ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Mansion - The Kyhm Forum Lemon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:05 pm 
Addict

--------------------------------------||Prolouge||------------------------------------------

A man stood beside a large window inside a well apointed office, "I assume everything has been taken care of satisfactorily, my dear?" He sipped whisky from a small glass.

A small woman, resplendent with many earings and bright blue hair stood at a parody of attention before the desk, "Yes Sir! All the invitations have been sent out! I'm leaving this very evening to pick them all up!" She relaxed a bit, her wide, green eyes shifting back and forth a bit before she leapt towards the man. He placed his drink down on the desk as he turned to catch the diminuative woman in his arms.

"It is too bad I shall be busy with business,eh? This ought to be interesting, to say the least." The woman giggled, "You look tense, let me help." She pulled the man over to the couch and laid him down on it.
"Hehe...."

-------------------------||Thirty minuites later||------------------------------------------

The woman stood up, wiping sweat from her brow, "Feel better, Kyhm, sir? Tehe..."
The man put his socks back on, "Yes Skjie. You know you give the best foot massages." He stood up, "But, I've got to go back to Victoria for a few days, I trust you will help everyone get settled while I am gone?"
The woman nodded, saluted, and left the office. She had a long week ahead.

------------------------------------||Later||-----------------------------------------------

The invations arrived without fanfare, small envelopes, each with a small note,

"You are invited to a grand soiree at
my home.
-Kyhm"

Each had a local airport, date and time written on the back.

The plane took off in the early evening. It's pilot would travel around the world, picking up people from all over, before it finally stopped back home, full of people.

The people, tired and rumpled from the long series of flights, were herded into limozines and given drinks to relax them for the long drive north. The limos winded their way north through the forests of Northern Vancouver Island, the ocean peaking through every once in a while.

Eventually, the forest opened onto a vast acerage with an impressive mansion in the centre. In the fading light the people saw pools, gardens, golf holes, a small beach, even a small shooting range. But, they were too tired and were herded into beds without incedent.

---------------------------||The next morning||---------------------------------------------

The people gathered in the Dining room around noon. Some had been up early, exploring the strange place they had woken up in, others had to be bribed with various things to arrive on time. Kyhm was sitting at the head of the table, enjoying his lunch, Skjie waiting on him, the servants bustling around, taking orders and bringing food from the kitchen.

When everyone had arrived, Kyhm clinked his glass for attention. It took some time before he was able to speak, "Good afternoon everyone. As you know, I have invited you all to stay at my home for the next few weeks. All of the amenities are at your disposal, and you will find the staff accomidating to most of your requests. I regret to inform you that I will be unable to stay for the festivities, as my work demands my attention," This was met with many groans and exclematies, "But, I shall be here with you in spirit, at the least. My secretary, Skjie, shall also be here to help with any wishes you may have."

The rest of the day was filled with a formal tour of the grounds, people breaking off throughout to explore on their own....

OOC: Welcome to the "official" Kyhm forums lemon. Because noone else did, I've started it my own way. It takes place on the wild north end of Vancouver island, where Kyhm lives. Remember: for this lemon, to avoid weird bishu actions, everyone has had their genders switched. Also: noone may reference anyone without their express permission. This includes Kyhm (I only used him to start the story). Obviously, posting here creates permission. Please, no blood sports with house staff, or me. Have fun.

Last edited by Skjie on Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:46 pm 
Tourist

Rana Farren reached the head of the hill, breathing deeply from the exertion she had put her slight form through in the last several hours. Brushing a few stray blonde locks out of her eyes, she looked around, taking in the scenery.

A bit of hiking in the woodlands near the mansion was a nice way to take her mind off of the problems that had been plaguing her recently.

Shaking her head in an attempt to dispel the troubles of the past, she laid down in the grass to rest, closing her eyes.

Last edited by Rana on Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:03 am 
Addict

OOC: what about furries? Oh, my name here will be Draky.

IC: it was three hours after lunch. Draky had spet the time exploring (or to be exact, mapping) the mansion. Now, after she knew what was where and where were she in it, she decided to do some exercise. She put on a loose shirt and short pants ('couse panties are for pussies) and went out (bare-footed) to the grassy back yard. She started with situps, 35 of them, then pushups and some running. It took her about half an hour to complete the excercise, then, noticing how sweaty she was, Draky went to shower. She looked in the bathroom mirror, admiring her shapely (other people will say skinny) bodey. She was five feet and eight inches (1.70m) tall, black/blue hair at shoulder-length with medium sized breasts and larger than average muscles. After taking a bath she decided to take a nap untill dinner, who knows what plans their host have for the evening?

OOC: You guys need to put at least some physical description. Changing that Y cromosome to an X (or the other way for the ladies) will have more than a little efect on the body...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:47 pm 
Addict

(OOC:I like the concept of intertwining storylines, so I'm giving the optional starting point for your character here, also, keep in mind that some of us already gave our permission to be used, but as I have some secret surprises, give me a quick PMing if you're about to do anything major)

The camera filters into focus from white to reveal a clear blue sky with just the hint of a summer sun. As the sunflare moves across the screen, the cliche beachball is tossed across, interrupting the peacefullness that was there a second ago.

As if on cue, our view shifts down to reveal our location: a tidy little beach along an unseamly warm Vancouver Island coast, undisturbed save by the sound of the gentle seabird cawing in the distance. Oh, and also by the beach ball, who's origin and destination will be made clear in a second. For these few moments, though, we just hear calmness, untill...

*Slam!*

The Hatch on the rear of a dark blue Ford Bronco II is slammed closed

<strike>Shinjiro</strike> Shinjira: (tossing a towel off camera) Well, that's everything.

pan to Onion

Onion: Thanks, babe. I'm so psyched that we both made it in.

Shinjira: I know. I mean, it's not every day that a reality TV show picks two people who know each other so well.

Onion: Yeah, I've heard some wierd things about this "Kryst Beach", or whatever they're calling the show, but I must admit, this is a damn fine house.

Cut to display that it is, indeed, a damn fine house. Well beach house, that is. Roughly three floors high and framed by woodland, one wouldn't even suspect it's vicinity to the nearby Kyhm Estate, which you probably couldn't find unless you were lost to begin with. The shot remains fixed on the front of the new house as the couple walks back into shot.

Suddenly, the next car pulls up behind them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:59 pm 
Addict

Randella was inspecting the mansion with critical eyes. It looked suspiciously bourgeoisee, but that would of course be to mislead the forces of the ruling class. She was sure that all here were comrades!

Idly playing with her sickle the petite, skinny woman walked through the halls alone, mentally trying to figure out how to best crate a basis for Revolution in the mansion. Her short-cropped black hair framed her serious face with the brown, fanatical eyes, and her figure almost drowned in the old bomber jacket she was wearing. Underneath she wore a red T-shirt, with old faded black jeans underneath.

Yes, this place was great to tighten the bond with ones comrades! Randelle even had the 'Internationale Karaoke' with her. This gathering was going to be good for moral!

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:50 pm 
Addict

(done with permission)

The sounds of gun rounds being fired pierced the silence of the shooting range. Keeping her breathing regular, Olivia, Ollie for friends, enemies, strangers and fucktoys lowered the Dragunov. She crossed her legs, dressed in combat fatigues, and a smile came across her slightly flushed face. She wiped away some sweat and rose to her full, impressive, muscled one metre ninety. Her outfit was completed with a belt with an impressive buckle, combat boots and a white sleeveless shirt. Her brown hair was tied in a no-nonsense pony tail.

"Hmmm... that was good. Gotta keep my aim sharp." The voice was clearly of a woman in mid-twenties, with a throaty quality to it. She looked at the house and garden that had several young women walking a round. "But I didn't come to hunt clay pigeons." With a predatory grin she put the safety on the Dragunov and left to mingle again.

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:23 pm 
Addict

A black car pulls up to the Kyhm manner. As a chauffer gets out to open the door, the occupant inside decades not to wait. A tall lady dressed in a black miniskirt business suit, black knee length coat and a pair of close fitting sunglasses steps out of the car. Her facial feature look rather feline and her hair reached down to her shoulder blades. As she stepped out of the car she finished a conversation on her phone.

"Yes I trust you with this... Ok... Please watch the Anderson account please... I expect something to come up in a few days... Ok... Thank's Adrian, I'll call if I need anything. Ciao. Now lets find out what this is all about..."

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:19 am 
Addict

::Standing at the front door, Skjie waits for the new arrivals form the TV show::

Welcome to our little retreat, I'm sure you are well versed in the rules of your little show. But, you must remember the most important rule:

you must not talk about the show to anyone.

It would ruin the suspense and fun, you see. So, just behave yourself, and mingle with our other guests.

::Skjie bows slightly, and hurries off to attend the others::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:14 am 
Addict

Father Ned Kelly pulled up to the mansion in his car.

It was an impressive car, but old. A 1955 Packard Patrician, it had belonged to his father, still among the living, but too rich and with too many cars for his youngest son to go without his favorite. The car looked totally original, inside and out, but had all of the modern conveniences tastefully tucked away out of sight, or disguised.

Ned was the youngest of nine children of an immensely wealthy and devout Irish Catholic family. His generous parents, aunts, uncles, siblings, and even cousins, as well as his substantial personal wealth (inherited from his late grandmother, then multiplied by sound investing) sustained him in comfort so he took no salary and only a little expense money from the church.

At the age of 26 he was young for a priest. He had taken up the cloth just after the Church lifted the celibacy requirement for Priests. His intelligence, gift with appropriate languages, and perhaps most importantly, discretion, had landed him a very interesting, if less than traditional job.

He was an investigator for the church in church related crime. Empowered by the Vatican City representative to Interpol and by the cooperation of the governments of the countries he visited, authorized to investigate crimes, gather evidence, make arrests and turn over evidence and detainees to local authorities. He enjoyed diplomatic immunity as a representative of the vatican as well. During the tenure of the Reformed Holy Office of the Inquisition, Catholicism had vaulted back to a high standing in respectability, as scandals were dealt with quietly and harshly, often without the help of official law enforcement.Some hinted at a darker purpose, at more hidden foe, But none of the Seekers for the Inquisition spoke of business, except in Latin.

Kelly got out of the car, a striking figure in his priest's daily habit, broken by the prescence of his signature black Bolero hat, and the revolver at his hip that was the symbol of his office. He was a tall man and not bad looking, he had light brown hair with a hint of redness and was clean-shaven.

He donned his overcoat, which politely covered his weapons, glared at the rain and pulled his hat lower as he filled his pipe and lit it, shielding it from the rain he took a short draw and strolled up to the mansion to ring the bell. He was curious to know the cause of his invitation, but as with anything, he was content to play it out. It would be, he was sure, an interesting sabbatical.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:24 pm 
Addict

As Chaos walked towards the mansion, she saw a priestly looking man walking in the same direction. Walking by Chaos goosed him and said,
"Maybe I'll come to your room. YOu know, get on my knees... to 'pray'."

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:29 pm 
Addict

Eterna was having a perfect day. After the breakfest, she had pocketed an apple an headed out. Her mood was bright as always, especially since no one had questioned her age that day. Her face was youthfull, but it was partially concealed by her long shining silver hair. She managed to make even her grey eyes bright with her smile, and she smiled quite alot. Not the tallest, and she certanly didn't have the greatest "assets", but that smile had turned many head.

Her sense of direction was none too good, but she managed to find her way out of what she thought was an intentionally a maze-like mansion. Once outside, her smile lit up once more. The sun and the fresh air were her home, and she thrived in it. Seeing an old oak, she climbed the hill where it rested and sat beneath its protective branches. Laying her back against the proud tree, she felt a kinship with the ancient oak. Pulling out the apple, she saw her reflection in its bright read surface. Taking a bite, she looked out at the sea. A perfect day...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:44 pm 
Addict

A shadowed figure traipsed down the street, head back and staring at the cloud breaths in the sky. He came silent out of the forest, large portfolio under one arm, the other hand in his pocket. A brazen pair of green eyes settled on the beach house his feet neared, and with a grim smile he stepped onwards, plaid button-up tails and pantlegs rustling as he conquered the front steps in a jog and slipped past Shinjira and Onion into the foyer.

The house inside was brighter than the beach, if that was possible. Windows were meticulously situated about the room, large, wall-sized glass panes that seemed to draw the sun and channel it with a blinding intensity that sent Dark reeling. He wasn’t a sunlight person. Nor was he much of a party person … but lately he had been entertaining a strand of artists block so severe he was sent to coughing as soon as he lifted his pen. That day was a day for uncharacteristic action. So … he actually reveled in the blinding sunlight and eagerly awaited that afternoon’s festivities. Maybe he would talk to people! Deep down in his gut he shuddered: Oh god oh god oh god no.

/me basks

<a href="http://darksetyuna.modblog.com">Who says computer doesn't taste like meat!?!</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:04 pm 
Addict

Father Kelly froze in midstride, DAMN! it was one of those things women did, obvious sexual innuendo he was supposed to respond to. Sexual church puns, how original, of course they almost never mean it.

Kelly met the woman's eyes. This'll freak her out.

"When you sin, or think impure thoughts, you should spend alot of time on your knees, praying 'long' and 'hard'. If you wished to study the 'body' of scripture with me, I'm sure you would cry out to God...many times...."

Father Kelly smiled again and entered the mansion.

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:23 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Madriana stretched languidly in the luxuriously large circular bed, her lucious lips open wide in a yawn as she turned on her side and scratched her belly idly. The woman ran a hand through her long, messy hair, crimson tangles reaching halfway down her back, like some wild, tangled thicket of thorned bush.

She slowly opened one eye, cautiously testing to see if she had a hangover, or any nasty reaction to afternonn light. As her yellow-in-crimson eye adjusted, and no white-hot agonizing pain shot through her brain at the soft, warm rays from the sun, the woman sighed contentedly, and sat up, the deep maroon silk sheets slipping down, and pooling in her lap, The runes along her upper arms, down the swell of her not large, but ample breasts, and across her softly rounded tummy glistened in the afternoon light, like wet paint, as they moved across her pale skin.

"Mmmm, overslept, i guess...Hey sweetie, wake up..." The woman nudged a lump under the sheet with her toe playfully, and it moved sinuously, A head covered in smooth dark purple hair popping out.

The petite girl turned to madriana, her skin the color of grape bubblegum, and smiled a cheerful, innocent smile. Madriana found herself smiling back "Mornin', girl. sleep well?"

The silent girl's smile shifted to something a little sultrier, and she tipped her head back and forth, in a 'kinda-sorta' gesture.

"Ohh, good dreams, eh?" Madriana asked, a knowing smile on her lips. She leaned forward, a little, her eyes glued to the purple girl's cyan ones.

The girl sat up a little more, batted her eyes, and fanned her chest with her hand, indicating like she needed to cool down. her smile said otherwise.

"some hot ones? i sense you're looking forward to playing with all the new freinds you'll meet here."

The girl leaned forward with a childish grin on her lips, stealing a quick kiss from Madriana, and something long and sinuous snaked out of the covers, wrapped around the woman's waist.

Madriana grinned between kisses, leaning forward and pushing the girl back. "frisky little vixen! c'mere!" The girl giggled as she leaned back, gasping when madriana's teeth grazed and softly bit the skin of her throat, her chest, her belly, and then the both of them turned at the sound of a door opening.

Their curious expressions were met by a more than surprised figure who'd just walked through the door, a key in their hand and baggage in the other and over their back.

"What?- i thought this was MY room."

OOC:wow, this is really creepy to write... The story goes, Madriana and luci arrived a few days earlier, and generally just been romping around the mansion. Whomever just entered, this IS their room, and it can be anyone. Madriana won't be ashamed, but she will get dressed (put a short nightdress on) Luci will just be curious of the stranger.

NOTE: Luci does not talk, at all. she only makes small noises and makes herself understood by gestures and body language.

NOTE2: up to whomever jumps in whether they know madriana or not, but nobody knows luci yet.

NOTE3: for those who don't know who luci is

/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:02 pm 
Addict

Father Kelly walked into his room, ready for a quiet relaxing...oh for the love of GOD!

"WHAT!? I thought this was MY room!" I need a fucking drink

There was a red-haired woman in his room...the rest he would have to sort out over alcohol, or hard drugs if that didn't work...A girl's face, purple with cyan eyes of course. Things that he chose to remove from conscious conjecture were happening under the blankets. He left himself frozen in place as he looked for a way to cope, then deal with the sitiuation.

The activity ceased and the red haired woman shifted away from...whatever was happening and got out of bed, naked as truth, standing defiantly for a moment facing the priest. Father Kelly simply stood there, leaning against the door which he had swung shut behind him as he had entered. He wa now just wearing a curious, but impassive expression. The woman then went to the chest of drawers and got a short night dress, and neither taking extra time, nor hurrying, donned it

"Isn't it a bit naughty for you not to turn your back, priest?"

"Perhaps, but all is revealed in the eyes of God. In any case, considering I just walked in on you, you might take it into your head to take a blunt instrument to mine."

"Well, I guess that's a bit fair."

"Convenient excuse too, now, who is your friend?"

Now the die must fall,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:15 pm 
Addict

Chaos walked into the mansion and began to walk around. She was wondering who else she would meet here and hoped that she could let lose and have some fun.

"I guess a drink is a good start"

She walks over to the bar and begins to fix herself a couple of strong shots.

"Let the fun begin!"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:21 pm 
Addict

As the last of the apple's juice found its way down her mouth, Eterna got up from the tree. Tossing the apple over her shoulder and stretching in one nimble motion, pressing her tank-top against her small breasts. Deciding to go back to the mansion to find something to wash down the apple with, she turned to see how far it was. She was surprised at how much she had walked earlier without noticing, and nursed the thought of jogging to it, but decided against it since jogging in over sized jeans would probably be tripping. Still, no sooner did she get halfway down the hill that she started a small jog, then a full out run to the mansion (miracleously without tripping).

Reaching the mansion's doors, she brushed of a stray bead of sweat and stepped in. Picking a promising hall, she walked around lost till she found a sign by wich to orient herself. Stepping into the bar soon after, she saw a sharply dressed woman at the counter. Always looking for new friends, she walked up to her said "Heya, my name's Eterna, pleased to meet'ya." with a smile as she served herself some water.

Post subject: Holy Shit, I thought I PMed this one...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:47 pm 
Addict

"Names Chaos, sweetcheeks. What'e yours?"

"Eternia"

"You know, I really don't care if your under age, I'll serve you alchole if you want."

- Stephen Crane

Last edited by Chaos on Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:57 pm 
Addict

::Skjie appears behind Chaos::

I do care if you give her booze. I'm responsible for all of you for this excursion, so behave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:43 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
*whines* But I don't wanna be a chick! If I wanted boobies, I'd hire!

The Lamborghini pulled up in front of the house and out stepped a tall, thin man wearing a long black coat and expensive Oakley mirror shades. A diminutive woman stepped out of the passenger seat and took the mans place at the wheel, driving the midnight blue sports car out of sight. The man lowered his shades to inspect the mansion, then lifted his luggage and made his way to the door.

After the doorman had let him in and explained most of what had been going on earlier, the man shook his head.

"What is this, a life-size game of Clue or something?"

Without further comment, he was shown to his room and unpacked most of his luggage. He was just hanging up his coat and changing into a slightly more militaristic set of clothing when the sound of distant gunfire came through the open window. Investigating, he noticed what appeared to be a firing range on the back lawn. He smiled and finished buttoning his sleeves.

"Looks like this stay will be more pleasant than I thought it would be."

The man went to his luggage and removed a small briefcase and a large plastic box with padlock. From the briefcase he selected a Walther P-99, made sure that gun was in operating condition, and stuck it and a couple of spare magazines into his coat pocket. He then opened the plastic case and studied the array of parts inside. Satisfied that all was in order, he closed the case and set it by the door.

He opened the briefcase a second time and removed a small box from inside, checking the label. 14.5x114mm AP-Sabot. Excellent. He put the box into another pocket, lifted the case, and made his way toward the firing range, noting the pool and hot tub on the way.

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au