

As Band and Megami sway with the music, she reflects that it's been far, far too long since someone danced with her. Happy to have such a willing dance partner, she snuggles closer to Band.

When she feels Band's caresses she unconsciously nuzzles into his hand before blushing and looking up at him. "Now, Band, we've just met," she says with a grin. She then winks up at him and lays her head against him, immersing herself in the music again.

OOC: Emu? >.< *giggles and pictures all emotions in the form of emus* Ahh...I need more sleep. ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:26 pm 
Local

Through the swinging double doors that lead to the kitchen the LovelyAngel reenters the customer portion of Bimbo's Bar & Grill. It's taken a while to fix the power interruption caused by the shitstorm outside, and fortunately, only the kitchen was affected. Cooks are now busy catching up on food orders.

The LovelyAngel pauses to survey the scene. Band and Megami are doing a slow dance very closely together on the dance floor. *smile* The pilot doesn't see Bri, but this is a big place, and he could be anywhere. Seeing Robot Spools sitting by himself at the bar, the LovelyAngel walks over to where he's sitting. She speaks from the bartender side of the counter.

"Say, can I make you a drink, Spools? What's your poison? CC and 7? Coke and WD-40?" the LovelyAngel teases. "I don't know your history -- personal or mechanical -- so I apologize that I don't know your preferences."

The mecha pilot points towards the jukebox, which is now plugged in and lit up -- although it’s not playing any songs with respect to the band playing on stage. "If your preference for company leans towards the mechanical, the jukebox enjoys company. I sometimes talk to her myself. She makes some interesting music recommendations."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:44 am 
Addict

"Does this mean you want me to stop caressing you?" replied an eyebrow-cocked Band.

M: "Did I say stop?"

Band then cracked a smile as she returned her head to his chest and they resumed their embrace poorly disguised as slow dancing. Her scent pervaded his senses and sort of blocked out anything else impinging upon his mind. All he thought about was her. Sadly to both of them, the second song ended and the band didn't play on as they needed to take a break from the non-stop time onstage. As Megami lifted her head and regained her posture, the both of them noticed how there were a few other couples who seem to have taken their cues from them and also enjoyed the dancing. They all clapped for the Orchestra as they got offstage. Band then took Megami's hand and pointed his other towards an empty booth.

"Shall we?"

Megami seemed game enough as she followed him towards the booth. Band motioned for a barwench to bring new drinks to them as he drinks in her feminine beauty.

"I hope you will forgive me if I was too bold in your mind. It's not everyday I have the honor of holding and dancing with a lovely lady such as yourself...especially without it being destroyed by my Alter Ego in need for His sustenance."

She seemed to blush again but there also seemed to be a sexual glint in her eye at the thought of Uncle Pervy on the Sexual Warpath. The mixture of signals were getting a bit to Band.

"So then the question becomes: Just how far are you willing to go?"

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:29 am 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
The chilled winds from outside howl into the bar as the door slowly creaks open. In walks a rather odd individual. Though a faint smile can be seen on his lips, his dark monochrome attire give off the impression that he’s just returned from a funeral. Light glints off the blade of his scythe, slung comfortably over his shoulder. He takes a few steps forward before hearing a soft feminine voice call out.

“Pardon me, but you’ll have to check that before entering,” states the well-mannered check girl sitting behind the counter.

“But of course. Where are my manners?”

With a snap of his fingers, the scythe disappears, leaving nothing a bit of dark mist wafting in the air.

“Is this your first time here, Mr…”

“Shinigam…er...Shin. And yes, it is.”

“The check girl bows slightly from behind the counter, to which he returns the courtesy before moving on through the inner doors. Once inside, Shin bows his head politely to the faces he recognizes from his travels, making his way to the bar. After ordering a drink (a cup of chai tea) Shin finds a place somewhat separated from all the loud noise, taking a seat at a back table. As if on cue, the light above the table flickers and dies, leaving Shin in a now dimly lit corner of the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:24 am 
Addict

Cyborg Spools pauses in its writing of cards at the sound of LovelyAngel's friendly voice. An awkward moment passes with no movement, so she continues on, exploring every option so the rotund little cyborg doesn't feel obligated to chat or anything. She trails off and closes her mouth. She drums her fingers on the counter. Cyborg Spools' neck hydrolics have frozen up, preventing making proper friendly eye contact, and Cyborg Spools has been panicking trying to get them to work the entire time she was talking.Finally, with a small sigh of effort, the robot levers its entire body backwards so its eyeline is parrallel with LovelyAngel's.

"Augh, uh, hi!"
"Hi there" LovelyAngel said, unperturbed.
"Oh. uhm. yeah. well." LovelyAngel listened patiently. Cyborg Spools took a deep breath. "There's another jukebox, same model, that one's cousin, across town. I'm kind of not allowed to come within thirty feet of any relative because i sort of told the onther one that mucsic is stupid. That's also why i don't drink anything stronger than rum and eggnog. I guess two..three of those is enough though, if I could have a cup of coffee with milk in it, no sugar, unless it needs it, I mean, coffee in a bar, I'm not sure, but....uh...no poison in it, please, I'm deathly allergic...uhm..."
The woman turned slightly away to go for the coffee, but lingered to see if the robot had anything to add.
"So, I don't know if you said, but you seem like a...mechanic or operator or something. Do you. like. machines? I mean...if yoiu--if you're not busy." Cyborg Spools swallowed, looking like a catfish staring at an eagle.

LovelyAngel laughed chimingly. "Don't worry, this is my job, and I love my job. One moment, I'll get you some coffee." She walked a little away, starting a fresh pot of Columbian Red.

Cyborg Spools looked out the corner of its eye, seeing Band and Meg rounding second and heading for third in a booth by the men's room and a newcomer sulking by himself in a corner. Cyborg Spools sighed and wiped a drop of blood from its hairline. Maybe I'd better take the helmet off more often it thought, as LovelyAngel returned with coffee and something called "whitener".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:08 pm 
Local

*more people begin to arrive and the best parking spots, tie posts and bike racks have begun to fill up... fortunately, it is also time for the valet service to show up for work.*

*A young man arrives on a motorcycle but declines the valet's offer*
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

*Carrying with him a large black bag he enter's the entrance foyer only to be stopped by the "coat check" girl.*

"I am sorry sir you will have to relenquish all weapons here."

*Not used to anyone referring to him as "Sir" Yoshi looks around to see who the attendant is speaking to. He then realizes that she is speaking to him*

"Oh sorry mam, I am Yoshitsuni Miyamoto and I am here on a service call."

"My apologies then please use the servcice entrance" she says as she points Yoshi back out the front door. "It is around back"

* A muffled screaming sound is heard from hammerspace "Yoshi its me let me out!" Realizing it is the temp avatar of Briareos Yoshi decides wisely to let him stay in hammerspace. and exits the foyer.*

* After wandering down the side of BByg for a couple of hours Yoshi runs into an old Sirius Cybernetics Corporation "Genuine People Personalities" model out parking the cars*

*Yoshi eventually circumnavigates the place and re-enter's the foyer. He immediately approaches the Check Coat Girl more warrily this time and asks for entry.*

She looks at him and smiles "Can I help you sir?"

Yoshi stammers something about the service entrance and not being able to find it.

"Oh! we have no service entrance entrance sir. Why do you ask?"

"But you just told me that as a tech I have to use the service entrance!"

"I am sorry sir I haven't seen you before."

*A giggling sound is heard from behind the counter*

"I am sorry Dingo I sent him out to the service entrance" says an identicle young woman wearing the nametag "Zoot".

"Wicked wicked Zoot ... you are a bad person and must pay the
penalty. And here at Bimbo's , we have but one punishment
... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come!" They both grab his arms ane begin to drag him behind the counter.

*Yoshi thinking back to his "treatments" from Hitomi fights to break away and succeeds in making in through the front door. In his panic he runs almost into the maitre'de Bimbo's who sidesteps Yoshi'd entrance without somuch as mussing a single hair.*

"Ah Mr. Miyamoto, your party is awaiting your arrival."

*Walking twords the grand fireplace Yoshi sees the massive and familiar sillouette of Briareos who had nodded off to sleep in what looks like a very comfortable chair.*

Yoshi's approach wakens Bri who noticing the flustered look on Yoshi's face and say's "I see you met the twins".

"Umm yeah please don't tell Hitomi about that"

"So what did you bring me?"

"Well to start with your meds. And its time for a tune up."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:41 am 
Expatriate

Megami smiles at Band, pondering his question to herself.

"You haven't been too bold, dear. And, ah, I'd rather not think about being...destroyed. You do make it awfully hard to want to...be anywhere near you," she says with a laugh. "Although..." She shakes her head, not finishing that sentence.

As she begins to form her answer to "just how far" she would go, she notices a familiar figure walk into the bar and groans inwardly. 'Why is he is all of a sudden?' she thinks to herself. Deciding to ignore him she grins at Band again.

"How far should I be willing to let this go, hun?" she says with a glint of challenge in her eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:00 am 
Native

A zombie wearing a Russian fur hat shambles slowly into the bar, pastes a number of Che Guevara posters on the walls, then leaves without saying a word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:02 am 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
Their eye's meet for but an instant, but that's more than enough time for Shin to raise his glass to Megami, smirking a content little smirk.

"False goddess, " Shin laughs inwardly, Megami having already focused her attention back on the individual before her.

Taking a sip from his glass, Shin watches with a cocked brow as a sorry excuse for a zombie lumbers into the bar. The rotting corpse slaps a number of posters about the room with relative speed before making a hasty and silent exit.

"Spend your entire life fighting capitalism, and you'll still end up with your face on every kind of poster, t-shirt, and coffee mug. The irony is overwhelming," Shin thinks to himself, laughing another silent laugh. "I need another drink."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next