ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:30 am 
Addict

NOTE: Due to Antenor's survival rate being exactly one in a million he will survive. For information on why that works read Terry Pratchett's "Guards! Guards!" Its an awesome book. One of his best.

I need to post more in this strip,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:32 am 
Addict

Note: Damn straight I will, cos I'm not going to hit the ground, at least not anywhere near here. Damn I gave my escape away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:53 am 
Native

Well i should go help the others but i wonder if the crystal made it to Chris, i better contact John and Zag and make sure they get a crystal if the one Chris took never made it there, i am expecting foul play
/Spy puts his fingers to his head

*inside Johns Head*
Spy: John
John: yeah
Spy: ill come to help you in the bit but i have to make sure the crystal got to the right place
John: okay ill get my hands on one and make sure that no one Gets it from me
Spy: good looking out
*now back to Spy*

Now i got to open a door
/Spy pulls a little door from out of his inner jacket pocket and sets it up in mid air, it sudenly grows larg and opens up, Spy walks through and the door closes and blinks out of existance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:11 am 
Addict

OOC Ok heres my escape/OOC

As Antenor is flying through the air a portal suddenly opens up and he passes through it, materialising in the transporter room of the Fist of Sanguinius, a Blood Angel Battle Barge in orbit around Earth.

Troilus!

Troilus: Antenor, it is good to see that you well, my brother.

I must get back to earth as soon as possible, get me a thunderhawk and some loyal guardsmen.

Troilus: I will come with you to face this evil.

Very well brother librarian.

OOCI will post details of Troilus and the guardsmen later, when I can be bothered to do so./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:51 am 
Addict

OOC/ Whatever happened to conservation of momentum? /OOC

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:17 pm 
Local

Mage: "Feh! Worthless beast! You werent even worth the effort to summon you! I guess theres only one way that you can serve me now."

The mage then crosses his arms and yells out a cryptic incantation. At first nothing happens, then the fallen dragon starts glowing brightly. Suddenly, the dragon violently explodes from the inside of its body, sending gore, scales and bones flying in all directions. I draw my sword and hold it out in front of me to give me some protection, but some boney shrapnel still manages to leave a gash on my right arm, and the rest of my body is hammered by the blast itself.

"Gaaaaahhhh!!"

When my ears stop ringing from the blast and I regain my senses, I'm covered in blood and dragon filth, much like most of the room. My shoes are nearly stuck to the ground, because there is so much blood on them. The second gold dragon, who seems to have taken the explosion rather well, could now be mistaken for a whole different kind of dragon entirely. The mage and the floor behind him seem to be the only places that arent touched by the room's new paint job. He obviously put up some sort of barrier.

"Damn man! You didn't need to kill him to get to me! What the hell is wrong with you!? Why did you do that!??!"

Mage: "Heh heh heh... Look down."

"Huh?"

Of course, I stupidly look down, which should have been the last thing for me to do.

"What the...?"

The dragons blood starts swirling around me, and slowly starts enveloping my feet. I then notice that all of the blood around the room is starting to pool together around me, and is slowly creeping up my legs. Shocked as all hell, I immediatly struggle to free myself, but to no avail.

Mage: "HA HA HA HA!!! My own original attack! I use the dragon's own breath to make it explode, then I use the magical energies in dragon's blood to make it smother my enemies! Delightful, isn't it?"

"...You are sick man. Sick sick sick."

Mage: "Tut tut now! Your in no position to be making judgements about me right now. Now... what to do with you... Well, I might as well let the dragon eat you while you are like this!!"

The mage snaps his fingers, and the last dragon begins to lumber towards me as the dragon's blood stops at my torso. All the blood then hardens, forming a tough, bloody cast around my body, holding me stiffly in place.

"...shit."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:16 am 
Addict

OOCOur teleporters do not comply with normal physics /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:41 am 
Native

/John and Zag both let out a barage of fists ocasionally striking the CG but not doing to much damage, finally the cg gets board and sends them flying, after john hits he is up and running, he jumps in the air in front of the CG and raps his legs around its head, he then flings it over to Zag, Zag catches the CG and puts it into a cross face Chicken wing (wrestling move, and im not talking about WWF) and brakes the CG's nose, John then is jumping on the guys head and the CG dies

John: that was easy
Zag: to easy

*sudenly from behind John and Zag there is a loud explosion sending them flying forward onto there faces*

CG: you think i would fight you, ha, you are weak mortals who have no powers, your martial arts are nothing for me

/During this John and Zag are slowly standing up

John: what you want us to use our powers
Zag: I didnt want to resort to this but this punk is really making me mad
John: lets power up and kick some ass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:33 pm 
Native

/After John and Zag finish talking John looks over at Zag and slowly begins to liquefy, and then Zag Slowly starts to grow spikes from his body, Johns liquefide body startz to grow into a giant sword.

Zag: You ready for this punk
CG: what the.
Zag: Yyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

/Zag runs at the Cg swinging joh.. i mean the sword, the cg moves out of the way of a few swings but gets hit by the next three, the gashes go across his chest making the CG bleed, sudenly the sword convulses and spreads out catching on the CG's neclace braking the crystal off, the crystal falls into the goo and disapears, Now Zag jumps back spikes gone and John is standing next to him.

CG: You little fucks.
John: i've sent your crystal far away from here, by now my friend has it and is breaking it into peices
CG: you just made a big mistake, I will still kill you.

/The CG rushes over and pulls to swords out from behind himself, he thrust and slices, ripping into john and Zag before they are able to form into to goo. What the CG dosnt notice though is a Motor bike picking up speed from behind, the CG looks down at the goo and starts slicing into it not doing anything then *BAMM* He is sent flying by the motorcycle, the man on it gets off and John and Zag Reform, the man on the cycle is Yev

Yev: hey guys need some help

*sudenly there is a big explosion sending the three flying, they look up to see the CG holding a rocet launcher and Spy's cycle blown to bits*

Yev: lets get out of here fast, theres an evil Chris loose in the BB&G
Zag: Well Shit lets go take him out
John: ill open the door

/John pulls out a little door from his pocket and it grows into a larger door, the three walk through, but before the door is able to clse the Groundling CG and the Magic CG walk through, the Groundling one now has a new crystal around his neck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Secret Spy on 2002-04-22 08:42 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:53 pm 
Local

"Hmmmm... I..I guess I have no choice now."

Mage: "What are you babbling about now? You know that its pointless to resist, so give up and accept your fate!"

"I have a question for you though. You said that this blood is infused with magic, right? Is it a particularly strong enchantment?"

Mage: "Is it strong he asks... OF COURSE ITS STRONG!! I used the power of the crystal to reinfource that spell, so you aren't going anywhere!!"

"Aaahhh...ok. I figured as much. Well, if its infused with the crystal, I might have some trouble breaking out, but from what I have seen, I shouldn't worry too much."

A few seconds of complete silence pass, then the Mage starts rolling on the ground laughing.

"Hey now! What do you find so funny about what I said? I really can break out of this if I wanted to."

Mage: "Oh sure!! HAA HAA HAAA!! Sure you could!!! AH HAA HAAA!!! Ive gotta see this!!" He snaps his fingers, stopping the dragon from advancing. "And just how (snicker) would you do this??"

"How? Why, like this!"

I place my right hand upon my chest, and let loose a force on my body. I then begin to glow white, and the whole room begins to darken, as I become the brightest thing in the entire room. After a moment or so of this, the light slowly starts fadeing from my body. Markings then start flowing up my right arm, and also flow up my face, wraping my whole body with them. The last markings go up to my metal hand, which look more complicated and intercate than any of the other markings on my body. When it is done, I look greatly changed wherever you can see my skin, and my metal hand is now white in color, in contrast with the black markings on it.

Mage: "Humph!! That was pretty flashey there boy! Too bad it didn't do anything at all to help you!"

"...Just wait for it..."

Before the Mage can respond, the color of the Dragon's blood starts fadeing, turning from a crimson red to a grayish-white. It then breaks apart, disolving into a fine powder.

Mage: (his jaw hangs downward for a few seconds, then he explodes in anger.) "Wha...WHAT?! YOU INSECT!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!??!

"Simple! Are you familure with Runes, friend?"

Mage: "Runes?? What a stupid question!! OF COURSE I DO!! WHY ARE YOU ASKING SUCH... wait. Wait a moment. Do you mean you..."

cutting off the Mage, I respond: "Yes, my body is completely covered in them. I am literally an anti-magic dynamo of sorts right now, so breaking the magical bonding that you had me in was inevitable."

Mage: "Oh, really now? Well then, lets see if it works on this!!"

The mage then raises his hands high over his head, chanting something to himself, then he points his hands at me.

"FREEZE!!"

He unleashes a furious wintery blast at me, bringing the air temprature around me to -50 degrees, first in farenhite, then in celcius. Ice clings to every structure in the entire room, turning it into a little winter wonderland in an instant. Im completely covered in ice, seeing how I was at the very center of the attack.

Mage: "Well now, you won't be getting out of that! I had hoped that you could have survived that attack, so that I could play around with you some more! But you should have expected that for your behavior towards me!!"

"Heh. Don't count me out of this game yet!"

The ice around me quickly shatters and flings off of me, freeing me from my icy prison.

"Well now, this is interesting. Can't you do any better than this? If not, I think that this battle will come to an abrupt ending fairly soon!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:58 am 
Addict

(Just to recap: Pyro was making his way up the fortress when he ran into a mage with a crystal. In early rounds of the ensuing battle, he took significant damage, losing his armor and most of his weaponry.)

Wait a minute.

How can I channel flame now, when a moment ago I couldn't?

Mage: Please. You don't think I'm one of those villians that explains everything to the hero right before he gets his ass kicked, do you? Just shut up and fight.

/A loud rushing sound is heard. The only visible difference is a slight lensing effect in the air, but Pyro dodges violently to the side anyway. An immense crash shakes the room as a network of spiderweb-like cracks appears in the wall behind which Pyro was recently standing.

Is that really the best you can do?

/Pyro sends a stream of yellow flame the width of his arm at the mage. It simply evaporates, about six feet from his face.

Mage: No, of course not. Just testing your defenses.

/A spiral of flame appears around the mage, curving inward erratically but rapidly. The mage does not move. Again, the flames simply vanish a few feet away from their target.

/A flickering white aura comes into being around the mage. A fraction of a second later, a dozen narrow lightning bolts streak out from the mage to various points on the walls, missing but scorching Pyro.

Wait, I think I get it.

/Pyro grabs for his katana, narrowly avoiding a lance of hardened air as he snatches it up. He rushes at the mage, who does nothing but turn to face him and hold up a finger. The blade stops a foot from the mage's head, as if it had been swung into a tree trunk rather than the air. Then it's torn from Pyro's grasp, and slowly rotates in the air to face him.

Oh, come ON. You're not going to try that old trick, are you?

/Pyro sends a torrent of flame at the mage's chest. The mage looks momentarily startled, and the katana clatters to the floor, but the flames do nothing.

Mage: A duel of magic, I said. You do not need to use your hands.

/Pyro pauses for a moment, considering.

/A lightning bolt catches Pyro squarely in the chest and flings him against the back wall, further damaging his ribs.

Mage: Decide now, or die, maggot!

Pyro: As you wish.

/Pyro walks to about six feet from the mage, and looks him directy in the eye. A circle of flames appears around him.

/Flames strike at the mage from all directions. A moment later, the air seems to boil around Pyro without vapor, and the shield of flames diminishes significantly. Pyro retaliates by drawing clawed, fiery hands out of the circle of flames; they shatter inches away from the mage's face.

/Then Pyro simply kicks the mage in the stomach. He doubles over, gasping for breath, and the air around Pyro is still. Pyro kneels down and grabs the mage by the throat.

So, that was just a theory of mine, but it worked pretty well, didn't it? Your crystal amplifies your magic quite well, but you have to direct it all...

/The mage is attempting to choke out a few words. Pyro grabs for the crystal; it explodes with light just as his fingers close around it, and the mage disappears. The crystal remains, arcing with green energy in Pyro's hand and hissing in a rather unpleasant manner. Pyro does not look pleased.

/Pyro drops the crystal into a pocket of his pants and rubs his hand.

/Pyro walks over towards the rubble of polymer bits that used to be his armor, and searches around briefly for his comlink.

(Into comlink): Killing bad guys is starting to lose its appeal. I'll be in Bimbo's Bar and Grill if you want to get me a new suit... and I picked up a little trinket you might be interested in.

/With that, Pyro opens a rift in the center of the room and walks through it.

P-M

(OOC: See, I told you I'd finish it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:26 am 
Addict

OOC: I just realized something. I hadn't posted in this thread for a while so perhaps it might be best for me to at least finish my battle with Kaiju.

IC: As the cockpit opens bit by bit, I see Kaiju has indeed survived. He doesn't look as bad as I feel, but he's still not in tip-top shape. Something about flying through the atmosphere and crashing full force into the ground does that to people.

I ditch my cigarette and try to get up but just barely. My leg is slightly able to hold some of my weight which makes me practically a sitting "Duck." He comes towards me with a fire in his eyes but he seems to be without something...his crystal. It's not on him and I don't think he noticed yet so I play it cool as best I can.

He brandishes a sword at me.

"You've destroyed my Mobile Suit, put my Master in danger and royally pissed me off. Now you pay!"

Right then, he brings his sword to bear to cleave my head in two, but I pull out my trusty beam sword from under my trenchcoat, turn it on and block his attack, however it takes a lot out of me to move that fast. Thankfully, I've still got a trump card.

'Kaiju, I think you're forgetting something. Check your throat.'

He reaches for his neck and notices his crystal is not there on his person. As he does this, I bring my left arm up to him and in a flash it turns into Vash's machine gun from Trigun. I point it at his chest.

'Sayonara, Baka!'

The bullets streaming from the muzzle slam into him and kill him almost instantly from the force but as he falls down off my destroyed Virsyon he loses enough blood that he finally bites the dust. It's finally the end of Kaiju.

I secure the gun and blow on the muzzle the return it back inside my arm.

I've got to remember to thank Chris for this wonderful Birthday Present.

I climb off my mech and by using a piece of scrap that as tall as me and thankfully cooled down, I hobble towards the fallen Zanneck. I then climb into his cockpit and there in his seat is the crystal that cost him his life. I take it and attach it to my Celtic Dragon necklace then get out of his cockpit.

I pull out a commlink from my pocket and open the frequency.

'Hey everyone. Duck here. Kaiju is dead and I've got his crystal, but I'm a bit banged up. Where are your positions?'

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9