ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...holy crap I finished it.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:08 pm 
Local

Gentleman_Vigilante wrote:
Shini no Megami wrote:
Character profile

Irish AND Japanese!?

I think I'm in love. <3

...and you have made me happy. <33!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:52 am 
Addict

Thanks for the Irc chat Megami!
Even though I already did it there, I'll do it here as well... DNI for you!

put 'DNI'd by Gentleman_Vigilante' in your sig and its all good

oh and Baron can't acctually steal your DNI... he just thinks he can

"...Just when Anonymous finally thinks he's solved all the mysteries Eva can give him, Sadako-chan has to pop out of the sea of LCL."
-Anonymous(4chan)

- Ancient's son - Deo & Shini-Megami's Dad - Shinigami's Uncle.
- Adoptive father of Nates severed hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:53 am 
Local

Gentleman_Vigilante wrote:
Thanks for the Irc chat Megami!
Even though I already did it there, I'll do it here as well... DNI for you!

put 'DNI'd by Gentleman_Vigilante' in your sig and its all good

oh and Baron can't acctually steal your DNI... he just thinks he can

Of course he can't. He's cool but not THAT cool. ~.^

*huggles*

"Angels that are forced from heaven have to become demons."

"Like a devilish angel... or maybe an angelic devil..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:16 am 
Addict

madadric wrote:
Emy wrote:
Hey Mad, where is Hemmington, exactly? Costal or inland, Closer to LA or San Fran? Don't suppose it coincides with an actual town i could look at on mapquest or something? Looks almost like it's between Barstow and LA to me, but i can't tell.

my knowledge of american geography is limited. i'll leave it up to your best guess.

If it's up to me. . .

Hemmington is the name of the vast urban sprawl that encompasses the cities of Los Angeles, Burbank, Long Beach, Tolerance, Moreno Vally, Palmdale, Victorville, Barstow, Santa Ana, San Bernadino, Fontana, and Hesperia. As well as several hundred square miles that was mostly undeveloped at the end of the 20th century.

Most of the city's water comes from the massive Newport Bay Desalinization Plant. One of the largest post-cataclysm government works projects, it covers almost a half a square mile and employs more than ten thousand people from janitorial staff and cafeteria workers to network administrators to mechanical engineers, even a few Paras, including a team of pre-cogs to spot major system problems before they happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:07 pm 
Addict

Emy wrote:
madadric wrote:
Emy wrote:
Hey Mad, where is Hemmington, exactly? Costal or inland, Closer to LA or San Fran? Don't suppose it coincides with an actual town i could look at on mapquest or something? Looks almost like it's between Barstow and LA to me, but i can't tell.

my knowledge of american geography is limited. i'll leave it up to your best guess.

If it's up to me. . .

Hemmington is the name of the vast urban sprawl that encompasses the cities of Los Angeles, Burbank, Long Beach, Tolerance, Moreno Vally, Palmdale, Victorville, Barstow, Santa Ana, San Bernadino, Fontana, and Hesperia. As well as several hundred square miles that was mostly undeveloped at the end of the 20th century.

Most of the city's water comes from the massive Newport Bay Desalinization Plant. One of the largest post-cataclysm government works projects, it covers almost a half a square mile and employs more than ten thousand people from janitorial staff and cafeteria workers to network administrators to mechanical engineers, even a few Paras, including a team of pre-cogs to spot major system problems before they happen.

That's a cool idea. I vote we go for this. The way you describe the big water plant is great, and I love the idea of using precogs that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:26 pm 
Addict

Any time you're ready Sarah

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:52 am 
Addict

KER-POSTED. Comments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:00 am 
Local

*snicker*

My dad loves Bill O'Reilly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:05 am 
Addict

Eryn wrote:
My dad loves Bill O'Reilly.

So does mine, Rynryn. So does mine. *shiver*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:23 am 
Addict

Classy Brichan. Classy.

Expect my second post within 24 hours. Oh, and as a side note, My first post started about 3 months before then end of my second post. (It'll make sense when I post, don't worryso I hope.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:35 am 
Local

My actual posts are going to be pretty sporatic, between classes and homework and work service... And the fact that it looks like it's just going to be me and Megami working from Natchitoches... Which puts both more and less pressure on me - more in that I have to carry whole situations on my own, less in less time pressures to reply.

But for now, sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:48 am 
Addict

Chaz wrote:
In the first Road Trip, Antenor ran a Space Marine character. Since he's not in RT2(as far as I know, I'm not totally up-to-date here) I will be running a space marine.

I will be in RT2, but I've still got some stuff to iron out first, though with what I'm planning I'm not going to be having a major role at the beginning.

Mad, I'll PM you with the ideas that I'm planning to let you know.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:18 pm 
Addict

Wolf, I need to talk to you. I have no clue what to post next. So let us work TOGETHER!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:37 pm 
Addict

IcyMonkey wrote:
O'REILLY: "Oh, right. I cut you all off, didn't I? Oh well. I think if there's anything we can conclude from all this, it's that if we don't stop these paras now, our American values will be destroyed and we'll end up with LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE.

*so much heart*
Your post deserves a slave girl. *hands off one of her newly trained*

Clay wrote:
Any time you're ready Sarah

Just waiting for Indy to post, so my character can actaully arrive at the apartment, heal him up, and start her own meditation to introduce you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:49 pm 
Addict

Vet Sgt Antenor wrote:
Chaz wrote:
In the first Road Trip, Antenor ran a Space Marine character. Since he's not in RT2(as far as I know, I'm not totally up-to-date here) I will be running a space marine.

I will be in RT2, but I've still got some stuff to iron out first, though with what I'm planning I'm not going to be having a major role at the beginning.

Fair enough. I'm going to be a while before I do anything really major, too. Deuling Force Commanders, eh?

Icy: loved that post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:48 pm 
Addict

hmmm... try not to put TOO much stress on the fact that earth is 'one planet out of many'... If you mention that where you come from planets get razed every five days and have enemies that would make Rand and Mad piss their pants, our own Big Bads seem a bit weak...

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:45 pm 
Tourist

Please excuse my late entry but I needed to sort out some of the details for my character.

Name - Darrien Hawkins

Age- 17 or 18, he canot remember.

Appearance- Darrien stands about 5' 9" tall. He is muscular but not bulky, with a swimmers build, he has brown eyes and hair that borders on black and matted. He wears rawhide armor that he made from the creatures he hunts in the forest, a set of leggings made mostly of an unidentifiable animal hide with bits of black insect-like carapace along the shins and upper thighs along which a 9" blade rests in a wooden sheath with the blade pointing to the waist. A torso piece of the black carapace crudely sewn onto a vest of rawhide animal skins covers most of his upper body. Bracers of the same black carapace protect his forarms and hold a hunting knife each. Across his waist his father's dueling rapier is held in a handmade wooden sheath. It wouldn't be a strech of the imagination to mistake Darrien for a creature of the forest.

Renown- none

Origin- Darrien's parents were relatively normal, his mother a highschool english teacher who enjoyed working in the small community theater and his father, a retired marine turned colege professor whos spare time was spent at the local fencing club and collecting various swords from different time periods and cultures. In the cataclysm of 15 years ago the suburb where they lived was engulfed by the forest literaly overnight, in the following weeks Darrien's father used his basic survival training to keep his family safe and fed, hoping that some sort of rescue mission would find them eventualy. After months without contact from the outside world Darrien's father gave up hope of rescue and began to set up what would be necesary for long term survival. Darrien's family lived for two years in the forest without major incident until one afternoon while Darrien's father was out hunting and gathering, a creature of the forest attacked Darrien and his mother. Darrien's mother was killed and eaten in front of him. Darrien was four years old at the time. Time passed and Darrien began to hunt with his father learning what in the coming years would be vital to his survival. Five years after his mother had been killed his father dissapeared. Darrien has continued to live in the forest oblivious to the outside world.

Personality - Darrien, despite never having gone to school is well read and very inteligent, mainly due to the efforts of his mother and father. He can speak english but is rather hesitant at times from years of disuse. Darrien is very much acclimatized to the forest and is always balanced on a razor edge of calm and tense. Darrien's curiosity runs rampant and his lack of socialization can lead to him doing things that many would consider highly inapropriate and/or rude.

Powers- This is a bit complicated, Darrien has a limited control of how gravity affects him and things in immediate contact with him, what this allows him to do is change his center of gravity, "move" all of his wieght to a small area of his body leaving the rest of his body wieghtless, and for very short periods of time increase or decrease the pull of gravity on himself. Darrien is currently unaware that any of these things are special traits. Also his ability has developed to the point where he subconciously moves his wieght/center of gravity under certian circumstances.

I'm rereading though the thread and seeing a few character concepts that are similar to my own, and here I thought I would be original ;_; .

But wait! There's MORE!

Name- Shadow

Age- 4

Appearance- Varies, (see power) she usualy likes to take the shape of a grey wolf.

Renown- none

Origin- Shadow is one of the many paranormal creatures of the forest, much like humans, when a pack encounters an offspring that isnt exactly a true member of thier species they abandon it. Shadow is one of those creatures. Darrien found Shadow when she was hardly 10 months old. The two had a breif fight over who would be food for who untill Darrien came out the clear winner. Darrien, instead of eating Shadow, fed her, feeling a strange sense of familiarity.

Personality- Shadow is a pack animal. She has accepted Darrien to be her pack. If she had concepts like silly and stupid she would think of a two animal pack as such. She is most akin to a dog but instincts can change as her form changes.

Power- Shadow was born with the ability to become any animal she has seen. Consequently she was born as a near shapeless lump of tissue. Shadow's ability allows her to be flexible with proportion of the animal she becomes, she can enlarge or shrink the size of the animal by a factor of 3. Her wieght however will stay the same no matter what size or shape she becomes.

If no one has any objections to the characters I'd like to place them within a reasonable distance to Hemmington (about 20 miles from the edge of the forest closest to Hemmington) and maybe meet up with Ghost and Baron in the forest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:47 pm 
Addict

Which brand of Space Marines are you guys?

I want to see someone play a "Sons of Elvis Space Marine"

Oh. . . noone gets that.

/sigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:59 am 
Addict

Chaz wrote:
Vet Sgt Antenor wrote:
Chaz wrote:

Fair enough. I'm going to be a while before I do anything really major, too. Deuling Force Commanders, eh?

Fair enough, just remember that Antenor is a blood angel, is of lower rank (he's a Veteran Sergeant ATM), is waaay older, and has the backing of the inquisition. Not to mention dead, your not seeing Antenor for awhile yet.

Emy wrote:
Which brand of Space Marines are you guys?

I want to see someone play a "Sons of Elvis Space Marine"

Oh. . . noone gets that.

/sigh

Well I'm a Blood Angel (though if all go's well when I PM Mad, you may see two Iron Warriors), and Chaz is of a chapter of his own creation (I think, wasn't paying that much attention).

As for Sons of Elvis space marine, would that be another name for the ultrasmurfs I mean ultramarines, or am I just right off the bat?
Quote:

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:04 am 
Addict

Go go new character intoduction.

Plus, Kali you can do whatever you need to to get my eye fixed and what not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24  Next