ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:37 am 
Addict

Darkened Abyss wrote:
Skjie wrote:
So, uh, Nerf, can we just give up on Dar?

Yup~~.

I'm going to start working on another post as soon as i no longer feel that stress is going to give me a premature heartattack ^_^

K, cause health > RP thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:42 am 
Addict

Yeah, Chris I'm starting on the next post without you... You'll be on the plain, and we can backtrack if there is anything important you want covered. (The edit button may also get some use.)

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:23 pm 
Local

Ahh, jeez, disappear for a week and look what happens....

Actually, there really isn't anything important anyway. After all, weapons made of advanced non-metals don't cause problems at the airport :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:15 pm 
Addict

Seven days and nothing. I am shamed and saddened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:37 pm 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

Rumours on the intarweb say I'm too lazy to click edit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:10 am 
Addict

Classy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:24 am 
Addict

Rand. We should talk via IRC. Chris. Your can do your own thing now.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:28 pm 
Addict

I'm starting to loose hope.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:36 pm 
Addict

I'm fucking working on it...

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:07 pm 
Addict

Hmm, when first I read this post I entered #en three seconds after Chaos left, and now we seem to miss each other. Another post from Rand soon anyway...

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:36 pm 
Addict

I'd like some sub-zero simian posts, at some point, too. They're a pleasure to read.

Just my $.02

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:41 pm 
Addict

Unlike <i>some</i> people, I only have one character, so I'd kinda like it if my storyline could do some moving. Apparently Dar is like, gone or something, and Lord knows what Nerf is doing, so Skjie is trapped in a dead end, and I kinda wanna write for him. Unfortunatly, I made the mistake of tying him to characters that don't seem to be going anywhere. It's been some time, could I move my end along, even though the others in my group are MIA? Maybe I could kill them off or something and join another group. Cause as it stands, only death can get me away from Nerf's character, the way I ended up setting it up. Though, maybe another character with stronger powers than her nearby could move me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:11 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

skeggie, have the forest call him. At first, with no direction...but as i move my new arc along a little further, i'll give you a specific place he can go. Just make it that there is somewhere in the forest that's trying to get his attention.

In fact, most sensitive-types will be picking up a feeling that there's something going on somewhere in the forest, but nothing solid yet...just that, while the whole forest seems to have come alive, there's something else going on in there, and it's related to one specific location that currently can't be pinned down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:06 pm 
Addict

Its tempting me now to scrap what I was planning and start a new character, I was thinking of an Eldar Warp Spider Exarch.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:12 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

BY THE WAY.

the places for the paranormal mercenaries is open. but the window of opportunity isn't necesarily large. If anyone was looking for a good place to jump in and thinks this is it, PM me for more details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:08 am 
Addict

I posted what I have so far. I'm writing up much, much more. I just thought it'd be best to give Indigo or Ez the opportunity to post a little bit if they wanted to. A couple of things -

- She's now dressed up like she is in my avatar. I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to dress her differently since it's all nicely visible to you folks.
- She will be adding stuff to Indy's eyepatch to help his wound heal up faster. I'll write that part myself. But the conversation whilst she was gone is up for grabs, and you can begin the heart to heart conversation. If you don't have the time, that's understandable. I'll probably have the rest of it posted next week (hopefully).
- Her wallet is still in the car, so don't try mugging her or making her pay for food yet. I left it there, because it seemed like a safe place for now.

That should be just about it. If you want me to change anything, go right ahead, I don't mind at all.

Ez, I may leave Kenko out of the heart to heart, because I definitely don't know how to write for her. Or you could help me with her dialog. Depends on if you want to keep playing her or not.

Thanks for being patient with me. I should be able to get all caught up with the thread in a couple of days. Sorry it's taken so long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:14 pm 
Addict

Well I've almost finished writing up the Exarch, on good thing about it is that due to being an exarch I don't need to come up with much background for her.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:33 am 
Addict

A Warp Spider Exarch... cool. She'll be one hekuva surprise for the first idiot who tries to fight her...

I'm working on a post, but I'm having trouble working out the kinks. Mad: how much hell would Corley have to raise before the regular SWAT teams came after him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:29 pm 
Native

Skjie wrote:
Unlike <i>some</i> people, I only have one character, so I'd kinda like it if my storyline could do some moving. Apparently Dar is like, gone or something, and Lord knows what Nerf is doing, so Skjie is trapped in a dead end, and I kinda wanna write for him. Unfortunatly, I made the mistake of tying him to characters that don't seem to be going anywhere. It's been some time, could I move my end along, even though the others in my group are MIA? Maybe I could kill them off or something and join another group. Cause as it stands, only death can get me away from Nerf's character, the way I ended up setting it up. Though, maybe another character with stronger powers than her nearby could move me.

Don't touch my character.

I've had issues, irl. Get off my fucking case. Roleplaying is just a game. It's not a priority when i've got other things that take precedence. Learn some goddamn patience.

madadric wrote:
BY THE WAY.

the places for the paranormal mercenaries is open. but the window of opportunity isn't necesarily large. If anyone was looking for a good place to jump in and thinks this is it, PM me for more details.

Paranormal mercenaries? Wanna expand on this? I might wanna throw one or another character at this. Despite that some bad shit's gone down in my world i refuse to give up on RT2. It's just hard for me to be able to sit down and write a post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:14 am 
Addict

Darkened Abyss wrote:
Don't touch my character.

I've had issues, irl. Get off my fucking case. Roleplaying is just a game. It's not a priority when i've got other things that take precedence. Learn some goddamn patience.

<a Considering you haven't spoken to me in about 2 months, I think I've had rather good patience. If I had heard anything I wouldn't have said a thing. But, after that sort of time, you'd have to forive me for getting a little strained. I haven't done any rp in a long, long time, and getting involved with this was something I had looked forward to.> I'm sorry if what I said came off wrong</a , You don't need to get defensive. And yes, I am aware that writing all this makes me an asshole>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next