ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:11 pm 
Addict

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but here you go.

IC: The distance closes between myself and the two remaining Jagd Dogas. They seem to have given up on using the funnels and have had them return to their racks on their shoulders. The one on my right hits his Verniers and flys towards me as well. He drops his rifle and brings up a Beam Sabre in his right hand. As he brings it to bear on the head of my Mech, I take my Beam Sword in my right hand and bring it upwards to block the Beam. They crash into each other, creating a lightshow.

His comrade in the other Doga lines up a shot with his Beam Rifle while his friend goes "close quarters" combat with me. Before I can react he fires his rifle at the torso, damaging my left side. He fires again, but this time I anticipate it. Just before he pulls the trigger again, I take command of the Whip and have it circle the leg of the Doga that's fighting me with Sabres. I pull him to my left and I move a bit to the right, effectively using him as a shield just as he fires at "me." The beam hits the backpack of the Doga and makes the backpack explode, sending shrapnel all over the Far Doga.

Seizing this chance, I use the Whip to extricate myself from the damaged Doga and bring myself in sight of the other one with the Rifle. I disengage the Beam Sword and while it reels back into it's holding rack, I swing the Right Claw around and spin up the Cannon. Targeting the Rifle, I fire and slam into the E-Pac, making it explode and in the process screws up his right Arm.

Seeing the two suits messed up, a wicked smile crawls across my face. I walk over to the Doga without a backpack. I take the Whip and have it wrap around the torso. It completely surrounds it. I then have it heat up and constrict slowly. The sound of his armor sizzling from the heat and snapping like dry wood from the force gets louder and louder. He tries to get it off him, but in the process he turns his hands into molten metal. He activates his Fin Funnels once more and have them fire at me and the Left arm. However, before he could stop me, I take my Right Claw and grapple it onto his Mech's Head. Using the strength of the Virsyon, I pull his head right off the shoulders, exposing the soft contents of machinery inside. I aim the Cannon down the gaping neck and fire. The suit seems to have a burp as the explosions start taking place inside. I then quickly finish constricting the Whip and cut him in two. I then toss the refuse away just before it explodes saying,
"That's what you get for thinking your MY equal in fighting you little shit."

The last pilot in his Doga, with an inoperable right arm, just stares at me in disbelief as he sees one more comrade die by my hands. He decides to run away and hopefully get away. He doesn't get 4 steps away from me when another Beam Blast from above comes down upon him, turning him and his suit into atoms. I hit the Drive System and soar into the air above the devastation. I then get a commlink from far above me with the voice of General Kaiju.

"It's amazing how pathetic some pilots are eh, Gundam?"

"No, he was just trying to save his life before I took it from him."

"Hm. This isn't the same one I heard from earlier telling me that I was a true Monster for killing my men earlier."

"No I'm not. Would you like to meet me FACE TO FACE!"

"IF you can make it up to me, i'll fight you Gundam, but I don't think you will."

"Really..."

"Yes. You see, right now I'm targeting the Castle Lorenzo. With one blast I'll destroy the whole thing and kill your friends. My King and those of importance will survive due to the Crystals. I was always set up to do this as a last resort and now, I think I will. Hope you said your goodbyes, Gundam because pretty soon, all your friends will be turned into atoms."

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I scream out as my sensors detect another blast to impact in 5 seconds.

OOC: Everyone, this is my cliffhanger for now. Please don't try to something like stop it. Notice it if you wish, but I will solve this problem when I come back another day. This should just spice things up a little bit. Have a good weekend.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 8:31 pm 
Addict

/Taking a more... direct... route upwards as he prefers to do, Pyro pries up one of the floor panels on the second floor. There hasn't been much opposition so far, and most of what he has encountered has either run away or been quickly dispatched. However, his bottle of sake was broken by a shard of the destroyed turbines downstairs, and this has put Pyro in a fairly bad mood.

/Pyro leaps up into a mostly-deserted corridor. There are a couple guards chatting nervously about a hundred feet away; a round of shellfish toxin drops one silently, and the other panics and runs. He doesn't get far.

/Pyro ejects his last clip of poison needles and walks through the door they were guarding. It's a large reception room, strangely deserted, with most of the lights off. On the other side, he sees a glass doorway, and beyond that a small staircase leading upwards. Perfect.

/He's about halfway across the room when he notices something strange. He turns his head into the shadows to his right and engages his helmet's light amplification circuits, but nothing shows up. His intuition is still going nuts, however; he directs power to his arms and gauntlets and moves cautiously into the shadowy room.

/Pyro gets a strange sense of movement from near a large chart on the wall. He looks at it carefully, in all spectra available to his suit's optics; nothing.

/He's right on the verge of giving up completely when a staggering blow lands across his face and upper chest. He's almost forced to his knees... but the force of the blow momentarily interrupts the optical circuits on his suit. Through swirling clouds of static, he glimpses a human figure standing in front of the chart he'd noticed earlier.

/Pyro sends a dozen streams of fire towards the chart. He sees no effect... but then why would he?

/Then, Pyro's armor goes completely rigid.

/Pyro concentrates and attempts to summon the energy necessary to turn everything in the room into a heap of cinders. He can't.

/Pyro's eyepieces turn completely white. He is now blind and effectively paralyzed, and it seems that he can't use his mental skills either.

/He hears light footsteps, and a high but distinctively male voice.

Voice: It is truly a pity that one as skilled as yourself would have to resort to guns and hardware, is it not? All you and I truly need is... focus.

/At the word "focus", Pyro accelerates backwards at an extreme rate. He slams into the concrete wall behind him and bounces twice.

/Suddenly, Pyro's faceplate is ripped completely off his armor. He can see now, and move his head.

/The room is basically as it was, with the addition of ten or so of Lorenzo's armored troops, all with rifles pointed directly at Pyro's head. Standing directly in front of Pyro is a slender, pale, long-haired man in black robes. A large, flawless blue crystal hangs on a chain from his chest.

/The rest of Pyro's armor ceases to exist as a cohesive whole and falls to the ground in a heap of little metal bits. Pyro himself falls to the ground shortly thereafter, wearing only the loose pair of cargo pants he'd come to the Desert Crystal Inn with.

Man: All of you, stand back. I wish to see how well this man performs in a duel against me. If he makes any false moves, kill him.

/Pyro grabs for his katana

Man: A duel of magic, fool. I need no swords.

/Pyro stands up and looks the man directly in the eye. He crosses his fists directly in front of himself and gets a look of intense concentration on his face; his eyes and hands begin to glow with yellow-orange light, and a flickering aura of flame springs into place around him.

Very well.

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:29 pm 
Native

/Spy gets up and dusts himself off, by know the hands become a body standing in front of spy
Know aint that some shit, you tried to attack me, well i got back up
Pyro where you at... pyro. shit i guesse its just me

CG (Crystal Guy): that means i can finish this alot quicker... Guards

*sudenly the hall is filled with 10 guards that file out in front of there boss*

CG: Kill him

You wish

* the gaurds all rush towards spy weapons drawn, Spy pushes a button and he disapears, the gaurds all stop in there tracks until there hear the sound of a guncock*

/Spy pulls out a Magnum and lays waste to 6, he then drops down from the ceiling and knocks out 2 below him, brakes th nearest ones kneck and throws a knife at the last one

CG: childs play

*The CG lifts his hand and tries a force push on spy, he is able to send spy back 10 feet before spy starts hovering through the air slowly towards the guy*

I was trying to be nice and not bring out my best power but you fuckers have pushed me to far, prepare to meet your doom

/Spy moves his hand and a garbage can goes flying at the CG (crystal guy) and hits him in the gut, the cg doubles over for a sec then stands erect

CG: well i see that you can control Gravity
SPY: Only when i have been pushed to far, its something new but enough bull shit, i dont want to waste my breath on you
CG: use as much as posible soon you wont be breathing

/Spy then sends a body on the floor at the cg only to have it deflected, they both start flinging objects at each other both hitting there marks ocasionally

Your good
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:20 am 
Addict

OOC:

Umm... You mean telekinesis right?

If you controlled gravity you'd merely be able to make things heavier and lighter.

Not move 'em around.

Just curious...

/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 10:12 am 
Native

Yeah that too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:42 am 
Native

Enough

/both spy and the CG stop

I dont want to waste my time with you
CG: whos waisting whos time
Okay Mister fancy pants, lets dance

/Spy runs at the cg jumping over bodiesand does a flying kick that conects with the CG's jaw, this sends him falling to the ground but he is able to grab spy at the last second and fling him into a wall, in an instant they are both up and facing eachother

In spys head: I have to remove that crystal some how, i got it

Hey lets see how good you are at dodging
/Spy whip out a "General Electric Xm214 Minigun" and starts firing right at the left shoulder of the gaurd and starts working his way to the right, the bullets all bounce off the CG"s chest but the a clinking sound is heard, Spy throws the gun right at the CG and rushes him, the moment that he gets 3 feet away spy slides underneath grabbing the crystal that came off the CG"s neck when spy shot at it
Note:go to the gun test forum to see this baby

CG: ha ha ha, puny mortal, you think that shooting me and running will help
Spy: I think it did
/Spy lifts up the crystal that is now in his hand
Spy: oooh shiny

*the CG looks at his neck and sees the crystal is gone and starts to get angry*
CG: your going to pay for that
Spy: yeah how much do one of these cost. did you get it on hole sale, was it FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS, enough talk, lets fight as mortals now, im going to let you know what pain feels like

Secret Spy
P.S. hey what would happen if i put the crystal around my neck, just wondering

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:15 pm 
Addict

OOC: personally, Spy, I wouldn't have grabbed the crystal, thinking the hand would be like Chris' the last time he tried it with William (god there is nothing like the smell of a dead hand) I'm also very sorry I haven't posted in so long. I'll try to reprimand myself.

IC: The beam comes screaming out of the heavens. Clouds part and the sky seems to sizzle as I rocket into the air and get myself in the path of the beam. Using my Minovsky Drive System and the two Beam Shields, I create a Barrier that covers the castle. The beam hits with a tremendous force, sending my energy circuits into overloads. I try to hold out and deflect the energy away from me, but there's just so much.

Finally the beam gets smaller and disappears. I look up and see that I survived, and the Castle isn't destroyed. Everyone's safe in the castle walls and those just outside of it. I disengage the Drive system and the Beam shields, coming to rest inside the castle proper. I do a check on my systems. It's not as bad as I thought but it's still not good.

Energy: Getting Low
Drive System: 5:00 min. left
Armor: 65% damaged
Beam Cannons: 5 Shots left each
Beam Sword: 1:30 left for operation
Verniers: 40% maneuverability remaining
Beam Shields: Not recommended to use

"Ok motherfucker. Let's go"

I trace the path of the blast and after looking in the direction, I can make the outline of a mobile suit about 100 miles in the sky. I lock onto his position and open the commlink with everyone fighting.

"Duck here. Mecha are destroyed. Castle is pretty much yours everyone. I'm going up to fight the Mecha General so take care. I'll see you all later."

I hit the Verniers and shoot into the sky then transform into Mobile Armor Mode. Hitting the Drive System, I shoot off into the sky like a missle, screaming through the thousands of feet in altitude. I check the clock... 4:30 Remain for the Drive. The blue starts to give way to the blackness of space. 4:00 Minutes remain. I'm almost there and then I see the bastard hovering in the sky. His Zanneck is perched on his Hover Power Base with his Mega Beam Cannon strapped over his Right arm. From his shoulders there are two semi-circles that then start filling with energy to create 2 full circles. His energy is spiking up and he's preparing to fire.

I put all available power into the Drive. Hitting higher speeds, I close in on him and then transform into my Mobile Suit Mode. Just before he pulls the damn trigger, I grab onto his cannon and push it up away from me and the Castle. It fires with a White brilliance. My cameras overload and black out. I shut off my Drive System to conserve energy and find out that I have 3 minutes left for it. As they come back online after his shot, I see that he extricated himself from me, ditched the cannon and the Power Base. Standing in front of me hoving between Mother Earth and the Heavens, we just stare at each other.

The comm opens up and I see it's from him. I open the channel.

"Well well Gundam. Congradulations on your win against my Ace Pilots and my Mech Corps. It's obivious that I underestimated you and your friends. However, I shall rectify that mistake."

"We'll see about that, General."

I check out his Mobile suit with my sensors. He has a lot of Verniers. No Drive system. Which means I'll be outmatched by him when I run out of power for the Drive. He also has 2 beam sabers, 2 beams shield Generators and 2 7 tube missile launchers. He's on par with me, but I'm not exactly at par.

I see him get ready to fight and I decide to strike first. I can't hold out defensively so I must try to end this quickly or I'm dead in space. I keep an eye on the countdown timers for the Drive system, set at 3 minutes, the beam cannons are good for 5 shots each.

I swing the claws forward and telescope both hands outward. Hitting the Drive, I shoot outward towards the Zanneck and General Kaiju.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 7:46 pm 
Addict

*Both Spy and the CG are in a fighting stance when Chris rifts in to the room they're in*

*Oddly enough Chris has red eyes and is foaming at the mouth*

Spy: Oh Chris! Catch!

/Chris catches the crystal

/Chris puts the crystal around his neck and lets out an uneathly howl as he hops back in to the rift and closes it behind himself

NOTE: The stone amplifies magic abilities, your friend still has magic, just sligtly dulled down from before. The reason that my hand was liquified is that William was watching when I went to grab the crystal.

Spy: My brother is so wierd.

More so than you know,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:54 am 
Addict

I finish killing the 5 CSM ( can you tell that I am being lazy now?) and begin to walk towards the inside of the castle but before I can get far I start to feel a disturbance. I look around at the remains of the Chaos guys to see all there bodies pouring into each other.

Must have been more in touch with Chaos than I thought.

Once all of them have combined a dark portal opens and out steps a greater demon of Khrone, The Bloodthirster.

Oh shit.

Bt: Thank you for performing the sacrifices I needed, now you will die!

(into comlink) This is Vetern Sargent Antenor to the battle barge Blood of Sanguiness. We have a bloodthirster here, brother Troilus do you remeber Obzidion.

Troilus: Yes

Well do what we did with N'Greel B'han and quicky

Troilus: Yes my brother I am on it now.

I have plan!
Vet Sgt Antenor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:55 am 
Native

/Before Chris leaves Spy looks at him for a sec
Thanks bro, you saved me the trip
*During this time of talk the CG is able to attack Spy while his gaurd is down, the CG sends a bolt of elctricity right at spies chest sending him flying*

CG: YOU STOLE MY CHRYSTAL, YOU WILL PAY YOU WEAKLING.
Spy: you asshole, you fried my suit, now i cant go stealth, your gonna die

/Spy jumps to his feet and rips his suit off, the CG rushes right at spy for an attack but Spy goes to the side like a matador and lets the CG run right into his sui, Spy then wraps the suit around the CG's head and pushes a buton on the suit, it instantly shrinks around the CG's head

Spy: My suit has the capability to fit snugly around anything, even your fat head

/Spy kicks the CG sending its head into a wall, the CG then rips at the suit to trying to get it off but fales, spy uses this time to attack, he walks over with a glowing blade in hand and pushes it as hard as he can into the cgs neck imbedding it there, the CG then kicks spy sending him flying back and tries to stand but spy is back on him pinning the CG in place, Spy then continues to push the Blade along the CG's neck using all his strength he has, the blade increases the glow it is emitting until it is almost blinding, with one final push the CG's head pops off its head

That was gruesom
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:41 pm 
Native

/Spy stands up and dusts himself off

I need to put on a new suite

/Spy jumps into his pocket and comes back out a door that apears out of nowhere fully dressed in a new invisa suite

Thats better
/the door then disapears
Wheres Pyro at, i thought he was going to be with me, Oh well ill go find him.

/Spy truns from the bodie and starts walking back down the hall he came from, while he is walking away the bodie slowly starts to connect its head back on, the CG stands up, pops his neck, and pulls up his arm, instantly spy is flung down the hall into a wall

Spy: ahhhhhhhhh *thud* owww
CG: you think that would kill me

/Spy stands up
Spy: i was hoping so
CG: you can never kill me
Spy: well if you think so follow me

/Spy starts flying down the hall with th CG in hot pursuite, Spy starts flinging back doors and cans ocasionally hitting the CG

That had to hurt
Secret Spy
P.S. youll like whats coming up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:39 am 
Addict

OOC: Ok, Time to try to revive this thread.

IC: Kaiju looks at me with disgust at the audacity I'm showing by attacking him first.

He yells to me, "Die you insolent bastard!" then he fires his missiles at me. I see them streaking towards me as I close in on him too. The hacks on my helmet monitor show the missiles as I perform some aerial ballet trying to avoid them. Most of them hadn't armed yet, but two find me and hit my left shoulder, making it dislodge from the joint at the torso. This makes it effectively a dangling piece of scrap.

I cut power to the left arm and now have 10 shots for my right Claw Cannon. I look at my clock, 2:35 left for the Drive. I come up on the Zanneck and he has a Beam Saber plus a Beam Shield activated. I train my Claw Cannon on his head and fire 2 shots, however he blocks them with the shield. I retract my Claw and grab the Beam Sword.

Now a new clock tells me I have 1:30 left for the Sword and 2:15 for the Drive as I engage the Zanneck. I bring my Sword to bear and it hits his Beam Shield. Kaiju brings down his Beam Saber towards me, but I kick myself backwards a bit and he just hits part of my chest armor.

I raise the Sword and feign an attack from above. He buys it and brings his Beam Shield up to block it. Seizing this chance, I come down, but before it hits his Shield, I power the sword down so I miss it. While he still trying to figure out what's happening, I start up the sword again and extend it outwards. Pulling it upwards I lop his Left Arm off and it dangles there in space.

Kaiju screams at me, "YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS! I'M THE BEST YOU GODDAMN SNOT-NOSED LITTLE BRAT!"

I say to him, "Kiss my ass, piece of shit."

In a rage, he charges at me with his beam saber. I shut off my sword and bring my Claw around. Before he can lay his beam on me, I latch onto his arm then pull him up close so our heads actually smash into each other. Armor shards and plastics are flying all over as all but one eye camera is destroyed in my head and he's effectively blind.

He hits his verniers and tries to get away from me, but my grip is good and I still have 1 minute of flight time left, so while I still have the advantage I catch sight of the earth and start flying at full speed towards the blue ball floating in the blackness of space.

Klaxons start going off as the temprature is becoming higher and higher with the atmosphere.
Kaiju's screaming at me, "Let me go damn it! It's foolhardy to do this! You'll die too since you're not in your armor mode!"

I simply say, "We'll see."

Cascading down the miles of atmosphere, the temprature is melting my armor. Kaiju is taking the brunt of the heat as he's in front of me, but I'm still having my armor melt. I think to myself, "This must be what Spike was seeing and feeling when I fired my Ultimate Weapon during the Mech Fight. I hope I'll get the chance to fight him again. That was fun."

My left arm finally gets ripped off me and my legs are disappearing from the feet up. My head is going as well and my last camera is about to go out when I finally see that we're only about 7 miles above the surface. I keep the power going through my Drive unit, which is also partially melt in the wings, but I still have a few seconds of life in it still. I use every last one of them to continue the speed.

About half a mile away is the Castle and I can see the ground coming up really fast. Finally my Drive unit disengages due to lack of power and I close my eyes...

The impact was monsterous as Kaiju's Zanneck hit full force into the ground, creating a good sized hole in the ground. Parts fly all over as I then slam into him a millisecond later. The force actually pushes his suit in further then a recoil effect makes my suit swing around and land on it's back next to Kaiju.

I opened my eyes and saw my Beloved Virsyon flicker then finally breath it's last Electronic Breath as everything shut down. Thankfully, it's last thing to do was since it was getting out of power, it was programmed to automatically open the door so I could get out. It took a few minutes, but the door actually opened and I could see the sky through the opening. Unbuckling my safety harness and discarding my helmet, I feel a few broken ribs and a messed up leg plus some blood in the form of an X on my chest from the friction of the impact and the harness dug into my skin, taking off a good chunk of my skin.

I work through the pain and grab my Porkpie hat. Putting it on, I drag myself out of the cockpit and see the landscape that Kaiju and I cratered. I just try to collect my thoughts as I smoke my cigarette when something seems to move within the Zanneck...

"Could it be...? Did he survive too...?"

I just look as what seems to be the cockpit door is opened bit by bit and something resembling a figure in in the doorway....

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:14 pm 
Native

/Spy continues flying until he starts to sweat

Man its hot around here, this should be about where pyro and i lost contact.
Why hasnt someone turned down the...
That gives me an idea

/Spy busts through one final door and ends up in a room that is on fire, in a corner there is a crater in the floor from where a mech exploded, in the crater is the molten metal remains of the mech.

Now i just have to wait for the CG to show u... * thud *

*Spy gets nocked across the room almost into the crater but is able to catch himself in mid air*

CG: why did you bring me here you puny mortal
Spy: Ever seen T2, nuff said
CG: T what, huh

Damn these CG's are ignorant
Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 10:48 pm 
Local

OCC: Hmmmm...
Nothing's happening over here...
So I'm gonna start things up again! I hope it works!
OCC

Skulljack walks back into the main hall after cleaning himself off.

"Damnit!! Monster blood is almost impossible to wash out. I wonder if I should stick to wearing red colors instead of black?"

A blurred figure that looks a bit like Chris zooms by, followed by a huge grey blur.

"Well, things have gotten interesting while I was gone. Hey, mage!! What was that now, a Golem? We both know that you can do better than that!! I want to see what this crystal that everyone is talking about can do, so show me!"

Mage: "Humph. Very well then, since you seem so eager, I will fulfil your death wish!"

The mage spins his hands around in the air, and he starts glowing. The crystal around his neck then begins to glow brightly, and suddenly a huge rift appears next to the mage. The rift continues to grow, getting bigger and bigger.

"Well, now this looks a little promising!"

Mage: grinning "Fool. Look above you."

"Huh?" *looks up* "W...What the?!?"

A second rift is positioned directly over Skulljack. Suddenly, something big comes out of it and falls on top of him.

*CRASH!!*

A cloud of debrius results from the collision of the monster, covering both of them. When the dust settles, a golden dragon has Skulljack pinned down on his back with his talons. The dragon's right foot is positioned directly on top of Skulljack, but he is somehow pushing back on the foot with enough force to keep himself from being crushed like a grape.

Mage: "Well now. You are still alive? Fine, then lets get another Dragon in here too, shall we?"

The rift next to the mage opens, and out steps yet another Gold Dragon. Both Dragons are slightly the same, except that the one next to the mage has a large stone imbedded into its forehead.

Mage: "That man over there;" *points at me* "Eat him!"

"Gaaahh! Another one?! I guess I bit off more than I could chew. I could use a bit of help guys!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:00 am 
Addict

(OOC)
I promise I'll finish my part of the storyline sometime. It's just that my life has chosen this precise point in time to go completely Ted Bundy on my ass, and I simply don't have the time to write short roleplaying novellas.

I'll get to it sometime, but don't expect me to be able to for at least a week or so.

(/OOC)

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:31 am 
Addict

OOC. Okay here I go. OOC

Okay where far enough out now.

I stop and jump off my bike, shorty after the bloodthirster catches up.

Come forth foul demon and shall gladly purge you.

BT: How can you hope to defeat me. I see no armies beside you, but I am Legion.

We continue to fight with the bloodthirster slow gaining the advantage (guess thats what happens when your powered by one of the dark gods).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:11 pm 
Native

/Spy is still hovering over the top of the crater

Spy: so lets fight now, how about we do this in mid air, or are you afraid of heights
CG: Me, afraid of heights, dont make me laugh
Spy: then come up here

*The CG hovers up right next to spy and gets into a defensive fighting stance*

CG: I will warn you i am trained in all the martial arts forms out there
Spy: yeah, well Ive watched the one and Iron Monkey
CG: what do you mean by tyou watched one iron monkey
Spy: you need to get out more often

/Spy flies at the CG pulling his arm back and then thrusts it forward when the CG is right in front of him, the CG blocks but doesnt see Spy's knee come up into his chest, the CG flies back a little from the force of the blow but is back into the fight, He gets spy with a left into the stomach and a right into the face, Spy brings his elbow down on the CG nocking him down a little lower in the air, the CG takes this chance at being lower and aims a punch right at Spy's crotch *Clang* the CG pulls his hand back in pain

CG: Oooooow what the hell was that
Spy: mt metal nut cup, I never go into a battle without it

/Spy pulls a giant metal plate out of his pants hitting the CG over the head sending him closer to the pit, the CG is out of it for a second just hovering there holding his head, while the CG is seing stars Spy takes the final move, He comes straight down on the cg kicking him repedadly into the head until he is right above the lava, Spy then pulls a giant hammer out of a pocket on his suit and brings it down on the CG sending him into the crater never to return

Spy: Damn that was a pain, I better go find the rest of the group

*Stay tuned for John and Zags battle against the ground troup leader*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 9:38 pm 
Local

OCC: No help guys? I feel sad! *SNIFF!* Oh well, I guess I'll try and manage on my own!
/OCC

"GAAAAHHHH!!! STUPID HEAVY-ASS DRAGON!! GET OFF!!"

As the second dragon lumbers towards him, Skulljack gets an idea to get the other dragon off of him. He takes his right hand off, and sets his metal hand against one of his knives, making a brace for it. The knife quickly starts to bend though, showing how much force the dragon is pushing with.

"Shit shit shit!! Hope this works!!"

with his free hand, Skulljack takes another knife and jabs it into the dragon's foot, then twists it to make a small opening in his scales. He then takes one of his arrows and jams it into the opening as far as he can. The Dragon sort of yelps in pain as it raises its foot up enough for skulljack to roll out of the way just as the other dragon was about to make a snack out of him. Furious at me, the first dragon slams its injured foot down, and then sets off the explosive attached to the inside of the arrow. The dragon's lower right foot gets taken off in the resulting explosion, and it starts howling in pain from its injury.

"You bastard, you deserved it! Nobody steps on me and gets away with it!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:44 am 
Native

NOW BACK TO JOHN AND ZAG

John: you messed with the wrong group of people, *john looks over to zag still on the ground* And you hurt Zag, your gonna pay

/Suddenly John and Zag are both standing face to 2 faces with the CG, they both pull back there arms and Bam, they send the CG flying

Zag: that was easy, lets go fight another one
John: it doesnt look over yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 4:29 am 
Addict

BT: YOU HAVE ASSAULTED MY CORPOREAL BODY. YOU WILL DIE!

I do not stand alone, the might of The Emperor is with me!

BT: And you belive that will help you puny man? HA, HA, HA, HA!

more fighting between the two.

(sword glowing)May the flame of The Emperor cleanse this disease.

BT: Your little flame cannot harm one such as I!

(pointing upwards ) THEN LET THE FIRE OF HIS WRATH TAKE US ALL!

BT looks up and see a flaming gun platform coming towards them.(note these things are huge!)

BT:NOOOOOOOOOO!

THE END IS HERE!

the explostion sends Antenor flying high.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vet Sgt Antenor on 2002-04-13 04:31 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next