ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:32 pm 
Addict

I have an initiation I'd like to show you . . .

It involves an encounter between my girlfriend and I and a troll on LJ who picks on her. This was my response. Mad, I'm sorry for using Luci, but my girlfriend was rather insistent that I use her to cause him a maximum amount of punishment.

INITIATION OF A TROLL(GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT)

(WARNING: As Mad said, do not read any further if you are sickened by graphic description of sex and well . . . rape, I guess. Luci and Seraph star together, and those two will cause any number of nasty stuff to happen. So don't read if you're not fsck'ed in the head.)

So, I'm guessing . . . you're Brian, huh?

Well, you little snot-nosed creep, my girlfriend doesn't seem to like you very much. Which means I don't like you very much. Which means you get the pain.

Oh, Seraph . . .

::The shemale demon pops out of the ground::

S: Yes, Kit?

See the troll. Fuck the troll.

::Seraph grins happily. She stops, cut short by Kit's shout::

Wait a sec . . . ::Pulls out cell:: Hey Mad, you there? What?! Eeewww . . . Okay, I can see you're busy, but I need to borrow Luci for a bit. Yes, I know, you don't want to let her out of your--hmm. best not to say it. Look, I've got a troll to initiate here, my fine redheaded friend . . . You'll send her over? Good.

Seraph, hold him tight for a bit. ::Seraph complies, but she pushes her nether regions closer than is actually appropriate, and her penis breaks Brian's pants::

Brian: AAHH!! ::His eyes boggle, and he sighs, enjoying it despite his impulses:: Nooo . . . the pain . . . the evil . . .

Oh. Seraph, you're jumping the gun. We're supposed to be waiting for Luci.

Seraph: Luci, shmoosy. I want to have some fun. ::She begins to throttle him, and Brian's eyes go swirly:: Heehee! ::Seraph begins to bite Brian's earlobe, kneading his hearing organ::

Brian: Oh, NOOO . . . ::His eyes go wide as he sees who appears nearby::

::Luci walks over to Kit, her cuntentacles slipping up his shorts::

Whoa, Luci, not me!

::Luci pouts::

Look over there. ::Luci looks, and she smiles, skipping happily over to the troll::

::Seraph stops biting Brian's ear::

Seraph: Good to see you're here. Mind helping?

::And so, Luci and Seraph work both ends. Luci grabs Brian's penis in a cuntentacle, and she begins sucking it inside. He moans in ecstasy, hating himself for it. She sticks another in his mouth, and he suddenly feels very, very sticky in his speaking organ. White liquid dribbles down his chin. Seraph stares, and she pouts. While she has to invade Brian'sbody, Luci's not sharing with her. Luci grins, and Seraph gets one of Luci's cuntentacles in hermouth, and she begins eagerly gulping the fluid down. The white liquid drips onto Brian's shoulder, and he passes out. Luci pouts::

Seraph: Don't fret, little one, we're not done with him yet.

::Seraph pushes herself into Brian harder, causing him to wake up, eyes tearing and mouth trembling around the cuntentacle in it::

S: That's right, Mr. Troll. We wouldn't want you to miss this, would we? Luci, if you please.

::Luci's cuntentacles writhe, and they plunge into every orifice on Brian's body, racking him up and down, and he gets lifted up into the air by the monster::

Seraph: ::Thinks for a moment:: Needs something . . . I know!

::She jumps up and dissolves into a fine mist, which enters Brian, and he changes. His skin darkens to a deep red. His gface becomes feminine He grows breasts, which bulge through his shirt, almost to the breaking point. And the horrified look on his face is replaced with a fanged, maniacal grin. Seraphbrian grabs the cuntentacles and shoves them further into herself, grabbing her penis and kneading it, masturbating right into Luci's recreational organ. Luci sighs happily. Her cuntentacle begins sucking greedily on Seraphbrian's penis, and soon a puddle of white liquid has formed around their feet::

Seraph: Ohhh, yes . . . Keep going, Luci, keep going . . . You're WONderful . . .

::They continue for over twentyfour hours, not stopping, getting stickier and stickier. Kitsune stopped paying attention a long long time ago to what they were doing. Around the time they started rolling around on the ground and doing all sorts of stuff that is better left unsaid, it might damage the Overfiend's own disturbed brain . . . He cries, long since having hated the troll, now only feeling sorry for the poor bastard, who has no control over his own body any longer, and he realizes, if Seraph stays in a body longer than twenty-four hours . . . He looks on, horrified, as Brian's features are completely absorbed into Seraph, and her wings spread out from her back, ripping off any remaining scraps of clothing. Kitsune puts his head in his hands, and he begins to laugh::

Poor bastard . . . If Seraph keeps a host longer than twentyfour hours, she completely takes control of the body. Looks like Brian's dead . . . Long live Seraph, Queen of the Damned. Of course, he gets to become a permanent part of her unconscious, unable to affect her decisions at all.

::Stares a little bit more::

Looks like Luci doesn't mind. Those cuntentacles really like Seraph's wings . . . Whoa, their hair's all sticky now, and somehow, there's a lot of fresh liquid all over them . . . they're like two demonic ghosts, all whitish and dripping.

::And Kit just sits, occasionally watching the proceedings, usually trying to avoid it, as the two monsters get it on for four days . . .::

::And along the way, his cell rings::

Hello? Hi, Mad. Yeah, I know I promised to have her back at a certain time. You'll just have to wait. Look, have you ever interrupted her in the middle of a sex session? Didn't think so. At least, not one where all she seems to do is smile. Yeah, I have a feeling Seraph's spreading some pheromones around to make it more enjoyable, but . . . This is Luci we're talking about here. She is a cuntentacle monster, and we all know what they love to do. See you around, whenever they get done.

So, again . . . sorry for using Luci, the guy really annoyed me, and I just thought you might want to see my second initiation, even though it was not on the EN forums.

Would this qualify as my registration for the IDS?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:06 pm 
Addict

Thank you, Kit! Thank you so much! *Smooches Kitsune* ^_^

And yes, he really deserved it.

DNI'ed by the very kind and sparkly *grin* Blue Soul. Thank you so much!

Edit: Thank you Mad, too, for lending us Luci!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MiaoMing on 2002-09-21 21:07 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:53 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

hahaha! i love it Kit! i'm always overjoyd to see Luci's "special brand of love" being spread around! you hereby have my explicit permission to use Luci hwerever, whenever, and however(wink!) you feel the desire! (winks again)

be sure to post this in the Luci and friends thread, too! it's a Luci Fanfic!

*mad caresses his cuntentacle girl lovingly* aaah, you had fun my pet? hahaha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:06 pm 
Local

*a ghostly shadow creeps along the walls, its empty eyes surveying the imenient carnage...

I would like to reserve the right to observe these dark rituals...as conducted by you, the masters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:45 pm 
n00b

{after watching the previous carnage with a devilish smirk and and a glint in his eye, he regains a somewhat human form, and casually approaches the Champions desk}

Hmm, I appear to be lost around these parts, but, as i am here, i may aswell stick around, assuming of course i am welcome.

{he passes a glance over to the left paper, and with the nail of his little finger signs:}

//

{bows slightly to Champion, and awaits further instruction}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:29 am 
Addict

pops in out of nowhere, and looks around.

Sees n00b

Oooohhh... Can I have this one? haven't done any in ages.

Signs the sheet... TMT

pulls out the trusty
Staple Gun O' Fun and readies it for use.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: themadthinker on 2002-10-03 00:29 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:53 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

go for it thinker. make it messy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:43 am 
Addict

This oughtta be fun to watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:56 pm 
Native

*gets comphy in chair* let the horrors begin!!!

DAMN I KEEP FORGETTING i changed my name:D

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:52 pm 
Addict

Right lets begin.

grabs Houngan Wyrd, and using The Staple Gun O' Fun TMT staples each of HW's limbs onto the ground, thus effectively immobilizing him.

Reaching into the old Initiators Hammerspace, TMT grabs out a few essentials. Namely a big old can o' gaseline

<font color=black><table style=filter:glow(color="yellow"strength=1)">Knife</table></font>

A glowing gold knife appears in TMT's hands, and approaches the prone newbie.

Fresh meat.

Taking the golden dagger, TMT swipes huge cuts through HW's chest in a star shape. He then rips open the chest cavity, exposing a beating heart, and pumping lungs. All the while accomponied by the frenzied screams of the victim.

Grabbing the can of gasoline, TMT fills up HW's chest cavity with the powerful fluid, and psychokinetically ignites it

<font color=black><table style=filter:glow(color="yellow"strength=1)">Burn</table></font>

Screams, and the smell of burning flesh permeate the room, as HW's innards smoke and sizzle from the heat. Growing tired of the noise, TMT takes The Staple Gun O' Funand staples the noobs mouth shut.

Quiet!

Taking his dagger, TMT cuts off huge pieces of the noobs legs and arms, and start roasting them over HW's flaming innards. As each piece reaches a nice temperature, he throws it to the cheering members of the audience.

Get your fresh hot noob steaks. Damned fine eating.

TMT continues like this untill little of HW is left except his bones and innards.

And now for the coup de grace

TMT slices of HW's testacles spears them, and starts roasting them in the embers of his heart.

TMT starts singing...

Roasting Chestnuts over an oooopeeen fireee!

Finally, TMT takes the roasted testes, pulls the staples out of HW's mouth, and rams the burnt balls down his throat.

Thank you folks, I'll be performing again at the Plaza Hotel next week.

<font color=black><table style=filter:glow(color="yellow"strength=1)">Regenerate</table></font>

HW stands up fully healed and regenerated.

TMT throws him a nice cold b33r.

Welcome aboard, it only gets worse.

PS You might want to put initiated by themadthinker in your sig for next few weeks until everybody gets used to you.

edit: HTML fixing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: themadthinker on 2002-10-03 17:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:13 pm 
Native

*eats noob steak* wow tastes like mommas home cooken... so thats where daddy went

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:11 pm 
Addict

*walks in Pauses at the champion and then signs both pieces of paper.*

Ah, I finally found where the fun is. *pause* Is that steak?

*grabs some fresh n00b*

Mmmm... Nice and juicy, quite well done. My compliments.

*pulls up a chair and pulls out several throwing knives that need sharpening... except the rusty one he intentionall dulls*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:36 pm 
Native

*walks into the room and glances at the 2 pieces of paper*

hmmmmmmmm *the Green man signs the left piece of paper*

lets do this, wooooooohooooooo

*begins to glow with a green aura*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:45 pm 
Addict

I'm burned out from my daily initiation... someone else take this one? Or give me about 24 hours and I'll hurt him for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:08 pm 
Native

lets start things off with some tourture *points hands at noob his arms and legs strech to the sides and his shirt is ripped off. pulls a feather frome his pocket and starts to tickel his armpits with it
Shao>AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO STOP AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*this goes on for about 20 minutes then Shao pees his pants. Riuku stopps and pulls out a patato peeler* SCHLING *scrapes off a strip of his chest* SHIT THAT HUR-GAH! Riuku stabbs him in the neck to scilence him.*
*pulls out a dull rusty spoon and takes off Shao's shoes. proceading to cut off his toes one by one with the utensil while shao trys to scream.*
now for the fanally! * pulls sowards out of thin air and steps away. a wooden wall appears behind Shao Riuku blindfolds him self.* dont try this at home kiddies * raises sowards in his hands and throws them all at shao in one swift motion.*
*takes off the blindfold* yick, well im not as good as i thought i was *snaps fingers ans every thing dissappears and Shao is on the ground dead. puts out hands NOCTURNE DIABANA NAHIETA!!! Shao comes back to life and is healed (didn't neet the words but i wanted to look cool)

WELL, there's my first initiation hope you enjoy.

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:17 pm 
Addict

Short, sweet, and to the point. Good Job.

A little more length next time might be nice.

-Lifyre

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:53 pm 
Native

well that was..........interesting, i guess thats the best way to put it.

so now that i have been initiated, is there anything else to it? or is it just a pointless tradition?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:08 pm 
Addict

This one will provide some interesting fun moments . . .

Shao-Fin, put init'd by Riuku in your sig for a while and we'll let you alone for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:16 pm 
Native

ah, so its just the for now kinda thing eh? well thats ok wit me, i can deal.