ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:50 pm 
Addict

Indigo entered the sales room, he would have been impressed how well he hid the shock from the others so well if he could concentrate on anything for more than a second, the wordswhat the fuck what the fuck what the fuck span around his head constantly. He bumped into a table corner which made him jump and caused the cycle to break.

Staring at the corner of the table for some time he flickered his eyes as he came around and noticed for the first time he had just entered another room, He dropped to his knees as his shoulders made sharp jerking movements, the soft patter of tears on the bare wooden floor audible just over his muffled breath.

The video recording had induced a flood of memories that tore through his mind, as he remembered the one person that he couldn't believe he could have forgotten, "...Clara" He choked painfully as the name came through his lips causing him to cough and hack, "Why? Fuck you why? I swear to the fucking depths of hell I'll rip your fucking heart out you fucking shit licking mother fucker!!!" He roared as he rammed a fist straight through the floor.

"...Aw shit.... That was fucking clever" He he grumbled as he pulled his hand from the splintered wood, his knuckles bleeding lightly, "Fucking godamn fucking mother, shit....." He continued as he got up and looked for something to bandage his hand with, wiping his eyes with his shoulders as he went.

"You Ok In There Cap?" came a voice

"shit..uhh....Yeah, No, Uhh, Yeah, Fine, Uhh.... Do You Have Any Bandages In Here?"

"In The Wardrobe"

"wardrobe wardrobe wardrobe..." HE mumbled as he looked around, "Hah, there" He walked to the end of the room and opened the flimsy sliding door to find medical gear strewn about the shelves, "bandages...here" He said as he looked around, reaching as he spied them. He heard a clicking noise below him as he neared them and looked down and saw a large matt black box, stepping back it clicked again.

fun as this is he thought as he reached down , it clicked again. Cautiously he took hold of it and pulled it out and kneeled infront of it. Giving it a thourough look over it was clear that this was indeed a large matt black box, he brought his hands to the closest top corners and lightly touched them and lifted, the box hinged open as he drew it up , impressed and curious he continued and looked inside.

There was some rumpled fabric and not much else, as he continued to open the lid shot out a laser directly into his eye and he flinched, letting go of the lid and covering his face with his arms.

Nothing.

What the fuhh...? he was about to finish as the box began to talk in a very quiet and muffled voice, immediatly opening the box again the lid displayed a series of schimatices and a face, the same one that was looking back at it, "Hey, it's me, well you really. Yes confusing but I have to be brief as I don't have a lot of time and I wouldn't think you do either right now" Said the recording, "This is a package will contain everything you need, and you will need them for what you are about to do. I won't say directly but if you have seen the other message you will understand. From what I'm told I won't remember anything so I'm making this recording to make sure to make sure you remember enough, in this case is your suit, wear it and it will do the rest."

The face turned to the side and closed his eyes, "...Kill him. Make him suffer." and the recording ended.

He sat there as faint images crept in, laying back down, being given a shot... The mall... I must have made this before I came here.

Looking down at the suit he pulled it out and began to change into it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:06 pm 
Addict

DJ... JC... Chaos... These all seemed to be what they were to him now... they were faces he put up to hide from the ghosts... but when a ghost comes out of the past? What exactly is a person who has erased his history do? He wasn't too alarmed when the mini explosions happened. Neither did he show surprise when the recording started. He didn't show it till he saw her face...

"Dr. Jennit," were the only words he found himself able to say, even that he could only muster it under his breath. Partner, friend, and now... beloved corpse. It shamed him to think that for the past two years he'd been irking out an existence in this town while she had died to complete what she thought needed to be done.

Dimly in his awareness he felt the floor boards shudder, he walked towards the bathroom and heard the exchange of words through the bathroom door. He heard a slight clicking noise... and heard the briefing.

As the briefing went off, something else clicked in DJ's mind. A connection. He reached into his coat pocket, and pulled out the card, the one that seemed irrelevant but oh so important... The Judgment. Is it my Judgment we are talking about or is the past finally going to roost on us all? Time might tell but for some reason I feel time is about to find us with our pants down and our cocks in a whores ass... what? But if shit hits the fan, then it's best that it do so when more of your enemies are going to stink. Jennit told me once... He paused and lowered his head. Such a shame...

Dan sat there a moment Lost in his thoughts. Remembering the last time he saw Dr. Clara Jennit.

"Dan... Dan... stop it Dan. You can't leave now. Were so close to the breakthrough. You understand it just as I do?" Clara was the only thing that stood between him and the door. That and a field full of guards. "Don't you see Dan? You are the proof now... You are the proof that we were right."

"Clara... one day you will see how wrong this operation is... or rather how wrong Gatshall will make it." He normally never hits a woman... but this time it was for mercy... she went down in one shot.

He spent months out on the street... he found that cards and other games of chance wern't as difficult to predict anymore. Till a few days ago.

"Jennit. You finally found out the price. We humans are able to be improved on, but then we aren’t human anymore. Not when what were being improved for it corrupt, and thirsty for blood."

DJ got up, and walked to the window... and slipped out.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:14 am 
Addict

As Cap emerged from the Sales Room, he appeared wearing something totally unknown to B-Man.

"What the hell? I don't remember ordering something like that. If I did I surely would've worn it."

Cap: It's not exactly yours anyways. It's my incursion suit for missions. It wouldn't have fit you...and if you tried to force it on, it would've read you as not being me and would either taser your ass into a charbroiled hunk of flesh or blow you up into many small hunks of flesh.

"I see...good to know," says B-Man as he becomes suddenly happy that he didn't find it knowing that he would've tried to put it on first chance he saw it. The pair, both armed and ready for combat, head out to the Subway where the car was last parked and begin the trip to Doc's in hopes of finding the chips necessary for Cap to get all the info he needed.

The train ride was silent as they both prepared for whatever resistance they might get from Gatshall's men who might still be there. 2/3 of the way there, both felt a tremor shake through the subterrainian hollows of the decrepit city. B-Man brought the car to a sudden halt.

"Not good...sounded like a surface detonation. Booby trap?"

Cap: No, it was away from us, not above us so we didn't set anything off. Gatshall probably "cleaned up" his mess at Doc's place.

"Hmmm...we'll get off at the next station and walk in from the North. It'll be longer but hopefully remove most of the possibility of being spotted."

The car resumes and stops 2 minutes later at the next stop. With power shut down, the duo exit the subway and embark towards Doc's place. After walking in the multitude of shadows for some 4 blocks, the come across the still-smoldering ruin of the Doc's place of business and home. Reduced to a pile of smoking cinders and debris strewn all over the thoroughfare, the two cautiously make their way towards it. B-Man pulls out his two Colts and prepares for an ambush.

"You go first, since you know where it was. I never went into Doc's OR...at least not conscious."

Cap nodded agreement and stepped on the ruins. Nothing was recognizable from before except for a patch of floor here and a dilapidated doorframe there. They get to where the OR was and don't see any obscenely red box marked BIOHAZARD. They proceed to split up and search towards the back of the ruins. Being careful to not make too much noise, the two cautiously move chunks of debris in the Nubian Night. B-Man comes across something flapping on a protruding board. Picking it up, he sees it as part of Doc's lab coat.

Holding back tears at the memory of his lost friend, he tries to temper his grief by saying, "If there's no body, then he's not necessarily dead. He could just be a prisoner of Gatshall's. Of course with this explosion he could've been simply vaporized....Damn it B, snap outta it! Find the graft and then get your revenge."

Immediately after clearing his head, a sharp *crack* is heard from a nearby building that took the brunt of the explosion. Just as B turns his head to focus in the dark night, Cap uses his enhanced sight to catch a glimpse of a red container embedded into a nearby tree. The same tree Doc had taken care of since a sapling, now hung almost completely snapped in two by the container. Cap closes in, extricates it from the dead tree and dumps the contents onto the ground. When the contents fall, the two chips show themselves on the ground partially excised from the glove.

Cap: I found them.

Instantly, 6 figures emerge from the shadows and start firing at the pair. The two of them dive for what cover they can find. B-Man raises his Colt. 45's and proceeds to let loose a volley of armor-piercing rounds at the culprits. One goes down clutching the groin. A second brings his Assault Rifle into play and sprays B with bullets. The metal twang of rounds bouncing off metal and the dull thud of hitting turf made a caccophany to break the screaming silence a second before. B-Man was more interested in saving his skin than paying attention to Cap so he didn't know how his comrade was faring against the onslaught of gunfire.

B contines to fire lead at the party with one Colt. Putting down the other, he reaches into his jacket and pulls out one of the Plastique Grenades. Pulling the pin, he does a 2 count then chucks it. The two paying attention to him see something flying towards them and proceed to hit the dirt as the grenade hits the ground, explodes, and send chunks of debris flying in all ballstic trajectories. As B gets his dropped Colt, he turns and stands, prepared to catch his adversaries off guard...however it is he who's off guard after seeing all the men on the ground and Cap standing on the back of one of them like he was adversting Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.

"Whaaa...?"

Cap: These aren't enhanced soldiers, just regular minions. They're all dead. That wasn't really nice of you shooting that guy in the dick, you know.

B-Man just shakes his head and mutters some curse under his breath while holstering his Colts.

"You got it?"

Cap: Yes, they're still functional. The Biohazard container's strength to keep toxic things out of the environment shielded them from the majority of the blast. So...where to?

"The BlueStage. Hopefully Bro got there with B-5 and is getting the Higher-Ups together. You can insert them in your cranium when we get back to our transportation."

As they leave, Cap turns to B.

Cap: Did you see anything of the Doc?

"No, only part of his labcoat. There was some blood but it wasn't covered in it. He's either buried and dead, vaporized and dead, or captured by Gatshall and being interrogated. Unfortunately, we don't have the time to give him a proper ceremony"

B turns back to the carnage, bows his head and claps his hands together three times.

"Japanese thing, he was always into the culture. When he was younger, he told me about him being known as a God to Pretty Boys."

Cap: What? What the hell is that?

"Something about his boyish good looks. I hope he's alive so that I'll enjoy the bitchslap he would give me for divulging something like that."

Cap: Now THAT I would pay good money to see.

Making their way to the sub car, the pair resume their trip and heads toward the BlueStage Club.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:40 am 
Addict

As they entered the club the two moved quickly, Indigo grabbed a chair from a nearby table and spun it towards him sitting with his chest resting on the back, "Ok, this is going to be easy I swear..."

"Yeah right, slot this thing into the back of your skull...the fuck I get myself into this...shittin', fuck.." B-Man grumbled as he stood behind him, the card in his hand. He breathed out slowly as a little slice appeared in the back of the Captain's head "Ugh, fuck......!"

"Here" Indigo said as he grabbed a bottle from the table, handing it to B-man who snatched it and quickly and gulped some of the liquor. Giving it back he readied himself, "OK!"

"Wait!" Indigo said taking a few swigs from the bottle and slamming it down, "OK!"

B-man steadily brought the card up to the fleshy slot...

"...It won't fit!"

"What do you mean it won't fit!?! It has to fucking fit!!"

"It's too fucking big It won't fit, It's.."
"What the fuck too fucking big!! It can't..."

"Hey"

The two turned to look at the voice, it was CJ, "Try the other one"

Indigo and B-man, face to face looked at the table and the other card, thinner and smaller then the one B-man held in his hands, looking back at each other B-man smiled and shrugged, letting out a chuckle as he did so, "Fuck's sake" Indigo sighed loudly as he thumped down and took another swig of liquor, "Come on, lets do this quickly.... I'd rather not wait for..uh?"
He turned in his chair to see the room was empty, there wasn't even any evidence that someone else had been there, it was completly empty aside from funiture. And quiet, too quiet...

He sighed and sat back in the chair taking another swig, "Alright, what now?"

___

"Uhm...Cap'n? You alright there buddy?" B-Man said to Indigo, who since having the correct card slotted in frozen in position.

"I don't like this" Said CJ

"Guns?" replied B-Man

"Yes" CJ responded backing up as B-Man made his way downstairs

___

Putting the rollie out on the table Indigo stood up and threw the bottle at the bar breaking several more, "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?" he screamed as something caught his eye, whiiping around to look at who it might be he saw himself reflected in a mirror at the far end of the bar, "Jesus" he sighed heavily grabbing his chest, "Gonna give yourself a heart attack"

Being here isn't offering anything, maybe somewhere else will...

*Konk*

Slowly turning around he looked at the reflection of himself again, it had come forward through the room on it's side and stepped through the mirror like a doorway, "You're kidding me." Indigo said aloud, as the reflection stepped through the flesh on it's face melted away to reveal a dull composite metal and bone skull, "You are Fucking kidding me!!" The black suited skeleton hissed as it neared him, calmly walking towards him.

Three steps closer and Indigo lept forward with a mighty kick to the side of the head but was effortlessly blocked by the skeleton, without pause Indigo dropped to the floor and spun around with a perfect sweep to the knee. The skeleton maneuvered his leg to catch the blow, continuing with the momentum he had he spun back around and launched a flurry of punches and kicks, all in vain as the skeleton deftly blocked each and everyone until eventually they locked with each other, "Ok ok ok, You wanna play, we can play, but let's spice it up a little shall we?" he sneered

"...What?!?!"

The skeleton hissed loudly and spines began to extend from the surface of it's smooth skull, "Spice...it up....."

"Shit"

Breaking the lock, the skeleton grabbed Indigo's arm and triple kicked him in the chest, the last one launching the captain onto the bar. Indigo coughed up a splatter of blood as the skeleton strided over and picked him up by the throat. Hacking and spluttering Indigo tried to wrestle free from it's grip, "You are...weak" It hissed at him, "Do not struggle...You will surely die if you do, and that is not what I wish" Indigo had stopped struggling for a while and was now only trying to keep breathing, "You're not.. not going to kill me?"

"No..."

"G, Good, good....Uhhhkk, could you, let me down now? Please?"

And with a thud he landed, clasping the raw flesh on his neck and hacking up more blood he crawled to a chair, pulled himself up and started rolling a cigarette.

After a while, Indigo looked back at the skeleton and puffed out a cloud of smoke, "What's going on?" The skeleton hissed, but in a more gleeful way it seemed "It is beyond your current understanding, and there is not much time left. Know this, We have the same goal, your existance, and 'his' death"

Indigo paused slightly and took another drag, "What do 'we' have to do?"

"Haaaaaaaahhhhh... Embrace me..."

___

Looking at the bottle in his hand, he smiled and sat up "HO SHIT WAIT NO!!!" he shouted, "Don't move you son of a bitch! Don't Move!" Came a shout from behind a row of auto-turrets, "Don't shoot! It's me! It's me!!"

"Prove it!"

"I... How the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

"...Good enough!"

"Thank fuck for that, can I get a drink now?"

[ooc]Apoligies for general crapness, bad spelling, character control, etc[/ooc]