ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:05 pm 
Addict

"Hm. I prefer men of culture, myself. That reminds me."

*Steps outside*

"Father, got a minute?"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:15 pm 
Addict

Father Kelly was not startled to hear a voice address him. Wear a collar long enoughand you realize that people make you work all the time. But, he supposed, that was what that collar was about. You did not punch a clock with God. But there was the voice, female, ofr course. But something about it. Like it had layers, there was one element underlying the other.

The voice wanted something, needed...something. The tone of voice was serious about something. What is wanted was anyone's guess, but that wasn't important. He was what he was, a man and a priest and he took pride in being a damn good one. Another might question whether it was pride or vanity, but not a man as conscious of his own soul as Ned Kelly. To represent God one must do so in everything one does. If you are representing God, you'd better do it with 100% effort, "Heartily as unto the Lord" as the scripture would have it.

Preparing himself for whatever might come, Father Kelly turned to speak to the young woman.

"Yes, my dear? What can I help you with?"

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:39 am 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
*falls into a coma*

*wakes up, makes sure none of his stuff can be stolen, then falls back into the coma*

Zzzzzzzzzz.............

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:00 pm 
Addict

"Well, Father. I seem to remember you making an offer to me. So, I think we have a little while before dinner is served. The question we should ask is shall we study in your, room, or mine?"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:32 am 
Addict

"Yes, it will be a while before dinner and my room is occupied by confused guests, if you would like to go back to yours, I'm sure we can find the...inspiration to cry out to God."

It is the same woman as before, but she means business this time, I didn't even look back at her before, but in the modern world, this too is my duty, and my pleasure. I wonder what she expects? Well, I'm sure I can exceed it. We aren't nearly so...conservative behind closed doors.

"Why don't you lead me there so I can take...your confession in private, so you can bare yourself before God."

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:05 pm 
Addict

"Follow me, Father."
Chaos led the man into the room which the letter said was to be hers. A quick scan showed who... and what was in the Good Father's room.

Ineresting. Didn't know there was a female form of those... and how is this one going to react to me. I am not the most normal person he has met. Especially after that spell.

Chaos tried to calm her nerves. This was not the time to get skittish.

They reached to room...
The door closed behind them...
Chaos turned and smirked....

"Well, let's see if I have this right."

Chaos kneeled on the floor and looked up at Father Kelly.

"Forgive me Father, for, if I am not mistaken, we are about to sin. I Come before you as it has been too long since my last. Help me oh Father, to see the light of God, and may he accept all of his children in all of thier diversity, for we are all children under God... In nomine Dei, et Patris, et nomine Jesu Cristos, et Filii, et Nomine Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

How was that?"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:11 pm 
Addict

Father Kelly guided the girl to her feet and, smiling drew her gently to himself and kissed her deeply.

As he stepped back reluctantly he smiled and spoke.

"I think it is time we see each other the way God created us."

With a few deft movements, Kelly doffed his priest's habit, then a moment later, stood naked before Chaos, grinning widely, and gestured for her to return the favor.

Now the die must fall,

Post subject: I'll spell check later.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:38 pm 
Addict

Chaos smiles a knowing smile. As she knew it was do or die time. Well I am a mood killer most of the time, it seems. She walked over to the dimmer and lowered the lights. She saw that he wanted to see her, to say something against her, but she gave him a look that reassured him that he would miss nothing. As the lights dimmed, her glasses glowed a dull blue.

"I am sorry to say father, that God seems to have had less a hand in my creation than most."

She started with her glasses, letting their light fill the room, and illuminate her little strip tease.

"In all there diversity."

Slowly she slid her dress down, Past her shoulders, over the light fur covering her body, covering her braless breasts, past her hips down to her upper thiegh. Slower still she dropped her panties to the floor, releasing her newly gained tail.

"Does his love remain?"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:48 pm 
Addict

Kelly's smile did not slip a millimeter, nor did it leave his eyes, if anything, it intensified.

"God's love always remains, for all of his creations, for he has created them all in equal measure, only God creates, only his hand is in that creation. As his love endures, so does the desire of his servant for one of His most beautiful creatures."

Kelly crossed the room as he spoke, his desire apparent in body as well as in speech, and opened his arms to embrace the catgirl.

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:55 am 
Addict

Thousands of thoughts flitted through her head. Some of them centered on making him understand her very nature was tainted. Others on the joy of acceptance. She finally settled on one For now, this moment, it does not matter. Let us enjoy the here and now.

She walked into his waiting arms and let him embrace her. She just stood there for a moment, felling the meshing of their two bodies. It was a rare joy, being this close to another human. She intended to milk every last drop out of it. Chaos' lips curled up in a smile at the thought of that double entendre. Let's get to it then
As she pulled his head in for a kiss, After a few minute of standing there together, Chaos disengaged from the kiss and looked up at the father.

"How about we move this to the bed?"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:35 am 
Addict

Father Kelly smiled and wordlessly guided the catgirl to the bed, his hands on her hips, he kissed her again massaging her breasts slowly and gently, bringing her nipples erect. He disengaged the kiss then and took her left nipple in his mouth sucking softly and teasing with his tongue.

All right Kennedy Kelly, you know your job. Press just enough, lead just enough, show her you want her, show her your hunger, but show her she means something to you, don't hurry, let her guide you. Remember this ain't about you boyo. You're a man of God, show her love, give yourself unselfishly, and all the rest will come to you.

Kelly let his mind block out the outside world until the center of his universe was, for this moment, the girl in his arms, her soft fur, her lean, athletic body, her haunting, beautiful eyes, and most of all the soul behind them, sad, needing the reasurance and affection he would willingly provide.

He slowly increased the pace of his attentions to her breast as she responded, never roughly, always with the utmost attention to her movements. As he worked, he slipped his left hand slowly up the inside of her thigh toward the dark patch of thicker fur that partly obscured his destination as he shifted to allow himself a comfortable position and kissed her between her breasts before applying his mouth to the other.

He stroked her tail for a moment with his right hand and took her left and guided it to between his legs, to feel his arousal. He raised his face back to hers and smiled, his lips a hair's breadth from hers.

"You are truly beautiful, make no mistake, only God can create such beauty, there is no evil in it."

With that he kissed her again...

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:15 pm 
Addict

"Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do. I've never thought mortification was a path to God, and neither is the denial of the human experience He gives us."

Kelly gave her a look of confusion as Chaos gently guided the good father back onto the bed, and laid him on his stomach.

"You'll like this, I promise."

She took a moment to admire his form. For a minister, he had certainly avoided most of the physical perils of his profession. He was fit, not overly so, but enough to see that he had made the attempt. He was a puzzle to her. He didn't follow the pattern that most holy men did. Then again, nothing physical was a mystery to her, and neither was the tension in his shoulders, the knots in his back, and the connections his nerves made.

"Relax, father. I'll see if I can get you feeling like you've never felt before. Did you know a proper massage is never supposed to hurt?" She placed her hands on his shoulders, and began to rub them, using her Awareness to make the most use of her hands. To him it just felt pleasant. To Chaos' eyes, her hands were affecting more than his back. "We never really know how much living strains us, and how much that strain affects us." She moved her hands lower, enjoying the feel of his shoulders relaxing under her ministrations. On her way down to his lower back, she lightly nudged a nerve and shifted a pert of his spine. His temperature began to rise ever so slightly; his heart started beating a little faster. Best of all, he was paying attention to her voice, drawing him into an almost hypnotic state of relaxation, but not exhaustion. Her preferred balance for lovemaking. "But once this strain is removed, we sometimes wonder why we never saw it in the first place." She heard him groan as his back released, and numerous things that were out of place snapped back into place in a moment. Chaos worked even lower, into his tailbone, and the cheeks of his buttocks, working on the nerves that ran everywhere. She grinned as his member began to rise due to these... well the way she was manipulating it, rather pleasurable feelings. Finally, there was another "snap" and she was done. He was ready. And he'll never know what hit him.

"Ok, Father, let's see to the only stiff thing that should be left." She shifted, to allow him to turn over, and she met him with a kiss as soon as he was settled. She let him get used to the more sensitive nature of his body, and she tried, probably unsuccessfully, to hide her amusement at his reaction as she lowered her mons to rest on his now hyper-sensitive cock. You didn't expect that, did you?

She slid down his body, making sure to never lose contact with his member. She only broke contact when it reached her chest, and her face was level to the tip of his penis. She gave a quick peck it's crown before looking up. "Well then. Let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?" With that she went down on him. She used her tongue to explore the detailed underside of the head. She heard him groan a few times, but she paid him no mind. She knew when to stop, and if she wanted she could keep him on edge forever... but that was not fun. Actually

She disengaged from her... service. "You know, I think this boy is warmed up already. I don't have to go too far down here. Your turn Father, do what you will."

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:09 am 
Addict

Location: Hanging in the endless void with nothing but entropy and fluff for company.
OOC: I didn't really feel like using Wrin in a lemon because she's one of those loyal one-man-for-me types, so I decided one of her three troll servants, Cam, Mano, and Hill would take her place. Wrin can be contacted via phone, but keeps conversations brief if they turn toward physical intimacy. Also note that while Hill & Mano prefer sheep as partners, Cam is interested in humans because he finds them lithe and pretty. And also distinquished.

Cam turned the invitation over in his smooth green hand. This was the place all right but Wrin, his mistress (as in master), hadn't told him who to offer her condolences to. Cam was extremely intelligent for a troll, which is to say he was very emotionally aware but slow by human standards in almost every other aspect. He shook his head, tucked the invitation into a pocket in his robes, and headed for the door.

Several minutes later, he came within view of the mansion again. The person at the door gaped at him and turned as if to flee, but quickly regained composure. It always made Cam sad when people did that. He was very short for a troll, but at nearly eight feet he towered over most humans. His skin was the color of pea soup, smooth and without blemishes. Most of his cousins were warty and covered in pimples and other such things. Cam didn't much like his cousins. Aside from that though, he basically fit the mold of a human. He was well-muscled, wore the standard outfit given to all servants of the house of Illen, and carried himself properly. Cam does no slouch like Hill and Mano. That why Wrin always choose Cam to deliver important messages, he thought to himself proudly as he strode up to the door, thinking himself downright civilized in his cream-colored robes with purple and silver trim.

When he reached the attendant, he proferred the invitation and started to open his mouth to indicate that his mistress was sorry but she could not attend even such a wonderful event as a gathering held at Kyhm's estate, but clicked his mouth shut at the horrified expression he received in return and stood there holding the invitation out and waiting patiently. Mmmm... Cam smell... many things... human... powder... smoke... meat... but what that other smell? Could be... sex? Perhaps there was something to do here after he delivered his message. Perhaps.

Jin wrote:
...I cursed at the computer screen for an hour and a half while striking it with my genitals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:04 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
*pokes thread with a stick*

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:36 am 
Addict

Location: Hanging in the endless void with nothing but entropy and fluff for company.
I tried. :(

Jin wrote:
...I cursed at the computer screen for an hour and a half while striking it with my genitals.