ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:41 pm 
Native

Val, attempting to track Jones as she bobbed and weaved between obstructions in her fight with one of the new people, shouts, "Easier said than done!"

Even with his ultra-quick reflexes and extremely good aim, Val can't get a good shot at her.

"Well, lookin on the bright side, if I live, I won't have another job as tough as this one..."

Just then Val notices a mistake on Babs' part, she's behind a luggage cart near a terminal, still fighting with someone.

"Ahh... you think I can't see you but you're wrong..." Val aims low and fires a round off under the cart. The well-aimed shot tears into Jones' boot, probably bouncing off the bones in her ankle. "I know she's got regeneration, but that'll slow her down at least. It's a damn shame to be fightin such a great warrior, but..." Val grins, dollar signs practically shining in his eyes, "I'm a greedy sumbitch. Plus there's that whole 'fight for the underdog' thing of mine."

Val shrugs and sets off for a new spot from which to snipe.

"And that other guy... he seemed a little shaken by my smoke bomb... what was that he said... something about a plaz grenade?"

Val ducks for cover again to think.

"I gotta get back to my weapons and try some plasma stuff on 'im. Maybe that'll bite through those things of his."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:52 am 
Addict

Damm, must stay focused!

The man wips out his bolt pistol, relpaces the mag with one marked krakken, then aim & fires 5 shots at Babs. Even though there are several people in the way the bolts go staight through them and one of the high power rounds hits right in babs shoulder sending here of balance.

I need to get rid of this cloak.

The man removes the cloak in one swift motion, revealing the massive combatant to be Antenor in his full power armour.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:13 pm 
Addict

Vandal snarls as the knife slashes across his arm.

"That's it. This is over. I've got no time to be fooling with you."

As Barghest slashes again, Vandal slips to the side, his left arm snapping out clamping his fingers around Barghest's wrist. Stepping into it, his right hand sliding into thefighter's armpit, he slams his shoulder into Barghest's chest, knowcking the wind from him. A second later, Barghest goes airborne, being thrown by the Vandal, straight at Valin.

Snarlign once more, Vandal sprints away towards Babs. His shield surrounds him once more, the runes glowing slightly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:57 pm 
Addict

"HOLY SHIT!!!"Barghest smacks right into val and they both land in a heap.Barghest slowly climbs into his feet."Damnit,I'm just not strong enough."Scanning the scene he spots the MIB's who where hit first by the runes.
"Val,get your ass up and give me cover I need to go get something back!"Barghest runs back onto the street and towards the MIB's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:29 pm 
Native

*war stands up strait as jones falls down* war drops his weapon* now you die *points his hands at her spreads the palms* ARMIGEDDEN WAVE AHHHHHHHHHHH *pure dark energy is releastd un a wave of energy blowing back the luggage cart but not jones* AHHHHHH *war yells trying to focus all his energy on jones. jones is knocked on her back and starts to get pushed into the concret.*
*as jones gets pushed into the concreat a crater starts to form around her.* AHHHHHHH *war screams calling out all of his power. jones is pushed into the ground even deeper.*
*suddenly war stopps and falls to the ground his armot dissapears and is replaced by a trenchcoat* in the middle of a huge crater lies jones on her back gasping for breath

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: war goddes on 2002-09-21 16:30 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:31 pm 
Addict

::Kit waits for an answer::

Okay . . . No talking . . .

::Watches as Vandal flings Barghest into Valintino::

But plenty of time for action. Heheh.

::Kit's arm flares, and he swings like he's giving an uppercut. The floor of the airport cracks, and a blast of pressure blows into Vandal, knocking him off his feet. Vandal blinks in surprise, noting his shield had no effect on blocking the blow. Kit begins striding towards Vandal, grinning::

That's right, rune-boy. Your runes can't protect you from me. And since the girl seems a little busy at the moment, I think I'm going to take out my frustration on you.

::He focuses on Vandal, and the man is shoved into a wall. Vandal gets up slowly::

Oh, I saw what you were looking at. You're not going to get to your friend. You'll have to stop me first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:59 pm 
Addict

Barghest is nearly across the road and to the MIBs when the Babylon suddenly jumps back onto the street,looking very angry.From out of the sleeves of her trench coat twin MP5s appear.Not bothering to aim she just sprays and prays.While she is more focused on Val and some stranger and some other MIBs who appeared on the scene Barghest gets to the MIBs and starts searching.He finds the MIB who he gave his DNA injectors too and searchs his pockets.Finding them barghest pockets them himself,giving a final look over the body"Guess you were right,the only way to fight babylon is this way."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:17 am 
Addict

The hail of bullets dent Antenors armour and chip its paint scheme, but has no other affect.

Do you know how long it was to get it to that standard!

He pulls a strange grenade from his belt and throws it at Babs, it shatters and bubble of distortion surrounds Babs. It can be seen that everything inside the bubble is moving at a slower rate than normal.

Stasis grenades, gotta lov'm!

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:08 am 
Addict

With babylon jones stuck and her little helper too far away to do anything barghest takes his time in choosing one of the injectors."What to use,what to use?"Looking to the sky for guidance barghest sees that the moon is still visible dispite the weather."I think that would be a good choice."Barghest picks out the vial that says WF-001,takes the cap off and injects it into himself.At first nothing seems to happen but at a celluar level his whole body is in chaos.Once the first WF DNA get inside the body a Pre-made plan inside barghest's body goes into action.Disconnecting what makes barghest human for a second and attaching the WF DNA.Barghest falls to his knees,moaning in pain.But the moans starting to turning low growls and his entire body is starting to be covered in a thick coat of black hair.He also gets a few sizes bigger,the rain soaked poncho gets too tight around his neck and a huge clawed hand rips it and his shirt from his neck.He continues growing at a rapid pace then stops.The transformation complete barghest stands back up and gives a good look for everybody to see.He has become a huge black Werewolf and to make it worse inside his shorts which were baggy for a purpose are more injectors from which more monsterous creations could come from .He sees and smells Vandal coming to babylon's aid and he lets loose a roar of fury before going on all fours and bounding after him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:16 pm 
Addict

Vandal grins, a feral expression as he faces the arrogant one. With a shrug and a surge of power, he throws of Kit's power.

"Your mistake. You didn't finish me the first time. And now. You can't."

The quicksilver runes flare like a beacon, throwing a blast of power in all directions, the silver colored light smashing through boxes and windows, throwing Kit back, no matter how frantically he attempts to hold it back with his power. Barghest, in his wolf form, is tossed like a rag doll towards a wall, wargoddes likewise finds himself airborne. Only Vandal and Jones are spared the blast.

Vandal snarls at those around him as Babs walks to his side, her wounds healing as she does.

"What do you say? Kill them all, or get out of here? Oh and I figure by now the target is already taken care of. The package should have been with him for at least 12 hours now."

A loud explosion is heard from inside the airport, where the target had been hiding out.

"Ah yes, right on time."

[ooc] Kit, the Runes on Vandal's body may not be as powerful as mad's or yours power. But they're also the most adaptive thing available. Think borg shielding adaptability, only better. If they've felt a power before, or an energy signature. They can find a way to counter and get around it. Not saying I can beat everything you have at the moment, but I can part of it now. [/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:41 pm 
Native

"This is a damned warzone..." Val thinks as he loads up a clip into his plasma rifle.

"I guess it's a good thing everyone forgot about me."

Val stands and props the massive and bulky plasma rifle on an upturned luggage cart. He quickly takes aim on Vandal and fires. The first seems to melt through his shields and the shot that would normally be popping out of Vandal's skull is deflected slightly by his shields and instead penetrates through his lower back.

"That should give me just enough time..."
Val re-sights Jones and flips a switch on his plasma rifle, setting it to full-auto.

Bursts of light flash all around Jones, she dodges every which way, taking all of her skill not to get nailed with a plasma shot.

Val disregards the overheating message on the bulky, makeshift plasma rifle and keeps firing, certain Jones can't dodge forever.

Finally Babs is winged, a shot tearing through her upper arm, she stumbles for just a moment. Val swings the rifle down keeps the trigger held when... BOOOM!

An enormous flash of blue-green light erupts from Val's location. The plasma melts everything in sight, asphalt, luggage carts, parts of the airport terminal. Any onlookers, guards, and assassins are thrown about in a fury of plasma wind. Anyone watching from far enough not to get melted or blown away sees a man-like form being tossed miles away from the blast, a silver shield of light seemingly burning with blue-light all around him.

What was once a warzone in the airport runways close to the terminal, is now a giant smoking crater. A few of the more magically inclined people still remain inside the crater while anyone who lacks magical properties was thrown off into the distance or melted.

Anyone who can still hear after the enormous blast might catch Val's voice on the wind from quite a distance away... "Fuckin gun! I almost had her! Screw this crap, I'm goin home."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:27 pm 
Addict

"Damn,why do I always fight wackos with high powered weapons?"says babylon as she climbs to the top of the crater.Already her healing factors had kicked in and execpt for her clothes were in good shape."Well,I just hope I can make it back home in time."As she turns to leave a sudden rush of wind hits her and a second later she is hit so hard she goes down on the ground flat on her stomach.Out of the corner of her eye she sees barghest in his Werewolf form right before he rips into her shoulder with his fangs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:08 pm 
Addict

::Kit shakily gets up. He sees Vandal turn back to Babs, and he grins::

Now I can't, huh? We'll see about that.

::He opens a portal and pulls out a small dart. The tip glows a bright red. His grin spreads wider::

Have a little gift. On the house.

::He throws it, catching Vandal by surprise. The dart sinks into his skin, and he looks on in shock. Then, when nothing happens, he grins::

Vandal: I told you you couldn't kill me.

Now, who said that was supposed to kill you?

::Kit slams his hand forward, and a wave of white light bursts forth. Vandal raises his hands, runes flaring, but the white light slams into him, sending him flying backwards and second-degree searing his skin. He winces as he plows into the ground. Kitsune jumps up, and suddenly the mass of two airport support beams is a lot less, as he throws two redhot balls of superheated steel straight at VandalHeart. One misses, blowing chunks of hard cement onto Vandal, ripping open his burnt skin. And the other? It also misses, but it hits close enough that it sends Vandal five feet into the air as a result. He hits with a thud, and so does Kit, Kit with a little more grace::

Heh. I don't have to use my powers directly to hurt you. Should've realized that.

::He pauses::

Oh, right. The dart's poison should be taking effect by now. You should be paralyzed at this point. Shortly, you'll lose all feeling in your body. In two days, you'll be out of it, but until then you'll be technically in a coma. Have fun, I've got an assassin to catch!

::He vanishes, and Vandal is left to lie there, pondering how the hell he'll get out of this::

OOC: And I know Vandal will be able to get out of it. It can't be that hard, otherwise I'd've made this easier on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:47 pm 
Native

*war wakes up a few minutes later seeing that he is in a crater* damnit i always miss the good stuff *gets up* damn my trench coat is ruined *notices that his coat is nothing short of a rag. asseses the situation* well i have little to no power left there is a big doggy attacking jones and that other guy is on the ground hardly moveing. itl take me awhile to get my strength up and the cops or whatever will be here shortly well lets see if i have any power left. energy bubble!... or not guess ill walk home.

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:38 pm 
Addict

[ooc] i'm beginning to wonder if any one actually reads what I write anymore. I don't a single person reacted to my last post. Cept maybe for kit. Sorta. Bastages. What do I have to do to get a reaction out of some people, detonate a nuclear weapon?[/ooc]

Vandal lies on his back, a hole in his sternum, a dart in his body and severl chunks of flesh burnt away.

"fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. This hurts like a mofo. and I'm losing feeling, which isn't all bad I guess. Can't let thish appen though. Mission is accomplished, need to escape now."

He grimaces in pain as he channels the power through his body, the runes flaring weakly at first, then brightly, until a silver bonfire erupts from the groud where he lay.

"FLUID METAMORPHOSIS"

His body seems to melt, becoming quicksilver. The silver liquid form stands, riplping, then shoots across the road, sliding up around Babs, lashing out once to knock Barghest away with a massive strike, luckily striking the creature in the knee caps before reforming, leaving a sweating, partially healed Vandal.

"Time to go. Ne need to get out, now. Get the trigger set up, I'll keep these mooks back."

As Babs pulls out a small device, placing it on the ground in front of her, her shoulder beginning to heal already, Vandal turns to face the oncomers, thankfully all of them on the same side. power flashing through the tired warrior, he calls up his shields around the pair of them, throwing everything into them at once. Everything his power has touched so far is included. Plasma (which really freaking hurt, considering he had never been struck by it before), a few of Kitsune's powers, though it was certain the strange man had more; and whatever else had been thrown at home, in cluding the basic physical, though he knew some of these people would be able to penatrate based on sheer power, he'd be able to hold them for a few moments, hopefully long enough to get the teleport trigger activated and get them out of here.

As the shield comes up, it slices through the building top, lifting the pair and a chunk of roof into the air a short bit, maybe six feet from where it was originally, forming a perfect sphere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:16 pm 
Addict

"AAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO!"
Barghest howls as walks around on his hind legs around the rapidly lifting pair in their shield.In his hurt and enraged mind barghest has turned feral and simple minded."KILL,KILL!STRANGE MAN BAD,HURTS BARGHEST!MAYBE I RUN?"But then a sudden shift of the wind brings a old scent mixed with blood and smoke to barghest's nose.He remembers the smell from somewhere then it hits him"A PERSON?YES,HURT DEAD!The scent helps barghest to start regaining control of his mind"MAN WOULD GIVE MONEY TO BARGHEST!"
He then loses complete control of his mind and stops and puts everything into leaping right at the pair.The shield gives a little and when barghest bounces off his quick reflexes send him flying back again and again.Already the shield seems ready to give.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:06 pm 
Native

[OOC: I read yer post Vandal. Val just didn't know what the hell the explosion was and basically didn't care, at that point he was just focused on taking out you 'n Babs. :razz: /OOC]

Val dusts himself off and wonders how in the hell he survived. Still hearing the sounds of battle about a mile away, he ignores them and starts on his way home. Eventually coming to a gas station, Val goes into the bathroom to check for wounds and to clean himself up. He glances at the mirror..

"What the hell?" He runs his fingers through his hair, which now has more streaks of silver in it. "There wasn't that much there before... strange."

Val washes his face and hands before calling for a cab-ride to the airport, already having forgotten there's a war going on there.

[OOC: Val's first time using magic, until he learns how to use it better, it only comes out when he's just about to die. Add to this his insane regeneration abilities and it makes him friggin impossible to kill. Oh yeah, the more he uses it, and the better he gets at it, the more silver grows into his hair. It's the mark of his wizardly skills. /OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:42 pm 
Addict

::Kit poings off the shield, surprised by the fact that he suddenly popped back into reality. As he falls backwards he mumbles::

A shield . . . Damn, I forgot that little sneak's adaptive ability . . .

::He begins to slide down the shield, but he flares silverwhite and he grabs at the shield. Miraculously, he finds a hold, and he hangs there::

Hunh. Well, if I can't break it, I can at least stick into it . . .

::He begins to pull himself up the shield, Spidey-style, till he reaches the top. He stands there, and something catches his eye::

Hey, what's that . . . ? ::He warps reality around his body, creating a sort of natural magnifying glass. He notices the timer Babs planted, and the beeping light::

Oh, fuck . . . They're gonna blow us all sky-high. I've got to do something!

::A high-pitched whine screams through the sky, and white light gathers around his arm. He pulls his fist back, and punches down. The light barrels through the reality hole created by Kit's magnification, and smashes into the controller::

There. Now their little "surprise" won't do ANY damage.

::And inside the bubble, one of the inhabitants swears::

::Kit, completely unaware of the fact that he just blew up Babs' escape route, blinks out of reality once more, satisfied the two of them will now leave, having been unable to finish their objective. Silly him. He's only made them more desperate. But he doesn't care. As far as he's concerned, he's done what he needed to do::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:29 pm 
Native

*war watches the goingons at the air port about a mile away, he had just raided a Mc Donalds and had regained more than the effeciant amount of energy to fight(the more food war consumes the more energy he gets and by now Mc Donalds is outta food.)
oh well better be getting back now*starts walking to the airport.

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:54 am 
Addict

"You slimy son of a bitch!" Vandal curses loudly as the wolf thing smashes into his shields once more. The psyker had just blown up the teleport trigger. Besides the fact that Jordan would be pissed they had lost another one, that was supposed to be their emergency escape route. The backup plan had killed the target, but they were still stuck here with a bunch of trigger happy maniacal uber body guards.

"Fuck!"

As Barghest leaps for the pair again, Vandal drops his shields, he and Babs dropping downwanrds as Barghest goes past, unable to change course in mid air to account for their sudden downward fall. Babs spins in air, pa ir of heavy pistols appearing in her hands from nowhere it seemed. The pistols retort echoed loudly as the armor piercing rounds pounded into Barghest's body.

Landing on his feet, his knees bending to absorb the impact, Vandal brought his hands together, tossing a downward blast into whoever remained below, he didn't know if anyone was there, he hadn't really looked. The blast was less force and more light, mainly intended to blind any shooters.

The pair turned and sprinted for the edge of the building leaping off onto a lower overhang, then to another, before reaching the ground, where they ran off towards the lights of town.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next