ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shambooki
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:50 pm 
Addict

Cocaine chic penthouse, gazing over a glistening city, as they do so well, filled with the soothing sounds of some smoother than silk jazz. The bathroom door swings open and out swings a man, wet from the shower and wrapped from the waist down in a plush towel, "dah dah dah daaaaaaaaah, danundah dah!" he sung tunelessly with the melody, swiping a champaigne in time and swigging it down, "well now, what ever shall we get up to my...JESUS!!!" he shrieked "who the fuck are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:03 am 
Local

she took a lot of pleasure from all the attention she had got hence she always enjoyed a sense of drama and spontanious scenes and was in the mood of entertaining herself anyways, and what could be ever better than entertaining oneself with a naked dripping wet hot man coming from a shower room still steamy from the hot water...

She held a meaningful pause starting to hear a familiar tone in her mind, swinging her body along with it, the man still looking at her as if somehow now growing perplexed with the mixture of being kind of lost and yet a bit angry even though that the sight of cute childlike faced girl with tiny body (that he happened to have huge attraction to) made him lost his first anger temper with 95 percent.

He started scanning the girls body up and down from a distance as she was swinging it like snakecharmer enjoying every single intensive gaze she got from him and feeling getting aroused and hot from the attention and of the thought that he was looking at her the way man looks at a woman when he is getting romantically interested in her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:16 am 
Addict

As a window cleaner of high rise appartments Jim saw a lot of things that ordinary people might have balked at. But he loved his job. And he loved to watch unsuspecting members of the public from his rig as he perches hundreds of feet above the ground.

Until one day, that is, he saw a horrible site through the window of a Cocaine chich penthouse and threw himself to his death in mind destroying agony, the last image he shaw before his plunge burned into his retina.

There is would remain forever, imprinted on his frontal lobes - the woman known as Egets locked in a bizarre and horrendous courtship ritual with her latest unsuspecting victim.

Jim was no more. But he was happier this way for remembering such things is surely a fate worse than death...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:23 am 
Local

:lol: I have to reboot my computer, its horrendously slow and acting weird (Im contagious I quess)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:27 am 
Addict

Jim's smashed and battered corpse twitched spasmodically and his soul screamed out into the ether in agony as the RP thread he was a creation of was raped hideously with OOC typing about computer re-boots.

Truly, was there to be no respite for him even in death?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:55 pm 
Addict

*sigh*

Onion, this is a role playing forum, NOT A FUCKING "OH LOOK AT ME I'M A DRAMA WHORE" ROOM!!!

Leave my thread, now. Unless you intend to play.

Egets, OOC (out of character) remarks such as yours are best left, well, not here.

And to think, I liked the name of this one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:02 pm 
Addict

(I did intend to play. I was going to be zombie Jim. I had no idea there was a rule against that.)

Post subject: Seriously...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:18 pm 
Addict

onion wrote:
(I did intend to play. I was going to be zombie Jim. I had no idea there was a rule against that.)

Noted, I'm just wary of peoples antics in dramatics is all. And the last thing I need is noob bashing in my rp. I tire of it.

With this in mind...

---

Watching the girl sway to the music the man couldn't help but feel it wasn't an unwelcome suprise..."Nonnonononononononooo, seriously, who the fuck are you? Where's my girlfriend?"

He grabbed a dressing gown and begun to make his way to the phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:33 pm 
Addict

He was just about to snatch it from its rest when it rang. He recoiled in suprise, but looking back at the girl dancing seductively neaer, he felt hot and grasped at something, anything, more formal and solid.

"what?" He croaked into the phone, his breath already ragged.

"Is Susan-Louise there?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:17 pm 
Addict

"Uhm.....Hold please...." Putting the handset to his shoulder hand taking more champaigne he looked at the still dancing girl, "Uhhh, are you Susan? Susan-Louise?"

No answer.

"Mm, Ahem, *cough cough*" Swig, "Uhh, sorry, can't be sure, I'll uhh... Fuck it, I'm out of here. I'll leave the door open see for yourself" Putting the phone down roughly he drank the remainder of his glass threw it on the bed, donned the gown and went out the door. The corridor was a complete negative of the penthouse, black marble everywhere. Even the buttons of the lift which were in the process of being tapped at a ferocious rate, "what the fuck is going on...?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:05 am 
Addict

Looking around everything had suddenly fallen silent.

Not even the background noise of reality was there, just a void absorbing every noise that even seemed to steal the breath that came from his lungs. The cold of the floor seemed to creep up his bare feet, freezing him to the spot as the atmosphere became thick, pressure began to build up in and around him...

*DING*

The lift door opened and he shot in, bashing the ground floor button. It was all getting way to weird up here, best get back to the normality back at home, but what about, "shit, she probably left ages ago" he stopped pressing the button and looked past into space, "..."

The doors close with a hush and began it's desent.

[ooc]BORED![/ooc]