ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Boldly going nowhere OOC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:08 am 
Addict

Because I guess it needs one, all the others do and I'm sure it feels left out and picked on by all the other kids for not being kewl enough, even if it is the only RP in effect *COUGHLAMEASSESSCOUGH*

This is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 pm 
Addict

Hey, if it works, don't fuck with it.

As of now though, my computer is being an asshat to me. Recognizes the Modem, tries to login but for some reason keeps saying that either the modem doesn't exist or is busy which is BS. As a result I won't be making a post today. Hopefully I'll get in contact with my ISP and get shit figured out then post.

Just give me a day...which I think is fair since you've left me hanging at least a couple times for a day or two.

EDIT: This post is being made on my brother's computer which is accessing the internet just fucking fine. Damn it...

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:37 am 
YOU SAID YOU LEFT

Uh... can I play?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:08 am 
Addict

I don't see why not...as far as I know Indi doesn't have any problem either, as long as you stipulate that you'll keep up on the RP and not take off in the middle of it.

Why don't you read up on the RP up to this point and then write in here what your character is gonna be. If it'll work within the parameters we've set up, then all the better.

Oh, and since you're a n00b, I'm gonna have to initiate you...but give me a day to come up with something.

Everyone please note that since you're reading this posting, that means I got my damn ISP working with my comp again so I'm posting from the Pervy Den.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:36 am 
YOU SAID YOU LEFT

BandMan2K wrote:
Why don't you read up on the RP up to this point and then write in here what your character is gonna be. If it'll work within the parameters we've set up, then all the better.

Well, I've already read everything in the thread. Are you making reference to some kind of outside setting or continuity or anything?

BandMan2K wrote:
Oh, and since you're a n00b, I'm gonna have to initiate you...but give me a day to come up with something.

I think I remember being DNI'd by Spools on some oekaki board somewhere. Poop, I better find proof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:57 am 
Addict

cakewalk wrote:
I think I remember being DNI'd by Spools on some oekaki board somewhere. Poop, I better find proof.

You'll need it, he's Initiation happy. Also put your DNI in your sig, you'll be safe then.

The more the merrier I say, No problem with people joining at anythime, just so long as you keep it up or I will hate you and your family forever. Well, maybe not, but I'll be pissed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:35 am 
YOU SAID YOU LEFT

Indigo wrote:
The more the merrier I say, No problem with people joining at anythime, just so long as you keep it up or I will hate you and your family forever. Well, maybe not, but I'll be pissed.

Awesome. I sketched my character but I have no scanner and my cam's batteries are flat. I'll try to have a pic up by 'round lunchtime, hopefully.

'Til then my character is a Lieutenant in the Copperheads called Lil' B, nicknamed after his older brother, B-Man. While he's only a few years the younger, he has been active with the Copperheads for nearly as long.

He specializes mostly in sabotage and scouting operations, and is rarely found without his hand-made screwdriver shiv, Lou Diamond Phillips.

He is completely loyal to his comrades in the Copperheads, but is easily distracted by girls and the teenage drive to avoid work.

He is good-natured and eager to please.

He tends to catch shit from the other members of the Copperheads, but mostly shrugs it off.

His childhood love of comic books manifests itself in his "crime-fighting costume" and in his preferred code-name, "Black Knight."

ImageImageImageImageImage

Edited for more characters

Again. More. Marin!

Last edited by cakewalk's account from b on Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:18 pm 
Addict

"Since it appears you don't have the proof of an DNI, looks like I'm gonna have some fun here. Don't worry, it won't hurt....much."

The Initiation Stage is brought in, with Cakewalk seated in a chair, wondering just what the hell he got himself into. Bandman then strolls in to whoops and hollars from the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Initiation of Cakewalk, our recent n00b. Now I've read his chara bio and find it satisfactory but I notice two strikes against you:

1. The character calls him my lil' brother. Now since I'm the eldest of 3 brothers, I can assure you that I'll have to initiate you in just like I did them years ago.

2. Your character is trying to emulate Batman, which is my favorite comic book character. Now I've seen many versions of the Caped Crusader and enjoy my 3 boxsets of Batman: The Animated Series, but you sir are no Bruce Wayne so I have to uphold the true essence of the Bat.

So, let's start off with a little 'Kickballs'"

With his steel-toed boot shined and ready to go, Bandman proceeds to kick Cakewalk 5 times in the nuts in succession. The excruciating pain violently cascading through his neurons set off sparks behind his vision and terrible pain between his legs.

"Now I've actually done this to my youngest brother, and to this day he won't let me down for it. Those were good times. Ok, back to the business at hand. Now you need to be smothered close to death, but I won't stoop to the level of actually sitting on your chest and caving it in...that's why I have my first guest: Mr. Creosote from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life!"

The bloated whale of a man comes rolling in - literally - after being fed on everything he could eat until he couldn't eat anymore. His grotesque figure is made even more unsightly by the fact of him being unclothed. He's positioned straddling the chest and face of Cakewalk and then lets his legs give out from under his immense girth, succeeding in both Tea-Bagging and shoving Cakewalk's head right up his uncleaned ass. Mr. Creosote then proceeds to start puking all over the place like a bile-spewing sprinkler system and covering those in the first 5 rows with his bile and undigested haute cuisine. Even those that prepared for a Gallagher show were in for a suprise as they were weighted down with his vomit. In the meantime, the corpulent man is wheezing, trying to catch his breath as Bandman comes up with a tray holding a wafer-thin mint. After using tongs normally used for a backyard grill to pick up the mint and placing it in Mr. Creosote's mouth, Bandman then heads for the other side of a slab of Chobram Armor normally reserved for the Abrams Tank. As done in the movie, the fat ass then starts to expand and expand until reaching critical mass and explodes in all directions, covering all but Bandman in his internal organs and undulating hills of fat and gristle.

Extricating himself from the Chobram Armor, Bandman then proceeds to the aftermath of Mr. Creosote and orders a Power Shovel normally used in Open Pit Mines to remove Mr. Creosote's exposed carcass and revealing the remains of Cakewalk after his head was crushed in the gelatenous anus of the man and two depressions on his chin.

"By God, Mr. Creosote still had his balls! And they made contact, how nice. Now this is almost over except for one more thing: Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a rousing applause for Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy, Frank Miller and the resurrected BOB KANE!"

The eight men enter the Stage as representatives of the incarnations of Batman from the Creator to the actors in the 60's series, the Movies, revitalization of the Comic Books and the Voice of the Dark Knight in The Animated Series. They then all proceed to drop trou and relieve themselves on the dessicated corpse of Cakewalk, doing both #1 & #2. After voiding themselves of their waste products, they walk off to mixed reviews for their greatness or disaster with the Batman Franchise.

Bandman then walks up to the disgusting tableau embedded within the floor of the Stage and crouches down.

"This'll show you just WHY you don't want to be my brother or to desecrate the Greatness that is Batman...but the costume looks like something that a kid would create after watching way too much Batman so I'll give that to ya since the character is supposed to be my younger brother."

Bandman then pulls out some French Beer left behind by Secret Spy, an Elder and brother of The Sinister Chris from eons ago in the forum, and pours it onto the body. It magically restores him to full health and vitality...but not cleaned off.

"That's the Initiation for tonight, thank you and try the Veal."

Oh, and hope you had fun too, Cakewalk. Just add in your signature "DNI'd by Uncle Pervy" That'll make sure that you're not put in this mess again.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:29 pm 
YOU SAID YOU LEFT

Uh... thanks. Sweet. (Augh oh god my eyes.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:44 am 
Addict

Mmm, batmen...

I was money earning, hence the slight lateness in responding.

I don't if it would do any good Pervy but would it be worth offering Gatshall to someone to play as, I mean we could do with an antagonist unless you're ok with writing for him. it just seems to me that he's becoming a major character (PUNTASTIC!) in the story.

I dunno, you decide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:37 pm 
Addict

I have no problem with giving up Gatshall to someone that would want to play him...perhaps Vaergoth since his character sort of fell by the wayside at the beginning of the RP, or if anyone else would want it.

If not, then I don't mind doing two characters..well, 3 actually if you count my compatriot T.C.

Oh, and no need to apologize for doing the money making thing. Just as long as you don't take off for like 2 weeks or something like that, then I won't have to hunt you down for being a hypocrite.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:40 pm 
YOU SAID YOU LEFT

I just introduced a new character, but I doubt he'll end up being too important to the story. I could take Gatshall if nobody else wants to do 'im.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:47 pm 
Addict

It's a possibility that you can take him after Lil' B is removed from the RP, but at this time, I'm still thinking about us keep the characters we have and if possible get someone else in to take it. Who knows, you might be able to get something good out of Lil' B since you did come up with his incarnation.

Now I'm gonna do my post and get Cap to see the Doc. Now none of you try to write up about the Doc, either I'll do it or get someone in here who'll do it so just sit tight about it and go with the flow.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:49 am 
Addict

And so goes the flow.

I'd say Doc's a bit neurotic to a degree, wouldn't you? Heh...

I would've gone longer, getting into tests and such, but for one, I didn't want it to get too long winded, and second, I figured it best to at least give Indi a chance to respond to things before I subjected him to routine tests or whatnot.

So... enjoy!

(X3 I said 'replond'...)

Last edited by Xanilus on Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:52 am 
Addict

Name changes all round! It's all X appeal.

Please test away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:46 am 
Addict

Of course. It's a very X'ey letter.

I'll probably hit more into the tests with the next post. If there's anything the Doc should know or would come across, just drop me a line and I'll work it in.

At the moment, though, I'm far too engrossed in your sig than one should be... I think that means I should sleep or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:49 am 
Addict

It's from "The long kiss goodnight", Samuel l jackson in a film where he isn't the coolest thing in the universe, but still funny. Alright film, but not great.

As for What's going on, Just throw up some high tech bio stuff that makes him pretty good at combat in general. Pervy put the hat on the charcter, I just put something underneath it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:18 pm 
Addict

That should hold back the tide for now... I can't go making up ALL the dialogue, now... Also, I figure this can set up if there's reason to flee coming up or not, as well as gathering information so Doc can give Cap a detailed rundown of what he found all at once. With or without B-Man there, of course, depending on whichever he chooses.

And hey, who doesn't want to read a little sidestory of the hijinks of B-Man and B-5 making dinner? Gotta count for SOMETHING, am I right? :wink:

So, pick it up, carry it on... maybe a test or two more, then I can get into the details from the bloodwork analasys and other shit.

About the sig, though... that would probably explain why I haven't heard it before. That's the one with Geena Davis, right? I've seen it, but only on broadcast television, so either they edited it out or I just plain missed it. But still fucking hilarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:11 pm 
Addict

I'll post as soon as the doctor's appointment is done...

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:31 am 
Addict

Chaos_Descending wrote:
I'll post as soon as the doctor's appointment is done...

You planning on adding another character or are ya gonna take over for Gatshall like we had mentioned earlier?

Just for us to know, that's all[/quote]

Huh? PM me... I need some clarification on this...

Sifu of Corpse Child