ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:51 pm 
Addict

OOC: Ok Van, so you're saying that I can't have you walk up to the entire army, Flash them your body and make them all have nosebleeds so we can kill them easier? Damn. Ok. We'll do it the hard way. :grin:

IC: Seeing Van show up and Pyro materialize out of nowhere (Which might to normal people be a little freaky) I welcome both to our little shin-dig.

Ok everyone. Here's the info I've got from the ReconSat I pirated.

The Castle is 4 stories. Of course Lorenzo and his Strongest General is with him on the 4th floor. The Mages and other dudes with all the magical BS are throughout the 3rd and 2nd floors.
Another General, who's the head of their Magic Corps is there on the 2nd floor.

The bottom floor as well as throughtout hte entire compound has Grunts with some of the Magic Ones to try to slow us down. The Third General is on the front lines to command the Grunts and the Castle's Laser Turrets.

Now like I said earlier back at the Bar and Grill, there's a Massive Cavern underneath the Castle, able to hold the 200+ mechs I'll be fighting. There are also 4 passageways emanating from the Central Cavern that will be used as the Gates for the Mechs. Now since it seems that none of the other mech pilots are coming, I'll be the only one taking care of them. The final General will be in command of the Mech Corps and piloting the Tallgeese III from GW: Endless Waltz.

The enemy is NOT on high alert. Since we're outside the LOS of their observation people (We're beyond the Horizon to them) they can't see us here. However, as all good fighters, I'm sure you all know to never underestimate the enemy or think of them as ill-equipped. So we go in full bore.

Here's the plan I'm thinking of.

1. I fly in on the Virsyon and start the aerial attack.
2. Antenor will commence the ground attack since he's got more armor and firepower, he can distract them very well.
3. Pyro, with his cloak engaged, will be able to infiltrate the grounds and attempt to take out the Power Generator that's supplying the power to the laser turrets and all the sensor equipment. The Generator is located in the Cavern. There should be an elevator or stairway to go down there inside the castle. Antenor will accompany him to give backup.
4. Hawk and Van will come in after us to start on the Magic Corps. Hawk and Van's abilites (Which I'm sure she'll be able to use now) will come in handy here.

Main Objectives:
Take out Generator
Immobalize Enemy's ability to regroup
Take out the Magic Corps
Take out the Four Generals
Take out Lorenzo.

Any Questions?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-02-22 11:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 1:22 pm 
Addict

/Pyro conjures up a 1.5-liter flask of sake, takes a few sips, and conceals it under his cloak.

Okay, this is going to take a lot of sake.

Ready when you are.

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 5:29 am 
Addict

If I am to go against the the main ground force then I think I shall call upon the Red thirst when we strat, as for distracting the main force your right I can distract them very well ad cause lots of damage too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 10:56 am 
Local

"Wait a sec, what about me? How about I attack with Van and Hawk? I can stand against mages, so I'll be ok. I think."

OOC: "You forgot about me!" *SNIFF!!*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:15 pm 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-02-23 09:56, Skulljack wrote:
"Wait a sec, what about me? How about I attack with Van and Hawk? I can stand against mages, so I'll be ok. I think."

OOC: "You forgot about me!" *SNIFF!!*

I didn't forget you intentionally. I figured you and Chris would work out together as the two that would just show up and fight whomever. Chris would probably just rift to some place and lay the smack down on the idiots (That is if he can distract himself a bit from kicking Tree's ass) and you would just seem to show up somewheres to slice and dice.

I knew that we had to have a main attack force to start disabling the enemy. You can either attach yourself to Pyro and Antenor or Hawk and Van.

If that's about it, Happy Hunting.

I grab hold of the repelling line and get hoisted into the cockpit. The door closes and the helmet displays light up as I put the helmet on and activate the Virsyon.

The Golden Eyes flash as I spin up the Minovsky flight system. Standing up to its full height, I lift off the ground and hover then transform into the Mobile Armor Mode. I take off towards Lorenzo's Castle, preparing to meet my enemy and Fate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-02-23 13:24 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:16 pm 
Addict

What about me?

/Chris opens a rift and pulls out a stick of dynamite

I could see that when we're done there is no base...

/Chris puts the dynamite back

Needless to say I have all sorts of fun high explosives at my fingertips.

I can also help with any of the battle stuff.

Just tell me which battle I'm involved in and I'm there.

Or I can help a little in all of them,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:30 pm 
Addict

Chris: read Prev. Post.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 5:15 pm 
Addict

Sorry, it wasn't there when I went to post.

Yeah, I'm ready to fight in any of the fights.

I can fight agains't the mechs and the ground troops easy.

And I have my scientists working on something nasty for the mages...

Oh, when am I gonna need to send in the clones?

And who all wanted them?

Or are we just gonna say fuck it on the clones?

Also, where are Spy, Zag and John?

Shouldn't they be here by now...

So many questions,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 2:14 am 
Addict

/Pyro takes a looong swig from his bottle of sake. When he's done, he looks a little less tired and hung over and, paradoxically, a little more alert. Then he puts on his ballistic helmet and pulls the hood of his camoflauge cloak up to obscure his face. He doesn't reengage the camo, though.

/Pyro looks at the revolver holstered on his left leg. He frowns, waves his hand, and another just like it appears on his right.

I am bored. Let's commence the attack.

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 4:01 am 
Addict

Ok time to summon the Red Thirst.
pulls out a raw heart from one of his belt's pockets.
I summon the Red Thirst...The souls of all our Long Dead shall fight with us...
eats the heart
...LET THE HORDES COME!
Antenor now has a glazed look in his eyes. He then gets on his bike and races towards the enemy.
BY THE BLOOD OF SANGUINIUS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:53 pm 
Native

/Spy walks through a rift carying a cage that has spike in it and is followed by John and Zag, Spy then opens the cage and spike jumps out of it and into his pocket
Spy: thats Better
/Zag looks over and seepyro take a swig of something and become sober
Zag: I need to get myself some more liquid sober and panty dropper later
/Zag then pulls out a note pad and jots a few thing down on a grocery list

/While Spy and Zag are preoqupied John walks over to Chris
John: Hey whats going on here, Has the fighting already started, Coud someone give me a lowdown of what where doing here,

wherever here is
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 3:07 pm 
Addict

Okay, I'm outta here.

I don't want to open a rift too close to the Castle, so Bandman on the Virsyon will probably get there before me.

That's fine with me. Make as much noise and as many explosions as possible, but don't carpet-bomb the Castle's eastern wall or the ground adjoining it.

That's where I'll be coming in. You won't be able to see me, so don't try. When the laser turrets stop firing, that means I'll have shut down the generator. I'll see what I can do then; I'm not as well equipped as Antenor for ground combat against a vastly superior force. Chances are I'll just sneak through the Castle and try to take out a general or two.

/Pyro opens a swirling rift

This leads to a point about half a mile from the Castle. It's out of their sensors' field of view. It will remain open for a few minutes after I go through it in case someone wants a head start; wait a few minutes though, I don't want anyone blowing my cover.

Okay, let's do this thing.

/Pyro engages his camoflauge and fades almost entirely from view. His barely discernable outline steps through the rift.

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 5:43 pm 
Addict

/Chris adresses Spy, John, and Zag

There is basically three task forces.

One against the mechs, one against the ground troops and one going in the base itself.

It looks like we have plenty of people going in the base so I might suggest helping with one of the others.

However ya might want to send Spy to the main base, just in case.

I'm pretty much gonna wait here until someone radios for help.

I'll be here for a while,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 6:29 pm 
Native

Spy: Alright Heres how it goes, John you and Zag need to go fight the groundlings, and ill go into the main base
Zag: Alright
John : well lets go down there and Kick some ass
/John and Zag walk over to a tree and formulate a plan
John: Hey when ever you guys are ready to attack the ground lings tell me
Spy: Alright Chris I am going to go with Pyro
/Spy opens his Jacket and pulls out a suit that he starts to get into, once he has it on he puts his Jacket on the outside and it blends in with the blue and red suite
Spy: I have a little suit of my own, same prototype as ninjas, except that when I attack someone I become visible and stay so until the suit recharges, well gotta go
/Spt pushes a button and disapears, then there are foot prints in the ground that can be seen walking into the rift

Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 11:56 pm 
Addict

/Chris looks at John and Zag

Yo! C'mere.

*They walk over to Chris*

John: Yeah?

I think I have some weapons you might like.

/Chris opens a rift and pulls out a rather large machine gun

Now this puppy is set with armor piercing uranium tipped bullets. Another bonus with it is that it never runs out of ammo.

/Chris hands this to Zag

Zag: Inifinite ammo?

Yes. Don't bother asking how because its my little secret.

/Chris then pulls out a pair of hand guns and hands them to John

Now, the one in your left hand will disable any mechanical systems hooked up to the ground troop. Such as if they are being mechanically fed some sort of chemicals it will short the machine and stop the process.

Now this other one, its a small semi-automatic version of the gun that Zag has, better used for close range. It also is equipped with Unlimi-Clip(Infinite ammo trade mark) technology.

Consider them gifts,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:25 am 
Addict

Into com-link: I am taking on the ground forces first, then when there all dead I will make my way into the castle.
*BEEP BEEP*
Ok, I'm comig up on them now, scanners show a lot of infantry, and several tanks, unable to get intel on there numbers, too many for this scanner to tell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:50 am 
Native

John: Well thank you Chris, these will really help
/John puts the guns into a pair of holsters he pulls out of a pocket, he then takes off his jacket and puts on the holsters so the buts of the guns are facing towards the opposite hand
John: I was just going to use these
/John pulls out a Samarie Sword that Starts to glow
John: Some of my own technology

Zag: Well I was just going to use this
/Zag puts attaches the gun ffrom Chris onto a belt and uses it to hang across his back, He then Pulls out a gun that is twice as large and looks like it has 5 areas for ammo to come out
Zag: But the one you lent me is smaller and will make this fare.

John: Who the fuck is in charge of attacking the ground troops, It would help to know
(Hawk if you are still in Charge tell me what the fuck is going on, I would like to know what we are up against or I am going t otake out one groundling and a peicer Mech and say thats all they have for troops, It would help if you became involved, or if someone else has taken charge tell me where the groundlings are who is attacking them, whos attacking the mechs, and who is going into the main base, these things would help everyone, Just lay down what is hapening)

(Hey Pyro come up with something that happens when I go through your rift, you can control my char for a little bit to explain what you see, I dont want to go in there and mees up what you have going)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:00 pm 
Local

Well, if there are no objections, ill tag along with Van and Hawk.

OOC: I might be the only one fighting though, seeing how often they post! Oh well!
/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:00 pm 
Addict

OOC: Spy: I thought I had earlier in the thread but ok then. I'll reitereate and BTW. Interesting Avatar. Good Pic.:

Castle has 4 stories.
Lorenzo and Top General is up there on 4th

About 125 Mages, Sorcerers and other Magic Corps are on the 3rd and 2nd floors. Second General is in command of the Magic Corps.
Another 25-50 Mages and such are out of the castle on the grounds to supplement the Groundlings

Figure about a force of 7-10,000 groundlings plus those Magic Ones I said earlier and the Third General in command of the groundlings. Normally armed like any normal soldier. Assault rifles, Grenades, some other shrapnel bombs and other such assundry things that normal soldiers have. The castle itself has about 20 laser cannons in 10 twin turrets all around the castle permeiter.

Underneath the Castle, there is a Cavern that holds about 200 Mechs. (I'm sorry Hawk, but I can't deal with Gundam Wing MS anymore. It's gotta be UC Gundams)

About 100 RGM-79N GM Customs, 50 MSN-00100 Hyaku Shikis and 25-40 MS-18E Kaempfers. The Hyaku Shiki is designed with an anti-beam coating so it can reflect some beam weaponry. The Kaempfers have 2 360mm Bazookas each plus their 2 Shotguns and great maneuverablility. The GM Customs are pretty much there to take the most deaths.
The 4th General will be in command of ZMT-S29 Zanneck from Victory Gundam plus his 3 top pilots will be in command of 3 MSN-03 Jagd Dogas from Char's Counterattack. These three have 8 fin funnels each so they do have some telepathic abilities. The Zanneck is highly maneuverable and a lot of power. Has a Mega Particle Cannon as well so he's got a great suit.

(For any info on the suits, go to http://www.mahq.net )

Ok, now to the plan...

It was set up with me fighting the Mechs since I was the only one with a mech. I become an aerial distraction while Pyro and Antenor break their ways into the castle. They go after the Power Generator and take it out to knock out all power and the Laser Cannons. Then if they wish, they can start having some fun on destroying the other Mobile Suits in the Cavern still.

Van, Hawk and Skull would go into the castle itself and attack the Magic Corps and make their ways to the 4th floor and Lorenzo.

Chris can do his own damn thing. He's resourceful that way. As for you Spy, Zag, John and Spike. I thought you were still in TSC Corp.'s headquarters. If you want to join in, just go ahead and fight wherever.

I hope that helps out everyone. Now for me to actually post an action.

IC: Flying just above treetop level, I get a bead on the Castle walls and fortifications proper. One mile out, I pull up and transform into my Mobile Suit Mode. Still flying over the castle, the Laser Cannons start to open up on me as I grab hold of the Panzerfausts and fire them in the compound. The ECM heads explode, screwing up their communications, tactical abilities and anything else that depended on technology temporarilly.

I Hover over the area and swing the Claws over my forearms and hands. Since I'm trying to fire through the ECM Static, I'm having to concentrate to take out the Enplacements. Spinning up the 2 Claw Cannons, I have them set for maximum penetration, target the closest Turret and fire.

The beam pierces the armor of the turret and 2 seconds later, it explodes. The other Turrets try to fire at whatever's by that dead one, but I move a bit and try to bring the second cannon in my sights.

The Battle has begun...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-02-25 14:04 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:48 pm 
Addict

/Pyro arrives invisibly at the base of the castle's east wall, and looks up at the fortifications. It appears that the first story is sheer concrete, with no doors or windows except for the large and heavily defended main doors. No chance of getting in that way. The second story is a bit more promising, with a few machine gun nests and even a couple small windows. Third story, there's a few balconies and sniper ledges that look to be heavily defended, as well as most of the laser turrets. The last story has plenty of windows and balconies, but also too much sensor equipment for Pyro's cloak to fool, and the roof is out of the question; to get there, Pyro would have to pass through the fourth story and its sensor equipment.

/Pyro chooses one of the machine gun nests on the second story. A couple gunners are immediately visible, but there might be a few others out of Pyro's field of view.

/Pyro concentrates briefly. Short spikes spring out of his boots and gauntlets.

/By driving his spiked boots and gauntlets repeatedly into the castle's concrete wall for use as holds, Pyro climbs up to the targeted machine gun nest. This makes a lot of noise, of course, so the soldiers inside are rather freaked out by the time he makes it into the nest itself.

/Pyro retracts the spikes and disengages his camoflauge as soon as he's securely inside. There are four people in the room; the two machine gunners, a nondescript-looking guy with a sniper rifle and an unarmed, unarmored man that Pyro presumes to be a mage.

/Pyro grabs the nearest gunner by the neck and squeezes nice and hard. The sound of cracking bones can be clearly heard. By the time the corpse drops to the ground, the sniper and other gunner have cleared their sidearms (large semiautomatic handguns, in case anyone wanted to know). The sniper fires first, hitting Pyro in the chest near his left shoulder; the bullet staggers Pyro slightly but glances off his powered armor. The other gunner misses entirely.

/Pyro smoothly draws his wakizashi and slashes, laying open most of the sniper's chest. The gunner and mage are on opposite sides of Pyro now, and both out of immediate slash range.

/Pyro decides to go for the mage first. The mage manages to get a flame spell off before Pyro's wakizashi meets his throat; of course, the spell is completely ineffective and serves only to severely burn the gunner (who, from the mage's point of view, is behind Pyro at the moment). After the mage is taken care of, Pyro draws his left revolver and shoots the gunner in the face.

(into comlink) I'm in. Second floor, east side. Alarm has not yet been triggered. Lorenzo's troops are pathetic.

P-M

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next