ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:46 am 
Addict

Antenor is at the gas station filling up his bike, he sees the minivan with BiShou at the wheel pull into the gas station. He then walks over to them.

Alright mate! What you up to?

BiShou: Where going on a road trip, you want in?

Yeah, sounds like fun, do you mind if I ride my bike instead of getting in that van with you lot, it looks a bit small for me.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:43 am 
Local

Blue looks down at Antenor from the roof of the van and his welded-on recliner and ice chest. He taps his feet at the side of the chair and waves to him, ears twitching.
"Ey, come on up here. Plenty of space... 'n there's a magical windscreen that deflects bugs..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:46 pm 
Addict

*BiShou nods in Antenor's direction* Hey, no prob... we'll be picking up as many people as we can, so having more modes of transportation will more than likely be needed.

I figure somewhere about mid US, we'll start a mass high-speed chase... you know, the GTA3 type? Heh heh...

But sure, and if ya wanna pick up any hitchhikers, go for it... *he turns to BlueSoul*

Hey, BS... ya wanna drop by anywhere to pick anyone up? I figure since everyone else is pretty much passed out, we should get our stuff taken care of first... So just mark it on the map, and you can use the phone on the console up there to communicate.

I'll be back in a sec...

*BiShou heads into the first building and picks out a nice bottle of Southern Comfort and some smokes. After paying, he walks over into the gas station and picks up a roadmap and a deluxe $15 pillowcase sized bag of Doritos. Then, while on his way out, he stops at the magazines and plants a small charge of C4 he had left from the Sinfest roadtrip, and walks out grinning. As he opens the dorr going out, though, he bumps into...*

[OOC]Okei, who new's gonna pop up now? And ya dun have to start out meeting us... Rob a liquor store and we meet up on the road? Stranded somewhere and need a ride? Give a call! We're on the way... Heh heh heh...[/OOC]

-BiShouNenKaMi
We need more peoples in here... Time to advertise...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:06 am 
Local

...Sotn ho holds his shotgun in his hands and a big smile on his face.

Sotn: Hey BIch wana make a little deposit. oo helo vgt do you wana come to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:18 am 
Addict

Whoah whoah, Samurai... slow down... *BiShou looks back towards the magazines and then to the clerk filling the jerky.*

Ya want some money from this place? Well, how about this... I distract the guy, you grab the register with this *Hand SotN a small claw grip attached to a wrist guard* and then take off out back to this guy's car... I think it's the souped up T-bird. Just toss the register in back, use the claw on the ignition, and we'll meet up on the road a few miles down. I'll take care of this guy so we don't get police attention too soon... *he smiles*

-BiShouNenKaMi
Let's wait til we gets us a big crew until the big crazy fun starts... :grin: And I may be wrong, but weren't you in the Sinfest shebang, SotN? *might be mistaken*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:35 am 
Addict

/Pyro walks out of the men's room, zipping up the fly on his cargo pants. He looks over, sees BiShou and SotN having their conversation, and appears rather surprised.

/Pyro wanders over to the counter, buys a large sack of potato chips and a case of Heineken, and exchanges a few words with the clerk. He does seem to be unusually interested in his watch, however.

/Pyro walks past BiShou on his way out, and says, quietly but clearly:

There is a huge fucking bomb in the men's room. Get out, now.

/Pyro strolls casually out of the gas station, straps his loot to the back of a black Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and drives off at approximately three times the local speed limit.

P-M

-><-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pyromancer on 2002-09-01 01:39 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:47 am 
Addict

Oh... um, shit... YOINK! *BiShou, in a rare moment of classic cartoon slapstick, reaches over and grabs a new pair of sunglasses, then turns and exits so quick that a puff of smoke is left, and SotN whirlwinds*

Antenor, Blue, pack up, time to go! *He hops into the drivers seat and throws the car in gear, then turns back to the entrance as a dizzy SotN shakes his head and steps out* Yo! Go steal that car, damnit! *BiShou throws the minivan in gear and pulls out of the station quickly, heading for the local highway*

Wait a sec... *thinks back* Why do I get the feeling I'm forgetting something...?

-BiShouNenKaMi
Hey, don't hurt to advertise. ^_~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:49 am 
Local

Samurai: Hej don't leave me her.....oo fu***.

He runs up to the car and hotwiers it and then hes of.
and then after a mil or so he relies

Samurai: oo i forgot my tequila.

OOC: no im not even on the sinfestbord. but maybe i will join.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:06 am 
Local

Blue cracks open a cold one.

"Ahh.. b33r..."

As he brings the can to his lips, a bit of wind kicks up from the speed of the car, blowing the beer can from his light grip and sending it careening into the oncoming lanes.

"Fuck! Stupid roof! And its too damn cold up here... Hey! BiShou! I'm going to be pulling some shit... so keep the van going in a straight line if you can..."

Looking at the van's roof, he dismantles the ski rack, turning them into skis. Pulling a rope out of his robe (can't leave home without a good length of rope!), he ties it to his waist and then around the welded-on ice chest.

"Banzai! Neko on the pavement!"

He jumps, landing on his feet, which are his skis at the moment, which promptly start sparking as he is drug along at relatively unsafe speeds. For the moment, he just kicks back as he skis, holding tight to the rope, a good bit of slack left over, wrapped up between his hands...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:47 am 
Addict

BlueSoul: "Banzai! Neko on the pavement!"

*BiShou watches BS careen through traffic in the rearview, wondering what in the Hell he's up to.*

I'll give him one thing... that cat's got some mad originality skillz... Now... what the fuck?

*BiShou turns in his seat quickly and looks up at the ceiling, where some of the bolts seem to be popping due to extreme wind pressure* Oh FUCK! *he whips around and pokes his head out the window, yelling back to Blue*

WE HAVE A PROBLEM! THE COOLER'S COMING OFF!!

BS: WHAT?

I SAID, THE COOLER IS COMING OFF!!!

BS: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

*BiShou mutters and pulls back in* Shit... *he looks around, then inspiration hits him. Leaning back out the window, he points to a Universal Studios Stunt Team big rig a bit ahead and to the left of the van, and then makes an incline motion. Appearing to ponder for a second and then get the idea, BluSoul nods and smiles, giving the thumbs up*

This better work, and fast! *BiShou reaches inside his cloak and withdraws a remote, pushing one of the buttons. From the top of the van, the plates holding on his own chair fly off, and the chair takes to the air, then drops behind them, sloped backwards*

Yes! *he checks the rearview as BS hits the incline and takes flight, then hits the gas, pulling along side the rig. The logo on the side seeming to just invite this sort of activity. BlueSoul disappears over the rig, and a moment later a loud noise comes from the roof of the van as the cooler and the rest of the equipment on top is ripped off. Cringing for a second and fearing the worst, BiShou catches a glimpse of the other end of the rope, luckily with no Blue attached.*

Whew... that cat's got more lives than a... well... um, yeah... you know what I mean!!

[OOC]Ah, I see, SotN... it's just when that was goin on over there, there was someone with a 4 word name that you remind me of, though I wasn't quite sure if it was you or someone else... ^^; My bad. XD Maybe it was theradiostillsucks... *shrug*[/OOC]

-BiShouNenKaMi
Don't worry, me 'n Blue got this one in the bag... Time to let the cat outta the... Oh Jebus... -__-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:16 am 
Local

Blue clutches the back of the trailer, digging into it with his claws.

"Ten point landing... hmm... I wonder if I can handle this rig... I know how to drive clutch... gotta get there first. Time for a shortcut."

He rips a good sized hole in the shutter at the back of the trailer, crawling inside and eventually pulling the entire thing up and open.

"Nyo? What's this?"

Blinking, he stares at a strange contraption... something resembling an industrial catapult, running half the length of the trailer with a ramp leading to the roof at the end. Now, the catapult itself isn't what Blue is blinking at, what he IS blinking at is the pristine red sports car nestled in with the machinery and launch cables.

"Oh ho ho ho... that a Corvette I see? Let's see if we can make this Stingray fly..."

Claws still extended, he rips a few of the restraints around the car free, to which it responds by rolling back a bit and bumping into the rear pad of the launcher. With a happy purr, Blue hops into the driver's seat and buckles up. (Always drive safely kids, and don't forget to wear your seatbelts.)

"Heh... a little spark.. and.. contact!"

Starting the car, he revs up the engine and shifts it into neutral, (You think it'd be safe to roll free with that kind of speed in drive?) right when he hits the controls for the launcher. Despite his speed, everything moves rather slowly, namely the approach of the ramp and the roof of the trailer. With the crunch of glass and wood, the shining red Corvette is airborn, bits and pieces of the trailer's breakaway roof being carried with the wind.

"Wooo hooo~! Incoming!"

Shifting into drive, he guns the engine, landing on the highway with thump and a tire squeal. Looking in the mirror, the semi truck is two cars behind him, and to his right, BiShou and the van, to which he waves and yells.

"So where we going!?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue Soul on 2002-09-01 04:17 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:42 am 
Addict

Just a few miles up the road is the young barghest,sitting on a rock beside the road waiting for a ride."Stupid airport security.It's my goddamn right to complain about the idiot guards they employ."Suddenly barghest hears the roar of a engine and looks up to see a van and a sports car speeding towards him.Getting to his feet,he starts waving his arms to try and get their attention.And to make sure he got it he had a good supply of rocks next to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:19 am 
Addict

Sweet ass ride, BlueSoul! *BiShou speaks into the cell, after punching in the cat's digits.*

BlueSoul: "Ey? How'd you get this number.. and why was there a phone... ehh huh? Thanks! So where the hell we going next?"

*BiShou smirks* Well, my cell's one of the newest models, with a GPS... and I noticed there was one in that car... though why I have no idea. You stole the car, not me. *He glances in the rearview and checks the rig driver's expression* Looks like someone needs a change of underwear... heh heh... Anyway, I'm not sure. All I know is Pyro set a charge in the gas stations and... wait... so did I!

Blue blinks and ear-twitches, also pulling a pair of translucent blue sunglasses out of the glove box. "So that basically means there will be a large fireball erupting into the sky behind us at some point?"

Well, it would seem so, though why not speed things along? :grin: *BiShou pushes a button on his phone, and a faint kaboom can be heard from their previous location. Glancing in the rearview once more, a wide smile grows on his face as a fireball grows high into the sky.* Thank you, come again! :grin: Hehehe... *As BiShou is laughing, a loud crack surprises him and a spiderweb shattermark appears on the passenger side of the minivan. He swerves a second, then regains control* What the fuck?!?! *Looking out the passenger side, BiShou sees Barghest grinning from the side of the road as he passes, tossing up another rock* That bastard! Hey, Blue, Barghest's got me under fire!

"Eh? Fuck what? You guys keep going, I'll get him..." Blue dons the... uh.. blue.. sunglasses and swerves across three lanes of traffic...

Heh... alright, but don't fuck him up too bad... ^__^ I'll just head off and find us a new vehicle at the next exit... we'll catch up somewhere on down the road..." *BiShou leans out the window again, checking the explosion in full view, and also scans the following traffic for SotN or Antenor* I sure hope those slowpokes got the fuck outta there... and where's Pyro at? And... :eek: Oh shit! *BiShou whips around and looks over at the <i>empty</i> passenger seat, and then to the back, with a sleeping Amarza and Loki* I LOST TSC!!!! O________O

BlueSoul: "Aaahhh... he's got a thick skull and is probably a hard sleeper. Want me to go back and look for 'im?" *Blue calls out, jamming the brakes and hitting a button that says "drag chute", which pops the trunk and actually ejects a large parachute; the car obviously designed for high speed stunt chases...* "Well I'll be damned... yeah, I'll catch up to you guys later..."

Sure... I'd say to check the strip club, but... *A quick glance back towards the towering inferno finishes BiShou's thought for him.* Anyway, if you catch up with him, call me up... Can't go losing TSC... though it looks like he's got his shotgun on him. I'll check ya later... BiShou out...

*He flips the phone closed and pops it inside his cloak, then manuevers around the drop chute and Blue, giving a quick wave and pulling through traffic*

Now... the fun question is, what are we gonna get to replace this heap...?

*Meanwhile... Blue nods in the style of the hero of GTA3... wordlessly and with a smile. Tossing the phone back into the glove box, he pulls up to Barghest in a huge could of dust. As the wind clears the dust, the dirty drag chute is seen dragging behind him until the still-shiny red Corvette is completely visible. With a chuckle, Blue tilts his head and slides the sunglasses down to his nose.

BlueSoul: "Ey... rock boy... you coulda just yelled or something... now BiShou needs to find a new ride... either way, you need a lift? Yes? No? Just get in." *Regardless of the response from Barghest, he turns the car off and jumps out to go pack up the drag chute.*

-BiShouNenKaMi
C'mon, people, Blue and I can't support this road trip ourselves... :grin: Join the fun!! Who wants to be workin at the car place or wherever I jack the next ride from?

Oh, and obviously anything I post between my name and my sig is OOC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:25 am 
Addict

/Chris is at the strip bar with a set of tits being rubbed in his face when he realizes something

I'm supposed to be on a road trip!

/The beautiful readheaded stripper looks at TSC

Alexia: A road trip? I'm about to get off of work, can I come?

Sure! Do you want to bring some of your friends?

Alexia: Sure. Let me tell the other girls to get their things and I'll be right back.

/Alexia walks off and begins talking with some of the other strippers

Hmm... There weren't any rigs in the parking lot big enough for this sort of thi-

/Chris is cut short by an earth shattering explosion that renders himself temporarily deaf and shatters all of the glass in the strip club

BOOM!!!!!!!

What the FUCK!

/Chris runs to the door followed by a crowd of people to see what the explosion was

*When Chris gets to the door he sees bits of the gas station falling to the ground*

/Chris slaps his forehead with his hand

They couldn't have told me they were going to do THAT?

*Everyone's hearing slowly begins to come back, although with one hell of a ringing noise*

/Chris waves the strippers over and opens a human sized rift

WATCH YOUR STEP. DON'T WORRY, THIS IS ENTIRELY SAFE!

/Chris walks over and holds the hand of each woman as they step in the rift

*Once all of them are in he walks through*

(An evil overlord, but a gentleman too!)

*Once Chris steps through, the rift closes and the strippers begin to look around Chris' portable parking garage*

/Chris walks to each of the strippers and cups their ears one at a time and then does so to himself

*Suddenly they all can hear and don't have a headache from the blast*

Now ladies. We just have to wait around for the rest of the crew to get here. You see that bus over there.

/Chris points at a sleek jet black bus with tinted windows and an exterior hot tub in the back

There should be a stereo system and some cold beverages in a fridge in there. I'll be over as soon as I make a call.

*The strippers run over to the bus and get in*

/Chris pulls out a cell phone, dials someone up and gets ready to talk

Hey BiShou, this is Chris.
Yeah, I know.
NEXT TIME FUCKING TELL ME!!!!!
Yeah, well your ears aren't ringing as bad as mine just were!
Okay, call BlueSoul, you guys should see a parking garage in the next little town down the road.
Yes it will be obviously out of place. The normal population of the city is just under 1,500.
It'll say TSC Corp. in big letters on the side.
Bye.

/Chris hangs up the cell phone

Now, on to the party!

/Chris runs over to the bus and gets in

NOTE: This is the TSC Corp portable parking garage. It's damn near a square mile and has eight stories to it. It contains one of every car in existence. Including some futuristic models. Be amazed! Be confused! Get in the damn garage! I'll explain the details of my bus in my next post. The bill for any wrecked car can be paid for by finding and stealing more cars.

Too much fake money,
The Sinister Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-09-02 04:28 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:48 am 
Local

(fuck, im gone for one day, and i miss all teh shit..)
*wakes up from a coma* (because thats the only dam way i coulda missed all this.) *drops back a coupla beers, finds a note that says "get to a grage called tsc corp, looking for new rig"* shit...gets out, looks around, sees a motorcycle (honda crv). gets on, starts it, the guy who owns it is hitting on some young (19-20) latin-american chicks. he turns around, and sees his precious cycle is being taken, so he throws his beer to teh ground, and runs at me. i rev the engine, and squeel the tires and fly past him, picking up 2 of the young girls, and putting them on the seat behind me, he turns around, and rages towards me, with a coupla his buddies, i notice a small sheet of metal at an upward tilt...i think "if i can hit that just right, i can jump 'em." i rev the engine as they are coming towards me with baseball bats, i zip forward and aim for the small metal sheet, i come up on it just right, and fly over the heads of the thugs. then i follow the directions to teh parking garage to meet up with the rest of the crew*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:07 pm 
Tourist

*Deciding that the BB&G is sufficiently dead enough to go somewhere else for a while, k_d pops out of the bar, and looks for his former hiding place*
(Where's that damn car when I need it?)
Bingo!
*It's a fire-truck red Mustang convertible, and a new one at that. Trying one of his spectacular jump-over-the-side-of-the-convertible-into-the-driver's-seat moves, he jogs towards the car and falls flat on his face as he trips over the driver-side door.*
(OUCH! Why did I try that?)
*Deciding that no one saw him, he rights himself, jumps the car and takes off.*
(Now where did they go?)
*He sees an explosion, thinks for a second, revs the car, and takes off towards the source of his ringing ears.*
<OOC>Aren't cheap plot-advancing devices wonderful?</OOC>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:37 pm 
Local

Pics up a cell.

"Hej TSC were ar you oohh ok can you get me ther fast. what do you men...Cant you do a teleport thing and get me ther...where i am, Im in the midle of the FUKING DESERT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-09-02 13:40 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:36 pm 
Local

Blue finishes packing up the drag chute, and slams the trunk. Dusting his hands off, he heads towards the car. Looking at Barghest, he jumps into the driver's seat.

"Get in the damn car already, you want a fucking invitation?"

Starting the car, Blue waits for Barghest to get in before peeling out, creating another cloud of dust before he gets back on the road.

"Back on the road... in the middle of the desert... shit, we're late... shortcut!"

Turning sharply, he slides off of the road and onto a dirt road. Leaving the main highway far behind, he just drives. At least until a figure appears in the distance. Slowing down to a stop, he looks up at SotN, gesturing to the last space available in the vehicle, a fairly spacious compartment behind the seats, with a place to pop one's head out and look at what's going on.

"Need a lift?"

(OOC) Sorry Barghest, but we just had to roll. (OOC)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:11 pm 
Addict

OOC:My fault.I posted right before I learned that my family was going down to miami for labor day.

Barghest was in shock when he saw the very strange looking person who pulled up to him and sadly, could not get a response out in time to get a ride.Now starting to fell even worse then before barghest,sat back down.Then out of the corner of his eye he saw another car coming down the road.Again with the rocks and again with the pulling over.Only this time its only a very angry motorist which barghest shuts up when he decks him with a open palm punch to the neck."Give me the keys."The guy,struggling to breath,cooperates.Barghest jumps in the car and speeds off.In the rear view mirror he sees the man take out a cell phone and start to dial 911."If the police connect the way I decked that guy and the way I took out that airport secruity guy........Well,I need another ride thats for sure."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-09-02 16:12 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:21 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune is sitting on the curb outside the McDonalds, sipping a DRPepper. All of a sudden, this tricked-out Corvette speeds by, blowing Kit's glasses off and sending him scrambling.::

Holy FUCKING SHIT! What the HELL?!

--Okay, I've gotta see where this is headed . . .

::Kit grabs motorcycle(conveniently, the owner left the keys in the ignition), revs the motor, and roars off, following the crazy Corvette::

I hope this doesn't get too insane . . . ::Sweatdrop:: Oh yeah, right, like that's not likely. Of course this'll get worse. I just stole a bike and I'm following a lunatic in a tricked-out Corvette. I can't even drive a motorcycle. I'm just lucky I'm moving fast enough I can keep this thing steady.

. . . Why me?

::Gulps and begins praying::

::Blinks:: Whoa. Matrix style! Yeehaw! I can ride this thing, even if I have no idea how I'm doing it!

::Looks back:: Oh boy, I ended up in a goddamn road trip, didn't I? . . . Again, why me?

Might as well stick along for the ride. It oughtta be interesting to say the least.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Next