ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:09 am 
Addict

*Cruising down the road in the middle of East No-where on a brand new Harley V-Rod in a sleeveless Leather trenchcoat, Leather vest, and bluejeans. Enjoying the wonderful filth Mad is spewing onto the airwaves*

*Notices the strage flashy lights and decides to check it out. Hell maybe someone found something to do around here.*

*Upon approaching the heavily armed vette posse decides it might be better to keep his distance especialy with a big armoured vehicle bearing down upon them*

Shit I knew I should have picked up something bigger than a MP-5... Those... cats? Ok, thats enough Acid for me... Cats with Big guns... lots of big guns.

*Drops several vials of grade A acid into one of the saddle bags and bries them deep*

I don't think I'll be needing them anymore...

/*OOC if n00bs are unwanted on this thread I'll kindly drive myself into the nearest friendly Cactus */

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:48 pm 
Tourist

*Finally topping off the gas in his Mustang, k_d flips on the radio.*

Radio: re-stateing the shout-out to all you Expatriates and Road warriors alike, don't forget the breakfast stop at Sherm's Diner, where destinations and the many charms of cunninglingus shall be discussed at great length. be there, or be...somewheres else...

Hrm... Sherm's Diner, eh? May as well go there, got nowhere else to go...

*Pulling out of the gas station, k_d drives by the group of 3 people. After waiting a second, and seeing no visible movement out of any of them, he decides to take off.*

Hrm... There's another car there. I don't need to sit here and watch paint dry.

*Popping 'Lain - Cyberia Mix' into his CD player, he takes off the road to the tune of "Speed."*

Okay, now where the hell's this Sherm's diner? And where the hell am I?

-k_d
Lost yet again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: k_d on 2002-09-04 13:49 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:05 pm 
Tourist

*Neoko blinks at Barghest, and mutters something about being more careful about just who she gives free weapons to. Then she glances over at Blue on the phone and blinks*

"Are you on the air?"

*He looks back over to her*

"I think so, why?"

*A lightbulb flashes above her head, quite literaly coming out of no where and she pounces the other neko-jin, stealing the phone*

Mad's voice can be heard. "Cat ears? Naw, she's got this magic wand thingy--"
Neoko interupts. "Am I on the air, Mad-kun?"
"Aw hell yeah, you're on the air, girl caller."

*She gears up for a rant, tail swishing angerly*

"I wanna talk to all of you fan-boy, hentai cat person loving, furry watching -freaks- out there! You bastards have created the worse name for neko-jin in the world. My ears and tail aren't for sex games, and the first sick jerk that implies they are, gets a groin full of claws!"

*The guys of the world listening to the broadcast all wince in uniform pain at the idea. Neoko continues to rant until cut off, even if the APC gets to them...*

Neoko
Woo, finally got a chance to do this like we talked about on the IRC room!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:12 pm 
Addict

Barghest gets out of the car when he hears the muttering."Hey!Its better being safe then sorry!"Barghest waves toward the APC which is almost on top of them. Barghest takes a few steps back when he realizes how close the APC is.Suddenly the ground cracks and gives way underneath him and he plunges into pitch black."HOLY SHIT!" then barghest is gone from view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:41 pm 
Local

"Wen the man is away the cats dance an the table." he pulls up his shotgun and steps up infront of the big tank. "Hey wazzup!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:10 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

"Yo? Am I the winning caller? And just /how/ used is the six year old girl? I'm in the market for a good daughter. Does she have cat ears and a tail?"

Mad scratches his head for a second. "Cat ears? Naw, she's got this magic wand thingy--"

Neoko interupts. "Am I on the air, Mad-kun?"
"Aw hell yeah, you're on the air, girl caller." the young lady blasts into full-fire rant mode, sending her frustrations nation-wide, piggy-backing the pirate airwaves.

"I wanna talk to all of you fan-boy, hentai cat person loving, furry watching -freaks- out there! You bastards have created the worse name for neko-jin in the world. My ears and tail aren't for sex games, and the first sick jerk that implies they are, gets a groin full of claws!"

madadric and the Bald Bastard both wince at the idea of an insane catgirl going 'jungle' on their privates. in the background of the radio, listeners can hear a mumbled "actually, that could be kinda fun..."

"baldie, your'e one sick punk. so is what your'e saying, miss, (err, didn't catch your name) is that you don't believe it's possible for to people of completely different...uhm...specis ancestry to develope a deep, passionat love for each other? A love that burns long into the night? heating the sweating,entwined bodies with the fires of passion? driving them wild with forbidden desir...ah, where was i?"

some more mumbling can be heard.

"oh yeah...miss, is inter-specis romance really a forbidden love?"

then over the phone, and thusly the radio, an earth-splitting (litterally) sound shudders out.

"what in the name of Fuckballs is THAT?"

once again, straining ears can just make out the Bald Bastard's response. "dude, i think she's really pissed at you now..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-09-05 00:12 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:04 am 
Addict

"well, only one burst of gunfire and a few landmines beployed... IU've had worse receptions..."

/ollie slips into the driving seat, disingages the laser-guided cruise control and is about to pull the APC into a braking-power slide when over the turned down radio comes a decidedly <I>animated</I> caller who seems to be getting just as excited as one of the glinting eyed kitties currently illuminated in his headlights

"ha, good caller.. looks like i picked teh right radio channel to see what's going on around here... now, they're sure to be somewhat on edge, so let's try pushing them over hahaha"

/the manical laughter resonated around the armoured hull of the BTR-80 as ollie swerves first to the right, then pulls a sharp left turn pulling the APC into a sideways power slide heading right towards the waiting group ahead

OCC: back now, had to crash out for a day, i was somewhat killed by 2 days online/awake, exam and day out in town etc. nice /OCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:11 am 
Tourist

*Neoko twitches her ears in response to Mad's questions, tail lashing a bit*

"Of COURSE it's possible, just not with these furry freak perver--"

*She then almost drops the phone, jumping back from the crack in the seemingly stable earth, hissing*

"What in the nine coldest hells?!"

*She almost hides behind Blue and his M-16, but doesn't in the end, handing the phone back to him and looking into the daaaaark chasm*

"Hello?!" *She calls down, as Samurai and Blue look on in concern. She is unaware of the APC baring down on them as her voice echos back up at her...*

Neoko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:22 am 
Addict

/Chris watches as SHO turns the corner shortly after the gang bangers

SHO: Hey aren’t you TSC? Need a ride brother?

Do I ever! But first we need to wait for everyone else to show up.

SHO: Everyone else?

Yeah, I'm waitin' for BiShou and Blue and a few other people to show up here.

You don't hap-

*About this time Loki shows up*

*Loki gets out and sits in a lawn chair as he's fed grapes*

/Chris turns to SHO

See, others.

Now, as I was saying, you don't happen to have a cell phone do you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:41 am 
Native

*SHO pats his various pockets pulling a cell phone from the inner pocket of his weathered bomber jacket*

SHO:Here ya go. Who you gonna call? You gonna bring in the clones, i like the clones!

*Chris looks up at SHO as he dials a number with one hand.*

TSC: Whoa slow down peppy, just gotta make a call.

SHO: OK, I'm gonna run around ther corner and get the Jeep, be right back.

*SHO spins and runs toward the gas station singing "road trip!, road trip!"*

"Remember that Commie Mutant Traitors are evil, kids."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SHO on 2002-09-05 05:42 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:19 am 
Addict

*listening to the radio with half an ear while watching the fun in front of him.*

"... fan-boy, hentai cat person loving, furry watching -freaks- out there! You bastards have created the worse name for neko-jin in the world. My ears and tail aren't for sex games, and the first sick jerk that implies they are, gets a groin full of claws!"

Do you mean those cats are REAL? *Talking to the radio* You're kidding me right? No way those cats are real. I gotta check this out!

*Guns his bike and swings it wide around the little congregation around the new hole and brings it up behind the armoured vehicle.*

I wonder what a set of wheels like this costs? Either way I can at least keep some steel between me and those psyco cat people. The guy driving this rig at least seems rational.

*stares at the hole that Barghest disappeared down*

I bet that hurts when he gets to the bottom.

-------------------------------------
***Will forever be wondering if he should have made the KKK (Kitty Kat Klub) post. Probably not.***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:01 am 
Addict

"MOTHER FUCK,OWWWW!SON OF A BITGAAHHAHA"Like a a ball in a pin ball machine barghest bounces off rocks.Finally landing on solid ground.In utter blackness barghest tries to see where he is,he looks up but only sees pitch black,not even the moon."I must have started going in a new direction in there."As barghest stands he thinks he could hear someone calling him but he ignores it and starts to feel around him for a way out.Oddly enough,he finds a light.After realizing its a old fashion military light barghest flips it on and looks around.He appeares to be in some kind of bunker with what appears to be a generator in one corner.Walking over he starts fiddling with it till lights come on all over the place.Blinded for a moment he takes a step back and backs into something large.He turns around and comes face to face with a North american F-82G Twin Mustang fighter.Looking over barghest sees a tool bench with a book that says"Airplane repair for beginners"and a few feet to the side of that a door labeled "Vacuum Storage".Finally barghest looks up and sees that the entrance to the hanger has been blocked off by fallen rocks and the only way out was though the underground runway.Tears of joy run down barghest face as he starts to fix the old airplane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:27 pm 
Addict

"ok, so i didn't bank on a chasm opening up in my path... but then when would you? hahahaha"

/ollie his the APC into gear and powers it forward, while still sliding towards the hole, and hits the wheel hard, causing the 15 ton metal vehicle to go into an 720' anti clockwise spin. The BTR-80 stops perfectly on the edge of the chasm, the spin having removed <I>just</I> enough inerta from the sideways movement

"haha, easy, now to chit-chat with the kittie-cat.. er.. <I>s</I>"

/ollie checks around the array of flatscreen display monitors surrounding the drivers seat

"yep, and that biker's decided to see what's going on too, we might aswell start up a camp fire and have a sing-song now, hurrah! hahahaha"

/he continues his laughter as he kicks open the side door facing the car, a slight hiss from the pressurised air conditioning system is barely audiable over the creak of steel on steel. he jumps out and leans against the side of dusty vehicle, striking a relaxed pose, he smiles widely aand even behind his sunglasses it's obvious his eyes are wide open and <I>gleaming</I>

"<I>gooooood</I> evening everyone"

"Kill 'em all, let God sort them out. And by the way, God is dead, I killed him first"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-09-05 12:30 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:58 pm 
Local

"gooooood evening on you to"

then he looks like hes to explode

"i warn you try somthing funny and you will get my claws up your ass!

then hes face turns back to normal.

"now that i have let some stem of....do you want some tequila?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:07 pm 
Local

(That's M-60, Neoko. ^^ Belt-fed heavy support weapon.)

Blue smiles, showing a bit of fang as he bows graciously, the ammunition belts clinking as he does so, his ears twitching.

"And good evening to you too. Watch for land mines... our... missing companion placed them... and then apparently dropped out."

He sighs a little, approaching the APC with an outstretched paw, claws retracted.

"You can call me Blue. Who might you be--"

Then he gestures to the APC.

"And what do you call that? It must have a name, too."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:59 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune has been in the car all this time, feeling like a coward. He listened to the earlier radio broadcasts, then cut it off as the topic veered off into bondage, kitty-style::

Whoa, don't want my girlfriend getting any ideas. MiaoMing's messed up enough as it is.

::He sits around inside for awhile, then finally his curiosity overcomes him, and he steps out just in time to see Barghest fall down the chasm. His eyes widen, and he almost gets back in the car. He grits his teeth and squints, steeling himself. A SPAS-12 appears suddenly in his hand, and he clutches it like the security blanket it is::

Thank God for weird powers. I love this weapon.

"Well, good mooorning everyone!"

::Kitsune looked at the maniac, now leaning up against the APC. He watched as sotn walked up to the maniac (ollie, he realized the guy's name was) and threatened him, and Kit's hold tightened on the trigger of his shotgun::

I don't like where this is headed. It could be worse, but nobody asked <i>me</i> if I wanted to talk to a maniac. Well, in case this suddenly goes south, I think I'll get my motorcycle now, just so I can get out of here quick.

::The bike *pop*s into space next to Kitsune::

Now, it's time to just watch . . . and wait. Something's gonna happen soon, and I think I'd like to see it before I run away from it. (Oh, gee, Kit, real intelligent idea there . . .) Let's hope the cats I've been riding with don't mess around.

::Kitsune leans up against the motorcycle and watches as the road trip begins to take an unexpected twist::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:21 pm 
Addict

"ah, playing good kitty/bad kitty i see, how <I>novel</I>.. introductions then?"

/he sarcasticly bows, keeping his eyes on the pair infront of him, and the gaping hole while doing it, he couldn't remember the time he started to be able to watch 3 things at once, but it certainly comes in useful in situations like this

"yes, I'm ollie, and this... this is my BTR-80"

/his smile couldn't get any wider if he were a South-Park Canadian, all his movements are somewhere between gracefull swishes and nervous twitches, his eyes burn like floodlights behind his sunglasses, as if they're almost for the protection of others eyes rather than his own

"Blue then *nods* and our soon to be mutual friends...?"

/he make a wide gesture around the mixed group

"although one does seem to have fallen down a hole you realise?"

"Kill 'em all, let God sort them out. And by the way, God is dead, I killed him first"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-09-05 16:23 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:23 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune narrows his eyes::

All right, I'm sick of this. What do you want, you nutcase, huh?

What the hell are you on, anyway?

OOC: I dunno if anyone cares, but I'm keeping Kitsune unawares of events he does not participate in, i.e. ollie's drug habits, anyone's thoughts, and all the other groups' activities. His mind is not omniscient. He isn't TSC. He's also very very freaked out by what's going on around him because, unlike everyone else, he's not used to the sort of behavior he's seeing, and I intend to have him react as accordingly as I can. So if he asks what the hell is going on, he needs an answer. If not, I'll have to make him deus ex machina (DEM) again, and he doesn't like having to do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:52 pm 
Addict

"me? hahahahaha, i guess you could say that i'm high on life... hahahaha"

/ollie performs a backflip from his standing position, landing on the roof of his APC where he begins to pace up and down

"that looks like a deep hole wouldn't you say, aren't any of you interesting in what's going on there?"

OCC: habit? it's a lifestyle choice :smile: /OCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:13 pm 
Addict

As the group of strangers were working on not being strangers above him,barghest was just finishing up on repairing the Plane.
"Your one fine example of firepower my new friend.I feel so bad for you,who knows how long you have been sitting here in this airless underground hangar while the rest of the world went on."Barghest finishes working on the right side engine and shuts the engine cover."You missed your chance to fight and prove your mettle,but that wasn't your fault.And don't worry,Mister X-craft you well see some fighting soon enough."Barghest then steps back a few feet and cleans himself off."Well,in",looks at watch,"30 to 40 minutes I have repaired a WW2 aircraft with no mechanic background at all and with only a 1940's version of Idiots guide to Aircraft mechanics.Now lets see about arming you."Barghest then heads into the weapons locker.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 57  Next