ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:13 am 
Addict

*A fairly dark room looking almost exactly like the dark dank basement but with a mideval twist is the setting*

*A Champion in pitch black chainmail with a flowing cape with a black outside and a red inside descends into the darkness and sits at a table at the bottom of the stairs*

*A 15" black rubber cock is sheathed at his side*

*A figure walks down the stair to the table*

*The champion speaks*

If you are here to be initiated, sign the left piece of paper. If you are here to initiate someone, sign the right piece of paper. If you're here to watch... Try to stay out of the way.

It starts,
The Sinister Chris

PS: Please use this thread to jump to the one in the General Discussion section. If you don't the Champion will give you a sound thrashing and send you on your way!

http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?to ... &forum=1&0

PPS: For information on this champion read this!

http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?to ... tart=20&38

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-08-07 04:19 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 12:32 pm 
n00b

*a chill sweeps through the room as a figure approaches*

*the chrome of his "hardware" glistens slightly in the low light sending a reflection across the champions armour*

*the image of the room slithers over the full chrome armour, a hint of blue can be seen on the inside and the phallic spikes generously laden in the arms and legs glint angrily*

in a smooth voice, a voice that could warm coffee, the stranger said:

"I am here to be initiated"

*he signs the paper on the left of the champion and on further inspection, a absurdly large sword can be seen strapped to his back*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:23 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

madadric saunters in, with a naked blue girl by his side, she stands about 5 feet tall, and has strange limbs curled up at her back.

the blue girl silently smiles at the noob, and goes to approach him, "Luci!" mad admonishes the young creature, wh stops and returns to his side.

"you gotta wait for a bit sweetie." mad says, patting her on the shoulder. Luci beams at her master.

mad strides up to the right hand piece of paper, and scribbles his name down in barely legible handwriting.

"right, so do i just go for it, or what?" mad asks the champion. Luci anxiously bounces up and down, her naked breasts jiggling animatedly...one of the appendages on her back uncurls a little, and the noob catches a glimps of something he never expected.

"was that a..?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:56 am 
Native

/zergbait steps in and see the hapless n00b, getting ready for an initiation. zergbait then notices mad and luci....

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna miss this!"

/zergbait grabs some pretzels and soda, then settles into a chair to watch the show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:34 am 
Addict

*Sets himself down too. *

Yep, she was there pretty foten in the chatbox already. I might have paid more attention to her if it weren't for the Rikku, Yuffie and Selphie dolls.

Speaking about chatboxes. *tosses stuff at Mad and all others for not being in the chat box 24 a day*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rand Al'Tor on 2002-09-16 10:36 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:09 pm 

NOOO!

i just typed what felt like a novel, and when i posted it,it asked me for username and password, but when i clicked back, the post was gone!

i'll have to do this tomorrow, i'm too buggered now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:43 pm 
n00b

and as he clicked the back button, the post disappeared as did the n00b...

a stunned silence echoed across the room

the group all looked at the champion fixing a stern gaze...

(sorry, I'm outta here!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:31 pm 

aww, my noob ran away.... i'll have to wait for another one now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:41 pm 
Addict

Feh, go ahead, initiate him anyway.

His character is still on the boards, find his last post and initiate him from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:10 am 
Addict

/Chris turns to Mad

Feel free to start the initiation.

At any time that you need a new setting type it in on the room's computer.

/Chris points at a console on the wall next to him

And any implements may be taken from the rift next to the console.

/Chris points to a rift next to the computer

The floor is yours.

/Chris walks off and his armor appears to meld with the shadows around him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:04 pm 
Native

*war walks in wearing strangely colorfull t-shirt* ah i see everybody is here *pulls out teleporter presses button loung chair appears on the side of the room* now where's the noob? *notices one of luci's cuntenticals climbing up his leg* well luci seems impatent today. so where do we get a noob?

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:32 pm 
Local

i am no noob but i were never initiation so feel fre. and luci her sems to be a fun gal so WTF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:49 am 

OOC: DISCLAIMER: this initiation contains violent sexual content of a graphic nature. if you are too young or squeamish, or don't want to read a violent rape, skip this post. we won't hold it against you./OOC

mad cracks his knuckles in glee, "ok thanks SoTN, and don't take this personally...hahaha." mad steps up, Luci eagerly stepping up behind him, excited that she's going to get to play after all.

Mad holds up a clay tablet, the size of his palms. on it is an intricate symbol, looking at which induces terrible headaches and the desire to scrub oneself clean, untill one's skin is red raw.

"this is a Rune Of Disturbing Images. i have been through these forums, and collected every stray thought and image that invokes one's desire for a way to kill the brain cells that hold it's memory...and iv'e added a 'mad's finest' selection...a collection of some of the ones that i have had, and woken up screaming in the night from."

"and now they are yours."

with that mad tosses the clay tablet at SoTN's feet, where it shatters, and a grey-green smoke pours out, surrounding and then being absorbed into SoTN's body through a kind of osmosis. SoTN looks stunned for a moment, the falls to the ground, curled up into a feotal ball and quietly gibbering to himself.

"what, you thought i'd let you ENJOY this? hahaha!"

Mad grins indulgently at Luci, and and nods his approval, as he takes a seat in a comfortable chair in the corner of the room.

"ok sweetie, have some fun with him now."

Luci beams at her master, and turns to SoTN, halted by a last call from madadric.

"oh and Luci? no need to be gentle on him."

Luci, unable to contain her glee any further, leaps at the prone and drooling SoTN, and shreds his clothes, leaving him naked and defenceless to her lust. the prone figur groans, and whimpers something about unshaved european women, and expeditions in jungles.

Luci smiles at the silly human, and begins ministrations to his manhood, quickly geting a response. the debilatated man can only groan in protest. "noo...soo wrong...."

Luci smiles, as she runs her cuntentacles all over SoTN's body, delivering pleasures no mortal can stand for long... SoTN's groans become more desperate, and Luci, taking them as sounds of sexual exitement, places the tip of one of her cuntentacles into his mouth. unable to breathe properly, SoTN attempts to push the offending appendage out of his mouth with his tounge,succeding only in exciting Luci even further.

panting with lust, luci covers SoTN's extremeties with her cuntentacles, and begins pleasuring herself. driven wild, Luci plunges a cuntentacle into SoTN's anus, shocking him awake, the mixture of pleasure, pain, suffocation, and those terrible, terrible images sendin SoTN to the brink of madness and despair, and beyond.

Luci lets out a lusty groan, and removes the cuntentacle from SoTN's mouth, who turns his head to the side, coughing and spitting out a mothfull and half a throatfull of female ejaculate. "ohh god," SoTN mutters weakly, and screams at the pain as another cuntentacle is forced into his already straining rear.

"OH GOD THE PAIN! MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE MAKE IT--aaaUUAAAGH!" the mental images intensify, streaming through his mind and raping him as brutally as Luci's cuntentacles. "NOOO maggotsthesmellohgodthesmelldickgirlsjailbaitthreesomelesbianshairyeatenalikevaginalasersTSCWASABOYSCOUTthepinsOHGODTHEPINS!AAAAAAAGH!"

with the last, SoTN orgasams violently, and goes limp, passed out from the rigors of his abuse, luci withdraws her appendages, and stands, a soft, post-coital smile playing on her lips.

"good girl," mad says, standing from his chair. "you did well today!" mad shows his satisfaction by stroking one of Luci's vaginas, and the pats her affectionately on the rump "now off you go and have a shower, kay?"

the cuntentacle girl beams with pleasure, and skips off to a nearby bathroom, thoughtfully provided for initiatios to wash off the blood and other bodily fluids.

mad walks over to the naked SoTN, just as he is coming round, the images and Luci's "rough love" quickly fading to a dim memory, in order to save his psyche. all that SoTN is left with is a sick feeling, some very uncomfortable pains, a funny taste in his mouth, and the desire to get into a hot, hot shower and never get out.

mad throws a blanket over the poor fellow, sits him down in the chair, and gives him a mug of 1/3 hot chocolate, 2/3 vodka.

"i figure you'll need this more than a beer. drink up."

OOC: thanks for being such a great sport SoTN! /OOC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-09-20 05:19 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:43 pm 
Native

fap fap fap... What thats it??? pulls pants up darnit *slouches in chair makes a pepsi appear infront of him.*

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:25 am 
Addict

Wow. Hail MadAdric, lord of the nasty initiation . . .

Of course, I haven't read all the back threads, so I may have missed some especially nasty ones. Point them out if you can. I'm trying to learn as much as I can to improve my own intiating ability. That way, if I need to get detailed . . . I'll know just how to be nasty enough. ^^

::Thinks for a moment:: You know, I haven't yet gotten sick of watching Stryker fry. Anyone want to reinitiate him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:18 am 
Addict

The dark lord is pleased.

As a matter of fact, he is considering training an elite initiation guard.

Are you interested?

(NOTE: Anyone that does an initiation in here that has experience and pleases Cthulhu will be asked to join. We need more initiations dammit!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:35 am 
Local

Hey wer did luci go!?!
I mis her *sob*

He he im so sick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:13 am 

interested? hellz yes! although i can't garruntee that all my initiations will be this...nasty..it may not seem so to most here but there were some personal borders i was pushing writing this...

"is it ok to talk this graphically about butt-raping and gagging this guy with vaginas?"

"what am i saying? it's my moral fucking duty! up the ass motherfucker!"

or something like that. i'm just so glad i had such a good sport to initiate! here, SoTN, three free coupons for a full-body Cuntentacle massage from young miss Luci.

Endjoy!

count me in, chris, sounds like fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:19 am 
Addict

Hm... an initiation death squad? Sounds like fun. I think I have an idea brewing, so I guess I'll just wait for a N00b to show up. Or perhaps we can just all practice on Karmaenforcer.

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:40 am 
Addict

I'm all for it. After my first initiation, I can't wait to think up new situations I can use Seraph and Belial in . . .

My only problem is I have to make sure I remember to forget about what I wrote as soon as possible to prevent further brain damage. Because I damn near made myself pass out once I realized what a perverted piece of writing I had posted.

It was fun to write, but I must never remember it was my own writing. ^^

But count me in for the Initiation Death Squad anyway. This IDS sounds like a lot of fun . . .