ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:12 am 
Addict

Let's get this party started. Oh and as for goig first, I would not have it any other way. And I don't need a mech ethier, I prefer the tactile pleasure of feeling my enemy's head being busted open.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 10:07 am 
Native

/John and Zag finish sparring, bow , and go on there ways, Zag walks over to chad and they both watch the movie waiting for everyone to get ready to go, but John on the other hand goes to the feild and meets Chris in the mech area
John: hey chris I wouldnt mind being oufitted with a mech, Also i have a freind who is really small and wants to get into a huge fight, He wants to use the Liger Zero
Chris: who is your friend
John: why spike of course
/Spike Jumps out of a rift and nocked Chris to the ground and starts licking him in the face like
Spike: mrow
John: So what do you think, could he use the liger. I am not sure what i want

could you pick something cool for me
Johnny
P.S I thought it would be easier if i controlled two mechs as a group and two people as a grou, these groups will fight interlinked kinda so there fighting is with the group memebers working with each other
I will have John and Spy work of each other and Spike and Zag work of each other
This is just a plan for now things might change as the fight progresses but i dont know yet, everything will be a surprise for me and you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 2:32 pm 
Addict

OOC: Damn. So much for me being the only mech pilot. Oh well, life's a bitch that way. Why not have Spike act like Ryo-ohki from the Tenchi series? See Spike transform into something like the Liger Zero. Of course you would need some catnip injections for him when he's in battle. Those groundpounders wouldn't have a chance in hell.

IC: Seeing all the sand flying by me, it's getting kind of boring until I make it to where the Map says the DCI stood. All I see there is some ruins. I transform back into MS Mode and slide on my feet until I come to a stop.

I keep Virsyon crouched on one knee so as to keep his profile down and exit the cockpit.

"Damn, Hawk wasn't kidding. The Inn really has seen better days." Hitting the ground, I light up another Camel and survey the endless stretches of Sand. I look in the direction of Lorenzo's Castle but can't see it since it's over the horizon and beyond Visual range.

"Ok then. Time to pirate a Satellite."

I get back in the cockpit and open the computer terminal again. I search through all available Recon Satellites and find one not far away used by the NSA. I use my "Master Key" program and hack into the telemetry and signal transmission protocols. Punching the GPS coordinates for Geosyncronious orbit over Lorenzo's crib, the satellite maneuvers itself to the area.

The next thing I see on the Terminal Monitor is a Realtime feed of Lorenzo's Palace. It appears that they're just in normal watches, not on any alert. Taking this info, I link up with Spy's computer and send the realtime feed while saying,
"Sorry for interrupting the movie Spy, but here's the latest feed over Lorenzo's Castle. If we're going to attack, now's the best time."

Spy then tells me about John and Spike.

"Spike in the Liger...ok. Tell John that whatever he chooses, PLEASE don't choose anything from Gundam Wing series. Anything but that series or else I might have to take his suit and "put it out of its misery"

That's the Update from the Assault line.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:54 pm 
Addict

*A rift opens next to Zag and two arms reach in breaking Zag's neck, killing him instantly*

/Spy turns to say something to Zag

Spy: Hey Za...

*A note flies thru the rift*

The note reads:

Learn to play along and I'll give you back Zag. Until then you can deal with two characters, or should I say three now?

-Chris

*Back in the Mech facility*

Yes John I can get you guys fitted with whatever you need.

Things can even have infinite ammo.

John: Really? Hows that?

Trade secret.

OOC: I just thought of something that makes that possible and I ain't tellin' unless you private message me with what you think it is.
/OOC

John: Did you just feel something?

Oh that was Zag dying. Apparently here you and Zag are expendable and can easily be re-made with my technology. So I took away Chad's play toy until he learns to share with the other boys and girls.

John: Fair enough.

Now what did you want for a mech?

Play nice,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 3:47 pm 
Native

/Spy looks over at Zag with his neck broken
Damn I was really starting to like the clone, If this was the real Zag it wouldnt have afected him
Oh well ill just ask Chris for another one
/Spy looks at the screen as he gets the info
Thanks bud, dont worry about interupting Ive already seen it about two times
well I better tell everybody and talk to chris to get a new Zag or I could find the real one
*Now to Spy and Spike*
Oh yeah and chris with the liger could you put this up for spike, he kinda wanted it to make things more interesting
/John hands Chris a pouch that has a needle hokked to it and a thick green liqued flowing through it
Its his idea, dont look at me
I was really hoping that you could help me pick a mech, do you have a computer i could search through to find a mech to my liking
/Sudenly Spy is there standing next to John
Spy: hey Chris my Zag broke can i get a new one
John: Its a good thing he's only a clone
Spy: yeah i dont know what hapened all of a sudden there was a snap and boom he was dead
John: well thats not good
Spike: mrow
*Translation: do you have any tuna*
Spy: yeah here you go
/Spy opens a can and places it in front of spike who bagins to eat it

John: so can you help us out
Spy, John, and Spike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 11:34 pm 
Addict

/Chris looks at the bag of green liqiud

Yeah, I can see putting the serum in the Liger if you'd like.

As long as you remember to not have it hooked up until Spike is away from the rest of our mechs. Okay.

John: Consider it done.

/Chris opens a rift and pulls out a head set

Yeah we need a Liger with built with the top weaponry technology.
Mostly close combat weapons yes. I also need Serum # 0004538 fed intraveinously to the subject.
Yes the subject is a cat you ninny. Make sure you remember that when setting up the cockpit and nutritional systems.
All right. Spike's mech is on the way. Now what are you looking for in a mech.

John: Umm, one that blows stuff up really good.

*sigh*

I need more details. What kind of weapons, what size, give me every detail down to the color. You want it I got it.

Oh, and what colors for the Liger that Spike will be piloting?

/Chris pushes a button on his headset

Welcome to MechSinister's can I take your order.
Uh huh.
Will there be anything else?
All right. Do you want that delivered or are you going to pick it up?
Okay, we'll have it ready for you when you get here.

John: What was that all about?

Well to fund my cloning and mech technology I need buyers don't I?

John: Who was it?

None ya.

/Chris pushes another button on his headset

Can we get another Zag clone right outside of the BB&G.
Thanks.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE BB&G:

*Thacoom*

AAAHHHHH!

*Whud*

*It would appear that a now naked Zag has fallen out of the sky*

/Spy looks down at the New Zag clone

Spy: Naked big tittied women don't just fall out of the sky you know!

*Thacoom*

*A big tittied naked woman fall out of the sky falling gracefully next to Zag*

*The woman walks up to Spy*

Ho Clone #00028378: What's your fantasy?

I gotta n-n-n-know,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:19 am 
Addict

OOC: GodDammit! of all the times for me to be gone from the Bar, It's gotta be while a Ho Clone falls out of the sky and I'm not there to "have my way" with her. Fuck.

BTW: how many of you are gonna be in mechs? I thought it was gonna be myself, Spike and John. Unless I misread Spy's post. Word to ya Spy: put some spaces in. At least one so I can differentiate between Spy w/ Zag and Spike w/ John. Thanks dude. OOC:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-02-15 09:19 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:18 am 
Addict

Meh, I prefer a little less tit, myself.

And more fur.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:50 pm 
Native

/Spy looks her up and down
Damn girl you fine
You wanna know my fantsy
I wanna pour milk all over you and make you part of my complete breakfast
/Whila Spy is hitting on the now naked Chick zag is getting dressed in the front of the truck
lets go back to my place baby girl
HO: okay
/Spy puts his hand into his jacket pocket and they both disapear, after there gone Zag comes back to the back of the truck
Hey wheres spy
ill just have to finish the movie without him

(Now to John)
Okay spike you tell chris the start of your list then ill give him mine

Johnny
P.S. dont worry you will be able to tell when i am using the diferent characters, I only used the mech thing because i though there was 2 people already doing it, and it makes things easier and more interestin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:14 pm 
Addict

What's a Chick-zag?

Is that like Zag in Drag?

I rhymed,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 5:52 am 
Addict

I did not need that image in my head Chris.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:35 pm 
Addict

He he, I'm so evil.

Worse or Better?,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:38 pm 
Native

Zag: Hey that only happened once, do you want me to start talking about that time you got drunk and, no wait that was me again. Damn you Chris you ass
/Zag storms off and starts kicking the shit out of a punching bag

Im not an alchoholic, they go to meetings
Zaggy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:03 pm 
Local

OOC: Ok people, lets get organized here! I think some people are ready to go (me), but a few people still aren't ready yet (nearly everyone else). Who still needs time to get ready? If you need more time to prepare, please hurry up, especially those who need to interact with some of the other characters. I don't mean to rush anyone, but it would be nice to start before the end of the month!
OOC/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:34 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk thinks about getting a mech and then decides against it.*

Allright let's get the hell out of here.

*There is a shimmering in the air around Hawk and in his place is a very big hawk with golden feathers. The hawk jumps into the air and flys towards the DCI.*

(Hope you guys will join me sometime thes century.)

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:54 am 
Addict

Good the party's starting. I better get to the DCI. (into com-link) Brother techmarine teleport my bike to my location.
A blue ball of energy appears over an area close to me, it then dissolves and leaves behind my bike. Its large armoured bike with a pair of bolt guns mounted on the front. I get on start the engine, rev it a few times and ride off to the DCI.
See you lot later!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 5:41 am 
Addict

/Chris looks at John and looks at his watch

Okay, I'm done, you need to hurry your ass up, and so do the people who still want mechs and clones.

My physicians will help you.

/Chris blinks out of existance

*In his place is a technician in a lab coat*

Tech#00875: What do you want?

*There is now a technician next to the clone rift*

Tech#00493: Hurry up I'm about to get my lunch break.

NOTE: Don't expect anything except sarcasm and rude comments out of the Techs. They know they're smarter and better than you and they will flaunt it. I picked these temps because they don't enjoy loafing around much. If you're rude to them they're likely to not give you what you want. Or possibly make you're clone rather... annoying, or your mech bright pink.

They won't bite... physically,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:24 pm 
Addict

OOC: Well it's about damn time guys!

IC: I continue my recon on the Palace and the movements when that unmistakable Gundam Chirp sounds that informs me that something or things are coming my way. I magnify the images and see what appears to be a honest to God hawk flying in the sky. Too big though to be a real hawk. Must be NightHawk in some different form and Antenor on one tricked out bike. However, no sign yet of Spy and Company, Skull or Van. Maybe they're coming in together in Spy's Truck?

Since the sun is very low in the sky and night is coming, I take out a signal lamp and do some flashes of it in their directions to help them see where I am and the direction of the DCI.

OOC: when everyone comes in, I'll give a complete report on the defences and such of the castle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-02-18 12:27 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:30 pm 
Native

Before Chris leaves John grabs his shoulder
Alright I have been patient with you Chris but enough is enough
I asked you to show me where you keep a list of all your mechs, It would help to know what other types of mechs there are out there before I choose one since I am not mech literate

Please show me a list so i can get on my way
John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:19 pm 
Local

"Well, I guess I'll start towards the DCI. Now, where did I park it? Oh yeah, thats right. I ran out of gas! Doohh!! I bet there's a gas can I can use in Spy's truck."

Skulljack hops into the back of Spy's truck and starts digging around. A few minutes later he emerges with a gas can.

"Found one, and its full too! Now all I have to do is get back to my ride. I ran out of gas about a quarter of a mile from here. I think. Well, better start walking!"

Skulljack starts walking down the road carrying the gas can, while whistling "Camptown Races".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next