ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:00 pm 
Addict

"Hmm... Cymry is it? Very lovely name for such a lovely lady."

Band just recons the Bar behind his Inner Sanctum while seeing Chaos and I_M have at it with some ribs and a Crazy-ass drink. Then another person comes on in requesting a Vodka, Rum and Melted Bitter Chocolate. Gathering the ingredients, he fires up a stove with two pots, the bigger one filled with water and the smaller with chunks of German Chocolate. Letting the water come to a boil, he takes the smaller pot and places it in the larger pot.

"Nothing worse than burned chocolate. This way'll be magnificantly melted and sublime. Now for the base of the drink"

Band gets some High Quality Vodka and some Captain Morgan Spiced Rum to add a little kick with the Chocolate which by this time has melted into Heavenly Liquid. Pouring the Alcohols inside a BIG glass most of the way, he uses a thin stirrer to gently turn the drink while pouring the liquid chocolate into the glass, mixing it in with the Vodka and Rum. The temperature helps with the chocolate so that it doesn't harden into a block and creates a wonderous treat for those that have a need for a sweet tooth and a bloated liver.

Delivering the slightly mixed drink to the customer, Band leaves the stirrer in so that the customer can determine just how mixed he wants the ingredients.

"Enjoy sir."

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:25 pm 
Addict

"Sorry friend, but I don't drink green things... Too many traumatic events regarding chemistry and alchemy... You know how much time it takes for eyebrows to grow? Anyway, thanks for the offer."
*Seeing the BIG glass*
"Have I came to heaven? Barman, you ROCKZ!"
*Taking a long swing of the glass*
"Heavenly... Is there any way a humble psychic can contribute to this establishment? Oh, and I go by the name of Weredrake here"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:47 pm 
Addict

*Chaos comes out with a plate of Wings*

"These ones are Hot, Medium and Mild to come. Oh when I mean hot, I mean Hot. This is a combination recipy, try the BBQ sauce wings then try wings that look like they have been breaded. Trust me, it's worth it."

OOC: I've had these in real like, they are fucking nice. Right on my pain tolerence and very tasty. I call them perfect. But anyone who doesn't seriously like hot stuff should pass.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:42 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
OOC: I'm from Texas. I make my own salsa. It's mostly peppers. Habanero, cerrano, pablano, jalapeno, chili pequine, red, green, and gold bell peppers, and cayenne. Plus the usual salsa ingredients, such as onions, tomato, etc. It's won the prize for hottest salsa ever from no less than two professional chefs. And I love it. I also have a version where I slightly burn it so it carmalizes, then stir in more brown sugar and make sort of a spicy jelly out of it. Sweet and spicy at the same time, goes great on toast. And it tastes a lot better than jalapeno jelly too.

IC: Helping himself to some wings, I_M quickly scarfs down half a dozen.

"Fucking delicious. Try the ribs, they're just right."

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:56 pm 
Tourist

*Cymry opens one emerald eye when someone touches her whiskey bottle, then realizes it it empty.*
Guess i've been drinking in my sleep. I do that sometimes.
*A tendril of hair wraps around the neck of the empty bottle and places it gently behind the bar, then picks up a full bottle snugling it into place. A contented smile lights Cymry's face as the liquid in the new bottle decreases rapidly.*

Initiated by Rae for general stupidity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:08 pm 
Addict

"Drinking in your sleep? What a waste..." *Sigh*, "Oh, meat. Meat is gooood." *Takes a couple of ribs, a bunch of wings, and start chewing*
"Good stuff, man. You have really good stuff here" *Stuffs the mouth*
"Ambrozia and Nectar you have here..."
*Takes a long sip of the BIG glass*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:42 pm 
Addict

Looking at the feast, and realizing there be no music, Ancient noticed he had just destroyed 2 perfectly good chairs for a pair of now useless drumsticks. Jumping on a stool next to the table, he crouched down on it, realized it could spin, and proceeded to do so. When the novelty of the spinning chair passed, the kid looked around at all the people gathered. Not really knowing what to do then, he took out a peice of sugar cane from his pocket and chewed it quietly for awhile. Getting bored, he saw a dart target on the other wall. Having no darts, he suddenly stood up on the stool, drew his machete, and hit the target dead center. "BULLSEYE!" Noticing that everyone looked at him, probably startled by the scream, he said "no darts" as if it would explain everything, and went to retrieve his machete.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:51 pm 
Addict

*Looking at the kid, than goes to one of the destroyed chaires.* As I look at it, a piece of wood had began shaping itself onto a dart.
"Here ya'go lad" *Throwing the dart at Ancient*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:55 pm 
Tourist

*Thna finishes off the bottle of everclear, and grabs another, along with about a dozen hunks of meat. He eats through them at surprising speed, the bottle of booze also decreasing rapidly. He gets up, and walks over to stand next to Ancient, dwarfing the small child.*

"Darts eh? Soundss fuun." (voice slightly slurred)

*He points a shaky finger at the dart board, chants a few words, and curses heavily under his breath when nothing happens.
"Fergot the speell." he explains, finishing off his third bottle of everclear.*

*He tries again, and red coloured darts of energy blast holes through the board.*

"Opps....."

*Than tries to sneak away, only to trip over a chair and break a large table upon landing on it.
"I'll show you!" he screams, and storms off into the washrooms, retrieves his sword from Spikes still unmoving form, and begins to hack the table to bits in a highly drunken fashion.*

*He looks up, noticing that most of the bar is staring at him, except for the clay servants replacing the dartboard.
"What you all looking at? Think you're cool or sometin?"
He picks up the chair and throws it to the floor, shattering it into many pieces.*

OOC: yay, I'm a raving drunk spellcasting barbarian, with a bunch of magical weapons! Perhaps I shoudln't have drinken three bottles of everclear in a span of ten minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 12:18 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
I_M sits up and stares at the drunken barbarian.

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's someone making a scene."

Drawing a curved daito from under his coat, I_M left his seat at the bar and stopped a few steps away from Than. Despite being over six feet in height, he only came up to the barbarian's chin.

Raising the sword in his hands over his head, he glared at the barbarian dangerously.

"You see this blade?"

Without waiting for an answer, I_M proceeded to ram his knee straight into Than's crotch, eliciting a high-pitched yelp followed by the sound of a massive body crushing a table under its weight.

"It's the least of your worries."

With that, I_M replaced his sword and returned to his seat, ignoring the looks everyone gave him.

"I like to eat without a lot of noise. Now get me some more of those hot wings."

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:32 am 
Addict

*Finishing the drink, then pull the body and lay it beside the counter* "Y'know, this thing is dangerous, it can trip you down"
*sitting down again* "Hoy barman, another one, but put brandy instead of the vodka. Oh, and um, is there red meat around here?"[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:27 pm 
Tourist

*Than gets up slowly and wobbily off the ground, mumbling incoherent curses, glaring at I_M. He looks pretty pissed, and completely drunk, as his eyes don't seem to be able to focus properly.*

"Bastard!"

*He picks up his sword (which may seem like a longsword to him but is a twohanded one to anyone else), and charges at I_M.*

OOC: Sorry, but I kinda got to stay in character. Avoid touching the sword, it tends to cut stuff like butter. Hot butter. A red hot knife through butter sitting in the sun. Even if it's metal (then it's a red hot knife through cold butter). Of course his is drunk on three bottles on everclear. Enjoy dodging the clumsy yet very deadly swings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:18 pm 
Addict

Looking at the stampeding barbarian, Weredrake decided that the man's blade is too damn big and may actualy hurt someone, regardless which way it's swang. *does unmentionable hand signature in the barbarians direction*
A green jellow-like substance erupted from Weredrake's fingers and engulfed Thandorisus in a ball about a foot in radius of the stuff, tumbeling him.
"It's ok guys, he can breath, but he can't get away ffrom my jellow-ball spell".
*Goes back to feasting*

OOC: Damnit guys, LIVE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:08 pm 
Local

The door of BB&G swings open, and a young, pale and very thin man walks in, dressed in faded and worn jeans, a black shirt and a black knee length trenchcoat, sagging from the weight of lots of heavy things inside. His head is shaved, and seems to have thousands of little, nearly invisible metal specks on it, giving it an eery flicker as the light reflects off it.

He glances around the bar as he reaches into his trenchcoat, as if unsure, before begginning to pull out a large amount of assorted weapons, including auto-shotguns, some strange futuristic like rifles and assorted types of ammunition. After the 6 or so heavy weapons are unloaded, he takes off a holster holding several more smaller weapons, such as submachine guns, and finally drops of 3 handguns. He removes his trenchcoat, hangs it up, and heads over to the bar, moving quickly now that all the weight has been removed.

"Hello, I'm Chris."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:39 pm 
Tourist

Bounce
Bounce
Bounce
Bounce
Bounce
Bounce
(there are now cymry-shaped impressions on a number of walls and the ceiling)
*cymry stands on the ceiling and reaches up (down?) to grab a piece of meat from the grill*

Mmmmm, yummy

Initiated by Rae for general stupidity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:51 am 
Local

OOC: Me want thread to live. I command they, return from the rot of the grave! Rise into the moonlight, buried thread! Cast back the shackles of the grave, and return reborn!

Back in character now.

Chris watches the display, somewhat confused as to how the strange woman is able to do that.

"Uhhhhh, well that was an interesting trick" he says as he sits down at the bar.

He motions to one of Than's clay things. "Beer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:51 am 
Addict

[a bit drunk]"Beer?" I ask the kid. "You come *here* and all you order is beer? Ehy? You can have everything your "soul" was eager for." *Does a swooping motion with the right hand, an act that almost threw him at the floor."
"Bartender, give the kid something GOOD".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:05 am 
Addict

/TSC attempts to open the door of the bar

Damn things rusted over...

/TSC steps back a few steps sizing up the door before running full force into it

Fuck that hurt!

*The door swings open and falls off of the hunges, a plume of dust is kicked up as the door hits the ground*

/TSC coughs and waves the dust out of his face, stepping through the threshold

Wow...

/TSC looks around

*The bar is covered in dust and cobwebs. There are still people sitting at the bar and tables completely motionless*

Where is that old clone...

/TSC finds one of his old clones sitting at the bar

Here it is.

/TSC tosses it through a rift and sits down where he was sitting

I'd like a Kokanee!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:41 am 
Addict

Bandman gets a motion detection signal from Bimbo's. Upon the acknowledgement of a movement within the bar, he comes to consciousness. He starts coughing at the thick cloud of dust and brushes off his encrusted body.

"Shit...how long *cough* have I been out of it?"

Upon looking at atomic powered clock on the wall, he figures he's been out of it for about 18 months. Looking around, he spots TSC sitting at his favorite spot. The perfect way his ass moulded to the stool was proof that it was his seat. He gives a smile to Chris then makes his way to the other side of the bar to activate the Environmental scrubbers. Flipping a couple switches and a twist of a dial resulted in the roof coming off the building to a height of 15 feet. Large fans pop out of the walls and raised ceiling then proceed to extrude all the stale, dank, musty air and scour the dust off the floor. However, he makes sure to leave some of the air in the building...for the ambience.

Shutting off the system and retracting the ceiling back onto the wall supports, Band goes to another part of the bar and gets Chris that Kokanee he ordered. Getting himself a bottle of Sam Adams, he raises the bottle to Chris.

"Good to see you come back in. I can't exactly keep this place going all by myself, you know."

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:14 am 
Addict

/TSC coughs and waves away some of the dust

/Bandman hands TSC the Kokanee

/TSC raises the bottle

Well it's good ta be back!

/TSC clinks bottles with BM2K and chugs half of the bottle

Ah! It's been far too long.

...Have those fans always been there?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 85  Next