ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:52 pm 
Addict

/On one side, a seething crowd of protesters, holding placards, pitchforks, molotov cocktails, bottles of Wodka, etc. On the other, assorted soldiers, MiBs and other unsavory government types. Icyov Munsky, a stereotypical turn-of-the-century bearded, foreign, bomb-throwing anarchist type, steps up to the podium. He speaks ina thick Russian accent.

"Comrades! For far too long we have endured the jibes, taunts and slurs of the keppitalist swine on this board! Now is the time to take arms against the Man in Black and his coconspirators, for the REWOLUTION! So, who's with me?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IcyMonkey on 2002-09-01 13:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:59 pm 
Addict

PTLIS begins by chucking one of the many molotov's strapped to his body into the seething crowd of narcs...

"Let the anarchy reighn..."

[ME: i have no idea what to do on this thread but i'll just make it up as i go along]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:51 pm 
Addict

Rand uses his sickle to dispatch some capitalist running dogs and fires some AK rounds in the air to provide general atmosphere. "Always to victory, comrades."

Arise ye workers from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We'll change henceforth the old tradition
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.
So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.

No more deluded by reaction
On tyrants only we'll make war
The soldiers too will take strike action
They'll break ranks and fight no more
And if those cannibals keep trying
To sacrifice us to their pride
They soon shall hear the bullets flying
We'll shoot the generals on our own side.

No saviour from on high delivers
No faith have we in prince or peer
Our own right hand the chains must shiver
Chains of hatred, greed and fear
E'er the thieves will out with their booty
And give to all a happier lot.
Each at the forge must do their duty
And we'll strike while the iron is hot.

OOC: Can't have a proper People's revolution without the International now can you? (Yes I looked it up. Kiss my red ass)

Now perhaps we can try to specify the situation a bit so we can make it a real story, or we can just make this open season for revolutionary or patriotic shows of machismo and such. Both are fine with me.

Wait, this isn't chewing gum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:41 pm 
Addict

starts chanting

Icyov! Icyov!

Viva la revolution!

grabs a some armour and a hammer and sickle and dresses up like the red scare from the tick

lets kick some capitalist running dog ass!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:32 pm 
Native

(shows up wearing a flak jacket, helmet, and goggles (all bought at a military surplus!) with a few molotovs, a sack full of gas masks, and an all purpose riot first aid kit)

Gotta be prepared!

(hands out some walkie talkies to fellow Cult members)

To keep in touch! Now let's wait for the action....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:56 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune looks at the nutcases killing his new friends::

What the . . . ? They can't do that!

Random MIB: Newsflash, kid, they just did.

They aren't about to get away with it.

::A SPAS-12 pops out of nowhere into Kit's hand::

Okay, that's new . . . But it'll do.

::He looks over the weapon, not noticing the commie coming up behind him::

::Turns, his eyes widen, and he pulls the shotgun up and fires, blowing a huge hole in the commie's chest::

Okay, that was scary . . . Well, since I've started, might as well keep going.

::Begins to blow his way through the commies and anarchists, happily ignoring the fact that the ammo kept mysteriously replenishing::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:57 pm 
Addict

On the side of the establishment is barghest in full riot gear sitting down by a truck next to some fellow troopers.Barghest is a bit confused on something and turns to the trooper next to him.
"So the commies are revolting again?"
"Yep"
"Tell me again,why are they doing this?"
"Because when we argue we have more valid points.And we have better insults."
"Oh,okay.So do we have to fight them?"
A beer bottle crashes near barghest's head sending glass flying.The trooper gets up and raises his shield."Now we do."
Barghest leaps up and raises his shield.
"Lets wipe'em out!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:16 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

a dazed madadric stumbles into the thread, letting the ever-present confusion wash around the inside of his head for a few more minutes as the two forces fight bloodily and valiantly for their respective causes.

"wow, this is pretty messy." he notes, as a capitalist scum and a commie bastard fly past, poking each other with the pionty bits on their combat knives.

"well, i'm not much concerned with either side, so my only purpose here must be to supply both sides with some big-ass weapons, let them slaughter each other, and get fat and rich off the profits."

madadric goes over to a shelled-out building, and scribes a mess of runes on it's outer surface. after his handywork is done, he steps back to watch the decrepit building turn into a massive warehouse stocked with the latest (and some later than latest) destructive technology known to man, or any other specis determined to wipe itself out of existence.

"step right up, step right up, Madadric's Anihilation Emporium is now open for bussiness! Commie mutants trampling your lawn? We have everything a patriot could want! if you want it, i probably don't know what the fuck it is, but iv'e got it!"

"tired of those capitalist pigs getting you down? come on in and sample my wares, at very reasonable rates! come on in, and be served by one of my comley wenches, C/O Ghastly inc. (don't worry, iv'e told the girls to keep it under their skirts)"

"so come one, come all, and rember: an arms race is a sprint, not a marathon!"

the doors to Madadric's Anihilation Emporium swing wide open, displaying an interior of infinite-seeming size, with racks, crates, and platoons of every kind of weapon imaginable. standing in two rows welcoming the customers as they enter, is a collection of some of the most attractive and delightful 'girls' any man has shuddered thinking about, as the bloodthirsty custmers enter, madadric delivers a last message for his new clients.

"rememeber, no fighting until you have paid for the merchandise, and ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING IN THE EMPORIUM!" madadric grins, and steps off his podium, and strolls off to his "office", a set of opulently luxurient rooms off to the side of the warehouse, fully stocked with the best of comfort, alcohol, and real womens, with all the proper bits and everything.

happy shopping folks ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:44 am 
Addict

"bah, we do not need these tools. Proletarian righteous wrath wiill suffice to... oooh, that one big."

A random proletarian rolls his eyes at Rand. "Euhm Rand.... you know you couldn't hit your own foot with a gun if you tried. You KNOW the AK is just there for the general atmosphere and image."

"It's NOT"

"Then why is it filled with blanks?"

Well.... my sickle is looking a bit old, I'm just going downthere and see if they have a Light-sickle. ANd it has to glow red of course."

"Say, shouldn't we be, you know... just be grabbing that stuff for the revolution. I mean, going and getting a receipt for the means used to crush the capitalist dogs"

"Hey, They'd SELL us the rope we'd hang them with. Not to mention that if this guy's girls are from Ghastly's, I don't want to meat his security personel. I'll just spraypaint a hammer and sickle somewhere....maybe."

"Point taken"

"Right, I'l be right back."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:49 am 
Native

*As the unwashed masses push themselves against the wall of government might, the sound of rotors can be heard in the distance. A fully armed US Marine Corps Super Cobra descends on the crowd. It is paionted in Red, White and Blue instead of it's normal camo pattern. AS it hovers , it unleases a few thousand rounds into the crowd, severed heads and random body parts fly in all directions. A few missiles desperse the crowd further.*

Air Control: SHO, did you scare off the crowd?

SHO: Scare? Um, yeah I scared them real good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:29 am 
Local

"Capitalist dogs!"

Shouldering a rocket launcher (one of those boxy ones with four shots), Blue crouches on a rooftop and fires off a volley of all four rockets at the helicopter. Shouldering it along with his AK-74, he ducks into the stairwell atop the roof, jogging down the stairs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:30 am 
Native

*Alarms ring as SHO's Super Cobra detects that it is the target of Anti Air craft fire, thinking quickly he jinks right and pulls up, grimacing as a missle rockets past his canopy.*

Son of a bitch!

*The Cobra shudders as one of the rockets takes it in the back rotor and sends the whole thing into a spin.*

SHO: Air control, this is SHO, I'm gonna have to file a complaint with the flight deck when I get back.

AC: Why's that?

SHO: I remeber telling them to give me the rocket proof Cobra for this sortie.

*SHO's Cobra stats to spin and fall toward the crowd of anti government scum.*

Tis no greater honor than falling for one's country.

*SHO thumbs the emergency teleport button on his web harness*

Except maybe killing gang loads of asshole and living to tell about it.

SF:Bamf!

(yes, like Nightcrawler!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:54 am 
Addict

::Kitsune looks over at Mad's Emporium::

Sorry bud, I'm underage. However, I do have a license to own a gun, and this one's doing nicely!

::Blows away two more commies::

Yeehaw!! Let's roll!!

::Looks up and sees SHO's Cobra careening towards him::

Shit . . . Well, now would be a good time to pull a Kurt Wagner, but seeing as how I can't do that, I'll have to settle for running as fast as I can.

::Starts running, blasting commies to the left and right as he goes by, and hoping he can get out of range of the copter::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:41 am 
Addict

Barghest is knee deep in commies and anarchist.Using a extending baton and the riot shield in his other hand he fights his way though the crowd.Barghest pauses for a minute to see the opening of the gun store.
"Now that, is a true capitalist."Then barghest gets back in the fray when he bashes in a rioters face with the shield.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:26 pm 
Addict

Damn you, imperialist swine!

/Icyov grabs a huge-ass, cartoonish-looking bomb with a big red circle-A on it.

Never underestimate the power of a bomb-throwing anarchist!

/Icyov throws the bomb into a crowd of riot police and MiBs, killing a few. All of a sudden, a sight comes into view which strikes terror into the hearts of all there. Behind the crowd of MiBs, police, and fat capitalists (complete with monacles and top hats), there is a hulking cyborg. Half-man, half-mech, this being is kept alive only by the complex machinery implanted throughout his cholesterol-clogged body. He is in full battle mode now, equipped with several built-in rocket launchers, guns, flame throwers, and who knows what else. Yes, Dick Cheney has left the safety of his undisclosed location to come to the aid of the capitalist side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:05 pm 
Addict

Woohoo!! The VP's fighting now!

Well, as he said, "The risks of inaction are far greater than the risk of action", so it's time to kick some more communist ass!!

::The SPAS-12 vanishes, to be replaced with a futuristic style shotgun(the GIA Standard HD Laser Shotgun, to be exact)::

Who needs Mad's emporium when you can do THIS?!!

::Pumps the shotgun, then pulls trigger, sending a huge blue blast into the commie crowd, and then at the front of the gun the blast splits into many more fragments, each arcing out randomly and also hitting hundreds of reds. The blast cuts off, and Kitsune stands there, grinning::

Whoo!! That was fun! A little bit of overkill, but I can turn down the power. Hmm . . . There we go, back down to 10 per cent . . . Hah-HAH!!!

::Fires again, and hundreds of smaller beams arc out and explode, blasting apart more of the revolutionary human bodies::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:57 pm 
Native

Damn, they unleashed Cheney!

(runs evasive maneuvers towards the VP of Doom)

Take this you doppleganger!

(puts a sticky bomb on the VP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:19 pm 
Addict

Jumps into the fray, cutting and bashing people with a very large hammer and sickle

Marx was keen!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:43 am 
Native

*Reappearing in the midst of the war zone, SHO, dressed in oversized battle helmet, flak jacket and to large katanas, air brushed red, white and blue.*

The VP rules, go O bloated one!

*SHO wades through the crowd making his way toward the big guy dressed like The Red Scare!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:46 am 
Local

Blue remains out of the main fray, camping in a window of a building, the roof of which he was on not more than thirty seconds ago. From his window, he brings the AK-74 to his shoulder and fires of single rounds into the crowd of Capitalists. With a blink, he looks up at the VP.

"That's one big Dick..."

Loading a grenade into the GP25 attached to his AK, he fires a frag shell at the beast.