ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:56 pm 
Addict

Vandal laughs from the ground.

"What's the matter you psychotic little freak. Voices getting to ya?"

Vandal slowly stands, grinning from ear to ear. He spits a stream of blood to the side, the red mucus laden liquid splatting loudly.

"We're not done yet sally. We're just getting started."

Kage turns and closes the distance between them in a matter of a fraction of a second, both fists swinging, intent on pulping his opponent. Vandal ducks back, avoiding the first shot barely, and then he slips downwards to his knees, his right hand stiffening up as he slammed it upards into the man's groin, feeling something pulping beneath the full force of the strike.

Kage fell back, his hands immediately clutching at himself as he fell. Kage rolling on the ground in pain, Vandal merely sat on his knees and waited to see what would happen, blood bubbling at his lips, his left arm hanging oddly until he reached over and straightened it with a cry mixed of pain and extasy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:18 pm 
Addict

*A rift opens up and suddenly Chris claws his way out and rushes to a box on the wall*

/Chris breaks the glass on the front of it and pulls a lever

*Suddenly the rift closes up*

Oh thank god!

/Chris looks down, most of his body is a shredded mess

Jesus. I hate that shit...

So, is it my turn yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:12 pm 
Addict

Nope. I thought it was over, but they're still at it.

What happened to you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 1:23 am 
Addict

I'm finishing it this time.

Kage runs over to Vandal and puts all his power behind a well aimed boot to the nuts. Vandal attemps to block it but the force of the attack is too strong. Whilst vandal is still stund, Kage grabs his head and twists it hard, a crack can clearly be heard and Vandals body slumps to the ground and he stays there with his feet twiching no and again.

Damn fool had no self respect, he only had pride.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:58 am 
Addict

[ooc] Hmm...technically the fight isn't over till one of us submits. But hey, I'll let you god-mode this one. Why not, I barely saw a real reaction to any of my posts anyways so it might as well be over. And don't try to write out how other people react to things. You can't do it. You horribly mangled everyt response I would have made, cause you don't know the character so dont try it. Vandal out.[/ooc]

The match ends and the fighters are whole once more. Vandal stands and shakes his head, wondering what happened. He remembered the first few swings and then not much after. Next thing he knew he had woken up on the floor. Oh well. He walked over to the side an retrieved his shirt and jacket, tossing them on and lacing up his boots. retrieving a cigarette he lit up and sat back in his chair, grabbing a bottle he had been drinking from befire, and returning to his normal quiet self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:09 am 
Addict

OOC: Sorry vandal, I'm not that good at the mo. It's just that have to get used to this character, and remeber that although he is very tough, he's no space marine./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:42 am 
Addict

OOC: Well, I would've mentioned it sooner, but I knew Vandal'd get around to it sooner or later so I left it up to him to deal with telling you.

But from now on, anyone who Godmodes in here and leaves someone in a position that makes it out that you just ended the fight without the consent of the other person (and if you're going to make it happen, let us know that you and the other fighter are agreed on the end to the fight), your opponent will win by default.

Do you hear me? THERE WILL BE NO GODMODING AT ALL. This is Fight Club, not some game where you can manipulate the rules.

Now, since I am the ref of this thread restart, and I realize some will probably say I was Godmoding during the fight with Chris, I will say it now:

I did everything in that fight with the full consent of TSC. He and I were discussing every move online as we wrote it. There was no Godmoding involved. Got that?

So, from now on, if you're gonna KO your opponent, you need their permission first, and you need to let us know when you get permission.

If this is a rule already, I haven't noticed it, but it is one now.

Sorry for ranting. Godmoding's a touchy subject for me.

PS: If you're the opponent mentioned above, and the person asking is polite, sincere, and knows how to write your character's KO believably, by all means don't be a prick and forbid them from doing it.

Have a nice apocalypse. /OOC

::Old Kit shrugged, and got up off the wall, nearly bounding into the fighting area(OOC: I just realized we never clarified where exactly we're fighting. So, where <i>are</i> we fighting?), eyes blazing::

All right then, let's do this, clone.

::As TSC gets ready, Kit throws one verbal taunt out at him::

Oh, by the way, I saw your part in Episode Two. You sucked. Clones can never do the job a real person could.

OOC: Note: That's not my actual opinion on the matter, it's just Old Kit trying to piss Chris off . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:31 am 
Addict

Jar Jar Binks has said wittier things...

/Chris walks in to the circle

So Kit, how does it feel to be outwitted even after you've already been here once?

/Chris looks over at Young Kit

That,

/Chris points

Was you in the past. You've seen this confrontation played out, yet you can't come up with anything better than cheesy clone jokes?

This is just sad...

I mean my god, you probably won't even give a decent fight will you?

You should already know that I have picked an extremely defensive throw based style.

If you try to punch me, I'll fade to the side and throw your ass.

Now you tell me. Is this fight even worth pursueing?

(He he he, that ought ta REALLY piss him off!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:22 pm 
Addict

You're real dense, Chris.

::Kit shakes his head::

He's not me. The details aren't important, but we're not really the same person.

::His eyes shine, and he grins::

Defensive, eh? We'll see.

LET'S DO IT!!

::Kit begins to circle, bouncing on the balls of his feet quickly. He starts off the same as his younger counterpart, remaining to the sidelines, waiting for his opponent to move, trying to bring him out of his defensive stance::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:12 pm 
Addict

/Chris just stands there, totally relaxed

/Chris brings his arm up and looks at his watch

Well, here goes nothing.

/Chris slowly saunters over to about 5' from where OldKit is bouncing back and forth

You gonna hit me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:31 pm 
Addict

::Kit waits a little impatiently, and after about ten minutes, he finally gets sick of waiting and throws a right hook at the side of Chris's face. It connects, and he follows through with a left jab to the stomach::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:15 am 
Addict

/Chris coughs up a little blood and wipes it from the side of his mouth

About time.

/Kit goes in for another right hook and Chris uses the momentum to proppel Kit behind him and on to Kit's back

/Chris turns around and grins

I fight like water. Using your own force against you. Highly defensive, lot of throws.

/Chris lowers his center of gravity a bit, squatting slightly

Go ahead, try hit me again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:00 am 
Addict

Using a little judo, huh?

Fine. I can play it that way.

::Kit wipes a little blood off his mouth, and he grins. He charges. Chris smiles and waits for him to try and hit him. Then at the last moment, Kit dives and tackles Chris by the legs, toppling the two of them to the floor::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:19 am 
Addict

OOC: I'm sorry, I don't know what it is butI'm just not in the mood for this. I'd like to start this fight back up later. But recently I haven't really wanted to fight in this thread. I would like another go, but for now, if you'd please just bump me off.../OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:05 pm 
Addict

OOC: You got it Chris, and I'll make sure you go out with a blaze of glory. /OOC

::Chris topples to the floor, and Kit grins. But suddenly Chris' legs tense, and Kit finds himself thrown across the arena and he lands, bruising his back::

Oh, fuck . . . Deja vu, just my luck . . . To have the same thing happen to me as my younger half . . .

::Kit charges, annoyed at this twist. Chris sidesteps, tossing Kit on his face. The impatient man hops back up and jumps off his hands and plunges his feet into Chris' face. Chris goes down hard, but staggers back up. Kit kicks at Chris, but Chris recovers himself and twists Kit's leg around, flipping him and slamming him into the ground. Kitsune spits two teeth out, and the ground spatters with blood. Kit struggles to get up, and Chris takes advantage of the man's pain to bring his elbow down on Kit's back. Or at least, that's what he would've done, if Kit hadn't rolled out of the way. Chris' elbow slams into concrete, and Kit brings his fist straight up, catching Chris with a blow to the left side of his head. Chris goes off spinning, and Kit bounds back up on his feet. Chris teeters, unbalanced by the jarring blow, and Kit rushes him, slamming both fists into the man's stomach, causing Chris to gasp for air and stumble back. Kit kicks upward as Chris stumbles back, and the man's nose gives an audible crack, and he falls back. Kit slips and falls to the floor. He breathes shallowly, blood staining his pants and covering his chest. Finally, young Kit stands up, and calls the fight over just as old Kit begins to faint. Suddenly, the two fighters recover, the teeth Kit lost materializing back in his mouth. TSC gets up and shakes his head, then puts his hand out::

Chris: Heh. You're lucky my heart wasn't in this fight, or I'd have kicked your ass.

::Kit snorted, but shook Chris' hand::

We'll see about that next time we fight.

::The two of them go back to their respective watching distances, and young Kit gets in the middle of the arena::

Okay, that's all the scheduled fights we've got at the moment, since we have no challenger for Pyromancer. I've had my fun, and so's my older counterpart, but if any of you want to take Pyro on, please let us know now.

Come on, people. It's been a blast so far, and I know not everyone who's been watching has fought yet. So step up, people, we've got a match to fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:38 pm 
Addict

OOC: Thanks, I just wasn't feeling up to it. Very nice ending./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:43 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

mad shrugs, and stands up, nodding to Pyro.

"sure, i'll have another go, perhaps i won't get the snot kicked outta me this time. that's if you wanna have a brawl with me pyro."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:08 pm 
Addict

/Pyro nods

Fair enough. Do we start immediately, or do we have to wait for someone else to finish their fight first?

(OOC: /me is too lazy to search through back posts)

P-M

-><-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:12 am 
Addict

We're done with all the remaining fights, so don't worry about that rule.

Just fight. I know I don't need to say it, but start whenever you want, I've given my consent to the fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:27 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

mad quickly limbers up, and stands ready. eager for some more mortal pain, he bounces from foot to foot. "ok then, lets get this monkey wailin'"

mad grins as Pyro steps into the ring, and lunges suddenly, his speed and timing better than it was before. Mad aims a swift kick at Pyro's leg, just above the knee, grinning wildly.

OOC: thought i'd just jump straight into the action, take it as you will Pyro,/OOC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next